SurveyLegend Reviews - Page 4

Legend!

I am writing a survey for my Post Graduation. A very short survey to gather some data for Market Research, with Survey Legend my survey looks way more friendly and interactive. Gives a "polished" look to a survey that sometimes respondents don't really take so seriously ( because is for "school") but know it looks very cool what can increase the willingness of response.

Pros

I like how easy and quick is to design your survey.

Cons

I would just recommend different and more options for students. Sometimes we need to make short surveys or questionnaires and most of all analyse the data e dispose graphs for the tesis. It would be very helpful to be able to use more of the premium features for this purpose.

A quick and practical tool for creating high-quality surveys that really stand out

Pros

I was introduced to Survey Legend by a friend after having tried without success quite a few similar products. I was quickly impressed by the practical layout and the fact that every step was explained thoroughly. What I like most about Survey Legend is that it doesn't have a limit of questions - instead, you can include as many questions as possible and design a personalized survey.

Cons

More backgrounds and a wider colour choice would be welcome.

Thanks SurveyLegend

Incredibly easy! Honestly I was surprised how clean and user friendly the lay out was.

Pros

I found it really easy to use once I had played around and figured out what I was doing. I liked that the free version gives me many more options than similar products. Not overly complicated for the recipient too, also love that I can edit after the links been shared, handy to get those missed grammar errors.

Cons

As some one thats new to the software it would be nice to have full access for the first survey and after that use the options could be more limited until paying a membership. Its hard to know the full scope of what I'm paying for before I sign up

Fun cool graphics easy to use.

Pros

It was easy to use and the graphics were pretty awesome. I really think that this website is worth having as I enjoyed making a survey and its options were easy and helpful.

Cons

nothing.

Hi Lydia, Thanks for your review, our designer will be happy to know that his design has left a lasting and positive impression on you :) Ease of use and the word joy is what we want to bring to the all to boring survey, form and polls industry. Glad to know we done it :D Warm getting from Sweden, Team SurveyLegend

SurveyLegend Honest Review

SurveyLegend helps me to make a questionnaire for my thesis work

Pros

you can try the pro subcription for free for a week. not to mention great user interface and easy to use and cheaper price comparing to their competitor (since I am a student, so yap)

Cons

nothing, practically the best online survey tools for now. I wish there's a student price and one-time only price

Hi Fathiyah, Thank you for providing the great and motivational feedback :) The monthly plans you can upgrade and downgrade the same day, this way you stay upgraded for the 30 days you paid for and after it back down to free. We do our best here at SurveyLegend, glad you appreciate all the hard work we have done. Warm greetings, Team SurveyLegend

Excellent survey service with great UI and intuitive design

SurveyLegend is an excellent tool for gathering customer feeedback and far better than Survey Monkey which I had used before.

Pros

Great UI Intuitive design Live anayltics are AMAZING Easily customised to suit business needs Can be used for all manner of surveys

Cons

I haven't used regularly, and so I could not say what the flaws in the system are as of yet.

Hi Steve, Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate you and your feedback. We are honored to have amazing members like you. Thanks for joining the Legends (SurveyLegend) and for leaving the Monkeys (SurveyMonkey) hehe :D Stay Legendary, Team SurveyLegend

Amazing and Easy survey tool

It took me some time researching for the best way to make an interesting and good looking survey, and SurveyLegend was the best tool I found. I am happy I chose it.

Pros

SurveyLegend makes it simpel to make an beautiful survey. You can use pictures and emojis to make it really interesting for the participants, and itworks well. Plus it is an easy tool to use, and if there are doubts they have a really good support system.

Cons

The biggest problem is if you use the free version you are not able to export your data, just get it from the website.

Hi João Antonio, You're review made us feel proud of SurveyLegend, more than we already do :) Thank you for that. We really do work hard on making SurveyLegend a great solution that makes life easier for you, all our other members and members to be. Glad to hear we managed to do that for you. Jasse from our support team says; Hi :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Great.

Pros

Very user-friendly, customizable, lots of features, very colorful, easy to use and share, easy to see live analytics.

Cons

I dislike that you need to upgrade to pro / purchase the pro version in order to export the data from surveys.

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time and doing a review, this helps us become better and it helps the future member of SurveyLegend :) We're glad to hear you managed to create an amazing survey and for appreciating our design and ease of use. We feel that surveys should not be boring so we add our Legendary touch to everything we do. We offer a lot of features for free, more than enough to create a survey and collect unlimited with data as you seem to have done. But we cant have a 100% free solution, if we did we would not exist. We hope you find our solution good enough to pay for a Pro account, and the amazing thing is that the pro monthly account allows you downgrade whenever you need. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

This is the industrial best

very good

Pros

Very user-friendly software, I really liked it.

Cons

Nothing that I noticed, everything is good.

Great Application with numerous helpful and easy to use features.

Really impressed with applcaion and would highly recommend it.

Pros

The application is easy to use and provides a great range of features. The ease of drag/drop options and design templates options are impressive. Feedback is collected, easily accessible and is presented in a very user friendly application. I have used a number of other platforms for surveys but would highly recommend Survey Legend.

Cons

Application stalled once or twice on phone.

does the job!

Pros

I have been asked to conduct a survey for 300 colleagues on important issues related to their well being at work. I spent 3 weeks comparing the differents products available online, and surveylegend was by far the best option. I particularly liked the unlimited number of questions, the modern minimalist design, the logic jump, the intuitive inferface and the advanced data analytics!

Cons

just one free survey. maybe it could have integrated a photo database.

Hi Issam, Thanks for the review and feedback, I will put your idea in our idea box for future development. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Honest feedback

Pros

The number of features that were available to me as a free user. Especially, giving the possibility to avoid the same individuals participating twice in a survey. Also, I was not expecting to get a live visual chart from the responses which was really helpful.

Cons

I was hoping to get a bilingual-survey feature for free but I had to stick with only one language per survey.

Awesome survey software that I would recommend to everybody

We are using it to do surveys internally in the company. To gain a better understanding of our challenges among teams and how we can improve. It has already given us great and invaluable insight into our workflows. Survey Legend has helped us gain insight into this.

Pros

I think the most important features are how easy it is to set up a survey. It is fast and efficient and saves me a lot of time. At the same time, I have the opportunity to present the answers in an appealing and easy to understand version afterwards. The product is really easy to use and super intuitive. The integration to our current business process was tremendously easy and made really good sense.

Cons

Since, I'm not a super user yet and I haven't come across any hick ups, I would not say that there is something that I do not like. I'm looking forward to be using this software even more.

Very smooth, easy to use interface. Absolutely love this tool!

We had to conduct an extensive survey over the weekend for an urgent project, and survey legend made the whole process super easy! It took barely 30-40 mins to get all the questions inputed, logics set and graphics finalised. I really can not overstate how much the interface helped with this. Survey tools can get very cluttered and a bit overwhelming at times, but we didn't face those issues here even once.

Pros

It was extremely easy and intuitive to add new questions and options. I especially loved how easy it was to add logic to my survey. One of my team members isn't very good with handling technical software, but they breezed through the survey creation in minutes!

Cons

The graphic personalisation options felt underwhelming to me. While they do give you the option to customize it yourself, that can be a bit challenging for someone like me who isn't very good at design. Some better options for that would be much appreciated, or maybe a portal for users to upload their own templates for others to use? Also, the filter option on the live analytics screen was always broken for me, but access to the excel file with all responses let me filter them by date nonetheless, so not all is lost I guess.

You can create fascinating surveys on this program

Creating the exact survey I wanted and having my friends rank my artwork. And it's easier to share on all social media pages

Pros

The features are awesome, you can create any time of survey you want and add backgrounds to make it look good.

Cons

What I don't like about this software, is that people can repeatedly take the survey...there's no limit but the exported data will give true results

Hi Katlego, Thanks for the great review :) we are glad to know our picture-based question type was able to help with collecting reviews about your artwork. We do stop people from doing the survey over and over again, but you must have enabled "allow multiple participation" this you only enable if you are doing an in-store survey on a tablet. This is why someone can open the survey as much as they want, please disable this on the "Start" step and you are good to go again. Warm greetings, Team SurveyLegend

Impressed so far

Good overall. I am eager to look into the options in more detail.

Pros

I love the analytical information as it really shows us how we are doing, where we can improve and what we should continue doing the why we do.

Cons

Doesn't give a trial user a little more of a taste for the software before you are forced to sign up. Would be good to find the information on the trial before you input the data. Of course, the info you gain looks like it's worth the investment.

Solid Survey Software

Positive

Pros

It was easy to use and I like that there is no limit on the amount of responses we can get.

Cons

The live data feature seems to be the only way to view responses on the free tier. Unfortunately this shows every checkbox/radio clicked by a user rather than the final selections when they click submit. For example, if a user selects a checkbox and then changes their answer, it will record both results.

New User

Pros

I found it extremely easy to use. The survey created was attractive and I was able to incorporate many features that other programs did not offer. I like how easy it was to distribute and share data. This program is good for new users as well as advanced users.

Cons

I used this product for a senior project. I was able to create and distribute a survey to a specific population in order to compile data and present it to my local congressman. The information collected allowed me and my fellow students to advocate for additional health care services for chronically ill patients.

Easy! Easy to use, easy to make, easy view.

Pros

How easy it is to setup a nice looking survey, with many great options. The system also make it very easy for the user to complete the survey in a short time.

Cons

A little slow in the loading process. When I review the answers that have been submitten by users, the page is a bit slow to load.

Hi Chris, You're the best, we are happy, super happy to have you as a member of SurveyLegend family. 2 years is a long time and we hope you to stay with us for a 100 more years :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Best Free Ad-Hoc Option

Our company doesn't need to send internal surveys out often, so I was not looking to pay for a monthly subscription and certainly not for more than one or two users. While shopping around, I tried a few different applications but found that SurveyLegend was the easiest survey to design and administer.

Pros

It's extremely easy to use, and design. I would use the product again for any subsequent survey need I have.

Cons

Sometimes the dragging feature, when building the survey, didn't work properly. But, it never impeded my achieving what I needed.

Hi Kyle, Thanks for the amazing review, we are glad you found our solution easy to use, this is something we work hard on :) Yes, our monthly plans you can downgrade whenever you want even during month one. We have yearly and monthly options for all our plans. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Amazing!!!

Pros

The most good thing I found about SurveyLegend is that they allow you to make more than 10 questions and won't charge you for that! And I think you know what I mean, when at least 5 of main questions is about gender, age, occupation and then the actual questions are left out, that's the most annoying thing ever, but SurveyLegend helped me out pretty well with this! :)

Cons

I think the only thing that I did not enjoyed so much is the fact that all questions are in one page, therefore a lot of people had a chance to skip some of the questions, although they were mandatory to answer. Maybe one question at the time would be better than all of them at once :)

Hi Samanta, Amazing, yes we are hehe :) Thanks for the great review, glad you notice we don't have limits on how many questions you can add to your survey like many other providers have. What you may have noticed is that we collect all data even not submitted responses so that's why it may look like people jumped answering questions. But in fact, we save all data in real time and you can then yourself decide if you want to keep uncompleted responses or not. Hope my answer helped :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Amazing!

Using SurveyLegend has been entertaining to say the least. Everything I need to be done is easily performed with this platform. I don't think managing surveys could be any easier.

Pros

SurveyLegend is an incredibly easy-to-use platform. It provides great ease in creating surveys with varied question types and logic flows. The Live Analytics feature is very satisfying as well.

Cons

So far, I'm loving SurveyLegend. I don't really have any complaints.

Easy and effective survey tool

Excellent, I would use again.

Pros

The flexibility of construction and deployment of the survey.

Cons

While this system has a lot more free features than its competitors, the hidden costs were frustrating.

Review as a student

Overall it's a great site with an easy to navigate interface, not much more to say there

Pros

Compared to other form sites like google forms or Microsoft forms, I found this easier to use and had more features, I had to search a lot to find a survey maker site that offers pictured questions as Microsoft and google weren't offering it, I'm using the site for free as a student and I find that the features available is pretty good for no payment.

Cons

That there are simple things unavailable like the Opinion Scale which is usually free was unavailable and it prompted me to upgrade to pro, I found this a bit weird because on most, if not all sites this feature is usually free, I wouldn't have been shocked if the slider or even the picture format you had to pay for but seeing as there's a way to get the pro version for free even if it's only a week given I didn't make much of a fuss about it

Survey Legend

Survey Legend has been easy to use and produces efficient results. I'm excited to see how the data exports to excel and to use the data gleaned for reporting. I'm most impressed with the up to date information provided by email update. This has been a very valuable tool in our use of the survey legend and has allowed me to stay up to date with the data as it is being entered without having to actively watch the results as they came in,

Pros

The up to date information sent as results come in.

Cons

No free version!

Hi Kylie, Thanks for the great review :) we do have a free version and you are using it. The free version does not have export as an option that's a paid feature. We offer unlimited with responses, questions, access to almost all our question types and much more in our free plan. But we need to bill for some of our features if we don't do that we can't exist and you wouldn't be able to enjoy our solution :)