Statusbrew Reviews

Statusbrew

Social Media Marketing Platform For You

4.81/5 (81 reviews)

Kapila Rattan

Statusbrew new listening feature is just amazing

Reviewed 2018-06-18

This tool helps to increase followers on Twitter and monitor conversations on Twitter. I can use this tool to capture leads on Twitter.

Pros
The new listening feature launched Statusbrew is just amazing. It is helping me a lot to listen to the conversations of my competitors and understand the trends in the market.

Cons
I love this application but the thing that I dislike is they should make the new integrations appear on the main page of the application rather than hiding it behind the walls. Afterall, best things deserved to be used in the best way!

Emenike Emmanuel

Statusbrew- Social Media Specialist

Reviewed 2018-10-04

As a small team, this software helps me to schedule posts across all platforms. Moreover, using this tool, I can manage my audience on Twitter and evaluate the performance of social media efforts.

Pros
Statusbrew is a complete social media tool that manages all aspects of social media efficiently. Moreover, the customer service of this tool is great if you are confronting any issue they solve it as quickly as possible.

Cons
I would suggest them to include Pinterest in their tool. Otherwise, everything works fine for me.

Kartik murthy

A crucial Social Media Management Tool

Reviewed 2018-06-07

Pros
Statusbrew makes it so easy to post to multiple social media accounts at once. I am a huge fan of this software's new feature listening and engage that help me to track & monitor my social media conversations.

Cons
The only thing I dislike is that their design needs to be more simple as it took me some time to understand the different features offered by this tool

Anonymous

Great product that works well but could use some additional features

Reviewed 2018-02-09

Manage social content updates for myself and my clients from one place.

Pros
Overall, this is good software to use on a PC. The mobile app needs some work but offers some great features compared to other systems. - Great software - Easy web interface - mobile app - manage posts in one place

Cons
- Team member account setup requires PC - Instagram integration requires you to always update from phone (limited by API) - pricing system could be improved - a little expensive

Shakti singh

Statusbrew is a robust social media management tool

Reviewed 2018-06-16

Pros
I love Engage and their newly launched listening feature as it allows me to monitor all important conversations and keywords on social channels. It helps me to track all conversations and let me reply them instantly. This tool is also great when it comes to closely monitor your competitors.

Cons
I wish if they can increase the limits of adding more profiles in free plans and also increase the free trials from 14 days to 21 days

Andrey Rusev

Great tool to streamline social posts

Reviewed 2019-11-29

It helps us to manage all of our social media accounts, plan the posts and engage with the audience.

Pros
I've been using Statusbrew for a while to streamline my social media posts. I needed such a tool because of its report section which gives me the how the social media profiles are performing and which posts are with the most enagagements.

Cons
I am happy with what Statusbrew has got for us so I don't have any complaints of what it can or cannot.

Neha Singh

I am a big fan of statusbrew. I have used Statusbrew for managing my twitter account.

Reviewed 2018-07-06

social media automation.

Pros
The best part of the software is the ease of use and automation. I used it to find out the most active members and to post a shout out to them every week. There is nothing better than appreciating the followers that help you a great deal to grow and spread the goodwill everywhere.

Cons
Nothing as of now. It is a great tool for managing social media accounts. I highly recommend this software for social media automation.

Shobha Ponnappa

Statusbrew is great scheduling and analytical tool

Reviewed 2018-10-04

This tool Statusbrew helps me manage my social media efforts efficiently. It also saves me precious time and money ... because using this software, I don't need to hire a social media manager.

Pros
I'd high recommend two features of Statusbrew especially - Publishing and Reporting. The Publishing feature of this tool helps me to post across major social platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Moreover, using this tool, I can discover the best performing times of my social posts. The Reporting feature of this tool gives me in-depth analytics of how my social media posts are performing on multiple platforms.

Cons
I didn't find too many cons about Statusbrew. It seems already to me to be a powerful social media management platform. Perhaps they could make their listening platform more robust.

Sumeet Kumar P Jannu

It is best SMM tool

Reviewed 2018-05-19

It saves time

Pros
I'd rate Statusbrew as best social media management tool out there. This tool has features such as Publish and Audience that help me to schedule post on all social media platforms and also increase my followers on Twitter and Instagram.

Cons
I don't confront any problems with their tool, however, they should improve the User experience because due to recent changes I find it a bit hard to adjust myself to the changes.

Pawan Kumar

This tool has helped me to grow my business on social media

Reviewed 2018-05-03

This tool has helped me to grow my followers on Twitter and helped me to establish my business online.

Pros
This tool has proved great for me because using this tool I increased my followers on twitter, automated my social media posting. Moreover, this tool helped me to copy the followers of my competitor using the source feature.

Cons
Their trial period is only of 14 days they should give more number of days in trial to completely understand the tool.

Nanda Behl

Statusbrew is excellent social scheduling & analytic tool

Reviewed 2018-10-03

It saves my time in a big way as I can easily schedule posts on multiple social platforms

Pros
What I like most about Statusbrew is that its easy to schedule posts across all social media platform and discover the best performing time for the post. Moreover, the reporting feature of this tool help me to evaluate the best performing posts

Cons
There is nothing much to dislike in this tool. It fulfill all my requirements

Lakshmipriya Pretty Polka

Great way to manage all your social profiles at one spot

Reviewed 2018-08-11

Amazing so far!

Pros
Unlike many other social media management softwares StatusBrew gives a privilege to connect and manage multiple social media profiles including a few popular ones as twitter, facebook, instagram. It also helps tracking your followers & unfollowers which helps in a great way to improve your content.

Cons
Nothing but the free account has very less privileges

Anonymous

Simple and best tools for managing social media accounts

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Pros
Statusbrew provides me the complete solution to all my social media postings. I can easily schedule my post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin using this tool. Their newly released engage feature help me to track conversation about my brands.

Cons
As of now, I don't have any complaints with this tool. But they should provide more profiles in their essential plan.

Mike Daugherty

Easy to use, powerful social media platform

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Quickly able to schedule and post to a variety of social platforms.

Pros
I liked how simple it was to post across a variety of social networks. I especially like the Twitter information (followers, not following back).

Cons
I do not have anything negative to share at this time. Status Brew is a solid package with great features for an affordable price .

Harpreet Singh

If you are managing multiple social media profiles then you must have this tool in your arsenal

Reviewed 2018-05-08

Pros
I love Statusbrew because of its CSV upload feature that helps me to schedule my posts week ahead of time. This is an excellent feature because it helps me to save my time.

Cons
It is a great tool but it is bit complex to understand the functions of this software in start. I am still exploring this app so won't say much about cons.

Zarina Shaikh

Statusbrew listening feature helps me to track all my conversations on Social Media.

Reviewed 2018-06-07

Pros
The Statusbrew new listening feature helps me to track all key words and important conversations related to my niche on Twitter. Using this, I can capture leads and sales through Twitter.

Cons
I am concentrating only on good features on this tool now. But if I have to recommend a change, I would say keep up the good work.

Navin Rao

Statusbrew review

Reviewed 2018-12-18

Pros
Statusbrew is an excellent social media management tool. I really liked their audience and publishing feature that helps me to distribute content across different social channels and manage my audience on Twitter

Cons
I did not come across any big flaws in this tool. I'd update in case if I find one.

Neha Rai

Statusbrew saves my time and let me manage my social accounts efficiently

Reviewed 2018-07-06

Pros
Statusbrew is a robust & complete social media management tool. It has great features that make it easy to handle all social channels.

Cons
I have nothing much to say about the flaws in this tool. However, I liked their old interface as I am confronting some issues in understand the new interface.

Parag Solanki

Statusbrew to handle your social profiles at the best

Reviewed 2018-05-19

Pros
With Statusbrew I can manage my social profiles at once. Moreover, it's great that Statusbrew audience feature help you to increase followers on Twitter.

Cons
The instagram direct posting feature is not available right now in the tool. is just a reminder for you to post, not an actual posting feat

Ajay Bhatia

It is the most underrated social media tool

Reviewed 2018-05-04

This tool is helping me to increase my followers on Twitter and get connected with influential figures. Also, it helps me to save my time.

Pros
From my experience, I think it is one of the most underrated SMM tools. It enables me to schedule my posts across different social media platforms. Also, it helps me to grow and manage my audience on Twitter. Their newly launched feature engage helps me to keep track of what people talking about me on social media.

Cons
I'd say they should bring in Instagram direct scheduling quickly into their system because most of the other apps are already providing this service. But they said they are working on it.

TechBlogger Aditya

It's quite an effective social media management tool

Reviewed 2018-05-06

This tool helps me to save my time greatly. I can easily schedule posts on all social media platforms and invest my time in other works.

Pros
What I love about Statusbrew is that I can automatically schedule my post on all social media platforms. Also, I can use this software to manage my followers/Unfollowers on Twitter.

Cons
I have actually not found any big flaws in this software but the interface is bit complex for a beginner.

Better than Agorapulse for sure

Reviewed 2018-06-08

Pros
I love this tool because of the following reasons Reasonable price: This tool is quite affordable as compared to Agorapulse and other SMM tool Excellent Features: Statusbrew offers some of the excellent features which are great such as Publishing, Audience, Engage, Listening and report. These are some of the top features of this tool that makes it a complete social media tool.

Cons
Unlike Agorapulse and other SMM tool, they are not properly promoting their tool hence a lot of people don't know about them. I think they should improve their communication.

deepika jindal

Statusbrew helps to schedule my posts on all social media and increase my followers

Reviewed 2018-05-17

Using this software, I can save my time by scheduling posts on all different social media platforms. And it helps me to increase my followers and generate leads through Twitter and Instagram

Pros
The publish feature of this tool is best as it help me schedule my post on all social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram. As I am dentist this tool help me to grow my followers on Twitter and Instagram

Cons
Generally, this tool does not have any significant problems but i think they should work on user experience because sometime i don't find certain features.

Best Social Media Management tool for Beginners

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-05-11

This tool is easy to understand and streamline social media tasks. Moreover, it helped me to grow my followers on Twitter so, if you are looking for a tool centred around Twitter and also provide automatic scheduling then go for this software.

Pros
This tool has helped me a lot in automatically scheduling my posts on all social media channels. Also, this tool is quite simple to understand and operate. Overall, up till now this tool has lived up to my expectations.

Cons
As of now, I don't have much to dislike in this tool. I am still exploring. Once, I' ll find out and I update here.

Aakash Mehrotra

Of all the SMM tools I have used, I found Statusbrew the easiest to use and customised to my needs.

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-06-18

This tool solves three major problems. It helps me to easily schedule my posts across different social media platforms. With CSV upload feature, I can schedule posts weeks or months ahead of its time. This tool helps me to grow my audience on Twitter and clean my account by unfollowing irrelevant people This tool helps me to find what people are talking about me on different social media platforms and devise my marketing strategy according to it.

Pros
Statusbrew is my favorite social media management tool because it helps me to manage my social media channels like a pro. I like their all features Publish, Audience and Engage but the best part of this tool is its listening tool that helps me to know what people are talking about our brand. With the help of listening feature, I have improved my customer service by responding to people quickly.

Cons
I think they should increase the profile add count in their free plan but overall this tool is great