SurveyLegend Reviews - Page 6

Free trial is a waste of time

I felt used. That's all.

Pros

I am a private teacher with +- 50 students. I've decided to do the free trial with a group of 5 students for a 'quick test'. If that worked out, it would be used with all the students and I'd switch to a paid account. The problem is, I didn't have access to the answers, only to 1, which was my test one. I emailed support and they promptly told me I could either switch to a paid account or fill up a...

Cons

The fact that you aren't clear and serious about the free trial. You waste people's time.

Hi Raquel, You had a free plan, you even got a free upgrade for the paid Pro plan for one week. The week ended and you became a free member again. We offer monthly plans and even a discount for all educational use www.surveylegend.com/pricing-education/ Sad to see a review like this even after getting a free week of the paid plan. We still appreciate you and you using our tool. Best wishes, stay safe. Team SurveyLegend

Easy to customise, great end result

Pros

ease of customisation and number of options to customise. Final look and feel.

Cons

the amount of features only available for a premium (exporting data would have been a basic in the most basic of versions =/)

Wonderful App

The surveys now are much more easier and very simple to deploy.

Pros

The App has many features like changing themes, type of question, questionnaire tools, and many other features. The most amazing one is the geographical distribution of respondents all over the world (the map) .. it is totally new and amazing.

Cons

I can not change the order of the questions after making the questionnaire.

Logic jump

Pros

SurveyLegend is basically the only one free platform that offers Logic jump as feature, that´s the main reason that I´m using it.

Cons

That I can´t download all the results...

Hi Vitor, Thanks for the great review and for using SurveyLegend. Our logic and branching are really amazing. We are glad you could enjoy it :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Survey Legend Product Review

I really appreciate the accessibility of survey legend, for both participants and administrators. The program provides a simple way to implement surveys in a technologically driven age. There are no major "dislikes" to the survey legend program, as it provides a well rounded and balanced survey system.

Pros

The accessibility of survey legend, for both participants and administrators is quick and easy. The program provides many tools for analysis and presentation that are interconnected with common technological programs.

Cons

There is nothing negative that could be said about this software! It provides a well rounded and balanced survey system.

Hi Sophia, We are so happy to hear our solution has made life easier for you and your respondents :) we work hard on offering a powerful solution but not losing the ease of use. Warm greetings from us here at SurveyLegend.

Very pleased!!!!

Pros

The software is very easy to use, the features (for example templates, types of questions, etc.) are plenty to make the surveys professional, and the overall site is very well thought out.

Cons

There could be small video tutorials, but this is more of a luxury than a necessity.

A great platform to create surveys!

I used Survey Legend to create an assessment for my PE classes. I wanted to know what my students were thinking in terms of challenging activities. They had to rate 5 physical activities from very easy to very hard. Simple for them to fill it in with the picture rating. Thanks!

Pros

A lot of functions: drop down, picture answers, rating...

Cons

You don't get access to individual answers with the free version, which was a problem for me because I did not need stats but individual answers

Hi Vincent, Thanks for the great review, Individual responses is not part of the free plan. We offer a lot of features for free, like unlimited with questions, unlimited with responses.... See here whats free and not www.surveylegend.com/features/ Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

SurveyLegend Review

Pros

It was very simple to setup my survey - and easy to share.

Cons

I wasn't aware that I wouldn't be able to view any responses? I'm frustrated as SurveyLegend markets as a free survey tool, and later found out I had to pay just to see responses after sending to my organization.

Super easy to use, intuitive and modern design. Definitely using Surveylegend for future projects.

Was a huge help for my research project!

Pros

Ease of use, no specific computer skills needed. I also loved the design of the finished survey, the participants gave me positive feedback to the design and use.

Cons

I find it a shame that there is no package option for Students, since I am using Surveylegend for a University Project, I wish there were more support in that area.

Hi Caroline, Thanks for your review and the great feedback. We are happy to have been part of your research project and glad it all went well. We do offer special pricing for students and educators, you must have missed it :( but here is the link for future use: https://www.surveylegend.com/pricing-education/ Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Easy to start, edit and share

I need to make a survey for a school project

Pros

The live analytics. The ability to retrieve erased surveys.

Cons

That so many functions are locked for upgraded users only

Hi Evgeni, Thanks for taking the time to do the review, we do appreciate it :) We offer more features for free than any other commercial solution. We even offer unlimited questions and data collection. See what's free and not here www.surveylegend.com/features/ Thanks for the love, we are here to help if you need us. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Little experience but had no problems.

It was easy to use and had great options. I'm new at this and had no problems.

Pros

It was easy for to use and had many options.

Cons

I'm sure there might be some cons but overall did what we needed.

Amazing software

very good!

Pros

I like the amount of features that are included in the software and the ease of using it.

Cons

the amount of features you get for free, plus the tariffs are bit high

Hi Mariam, Thanks for the great review, we are honored to have you as a member. We do offer much more than any other competitor, we offer unlimited data collection, unlimited with questions can be added and more. What is included in the free plan can be found here www.surveylegend.com/features/ Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Best Survey Software I have found

I am a local elected official that often wants to solicit feedback from my constituents on an issue. This I have done in the past via email and social media. I went looking for a survey software that was user friendly and affordable for my needs and SurveyLegend has been a great solution.

Pros

This survey software was very easy to use. I needed about a 12 question survey that had a variety of question types and all question types I considered were available. It was so easy that I quickly created a second survey as well. I am just using the free trial right now but plan to purchase.

Cons

I would love to have a more customized share link. Where the link shared could have a title, like "EBike Survey" with the link embedded. Not an issue for using in emails or on a web page, but an issue for sharing in social media.

Easy UI

Pros

Easy user interface and visualization of analytic findings.

Cons

Unable to paste text into the surveys and their questions.

Hi, Thanks for the short but great review secret reviewer :) Text can be pasted in but it can't be from word only regular text programs, word adds HTML to the text that can't be seen but when you copy past it in our system blocks HTML code from being added to the survey itself. So move the text to a simple text editing software and it will work. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Survey Legend Review

I am looking into the views on young educated women on female stereotyped advertising

Pros

I like that I can include pictures within the survey

Cons

That I must pay in order to extract my data

Hi Hannah, Thanks for the great review :) glad to hear our picture-based question type was able to help your research. Yes, exporting the raw data is not a free feature it's something you pay for. We try to offer as much as we can for free but some features do cost, this is one of them. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Free trial only allows basic features, but good enough to start with.

I will use this software again, if needed.

Pros

easy to use, easy to set up, feels like its designed for app usage rather PC, simple to modify and update. clean designs, not clunky.

Cons

when using free trial , if a responder writes a lengthy answer, there is no way to see it, only what is visible on the screen. You need to have the paid version to see detailed responses and be able to download the survey.

Nice interface, easy to use

Unlimited number of questions in the free vesrion unlike other online surveys

Pros

Nice interface, big choice of questions' type, option to choose design, easy to use, attractive appearance.

Cons

No option to download statstics in the free version while trial period is also not available which makes it difficult to evaluate if I want to use this software or not.

Hi Irina, Thanks for the amazing feedback :) We try to offer as much as we can for free but some features do cost, one of the features is to be able to export raw data. Glad you like our design and the number of features we have to offer. We work hard on providing an easy to use yet powerful survey, form and poll solution. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

So many options!

I needed a survey tool that would allow me to add an image as part of a survey question, SurveyLegend made this easy!

Pros

I love that images can easily be uploaded to any survey.

Cons

I would like a pay by survey option rather than a monthly subscription. I don't have enough of a need to subscribe monthly. I only send 1-3 surveys a year.

Hi fellow Legend, Thanks for the great feedback, cool you liked our picture-based features in our survey solution. It really makes surveys, forms, and polls more engaging. We have yearly and monthly subscriptions, the amazing thing with our monthly subscription is that you can downgrade the same month if you wish. This way you only pay for one month and no more, we don't have a minimum amount of months you need to pay. This makes it in a sense a one-time payment for one survey, form or poll :) You can this way upgrade every time you need to use our services, and downgrade when you're done. Warm greetings, Team SurveyLegend

Surveylegend

I would use it again. It has been a good tool for university

Pros

Easy to use and reports are clean and clear

Cons

reports in grid format do not fill the page correctly on desktop browser, you can see your responses properly as the row spreads much further than the page allows you to navigate

Hi fellow Legend, Thanks for the review, please explain more regarding the grid format problem you seem to have had? the more I know the better I can help :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Super Easy

Pros

The software was super easy and fun to use. I love that it automatically create graphics for us to use in the report.

Cons

I wish there was an option to select multiple questions to edit it the same way instead of individual ones.

Great free survey tool!

Pros

Surveylegend gives you the option to adapt your design to the kind of survey you are creating. This seems to make your survey more interesting. The overall live analytics are great as well to give you an overview of your results.

Cons

There is not much I could criticise. It is a great tool that does what it is supposed to. It's sometimes a little slow loading new pages but that never created an issue for me.

Survey Legend Saved my Presentation!

Pros

Survey legend makes creating surveys fast, easy and they look professional. I was able to administer my survey to my class at ease and it looked sleek and there were no technical errors when looking at the data.

Cons

Nothing--I think the software is excellent and provided me with everything I need.

Hi Emma, Glad we could be heroes of the day :) Thanks for the review and for using our solution. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Super user friendly and easy to setup!

Amazing. It was my first time doing a survey and I'm glad a friend recommended the platform because I loed how easy and simple it all was.

Pros

It's very easy to setup a survey. The platform looks pretty and attractive both for the administrator and the person taking the survey. Results are shown in a very attractive way too.

Cons

It would be great if you could download the results with the free version.

Hi Patricia, Thank you for the great review and feedback :) Happy to know you found our solution easy to use and pretty, we work had on keeping it pretty and powerful. We try to give as much as we can for free but some features we must bill for, we are not ad-funded nor are we investor funded. We are a company run by the founders and want to make sure it stays this way :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend PS! Say hi to your friend and thank them from us here at SurveyLegend for speaking well about us we appreciate you and them!

A good option for when you need it

Pros

It's pretty easy to use and I would probably recommend this to someone who needs this kind of service. I just don't need it very often. I find that a lot of people who need answers for research surveys prefer to use this type of service which is great.

Cons

It's pretty easy to use, but I still had to take a little bit of time to figure it out when getting started.

Hi Samantha, Thanks for the great review, please use our live chat support if you get stuck next time. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Very friendly UI

Pros

I really enjoyed how user friendly the User Interface is. It was very easy and fast to set up my survey and it was quite intuitive filling out.

Cons

I was missing a few options for survey type questions, such as a ranking function, and some were only available for pro members, as well as the data export and individual response tracking, which is essential for my research.