SuperBuzz Logo

SuperBuzz

AI marketing & copy creation platform for digital marketers

SuperBuzz Reviews

5.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.82/10

Reviews by rating

I was impressed by the A/B testing and traffic management system since they were very useful for my business, super easy to use and quick to implement.
The best thing about this software is how user friendly it is. Push notification option is the best feature that they have,looking forward for a long commitment.
One of the most frustrating aspects of online shopping is waiting for your package to arrive. If a company has slow shipping times, it can lead to customer dissatisfaction and negative reviews.
Their customer service is poor, and their returns process is overly complicated.
There is no reason, in my opinion, to detest the SuperBuzz program.

Jennifer J.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

"Excellent Software Platform for Digital Marketing"

Overall, I appreciate that SuperBuzz is a comprehensive marketing software that offers businesses an all-in-one solution for managing their marketing activities.

Pros

The analytical and reporting features are extremely useful for determining the success of my campaign. Because of its user-friendly design and integrations with other platforms, it is simple to connect with customers and automate.

Cons

I have not had any negative experiences while using SuperBuzz, and I would highly suggest it to anyone working in the field of digital marketing or who has an e-commerce company.

Alagesh W.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Great Content Creation Tool

I would like to recommend everyone to use this software for their Content Creation, Social media campaigning. User friendly and excellent customer service. I am really greatful to purchased this one.

Pros

As beginner content creator i was checking for AI tools which will help me with that fortunately i landed in great place.Superbuzz helped me with Every possible way to creating contents and Auto generated texts.its beginner friendly AI tool.It helping me deliver the excellent contents.

Cons

I can't see anything . I am really satisfied with the service

Shahdan Z.

Food & Beverages, self-employed

Free Trial User

For free trial it's ok compare to other software i try before.

Pros

Even though free trial but still lots of features can be use.

Cons

Technical support is not available for free trial

Birungi D.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Revolutionized Advanced Marketing Technology

Its indeed digital transformation at its peak .

Pros

The continuous overwhelming features coupled with the new SaaS platform has enabled improved content creation hence driving more traffic that has built our online brand.

Cons

There are no missing features at the moment ,its a complete suit for digital advancement!

Paul Nanpon D.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Streamline Your Content Creation Process with SuperBuzz

I am Impressed

Pros

SuperBuzz supports integration with a variety of popular marketing platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and more, allowing me to centralize all my conversion tracking data in one place More efficient content creation process with the use of templates and automationImproved accuracy and efficiency in content creationAbility to create quality content without a dedicated content writerAbility to generate content that aligns with specific needs and requirementsIncreased productivity with streamlined content creation process

Cons

These features are very ok SuperBuzz supports integration with a variety of popular marketing platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and more, allowing me to centralize all my conversion tracking data in one place.

Irvand C.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Recommended DSS

SuperBuzz helps me to yield improved targeting, maximize my product’s campaigns, and increase the exposure and sales.

Pros

Assisted content creator.I am a new business owner that need help for decision making regarding to the market and customer, get a lot of help from SuperBuzz and also help me to attract the customer by its features. and the most useful from them is that SuperBuzz specializing in marketing technology that boost my marketing efforts to the next level.

Cons

I am quite satisfy by collaborating with SuperBuzz all this time. I don’t think they have several issues to be fixed or any critical improvement yet.

Ellen W.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

SuperBuzz is a top notch platform

Superbuzz is a problem solver and has great results and I had no complaints at all! Enormous changes and exceptional outcomes.

Pros

For Online marketers SuperBuzz is the pick of the bunch platform to use, it was a great tool for my online business. It was easy and it increase my viewers and heighten media marketing.

Cons

So far it helps me a lot and I don't encounter any problems and in short, it was a great service.

Juan Sebastian P.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

the best Ai software for increasing retention traffic marketing

First of all, I have increased about 20%, making it easier for me to attract more customers to my business, it has made content and campaigns in an easy and productive way, saving me costs in these processes and best of all this artificial intelligence is that I literally do it at a single click.

Pros

For me the most impactful thing was, attracting old and new clients to my site, marketing campaigns and traffic with artificial intelligence were very easy, realizing the low costs and productivity that this software generates.

Cons

I found it very easy to use this software since with this artificial intelligence method I didn't have to complicate my campaigns as I did before. it has made my life and productivity in my business much more accessible, everything has been just with one click.

Nikita B.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

SuperBuzz Easy Peasy

I loved the fact that SuperBuzz is so user friendly. this software has increased my productivity by helping me tremendously. with this software I am able to manage our website and marketing pages by using its content creation tools, Thus pushing up our sales. I would highly recommend any business owner to use this software. for the longest time I have been searching for something like this and I can truly say I am happy with it.

Pros

As an Administrator I used the software content creator tools. To help me with our website and plan/ schedule our social content. I use the software to automatically set of specific posts and this results into regular social media activity and guiding people to our website.

Cons

I cannot say I had a bad experience yet so far it has been smooth sailing.

Munyugi Z.

Environmental Services, 51-200 employees

makes work easier, efficient and perfect for all work related tasks

Pros

a great tool to enhance marketing strategies and also make progress tracking more efficient.

Cons

needs a lot of patience as some processes take time.

LJ

Lyra Jane Z.

Graphic Design, 11-50 employees

Amazing!

I've had a great overall experience working with SuperBuzz as a marketer. The program has assisted me in finding solutions to a number of significant company issues, including increasing website engagement and retention rates. I've been able to develop highly customized and targeted campaigns that connect with my audience because to SuperBuzz's innovative push notification system, which has improved conversion rates and ROl. SuperBuzz is also simple to integrate into my current workflows and enhance efficiency because to its user-friendly UI and app integrations. Overall, I've experienced a lot of advantages from using SuperBuzz, such as increased engagement rates, greater campaign effectiveness, and increased client retention.

Pros

Push notification creation, scheduling, and sending are all made simpler by the software's user-friendly interface. SuperBuzz further provides a wide number of app and service integrations, making it simple to integrate into your current business procedures. SuperBuzz is a widely sought-after push notification system overall thanks to its simplicity of use and smooth connection with other apps.

Cons

Sincerely, I haven't had any negative experiences with the software yet. I used it with a group of individuals and am now switching to a premium subscription. In contrast to recent Al software that I have tried, it has performed incredibly effectively so far.

Sk

Sarmad k.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

"SuperBuzz: The Ultimate Push Notification Solution

As a marketing professional, my overall experience with SuperBuzz has been excellent. The software has helped me to solve several critical business problems, including driving higher engagement and retention rates for my website. With SuperBuzz's cutting-edge push notification technology, I've been able to create highly personalized and targeted campaigns that resonate with my audience, leading to better conversion rates and ROI. Additionally, SuperBuzz's user-friendly interface and integrations with other apps have made it easy to incorporate into my existing workflows and maximize efficiency. Overall, I've realized significant benefits from using SuperBuzz, including higher engagement rates, better campaign performance, and improved customer retention.

Pros

The software offers a user-friendly interface that simplifies the entire process of creating, scheduling, and sending push notifications. Additionally, SuperBuzz offers a wide range of integrations with other apps and services, making it easy to incorporate into your existing business workflows. Overall, the ease of use and seamless integration with other apps make SuperBuzz a highly desirable push notification solution.

Cons

Honestly i had no bad experiences realted to the software so far. i had a team of people using it and i am moving towards paid plan now. it has worked extremely well so far and unlike recent AI softwares that i have used.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

SuperBuzz, your best buddy for Social Media Management as a Freelancer.

Overall, I could safely say that I had a positive experience with Superbuzz. As a freelancer, I found the platform to be a comprehensive social media management tool that helped me to streamline my clients' social media presence and improve their online marketing efforts. I would recommend Superbuzz to other freelancers looking for a user-friendly and feature-rich social media management platform.

Pros

As a freelancing digital marketer, I found SuperBuzz to be an incredibly helpful tool for managing my clients' social media accounts. The platform is newbie-friendly and offers a wide range of features such as content creation tools, social listening, competitor analysis, and influencer discovery. I particularly appreciated the ability to schedule posts in advance, which saved me a lot of time and allowed me to plan my clients' social media calendars more efficiently.

Cons

Really had no bad experience with SuperBuzz software and I as a freelancing digital marketer was very satisfied with the product. This helped me decide to move to the paid plan after the trial month.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

The Best (AI) artificial intelligence company in the marketing technology

SupperBuzz helped me solve problems that usually take too much time and energy. One of the crucial characteristics of this software that encapsulates my experience is that it helps with generating traffic for your businesses which can greatly increase the profit you make. The time that is usually spent for making marketing campaigns is significantly cut by the help of SuperBuzz software and will help you focus on the most crucial aspects of your work! Overall, satisfied with great experience using SuperBuzz.

Pros

Its one of the best products in the market that is accessible and direct and really easy to get around. My experience using SuperBuzz not only helped me learn a lot, but also improved the results of my work. I love and use all of the features related to my specific needs . I have recommended the software to a lot of people and businesses so far which are greatly satisfied and I recommend it to everybody else who needs their productivity improved. Its a very good user - friendly product.

Cons

From my experience using SuperBuzz - there is nothing to dislike. Customer support is very responsive and helpful to all the questions you may have while using the software. SuperBuzz demonstrates great customer service experience and if any problem or question arise for you, they will help you and solve it very quickly.

BK

Beatrice K.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Best app to use and affordable

I have really found SuperBuzz really efficient as my sales have improved with the digital marketing and also have quality content that resonates with my audience.

Pros

The app was very efficient as it offered the best digital marketing services. It has been a great app and very helpful to my business mainly to improve my digital marketing and drive more traffic, leads, and sales.

Cons

There was nothing I didn’t like about the app as it has been such a life saver for my business.

BS

Bojana S.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

SuperBuzz is a game changer

This software is the best thing that ever happened to my e-commerce business. It made launching my business a breeze and showed me how to reach and delight my target customers. It also optimized my campaigns and boosted their results. The customer support is phenomenal, they are always ready to assist and solve any issues. This company is flawless. I urge anyone who is in digital marketing or e-commerce to try it out.

Pros

SuperBuzz software has been a game-changer for my e-commerce business. It helped me overcome the initial challenges of launching my business and gave me valuable insights into my target market. It also tracked my campaigns and improved their performance. The customer support is outstanding, they are very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend it to anyone who is in digital marketing or e-commerce.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about this company.

TS

Tah S.

Banking, self-employed

Best AI writing assistant software.

It's an amazing software. I enjoy my work with this app. By using this software your time will not be wasted. In my opinion, it's the best choice for you.Enjoy your work.

Pros

I mostly like this software because it's easy to use and large community who built plenty of themes and plugins which makes any task easy for users.

Cons

To regular update themes and plugins manually, I've to take backup regularly.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

The Best AI Software

Overall experience was so amazing. I never imagine work will be this smooth because of SuperBuzz and this software is really really highly recommended. The satisfaction i feel using this was so unbelievable so there’s no need to think twice and go get it! Make your work easier now using SuperBuzz.

Pros

Superbuzz make our works so easy. Very user friendly and the features they have like Push notification campaigns were so incredibly helpful. This really improved our work and sales so by using this software is a huge success to all business owners. The software itself is very secure too so there’s no need to worry regarding your personal information.

Cons

So far I am so pleased , therefore there is nothing to say but great and really satisfying experience.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

"Great Platform For Freelancer".

As a customer it has allowed me to navigate through with ease and saving my time, apart from that it has provided me with a wide range to reach my customer needs on time and a great choice for my work.

Pros

As a Freelancer, Superbuzz is so easy to use and understand making my work to flow perfectly. Its so easy to customize and adapt to it which is the best part about it .I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a user-friendly tool that will give you value for your money, Time and speed.

Cons

So far they have a supportive Customer Care team so I cant complain that I have experience any difficulty with it, So there is nothing to be worried or dislike when it comes to Superbuzz, I highly Recommend it.

Cherry P.

Printing, 51-200 employees

Best AI Software

I will recommend Superbuzz to other business owners because it is useful and the developers did a great job.

Pros

It helps the company boost the sales by giving accurate and reliable information. We always use it everyday and never fail to amaze us.

Cons

My experience is make it user friendly on other things

Sam V.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Marketing Technology at our fingertips!

SuperBuzz is very effective in all aspects. This is our marketing campaign future.

Pros

SuperBuzz appeals to every person because its campaigns and layouts are VERY EFFECTIVE. It also caters all people in every generation. It is a one stop site because it is easy to navigate and provides all the links and information you have to know. Its website also loads fast and was easy to understand every detail. I will surely recommend SuperBuzz to all company because it is a marketing technology that will surely helps for brighter future!

Cons

None, I don't see anything that might be corrected on this technology.

Jones J.

Real Estate, self-employed

SuperBuzz - Very Helpful

Very helpful with my day to day work, I'm getting results and looking forward for more features that it may offer.

Pros

A perfect tool that helps me get my desired work done in a timely manner.

Cons

So far I don't encounter any issues and the tool is user friendly.

Karmen K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Highly recommend!! Such an asset to my business

My experience was nothing but complete satisfaction I cant say enough good things about it. I have spent some time spreading the word so others can simplify their work using this software

Pros

My favorite features are the ai chat and analytics both are a staple for my business

Cons

Other than a few more designs in the content creation help, there was nothing I didn't really like and even then, there was still enough.

Gladys M.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

SuperBuzz is amazing and so easy to use

Pros

Superbuzz is simply amazing, it is helping me to increase my customers via my website and it is so cheap. I recommend it 100%.

Cons

Nothing, everything is great, from the price to the app itself.

YS

Yosef S.

Design, self-employed

Verey good app

Pros

The app help me in writing The autmated Text generation is verey helpfulI like the app and recommended it for every one in this field

Cons

The app with no cons but I think the app