Tapfiliate Reviews

Tapfiliate

Affiliate & referral tracking software for eCommerce & SaaS

Tapfiliate

The Software

Pros

Is a professional and easy software to use and set. For sure the best feature is the customer care service that is always ready to help you to find solutions for your business.

Cons

That is not 100% customizable to fit with the Brand. You can for sure add your logo and rename many features.

Great if your integration is supported,

Their support team is unhelpful and not very knowledgeable.

Pros

The software is suuuuuper easy to use and anything that cannot be initially located, can be found in their abundance of helpful articles. The system is very intuitive.

Cons

If your integration is explicitly supported, this seems to be a great tool. If not, they provide no assistance to help you integrate it. Their standard response is "that is not possible" which is both untrue and lazy.

Tried the free trial of Tapfilliate but found implementation more challenging than expected.

Pros

Tapfilliate was recommended to me by Affiliate Marketing expert so I decided to give the free trial a try. Like the brand, clean design, and account setup process. Very polished product and I appreciate that.

Cons

Found implementation of the tracking code and setup for affiliates more challenging than I expected. Pricing is another thing that could be improved on. Performance based pricing is something I would be willing to explore. For example I would rather pay 1-3% of all sales than a monthly fee.

It's all about customer service with these people

I emailed them several times prior to scheduling a skype call with one of the reps (Thomas). He was very patient and explained to me the process and how their application worked. I thought, with this kind of customer service how can I go wrong. I signed up for the free trial and not only were they willing to walk me through the set up process, which by the way is so easy even an adult can do it.......

Pros

Cons

None that I can think of.

A Gem of a Platform

Tapfiliate provides flexibility, automation, and most importantly a great user interface for both the admin and the affiliates. Happy affiliates reduce the amount of customer support needed, and it further encourages them to promote the service or product at hand, and Tapfiliate's platform serves such experience. Also, nothing to download as it's a hosted solution, which is great! And for you techies out there, you'll love the flexibility with possible API integrations, etc. Lastly, and most importantly, CUSTOMER SERVICE is stellar! In short, Tapfiliate gets it, and we're glad to have discovered them.

small company based in Amsterdam

we looked into tapfiliate for affiliate marketing tracking.

Pros

software is pretty cheap and there seems to have functionality to do some of what we were interested in.

Cons

Company was just too small for us to work with. The team is under 15 people so the support wouldn't have been where we needed it to be.

Hi there! Sorry to hear things didn't work out. We offer 24/5 support. Are you requiring support on the weekends? Would love to discuss!

Quick, Friendly Support

Pros

Affiliate marketing is kind of intimidating, but I'm glad the Tapfiliate support team is quick to respond.

Cons

Some of the features don't seem intuitive. For instance, I'm not sure yet what "sources" and "assets" are.

Great app!

Pros

It makes it easy to track affiliates and sort out how to reward them!

Cons

Nothing stands out really! We really like it!

Excellent Product, Excellent Support

Tapfiliate works great for our affiliate needs. Our customers and partners are very happy using it and we've seen great growth thanks to it. They've been super responsive to our requests and that has been invaluable.

Pros

Robust affiliate software Easy setup and integration with Stripe Nice Interface and little room for confusion

Cons

Services that could help grow my Affiliate program would be great. An affiliate community could help in that area.

Outstanding Customer Support

I was really happy to be supported by this great and very responsive customer support team. They were taking care of all my wishes and issues I had with our solution. It was not easy to solve, but they insisted on clearing all the problems we were facing during setup.

Pros

Very good technical understanding. So even if you have complex requirements, they will find a solution for it!

Cons

Evaluated for use with our affiliate program

Pros

Very robust system. Has a lot of features and capabilities and is a great solution for someone looking to set up an affiliate program.

Cons

The cost was out of our range, as we were just starting our program. I would like to see an entry level price point where you could grow as your program grew.

Outstanding service!

Pros

The platform itself is superb, but what really makes Tapfiliate stand out is the support team - highly recommended!

Cons

Nothing at all, I liked each part of the platform on its own merit.

Thanks for the kind words!

Amazing support

Tapfiliate has a very good solution to manage affiliates. In addition, their customer support is very awesome. We had a challenge in our integration, and Thomas helped us to make it possible :)

Pros

Best price Very good support

Cons

The most gorgeous affiliate system

I've used quite a few affiliate software, both as an affiliate and as a merchant. Tapfiliate is the most modern, well-designed system, and they went out of their way to help me integrate it into an unusual business. If you're looking for a slick system in an industry full of dinosaurs, Tapfiliate is the one to choose.

Pros

User interface, easy to setting up, design

Cons

Not the most affordable affiliate software