Surefire Local

Cloud-based local marketing platform for small businesses

Surefire Local Reviews

Surefire Is a Sure Thing!

We were nervous to change at first and thought it was 'too good to be true' but decided after talking to several references, we'd give it a shot. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great getting us started and listened to what we wanted, made suggestions and edits, and we are very happy with the end product. We were then handed off to our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who has been incredible from the start. We chat with her weekly and she's very understanding with all of our questions and we feel very comfortable with her.

Pros

We like that it's a one-stop shop for marketing with incredible customer support! We can post to multiple platforms, track what people are interested in on our site, listen to leads, and get help from our rep within minutes. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is always making great suggestions, answering our questions or finding out the answers for us, and she makes us feel like we matter to her and to Surefire.

Cons

At first we didn't like that we couldn't make direct changes to the website ourselves. On our old platform we could go in and change things pretty easily. We quickly learned that we should allow the 'pros' to do those changes and to be honest, all we have to do is send a request and it's honored in just a short time! We just had to get used to the new system.

Hi Kimberly, thank you so much for your in-depth review! We are so glad that you've had an amazing experience with the Surefire Local Marketing Platform and our support team. Surefire Local is always here for you and your business whenever you need our help.

Definitely Recommend the Surefire Local Marketing Platform

Surefire Local has greatly increased the traffic to our website from one year to the next. The results have been huge and evident.

Pros

The platform is very easy to use and navigate. It allows me to easily show and share with my husband/co-owner of our business how all aspects of our social media and website are functioning.

Cons

The only thing that I would change is the time it takes to load some sections/pages and the functionality when using Mac browsers (Firefox and Safari).

Hi Denise, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback as we're always looking to improve the Surefire Local Marketing Platform for our clients. I'll be sure to pass it along to our development team!

Buyer Beware!

It has been an absolute waste of my time and money. Unfortunately, I seem to be on the must avoid and definitely don't let her log in category right now, so cancelling these recurring charges on my VISA is a whole different battle. They sure are quick to be, right on time each month, but can't return a phone call of do anything for our organization for the past 6 months.

Pros

They talk a big sales pitch, called me for 1 call, avoided calling me back for several other sessions they scheduled, and talked about hurrying up to get me on the "platform". I've paid thousands of dollars for nothing! Try getting them to cancel and refund you! That's the nightmare I have right now! Do your homework, and spend your money wisely, by avoiding Surefire Local like the plague.

Cons

The least thing I like is the fact I've never seen any of the so-called software, but I'm out thousands of dollars and can't get anyone to call me back.

Hi Janie, we're sorry to hear your experience so far has not lived up to the standards we set for ourselves! Our team would like to reach out directly to you to discuss how we can make things right but we're limited with the available information. Can you please send an email to info@surefirelocal.com with more information so we can address this?

Marketing Made Easy

It has made my job so much easier. The platform allows me to do most tasks from one site.

Pros

The platform is streamlined and user friendly. Information is quick to access and easy to track.

Cons

There really is nothing to not like about the software.

Hi Jase, thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. We are so glad that the Surefire Local Marketing Platform has made your job easier. After all, that's all we want for our customers!

Surefire Platform

The service I receive from our account manager is fast and he does a really good job.

Pros

Its potential, The review requests function

Cons

It's hard to tell/trust how accurately it works

Hi Rachel, thank you so much for your honest feedback! We're so happy that you are loving our reviews feature and your account manager. The great thing about the platform is we directly integrate with many tools so the information is the same no matter which dashboard you look at. If you'd like to learn more about it, don't hesitate to reach out!

Very Useful

This is a great one stop shop for all things digital in your business.

Pros

This is a great one stop shop for all things digital in your business.

Cons

Honestly i can't think of anything that doesn't work well.

Hi Joe, thank you so much for your positive review! We're so happy to hear that you enjoy using the Surefire Local Marketing Platform. Wishing you continued success!