All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Swydo

AdWords and PPC monitoring, analytics, and reporting tool

Swydo Reviews

Swydo Is Great!

My overall experience with Swydo has been tremendous. I have not have any problems or concerns with the way it has functioned in the past year.

Pros

The best part about Swydo is the customization it offers. The ability to create templates but then also unlink reports from templates to customize them is great for meeting client needs.

Cons

What I like least about Swydo is probably the visual effects it offers. Other than that, it is amazing!

Swydo Review

The customer service team is always quick to respond and is eager for customer input so they can continue improving the software. This software has saved our team so much time by being able to quickly create and manipulate reports.

Pros

This software connects to every data source that we need as an advertising agency, and presents the data in a clear way. There are a multitude of widget options and data appearance settings so you can present your data in a way that will resonate best with your team.

Cons

I wish the report format was a bit more customizable in terms of layout and orientation, e.g. landscape vs. portrait.

Good product, excellent service

If I have a question, most of the time I get a quick response. Most of the time they can also solve my problem, but even if they can't I do feel that they take it seriously and do their best to solve it.

Pros

It's user friendly. I use it for report for clients but sometimes also as a dashboard.

Cons

Some widgets are not (yet) possible, like YouTube analytics.

The gold standard in digital reporting

Working in a communications agency has demonstrated the power of Swydo - the ability to create visually impactful reports whilst automating huge parts of the data extraction process saves a huge amount of administration time, allowing us to focus on providing our core services for clients.

Pros

Swydo is simple to use for many applications and integrates seamlessly with a huge number of digital platforms. Report styling is both aesthetically pleasing and clear for users and end-clients alike.

Cons

The integrations are amazing, though social media reporting can be problematic - I have encountered issues with KPIs from all managed Facebook pages (from a single manager account) to be pulled through, and as far as I am aware, there is no way to select a single page.

Swydo saves us tons of time and money

We're satisfied with the overall experience and we're not planning to change soon.

Pros

It helped us to save time on building monthly reports for our clients. It's easy to use and that's all we need.

Cons

Sometimes I miss explanations for some metrics used. For example, I couldn't find anywhere what is storytellers metric in Facebook.

Great For Google!

I enjoy how easy to use and professional Swydo's reporting system looks and feels.

Pros

I love that I can upload all of my Google accounts and analytics onto a single report.

Cons

I wish I could easily integrate analytics from traditional and local media sources in a custom template.

It's affordable and does a good job of basic reporting for clients

Automating reporting makes data more comprehensibel for clients by turning numerical data into graphs and diagrams for easier understanding. Has been very helpful.

Pros

The reporting is easy enough to use, you can figure most basic stuff out with a bit of tinkering. The scheduled reports feature is handy as it just sends all relevant information to the client on a weekly basis and they can check it in their own time. I was helped with the walkthrough by their team but have had a bit-and-miss relationship with their support team. One team memebr specifically was amazing, others would not respond for days and when they did it wouldn't answe the question. They definitely need to keep a closer eye on their processes given the lifetime value of customers to the brand.

Cons

- Limited in application compared to some other tools out there - Can't do more sophisticated customization of the dashboard beyond simple branding - No Snapchat Ads integration

We have had good costumer care from Swydo

Pros

Ease of use once set-up, it then becomes extremely quick to get reports out to clients

Cons

The cost is a bit on the high side, so it would be great to see prices come down a little!

Easy to use to report SEO results to clients but lacks flexibility

It makes it really easy to report data to clients on a regular basis, easing the stress of using multiple tools to create a report, and provides the reports in a nice format.

Pros

Swydo is really useful for quickly generating a set of reports for multiple clients to show them the results of their digital marketing; for example, SEO and PPC. It has a large number of integrations with a whole range of third-party services, allowing us to show almost all stats in one consistent format to the client.

Cons

The tool lacks flexibility. The widgets they provide are very fixed. As an example, a 0.1% decrease in a stat from the previous period would show a red arrow, which makes the client think it is down massively, as it doesn't show a comparative number, when in actual fact it could be down by only 1.

Great and esay to use

Using it very often, very user friendly

Pros

The possibility to find places nearby in a local restaurants

Cons

The fact that you can't any longer place a group order

Easy to use software

Pros

Easy integration with multiple platforms like Google, Microsoft and Facebook data for example.

Cons

The KPI”s do not exactly match the KPI”s you sometimes whish to implement.

Great Software For Sharing Key Performance Indicators With Clients

I have had a great experience with Swydo. This has helped greatly on a monthly basis with sharing marketing reports with clients for the previous month's activity across multiple platforms like websites, social media, etc.

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is that everything saves and updates monthly so I can just grab a link to a report to send to clients. Saves me about 4 hours of work every single month.

Cons

The thing that I like least about this software is not integrations with some of the other softwares I use for text marketing and email marketing

Swydo is a great platform!

With the automated reporting system this saves a lot of time sending our franchisees their weekly/monthly reports

Pros

The details you can go into for social reporting and Google Ads reporting is brilliant!

Cons

Potentially bring in video analytics from Facebook and allow multiple pages as one widget.

Easy Reporting Software

Pros

Swydo is very easy to use. I love the fact that you can customize reports and also schedule certain reports to arrive in your inbox each day to monitor accounts. Our agency uses Swydo to send out customer facing reports each month.

Cons

There are quite a few steps involved to customize a new widget as well as several tabs to navigate as well. Making this process more streamlined would be helpful.

Good and complete Report Tool

I like it very much; it has helped me and my team be more efficient regarding the reports. Once you have the templates, doing a report doesn't take more than an hour. It´s really helpful.

Pros

It allows me to show the analytics of different platforms and personalize the reports according to each client needs. With Swydo, I can give complete reports with all the data fo differents assets of a campaign (Ads, Email Marketing, Landing Pages, etc.) without having to search the data in each platform as it shows me everything inside SWYDO.

Cons

It doesn´t have integration for organic social media effort.

Great Option for Analytics Reporting

Pros

Ability to add most of the channels that we need to create a report for, which allows us to put everything on one report for our internal reports as well as for our clients.

Cons

Figuring out which type of widget shows what kind of data is hard to figure out. I wish they had a visual example for each one so you can see how it will look before setting it up.

Easy to use, and speeds up reporting!

Very good, the customer support and on-boarding was excellent.

Pros

The product had a clear overview, and was really easy to use. We liked the templates. Sending the reports to clients was easy and fast.

Cons

There was one connection missing to a platform we use.

Easy to Use

I use Swydo to report Facebook lead generation results for roughly 70 clients per month. I have only had a positive experience using this software.

Pros

Swydo's templates makes it very easy to add new clients, let alone have the reports set up to report the new findings for each month.

Cons

I have not found anything that I dislike about Swydo. If I have any problems/questions (I believe I had a question once) I simply contact support and they are very responsive.

Great, Affordable Dashboard Reporting

Pros

Great way to easily share reports with stakeholders. Price point makes this an attractive alternative to the free Google Data Studio which can be buggy and limited at times. Syncs with a very wide range of 3rd party applications such as Google Analytics and Ads.

Cons

Due to limitations with the reporting widgets, not everything which can be easily shown in GA (or in a GA Dashboard) can be displayed in Swydo, but good for 80% of needs.

Good basic tool

Great tool for a basic report on SEM and Analytics.

Pros

Swydo is fairly simple and adds integrations as time goes on. I find the simple integration of Google Analytics and AdWords is exactly what most of my clients needed and they were satisfied with a simplistic design.

Cons

The design is impossible to change; the fonts under the widgets are analog and inconsistent with my formatting. Many clients asked for alternatives.

Good product for the money

Pros

I have been using this software for 4 years and for the cost, I have no complaints.

Cons

Sometimes I have problems locating reports but that is my only complaint.

Perfect tools

Pros

Easy to use, I can make my reports very quickly :)

Cons

To manage data with calculs. Mainly for Google Analytics datas.

Easy to use and versatile

Pros

Swydo is great, is very intuitive. I love how you can integrate multiple databases very easily. I also like how we have multiple ways to present data and export reports in multiple ways.

Cons

Some things are not available such as content grouping for google analytics

unethical lacking support

since there is not anything like this out there you will just have to bear with it.

Pros

it integrates multiple platforms into a monthly report for my clients.

Cons

they changed their pricing and instead of disclosing it, they tell us our cc is not working and asked to reenter it and at that time you must agree to terms and on the right it shows a new price, that is up to 25% more than it was before.

We are very satisfied

Great.

Pros

Possibility of creating clear and accurate reports for our customers.

Cons

We are satisfied in overall so we are not seeing any cons.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.