SurveyLegend Reviews - Page 3

Get's the job done and allows for aesthetic customization of surveys

Overall, I am a fan of SurveyLegend. It allows for great customization of surveys which leads to consistent results and happy participants.

Pros

What I like most about SurveyLegend is that it allows for the aesthetic customizations of surveys that many other softwares do not. That is, the options and settings available to the user are fantastic and allow for almost complete customization to ensure that your survey looks exactly as it should. Live analytics are also a very nice feature.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it doesn't allow for the exportation of data unless you are on a monthly payment plan. Though this is a small point, it is still a con when I look at this SurveyLegend.

Hi Corey, You made our day :) thanks for the great review, we are honored to have a member like you. We do try to offer as much as we can for free, but exporting is not one of the features that's in the free plan. But you can if you like upgrade for one month and downgrade the same month, this way you only pay for that month and no more. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Wow! Fantastic Client Care!!!

Overall, I am extremely happy with the ease in creating the survey.

Pros

The simplicity of use and the overall functionality. The absolute best part was, I had a question on how to do something with my survey, I jumped into the chat customer service and within minutes was in a Zoom meeting speaking with one of the core founders who helped me to fine-tune my survey. This is the essence of a great business model; going that one step beyond for your clients/customers service. Go SurveyLegend!!!!

Cons

At this point, I have not found a down side.

My SurveyLegend Experience

The app is very user friendly. I'm a type of user that does not want to read procedures when creating something from an application. What I usually do is just exploring its features because in that way, I can immediately say if an app is easy to use or not. On the personal side, this really helps me meet the expectation of my bosses in terms of engagement activities in our department.

Pros

We usually do monthly activities or contest every month in our department. Being able to create my own set of questions for my surveys is really an awesome feature. This really helps respondents to understand better the instructions in answering the survey. Also, ranking at least the Top 3 best entries is one of the features we would want to do in our poll and we can freely do that using SurveyLegend.

Cons

So far, what I have only tried are the free features since I'm a free plan user but I am positive that premium features are more awesome than what I have been using since I signed up for this.

Better than most, would reccomend

Pros

I enjoy how easy it is to use, and the options I have to ask my subjects. I can choose between short answer, multiple choice, one choice, pictures, you got it!

Cons

One of the few things I would ask to have freedom over is the background and the font. In my opinion, the given font options are not very professional and being that I am sharing this within a big population, I would like something that looks more modern and sleek.

Hi Samantha, Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you found our solution easy to use. The font and background features are part of our paid plan, to be able to edit this you have to upgrade to the Business plan. We try to provide as much as we can for free, but some features do cost and this is one of them. See whats free and not here www.surveylegend.com/features/ Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Best thing I never knew I needed

Overall, my experience w Survey Legend was better than what I was expecting. I was so used to doing my analytics after all the survey results have come in; but now, its such a joy to see my numbers updated real time :)

Pros

I was using a different platform for my surveys before, but recently, a friend had told me about Survey Legend. It was easy to use - the interface was easy to navigate through; there were different options for the type of survey you wanted; the shared link was readily available; you had palettes to choose from when designing; I was not limited to a number of questions; and my favorite feature: there was live analytics!

Cons

One of the items that I was really concerned with was that for free accounts, you could only keep 3 surveys at a time. I wish this would be increased since the tool is really easy to use.

Hi Monica, Honored to have a CocaCola employee use our solution :) Your feedback made us all here at SurveyLegend glad. 3 surveys are the maximum you can create with a free account but after that, we do have yearly or monthly plans that start from $19/month or $170/year. The great thinbg with the monthly plan is that you can downgrade whenever you like, no minimum signup period :) Warm greetings from us here at SurveyLegend.

Best ever online survey

Unlike other online survey service, SurveyLegend offers very generous number of functions, questions and participants for free users. It is suitable for those who would like to conduct a survey and have a lot of question and participants. In addition, their customer service agents are helpful and friendly. I contacted them twice for advice on functionality and they just provided excellent support and clarified all of my questions. If we happen to conduct a survey again, I definitely use SurveyLegend again.

Pros

SurveyLegend offers unlimited number of questions and participants, which are really useful when you have loads of questions to ask. Moreover, the live analytics function categorises data in a very easy to read format so it helps us interpret data to insight faster.

Cons

Some important functions are disabled for free version. For example, we cannot extract data into excel format or cannot delete some responses.

Hi Onpilin, Thanks for the great review, we are honored to have you as a member :) We are glad you found our solution easy to use and generous. We try to give away as many features as we can for free, but the export of data is not one of them. We would love to be able to offer a solution that's 100% free but if we did that then we would not be able to exist. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Easy navigation

I was able to launch a survey for our company at a snap with no difficulties on registration and can also provide analyzation for provided answer surveys which can also be extracted from the site. Would definitely recommend to other colleague.

Pros

I can easily create surveys, functionality and design features are very user friendly. It can also accommodate 1000 survey respondents and has no limit on the survey questions.

Cons

There's a limitation on viewing the Individual Responses, on first week I was able to view all, however, after a couple of days its already locked.

Finally an Nice Looking Survey with lots of options!

Great! Highly customizable :)

Pros

First I love the aesthetic and customizable features. With a design background, it was important to me to find software that would make a survey appealing for participants. I have heard great feedback. People love the design and interactivity of the questions.

Cons

I am using this for a short school project and I would love to export the data to learn how that looks to inform me if this will be the right tool for me to use in PHD research. However it does not export in the trial version. I can't justify paying for such a short project (under one month) while I have such a low income.

Fast and easy, check the paid/free features before you start

Good tool but a bit misleading free version.

Pros

I was looking for a flexible tool to run a survey. I picked SurveyLegend because it was not as limited in the free version as some of the competitors. It is easy to get started, with a very straight forward interface.

Cons

It's not very clear from the start how the free version will limit you, until AFTER the results start coming in and you realise you don't have detailed access to the data without paying. That's frustrating to say the least. It's normal to pay for extra services and functionality but one needs to know that very clearly upfront not when you are 'caught'.

Hi Razvan, Thanks for the great review and for the great review, glad you found we offer more than our competitors. But we do have paid features and one of them is data export, you can export the data and you don't have 'Individual responses' view we are more than clear with it on our pricing page: www.surveylegend.com/pricing/ and features page: www.surveylegend.com/features/. We try to offer as much as we can for free like unlimited data collection, unlimited questions can be added... But some data view is only provided in the paid plan, to get the full data access you need a Pro plan or higher. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Very simply and well done site for making surveys!

I had to know opinion on some problem. I had to ask all people from my departmen. Thanks to it I could create needed survey fast and for free. Results are displayed on very well looking graphs and diagrams.

Pros

The software offers easy to use and very intuitive interface. You can design your own survey just like you want! The most exciting for me is how it looks - buttons, forms, every single field looks well - it doesn't matter where you open your survey - on a normal screen or mobile. When you create your survey you can use a lot of options like a typical questions or "picture" questions ;-) You can mark some questions as a required and everything works well and dynamically.

Cons

When you write question with a couple of options you can use option "Other" and let user write what he wants - that's great - but sadly you cannot see the answers in free version ;( (you have to buy monthly plan or you can get it for free - you have to write positive or negative review) - my review is rather positive - the site is responsive and looks really good.

Hi Konrad, Thanks for the great review :) we are happy to know you enjoy our solution. We will be improving our "Live Analytics" and hope to be able to show even the other option. The other option is not shown because it affects the visual (charts) presentation negatively on the "Live Analytics" page. Warm greetings, Team SurveyLegend

Best Customer Experience

Excellent

Pros

Easy to navigate and understand, great support

Cons

the time difference - maybe to have someone in the us also handling queries

Great Options

Overall, good experience. Tried to live chat with customer service, but never heard back from a rep.

Pros

I loved that the free trial allows for as many questions per survey as you wish. Most free programs cap a survey at 10 questions. Additionally, SurveyLegend analytics are pretty great and allow for a number of options to view your data.

Cons

You can only export or share the results of your survey if you pay for the program. That's fine, but the only option for paying for the program is a full year subscription, which makes this very pricey for those of us who do not need to do a lot of surveys. I wish there was the option to subscribe month by month, or even per survey, to make the results useable.

Very good product!

I was searching for a tool to create a survey for a university project. I tried several before committing to SurveyLegend, for it's honest free use and sharing system and simplicity of interface. I found every option I needed to include in my survey (multiple ones, rating systems etc.) and the themes and backgrounds that the platform proposes look very clean and professional. Definitely will use again, and why not upgrade to pro later!

Pros

I really like the fact that it's easy to use and the whole layout of the interface helps the user's experience.

Cons

When offering the option "other" in a multiple choice question in the survey I would like to be able to see the answers that people wrote, not only that they chose that option.

Already recommened SurveyLegend to a friend!

Pros

It looks astonishing on every device. Drag and drop option is easy to manage. The variety of layouts even in the free trial is amazing.

Cons

It's hard to find manual or a video on YouTube showing how it works.

Good features

Good experience for me.

Pros

I'd been looking for an alternative survey provider to run surveys with participants of training programs I run. So far I've tested out the features of the free edition which are better than most other - ability to add pictures, create as many questions as you like and add simple logic. It was pretty easy to use too - very simple and easy to understand

Cons

I'd like to see the ability to create at least 2 or 3 logics in the free version - at least so it can be tested out before committing the paid version

Have some functionalities I really appreciate

Pros

​The functionality related to not going back after answering a question, I couldn't find another one like this!

Cons

The fact you have to upgrade to download some of the responses really disappointed​ me

Its a pleasure to use, for both researchers and respondents

Pros

Love the user interface - I can set up surveys exactly as I want, get live analytics, identify and easily share actionable insights; also the SurveyLegend team are great at reaching out

Cons

You have to have a pro subscription to export your data and do all the clever things SurveyLegend supports, and for me it's not cost effective to do that for one-off, infrequent surveys

Hi Lubaina, I must say your review made our day :) We are all happy to hear you enjoy using our solution and that our support team did a good job in assisting you during your survey creation journey. We are honored to have you as a member of the ever-growing SurveyLegend family. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Really easy and quick to use!

I would 100% recommend SurveyLegend to anyone, it is so simple to use and provided me with a comprehensive way to complete my research and I was able to reach a wide target population with the ability to use my survey on mobile devices.

Pros

The number of different question formats allowed me to design and utilise numerous answer styles to one question; the ease of use and the compatibility on mobile.

Cons

Harder to view live analytics in individual responses, live results in the free version show up as responses to the question rather than individual responses to each question.

Hi Georgina, You spoil us with praises :) Thanks a lot, really happy to know that our solution was able to help you and save you time. We focus on making sure our surveys, forms, and polls are device friendly, more than 50 % of the surveys respondents to are done on phones so that's a super important aspect to think of and we did just that when we developed our solution :) Thanks once again for the great review and support. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Survey Legend: It's Already There in the Name

Pros

The design tools are really good, and they allow you to customize your survey effortlessly while giving it a very professional look. The ease in sharing is also ideal and the analytics allow you to quickly see the poll results.

Cons

There are some features that do not come with the free trial that I think show be standard, like deleting a response or exporting the results into excel.

I liked the overall quality as it was so easy to design and create one survey.

I had a sociology project which was on the topic water scarcity and its usage and i had to submit a survey to prove my point. It was hard for me to get the hard copies and then fill them by going to every person, but a friend suggested this so i used it and i loved it and i will further recommend this software to everyone.

Pros

The software is really user-friendly, I didn't even contacted the customer service as it was so easy and yeah its totally worth of money.

Cons

There was actually nothing at least that I disliked :) Because it was so to create a survey and also get the live results at once.

Hi Wajahat, Thanks for the great review :) Really happy to hear our solution was of help during your sociology project. Hope all went well with your sociology project :) Warm greetings, Team SurveyLegend

User friendly!

Fun and easy!

Pros

I really loved how easy it was to use. It also looks really fun- it's not too complex or business like. I allows you to drag and move things about, which is what I was struggling with when I tried out other websites.

Cons

It would be great if it was possible to change the likert response boxes as you flick through the questions, so they change as the questions do. I had to make a few likert sections to go with the answers, which wasn't a massive problem at all.

Free survey, not free responses

Pros

The survey itself is easy to put together and send out. I like the visual aspect of watching the data come in and the piecharts growing.

Cons

When we integrated the survey on our website we found that the "submit" button was covered up and not clickable when viewed on mobile. This is probably something with our own website, but we had to figure out how to adjust the survey so that people could actually click it which is difficult because although SurveyLegend is easy to use, it has limited capability in customizing aspects of the survey. It is frustrating not to be able to access the data except through paying for the subscription, but I understand they have to make money somehow.

Great interphase and ease of use

It has been very good and clean experience. I do not enjoy that having to upgrade in order to get more features doesnt let me apply the current credit i have from the running month, but rather i have to pay in full for the next feature.

Pros

I liked how nice and pretty the interphase is for the end user. and how easy it is to set up. I enjoyed that i got to use the pics i wanted for the poll and it was aesthetically pleasing and not just functional.

Cons

How the "secure" voting is not as secure as it is advertised at the begning. I had to ask and do a bit more reading to understand how to make the survey more secure. It is not as easy as simply them having developed a code for preventing multiple entries from the same user.

Hi Elena, Thanks for the great review, we are truly honored. We do our best to improve our system and stop respondents from doing the survey again, we hate creating and if it's a prise involved people tend to cheat. More features to stop cheaters will be coming in the near future :) When you upgrade from a Pro account to a Business account, the system refunds the remaining money you have left from the Pro account to your card that you paid with. No money is ever lost when you use our solution, you only pay for what you use :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Simple to use, good value for money

We are using it to survey our clients and it works well

Pros

I like that in free trial version they have Like questions with multiple questions in one, which in other platforms are only as paid feature

Cons

did not notice yet, while using the platform

Hi Dovile, Thanks for the great review, happy to know our solution is helping you collecting feedback from customers. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Free trial review

Generally a good experience. I had quick response with their online chat option.

Pros

It was easy to set-up a survey. There were many options for creating a survey, including: layouts, question styles, and answer choices. I like the live analytics as they could be displayed as bar graphs or pie charts. Photos were loaded easily.

Cons

It took time to find and figure out it's functions with all the options. The layout was not as intuitive as I anticipated. In live analytics, the "Other" option was not accessible.