SurveyLegend Reviews - Page 2

Instant Quality Survey Form

Overall, It is an amazing app if you have to make survey forms again and again, than only you should buy it otherwise you can use the free one as It provides all the basic option for a good survey form. FOrm me it was a great investment as it worked very well and provided everything for a quality survey.

Pros

I have to do surveys now and then to get the opinion of my colleagues. Survey Legends helps me to make interactive and fun survey forms which provide precise and in-depth analysis of the survey. It has a lot of features to customize every bit of survey forms, which helps me to make it accurately according to my needs.

Cons

The free version is very restricted and does not have a lot of features. And you can use it for only 3 times. on the other hand paid version is very useful and feature packed.

the best choice for creating the most visually engaging surveys

Training new staff on how to build surveys and administer them has never been easier. And having worked with a great many different projects, each with their preferred surveying software, surveys built on Survey Legend have been the most visually captivating and has achieved the highest participation rates in our mass or public polls.

Pros

My favorite feature of Survey Legend is the ability to share a secure link to the analytics page for direct monitoring of incoming live data by all team members. Previously, we had to keep uploading exported data into DropBox at regular intervals for everyone to have access to the updates. With this feature, no additional work needs to be done to keep everyone updated; and we do this without compromising the security of the system with mass access.

Cons

The list of third party integration software options is quite thin when compared with other survey platforms within the same range. More services need to be integrated for easier workflow management.

It is a great platform to create your survey forms and analyze the results.

My survey went well. People appreciated about the form which I created for them. These software are very useful for students and researchers.

Pros

I was looking for the image choice option which I failed to find in any other application. Image choices are the best for interactive forms.

Cons

I liked every bit of this software but I failed to add more images which is in paid version. You need to add more functions to your free version part.

Hi, Thanks for your great review. Glad to hear your respondents appreciated the great looking surveys :) We try to give as much for free as we can, but we also need to have paid features. When you upload images to our platform it takes space, space costs. In the free plan we allow 6 images for you to upload, adding a cost for us that we take, for you to be able to use our solution even as a...

Great trial and no trying to upgrade every minute like survey monkey

Gettin dipstick existing clients views on change post covid

Pros

easy to use and could get help chat to help on questions

Cons

not sure how to use images yet and it was not easy to find out exact needed to look good it will take a bit of practice and we only get 3 frees surveys

SurveyLegend as a great platform

My experience was very fruitful as I was able to design my questionnaire in a professional manner at the same time learning new aspects which I can include in my assignments as well as during exams.

Pros

This software was very user friendly. Should you feel lost, various options were available to learn how to use the different components available.

Cons

The main problem I had with this software is that you could not interlink questions. On another note, if users were not eligible to take the questionnaire, there was no way they could skip the rest of the questions straight to submit without having to go through the other questions.

Hi Anikah, Thanks for the review, you seem to have missed our logic and branching feature see link here: https://www.surveylegend.com/user-guide/survey-logic/ You can use logic to send the respondents to the thank you page (an exit page) if they aren't the correct candidate. Our support is always here to help, next time please ask and our support legends will assist :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Polling, simplified

I was satisfied. When I delivered the survey to stafff and others, they were able to complete it with ease - which is exactly what I was looking for!

Pros

The simplicity of this platform is what drew me to Survey Legend. I needed a program that could quickly serve my needs to do some polling and I wasn't disappointed.

Cons

I wasn't sure who had responded to the survey I created until I looked at the results page.

Best Survey tool for companies

I am more than satisfied with their product and will use it again in the future! If you're looking for a way to engage people and make them more willing to answer a series of questions, don't look any further. SurveyLegend is the way to go. I have many positive feedbacks from people I've sent the survey to who were pleased by the design and how intuitive it was

Pros

I was looking for a tool that I could use to start a market research on the type of product i'm developping in my country. Regarding the current situation it was necessary for me that people take the time and enjoy answering my survey. I also needed a tool that would allow me to add pictures in it. The features SurveyLegend has to make the survey more appealing and intuitive are just perfect!

Cons

Maybe an automatic way of collecting emails without having to ask them as part of the survey would be a perfect addition to what you offer already

Fancy survey platform which could lower the entry barrier

Pros

The user interface is really likable. It really tries to minimize the mental burden during the creation process of new surveys. Also, the detailed listing of the different plans is quite helpful.

Cons

When it comes to inserting logic for conditional questions, the user interface again tries to ease the process with a graphical flow. However, I found the expressiveness of this logic quite limited. I am not quite sure, though, if this stems from my lack of experience with this tool or if this a real flaw. The biggest struggle I had with this tool was to find out which features would ultimately be useful and thus justify an license upgrade. Ideally, Surveylegend would offer a fully-featured demo version with limited results export or limited usage duration.

Hi Bastian, Thanks for the great review, we work hard on offering an easy to use yet powerful survey, form and poll solution. The logic flow is easy to use but it's limited if you have a free account, the system informs you if you exceeded the features of the free plan. Thanks once again for your feedback, it always listen to our legendary members and act :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Review of Survey Legend

Overall good. But it shouldn't let you add an option for "Other" if it won't let you view the answers.

Pros

I like the easy to move, easy to add boxes for each survey question. It's very easy to select which type of survey question it is, upload images, and move questions around.

Cons

Deceptive tactics. There multiple choice option of "Other", which lets the survey-taker type in their own answer. Using the free version, I was able to add this in to a multiple choice question. But when I go now to view the responses, SurveyLegend tells me I can't view the individual responses without upgrading to a paid plan. NOW they tell me, after I've already sent out the survey to everyone. It allowed me to create an option for comments but won't let me view them. So now I have to email all my co-workers and ask them if they submitted a comment in "Other" and to just email it to me. Embarrassing.

Hi fellow Legend, Your review is appreciated, yes you can view all data in Live analytics, but other is hard to incorporate into the 'Live analytics' so it looked good and is usable. We move that to individual responses view and that view is not free. We explain about the other option and that it will not show in 'Live analytics', see here: https://www.surveylegend.com/user-guide/enable-other-choice/ We hope that using the survey solution, collecting all data and saving a lot of time is good enough to consider to upgrade. We do have monthly plans and you can upgrade and downgrade, this way only pay for one month and no more. Stay legendary, enjoy your week and weekend. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Loved easiness to create and share a survey

Very well experience, similar to others i have used but easier and better design on surveys.

Pros

Loved it only took me 5 minutes to create a very beautiful survey that i could easily share with my colleagues, and that i could review the feedback instantly. Would definetly recommend.

Cons

I don't like very much that i have to pay to download the results in excel file

Very nice survey platform!

SurveyLegend give better experiences for me in helping me doing my research. So I do recommended students who need to do some survey on their research/thesis to use this platform because another platform strictly limited your question and respondents in free package. Besides, this platform will help you to reduce your expenses since they are kind enough to give Pro package for 3 weeks and you just need to write some review.

Pros

I do like the survey legend because at the welcome page you can attach an image. Another platform does not provide me with this feature.

Cons

Another platform provide user to see result on individual respond even though you cannot export it. So, I do like to have this feature even I am not export the result. Overall, the starter package is very good unless the features for see all individual result.

Hi Mohd, Thanks for the great review glad to hear we could help you during your research. We do our best in helping even if you can't afford to pay, that's why we provide a one time option where you give an honest review and in return, you get a one week upgrade to the Pro plan. Thanks once again we do appreciate it. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

What I think of Survey Legend

It was easy and it makes beautiful surveys but since I have no budget I had to switch

Pros

Beautiful user interface that lets you make beautiful surveys. Easy to make surveys

Cons

The pricing. If you dont pay you can not see one by one data

A great, all around survey creation & management software, even by staying free

SurveyLegend allowed me to create an incredible customer survey research, which was at around 80% how I wanted it to be due to (normal) limitations of the free version.

Pros

- Far superior to free alternatives (ex. Google Forms) in terms of customization - Lot's of sleek designs to use, even with the free version - A handful of different question choices

Cons

- Lots of limits for the free version (ex. can't extract data, can't see lots of individual responses) - Pro version has lots of limitations for a purchased version - Better paid versions are somewhat expensive

Great survey manager

Good experience, but I might go back to other survey managers.

Pros

I like how easy it is to construct new surveys, and to manage the answers you get from participants.

Cons

I don't like that it took me a while to learn how to use it, because it is less straightforward and easy to use than other softwares.

Very useful trial version to help me with my research

Very good!

Pros

The software is easy to use and provided me with a trial version which is *actually* useful to use and makes you *want* to try out the other options. SurveyLegend provides basic functions which can be adapted in a creative way and thereby actually convinces the user of the good product quality. As a student, this was perfect for my short-term research project, since I didn't want to use paid plans in the first place. I had tried other free survey tools before, and designing a survey with them was close to impossible. They didn't allow me to include the majority of features and just wanted to frustrate users in order for them to upgrade quickly.

Cons

It was often difficult to enter the text into the question/answer sections. I had to click several times until the software actually understood that I wanted to type something. This could be improved.

SurveyLegend is beautiful in its simnplicity

Great!

Pros

Very easy to build a survey and have it up and running in minutes.

Cons

I am using the free version - and had I known I'd need to upgrade to see text field answers I may have chosen other software.

Hi Angie, Thanks for the review, we do appreciate it. Glad you like our ease of us :) We try to offer as much as we can for free like unlimited data collection, unlimited questions can be added... But some data view is only provided in the paid plan, to get the full data access you need a Pro plan or higher. We need to have paid features to exist and hope that the low monthly fee of $19 is something you can afford. But let me help you some more by providing a discount www.surveylegend.com/pricing-discount/ so instead of $19 it's now $15 :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Best Survey APP

Pros

Survey legend is one of the best survey apps in the E- Market. It´s easy to use, simple and practical. It gives you a lot of new option , and its also easy to track your results.

Cons

i dont have yet any cons, but maybe you can add more functions.

Accessible

I was conducting research regarding disabled people's experiences. SurveyLegend was not only accessible for me as the user but also for those completing the survey.

Pros

SurveyLegend was intuitive and allowed me to try a variety of options for formatting that helped not only with presentation of the survey but also helped to refine the questions. Live Analytics allowed me to identify demographics that were not being reached and to target the survey to increase the overall reach.

Cons

Creating the survey I added a number of 'pages' which each contained related questions. It did not seem possible to jump to a page for editing and rather I needed to scroll through the whole to find the page and questions that required edits.

First time try

It was useful for a general survey about a specific topic because other popular survey only admit 10 questions

Pros

Because it is free and you can use unlimited questions

Cons

The exporting to excel should be free immediately

Perfect for Website Surveying

Overall I have enjoyed using SurveyLegend!

Pros

I like the usability of the software! It was super easy to set up and I liked that I could integrate it into my website!

Cons

I did not like that you have to pay to see the responses.

Hi Lauren, Thanks for the great review, we offer as much as we can for free but you want to see individual responses and not aggregated data that's shown on Live analytics for free. We must bill for some of our features as your billing for your services/products, so must we. The great thing is we have monthly plans so you can always pay for one month and downgrade, this way you only pay for one month only. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

A Great Software for Free User

By far it is the only software that helped me doing my survey. other software like survey monkey didn't let me do my survey.

Pros

It gives a lot of options to a free user that no other software cannot. They give a chance to create unlimited questions for a free user.

Cons

I think they lack some customization options.

So Impress and I Love It

Pros

Interface It is very easy to understand and I consumer can use that without asking us.

Cons

Not support marketing detail much but that not a big deal.

Easy to start and made me look like a Pro!

Pros

I really liked that I was able to immediately begin designing a survey. The tools were simply laid out and explained so that I didn't feel like I had to read a software manual first. I was able to learn on the fly and find out how simple it was. That doesn't mean that it didn't have many features or let you dig deeper, it did all that to - but I found the interface easy and clean.

Cons

There were limitations on the free version. I understand why, I just wanted to get into more of the logic sets. It'll wait until I sign up for the Pro version!

Hi Gregory, Thank you for making our day, the entire team was super happy to read your review :) When we set out to create SurveyLegend our focus was and still is to create an easy to use yet powerful survey solution that enables you to create beautiful surveys, forms, and polls with no prior experience. Your amazing review confirms us that we have managed in doing so, and we want to thank you for reminding us that we have accomplished this. It's an honor to have you using SurveyLegend, warm greetings from Sweden and the entire SurveyLegend team.

Recomended by a friend and will recommend

Pros

So easy to use, drag and drop and fully customisable answers in the free section. Way more functionality for free than survey monkey. Easy free dashboard of responses - upgrade to export.

Cons

A basic export feature could be included in the free plan but not necessary.

SurveyLegend review

It was a wonderful experience because it had all I was looking for at one place without going up and down to look for them

Pros

This product is first of all very easy to use. All the major sections and fields needed in order to write a questionnaire/survey is already at the side for you to just drag and drop. Also, I love the fact that they have the view of all platforms, both mobile and desktop, and you get to see it beforehand. Most importantly, I love that you could export all your surveys for free if you try it.

Cons

The pricing is good though but for some people that stay in my side of the world, Africa, they might get scared because of the pricing. But it's still better compared to many other survey services out there.