SurveyLegend Reviews - Page 5

Cost-effective and user-friendly survey tool for the lean design practitioners

Pros

I picked the product because its free version has no limit on the number of questions and responses, and it was rated as a tool with good usability and good customer support. It did not disappoint on all of those. The interface is the definition of intuitive. I was able to register, build my survey and send out invitations to respondents within a couple of hours. My questions to support were responded within a day. In addition, I liked that the company cares about sustainability and has a page demonstrating in numbers the advantage of electronic surveys over paper surveys for minimizing carbon pollution.

Cons

The analytical capabilities are there but I wish more were included in the free version. The restriction on data export for users of the free version was also a surprise. Fortunately, you can request a free upgrade or upgrade your account for a reasonable monthly fee.

Great survey tool for student voice management

Pros

My reason for using SurveyLegend is to collect opinions from students who live at home whilst studying at university; I looked around for the best survey tools I could find, to achieve what I needed. The best thing about SurveyLegend is the unlimited responses, as well as the wide range of questions and live analytics you can view.

Cons

If I could change anything, I would probably allow some basic exporting features in the free subscription. Otherwise, SurveyLegend is a great tool for collecting data.

Helpful, user-friendly survey tool

All in all, a very useful tool, which offers a lot for free. It's helped us canvas our supporters on what they really think of our work and how we might adapt it.

Pros

- Very easy to pick up and use. - Easy to adapt the format of a survey, mid-design. - Easy to share a survey, easy to review results. - Doesn't have the low limits on the number of questions you find on some other platforms.

Cons

- It's frustrating that individual survey results - especially written comments - aren't visible on a free account. I represent a very small charity and we have a very small budget for social media, including survey tools. I hoped for slightly more functionality.

Easy and simples to use.

Pros

Simplicity to add questions. Sometimes the menu has tips to guide the user to chose de best choice in question style.

Cons

Slow login screen. Integration doesnt let me save um GDrive, direct to my account. But the way to get a free features helps a lot.

Hi Abraão, Thanks for your review :) we have tested logging in our selves after reading your review and it's fast, can it be that your connection was bad or that you aren't using the latest version of the browser of your choice? We will proceed to investigate but at the moment all is working great. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Highly customizable survey maker.

Pros

Customizable, aesthetically pleasing themes, and easy to use. We've tried every other survey maker out there and Survey Legend was the easiest to use.

Cons

None! Wish there were more features that didn't require an upgrade. But overall if you are making a simple survey, go with Survey Legend.

Hi Tinny, Thanks for a great review and for choosing SurveyLegend as your survey provider :) We try to give as many features as we can for free, but some features do cost. Your upgrade helps us proceed to offer a great and easy to use survey solution. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Surper Easy Surveying

We were looking at retention stats and Survey Legend made it very straight forward to put together, share and get results - looking forward to putting together our proposal from the results

Pros

Really easy to figure out - I have had some experience with creating surveys but my collegues hadn't , they were nervous about going in to the dashboard and messing stuff up but as soon as they had a go they realised how easy it was going to be. The interface is smooth and reasonably intuitive, it overall look is good and my team mates got a real kick out of the watching the results roll in :-)

Cons

It would be great to have on way to download your dataset with out having to pay - but you cant have everything for free.

Hi Jay, WOW! Your review and praises really made us all here at SurveyLegend smile. Glad that you had an easy time creating a powerful survey and that you and your teammates enjoyed the experience. We are truly honored and grateful to have members like you and your team. Thanks for the review, It means more than you think. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

My experience with SurveyLegend

Pros

This software offers the possibility to easily implement lots of features that with other survey softwares are not for free. Moreover the extremely easy user experience design and the tools offered are suited for my needs.

Cons

I missed the possibility to make it possible to comment a yes/no answer. For example a question like "are you from the US?" "Yes/No", did not make it possible to add as an answer like "No, where?" and the respondent has the possibility to specify where he is from.

Really Good

It was good and easy to use. I received all the answers in real time and was overall very useful

Pros

I loved how many question options they give and how easy ir is to use and view all the analytics live

Cons

There was one person who tried to answer the survey and noticed the questions were poorly written. When they sent me the sceenshots of the questions they were different from what I had written and what others were viewing. It only happened once so it was propably a problem of the person's phone.

Good UI and super easy setup Survey Online app

Pros

I am making a simple voting form allow my user to vote a competition campaign. I tried to find some free version on the net. There tons of that but not like SurveyLegend. Although it can create six voting options only, it super easy setup steps and superb user interface let me create that form only 10 mins! With Visual Surveys feature, I can create a very beautiful candidate's photo-base form instead of boring text-only form. Some built-in interaction for the user while voting is very good. It won't let user feel boring. It is a web-based application that I thought need a lot of browsing and clicking. By Drag-and-Drop feature, it saved me a lot of time on that. The best thing is I can get the vote result and notice instantly. It provides a great Analytics and Insight on my vote.

Cons

For simple Survey Application as I am, almost nothing I dislike on SurveyLegend. One thing I want is open all the feature for free subscription user even a very short period that will be great.

Hi Charles, Thank you for your great review, we are really glad you like our ease of use and interaction of the solution. We work hard on making the creation experience easy to use for you and we also make sure your respondents have great looking and engaging surveys to respond to :) Thanks once again, your review made us all happy. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Easy to use.

Market survey. Simple to use.

Pros

The ease of configuring it. The layout is very simple, I'm able to use some free features. Would love to explore and see how better it is than survey monkey.

Cons

The logic features. It's kind of hard to understand the flow. If the is something like a visual flow instruction like branching probably will more easy to set up.

The perfect survey app!

Pros

What I really like about survey legend is that there are several features that you can play with when creating a survey. I was able to make a survey that is easy to understand but at the same time enjoying because of the playful features of this website. I also love that the information you gathered are organized well. They also have a feature wherein you can chat a specialist regarding the problems you encountered and they would answer immediately. Overall, it's really worth it! A very good survey website.

Cons

Hi Pauline, We love you back :) Thanks for the great feedback and nice words. Reviews like your make our day, we are honored to have members amazing as you are. Warm greetings from Sweden, Team SurveyLegend

Great User Experience for everyone !

Pros

My first survey was very easy to set up. But the whole experience is really good, from both points of view (admin or front end). Everything looks modern and designing the survey is as pleasant as it is to view / answer it.

Cons

I didn't realize I would have to upgrade to view more than 1 individual response. This was a bad surprise, as I was expecting to drill down to see what our customers had written in their specific responses.

Hi Jonathan, Thanks for an amazing review, we are really happy to have you as a member. We try to offer as many features as we can for free but exporting data or viewing 'Individual responses' view is not part of the free plan. We must bill for some of the features to be able to exist. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

A fantastic platform for surveys

Overall Survey legend was super exciting to work with on my academic research paper questionnaire and will definitely use it for all my work.

Pros

Survey Legend is in deed a legend, it does exactly what you want it to. Easy to use and very rich with features that I couldn't find elsewhere. One of the features I was impressed with was the ability to use images in my survey. What impressed me the most was the spontaneous rendering of these images for both desktop & mobile. Overall Survey legend was super exciting to work with.

Cons

At times the loading of the back end would be slow, but fortunately the front end never gave any issues to my users.

Hi Samora, Thanks for the great review, you are the Legend :) We also love our picture selection question type, glad it could help you in your research. Our platform is device friendly that's why it looked great on all devices, no matter if it's a phone, tablet or computer :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Best platform for small or large surveys

I used survey legend to carry out a research project. It eliminated the paper based hassle and participants were pleased to have easy access to the survey. It was very easy to use with very few limitations overall.

Pros

Survey legend is easy to use. The free version has a wide variety of type questions as well as unlimited number of questions and participants. It has a aesthetically pleasing design and is suitable for phone/tablets. Lastly, the live analytics is very complete.

Cons

I wish the free version had the option to view individual responses and also more options to filter the data not only by date.

Instant feedback from customers

Extremely positive. Very fast results from consumers. Love that you simply share a link

Pros

Functionality extremely good, love that you can incorporate images into the surveys. Analytics are excellent.

Cons

My only issue is the limited functionality in free mode. I felt I couldn't get a feel for the system with what I as allowed to access.

Creating a Survey

I was able to survey our church members on a number of platforms so that we could capture all of our audience. That was simple and the data started coming in immediately and I could start to build a picture of what else we can do to meet our community's needs during Covid 19

Pros

I had tries a competitive product but found Survey Legend much more helpful. It was easy to creat my survey and there were lots of options for customising. Love the visual analytics.

Cons

I would like to put our logo and give the survey a title

Easy to get started

Pros

Simple interface that allowed for quick creation of a survey without much difficulty.

Cons

I feel the features that are premium only should be visible in some way. There were many items I thought would be included that ended up only available once upgrading. If there was a simple symbol of some kind so I knew in advance what I could use or not use, it would have been helpful.

Free survey for use by small charity

For a small charity doing its first staff survey ,we needed a quick and user friendly platform that was also free (due to limited budgets in the pandemic) - this ticked all the boxes for us.

Pros

Very easy to use, great layouts and free options

Cons

Would have loved to be able to brand it for free and to have ranking option

Excellent

doing the department review through organization participation

Pros

Easy to use,analytical review, easy to edit and the graphical aspect of the software. it is also user friendly.

Cons

it is robust and very friendly to use, It is the best among the varieties I have seen so far, the analytical review is something that is welcome.

Hi Temitope, Your review made us here at SurveyLegend super glad. We are happy to know our efforts in making our solution easy to use yet powerful has succeeded :) Warm greetings, Team SurveyLegend

Surveylegend - Easy to use by non-profits (KULMUN Student Association)

I'm very happy with this software, it does exactly what I expect it to, and as long as the user interface doesn't significantly change, I can see it remaining a user-friendly and well-used tool that will often be referred to by both our organisation and other non-profits.

Pros

We use this software mainly to help our members vote for the different outcomes of decisions to be made at our annual General Assembly (GA). This software is easy to use, allows for both a collective and a more individual follow-up of votes all while maintaining the anonimity of said votes, and is easy to explain to both those counting the responses and those using the software simply to express their vote.

Cons

Some features are harder to find, and it can take a little while to understand how to structure the survey's questions. Overall though, the software remains relatively user-friendly.

SO GOOD!!!

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. All you have to do is drag and drop. It gives you lots of features for free unlike others.

Cons

This is so good I do not have any cons at all!

SurveyLegend Digital experience

Pros

I really love the dynamic. Anybody that has a minimum of technologies knowledge can acheive a verry powerful and great looking survey or poll. There’s many features that need lot of time to explore, there’s a lot of fun to use this software (cloud based, because you only need your browser). It’s an incredibly creative and you can acheive lot of things, where you make translations from business goals and concerns to soft designs.

Cons

At least my experience with some other similar product dont let me say that i dont like something in surveyLegend. May be its just need more work on data analyzis

It was easy to setup and very intuitive to use. The dashboard is simple and it offers lots of templates to create the survey.

Pros

What I like the most about SurveyLegend is that you can make a survey with pictures.

Cons

The trial version is limited and I was not able to test some of the features

Clean survey tool

Chat support was immediate and friendly.

Pros

The interface is particularly clean and appealing. There's a great variety of question types to choose from. I particularly liked the ranked-choice voting options, which allowed pictures as choices.

Cons

Most of the analysis features are not available in the free version.

Hi Garrett, Glad to hear our support team was good to you, we do our best to always be there to help and doing so with a smile :) We love providing an option to create engaging surveys, forms an polls and that's why we really put a lot of focus on the option to create engaging content that also provides data. Live analytics shows all the data you have collected and that's free, but if you want to export raw data or see responses on an individual level than you must upgrade to one of our paid plans. A Pro monthly plan should be enough, that's only $19 per month and you can downgrade whenever you are done. Thanks once again for a great review :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Very easy service to get started with.

I am using SurveyLegend for my Final Year Project at University. The choice of survey sections to use gave me ideas on what else I could ask participants during the testing of my project. Conducting my testing was made easier with the questionnaire being hosted by SurveyLegend. Would defiantly use again.

Pros

SurveyLegend is a very easy service to use. Adding new sections to a survey is quick and easy and there is a wide range of sections to chose from. Sharing your survey is so easy with you being many options of how you want be to be able to access the survey you have made.

Cons

Would like be able to change the colours of graphs in the Live Analytics section.

Hi Rhys, Thanks for the great review, really glad to know we could be of assistance for your final year project at the university :) Our designer will be glad to hear you appreciated the ease of use, we have worked hard on providing an easy to use yet powerful solution. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend