Tagmate Logo

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.17/10

Reviews by rating

One of the most advantageous things about Tagmate is that it seamlessly syncs with your GTM account, making the setup and migration process super easy.
Bottom line - Fantastic tool, easy no-code setup process, google tag manager configuration with no hassle, pre-built templates are superb and user management is awesome.
The Chrome Extension is fantastic, the migration tool is brilliant, and the team management tool is easy to use. The support staff are very helpful too.
Unfortunately, the browser extension is not working on my end.
The only downside at the moment is that you can't delete or remove projects. However, according to the roadmap, this feature is in the works, so it shouldn't be long before it's available.

Daniel V.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Easiest way to set up google tag manager on your website, without the need of a developer.

This is a great tool for speeding up the process of setting up google tags on your site. I have yet to see a tool that makes this process this easy so it's a great choice for people who have ongoing web development tasks, and who want to save time, or eliminate the need of hiring a developer every time they want to update how they track engagement, conversions and behavioral analytics of their site.

Pros

Makes it easy to add or adjust tags on your website.

Cons

Pay walls to features, and the removal of tags if you don't continue your subscription make it not a great fit for someone that doesn't have ongoing needs.

AK

Aaditya K.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Best website marketing and analytics tagging automation tool.

Tagmate is a very user-friendly and best website marketing & analytics tagging automation tool. I would highly recommend Tagmate to anyone.

Pros

I was looking for a tag management solution that would allow me to better track my marketing efforts and found Tagmate. Tagmate is a powerful tag management solution that helps you manage your marketing and analytics tags efficiently and accurately. With Tagmate you can easily and accurately manage your marketing and analytics tags. Tagmate also features an intuitive dashboard that allows you to easily track your website's performance. I can now manage all of my accounts, track any number of campaigns, and interface with the tools I am most familiar with. I am learning more about my customers, my ROI, and my campaigns every day.

Cons

You can't delete tags from the dashboard and the integration process was a little time-consuming.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

No code. No problem.

Pros

Configuring Google Tag Manager was less stressful with the help of Tagmate since there is less chance for a non-developer like myself to make mistakes. Since we were migrating to GA4 late, the tool itself helps us focus more on strategy rather than technical details.

Cons

Nothing major, but I'd like to see a cleaner and more organised UI as a personal preference.

MM

Margarita M.

One Stop Shop for All Your GTM Needs

Bottom line - Fantastic tool, easy no-code setup process, google tag manager configuration with no hassle, pre-built templates are superb and user management is awesome! Tagmate is like the oven to a baker's cake mix: it makes the analytical process easy without any coding or technical knowledge. It saves me money, energy, and time.

Pros

Ease of use. Easy setup and implementation of UA. Tag Monitoring. Love the Chrome extension and the migration tool is superb!

TA

Tami A.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

A beginner's must-have for GA4 Event Tracking

Pros

Setting up events took just a few clicks with the Tagmate Chrome extension. The best part - I didn't have to deal with the advanced GA4 platform. Just one click on the action you want to track (yes, directly on the website). Even with knowledge of how navigation on Google Analytics is done, Tagmate simplified the product.

Cons

I was looking forward to more features on the platform itself. Instead, the extension was all that we really needed. Also, would be nice to have more guidance on best practices as I am creating the event (there is an article that was helpful after I familiarised myself with the terms).

DK

Dennis K.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

So much potential. Just give it a try!

I quite new to Tagmate, but it seems easy to use

Pros

There are a lot of reasons to love Tagmate. Not only does it make marketing and analytics easy, but the pre-built templates enable me to track any user action that happens on a website. I also can create events with tags, which is very helpful in creating a cohesive strategy for our company. Even if I am new to Tagmate, I still can see the potential of it. I am curious to explore all features ...

Cons

So far I have not found anything negative

AT

Azeem T.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Super Smooth Implementation of Basic and Advanced Tags

Once I figured what needed to be done, Tagmate was super easy and fast. I remember developers making mistakes while setting up GTM but with no human dependency, the process was accurate. Overall: Highly Recommended.

Pros

I have trouble with Google Tag Manager so setting it up through Tagmate was an absolute breeze. - Few clicks and tag implementation was done. - Easy setup and implementation of Universal Analytics. - Gives you tag monitoring that can be helpful in understanding if they're implemented properly or not.

Cons

- As a new user, I'd love to have some recommendations on which tags could be most helpful for me as a business owner. - If they could pack in 5-6 tags together as essentials, it would help in deciding how to proceed. At this stage, it relies on me doing the research.

NH

Naz H.

GTM Finally Simplified!

Pros

Cons

Currently, you cannot delete projects or tags from the platform, but support has told me this will be added in the future.

FH

Florian H.

Furniture, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Google Tag Management made easy

When it comes to customer support, I was pleased with their enthusiasm over google meet, and their efforts to support and help. It's great to see that they continue to perfect the product, ensuring that setting up tags is never a difficult task.

Pros

Cons

Unfortunately, the browser extension is not working on my end.

EB

Emily B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Great Product

Pros

This is very easy to use and solves our company's needs.

Cons

The integration process was a little time consuming.

Thank you for the review, Emily. We're working on the feedback you've provided and are in process to roll out the next change to our onboarding process. Hope to have you sign up with us in the near future.

CW

Ciaran W.

Information Services, self-employed

Website Tagging Time Saver

Pros

It saves a lot of time when tagging a website and helps reduce human errors

Cons

I’d like to be able to add tags to non-domain related landing pages

Mg

Miguel g.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Começamos com a versão de avaliação e nos surpreendemos com os resultados

Bastante satisfatória

Pros

Bem prático e facil, interface interativa.

Cons

Até o momento não temos nada a declarar,

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation