TelemetryTV Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.52/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I love the software, better than most softwares I've tried, the people are always available to help, and their consistent help is appreciated. Makes my business more easier.

TL

Tumi L.

Being in an Elementary/Middle School situation, the kids love the visual impact as they pass by each day. Being integrated with so many applications is wonderful.

MD

Mary D.

Telemetry TV is stable and easy to use with Android OS and has great looking templates. We recommend this to our customers to use with our digital signage hardware.

BS

Brett S.

I've lost count of the times where I submitted a feature request and subsequently found the feature in production a few short weeks later.

AU

Angel U.

Our company has a mish mash system of digital signage that has historically been unrealiable and difficult to manage.

Phillip D.

The only thing I can complain about is time widget is only in military time.

KP

Appspace-logocaret

Appspace

NoviSign-logocaret

NoviSign

How would you rate TelemetryTV ?

Amazing Product

Great product with a great support team

Pros

Very easy to use and learn Works great for my company because we have at least 10 displays in the office and areable to change each screen and have multiple options through out the day

Cons

Certain apps or softwares may not be work with the software (small amount)

Telemetry TV is just what we were looking for!

We are celebrating the company's 50th Anniversary this year and we are using TelemetryTV to share weekly prize draws and company announcements. It has replaced our monthly newsletters and has made it easier to share news and update the entire company when needed.

Pros

Easy to use and quick to deploy. Lots of options for creating media. Reasonably priced. Great value for the features and more features than I expected. Customer service is fantastic. Every question is answered in detail and followed up on until it's resolved. I would say it is the best customer service I have experienced by far!

Cons

It would be nice to have a schedule for various playlists.

Great lobby communication

I am able to get rid of the old fashioned cork message board that no one pays attention to and replace it with a TV that has eye-popping graphics that actually engages the end-user.

Pros

I put a TV up in my lobby of the office to display simple information like product offerings, COVID-19 updates, and instructions as well as general local information. That being said, all of my customers are attracted to the display and I am able to get my message across to them.

Cons

I wish the site would give some clues on recommend devices to run the software.

Very Pleased

Pros

It is super easy to use and set up devices

Cons

I didn't like how the notification emblem would cover the uptime when it turned off more than 30 times.

Awesome time saving tool

The experience is excellent

Pros

The integration with Google G-Suite admin platform is awesome and save a lot time in deploying

Cons

When the device doesn't show in the Telemetry dashboard after the G-Suite setup, can be a bit of a challenger

A Well Made Product

I had some questions and I got a call from the company who answered all my questions and even took some of my suggestions about the product.

Pros

Pros for me right off was the amazing customer service and they didn't hire a company out of another country to do their customers service I got to speak to real people that could answer everyone of my questions. Easy to use Software. I am very impressed with this product and the different ways it can be used.

Cons

Don't really have any.. Everything for me so far has been great!

Affordable and Works consistently

Excellent - Customer service is great.

Pros

Affordablility. Easy to install. Uses Google Slides.

Cons

Not the easiest to configure. Customer service is helpful. Had to add a chromebox and wasn't aware of that.

Extending our Outdoor Furniture Showrooms

Showing latest pictures and movies in dealers showrooms faster than before.

Pros

I like the user interface. It allows you to start right away. And after some time you will discover even more advanced features. We already had 40 smart tv's (Android) located at our dealers showrooms worldwide showing pictures from a USB stick. But after installing TelemetryTV we now can show our latest products. And with a more personalized playlist. During the implementation we always had good support.

Cons

None that I can think of. It does what it is says.

TelemetryTV

TelemetryTV is so easy to implement from a development point of view and is incredibly easy to use. We've received plenty of support with any training needs we had and would definitely recommend this product again.

Pros

Cons

The only concern is the UK support, would be useful if this was covered off during normal 9-5 hours but as it stands, support is only available after 12 noon. However, we've not had to raise any issues since launching this product 6 weeks ago.

Amazing Team beahind the science

Pros

Good overall quality and awesome support team they literally replied within 5 minutes. And the guy who i was talking to was spot on and knew what he is talking about

Cons

A litter better ui on their. website may help and a little more tutorials on how to implement. But not a blocker at all

Great for working from home

So far we really like it, we are just using it in our smaller team, but we will be recommending it to other teams.

Pros

Our team loves using this for communications while we are all working from home. It's an easy way to display visual announcements and other news to employee's computers. The apps are extremely simple to use.

Cons

There are not as many pre-loaded RSS feeds or news channels for Ireland available. We've had to find our own feeds and channels and add to the YouTube or the RSS apps manually.

Easy set-up, loads of features and amazing support

TelemetryTV gives us an avenue for timely communication throughout our entire multi-branch organization. As a manufacturing company, many of our employees aren't working in-front of a computer and we needed a medium to reach everyone.

Pros

TelemetryTV has fantastic service. At any time during our configuration and launch, they were available to help out. Uploading and adding content is extremely easy.

Cons

Only feature that is missing is some automation in switching feeds at a set time but we've found a workaround for it.

The right pick for a library.

Pros

It was extremely easy to setup, and it integrates with Canva.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this product

Best Support, Best Features, and easy to use

I wanted my School's digital signage to "Stand Out"

Pros

I loved the features and support. TelemetryTV offered every feature I was looking for and more. Their support Team has to be the best support I've had with any product

Cons

I was overwhelmed with the setup at first sight but found it to be simple once I got started

Keeps Getting Better

We can push out a lot of information to our students in an engaging way and I look forward to exploring additional features.

Pros

The variety of formats for media and ability to create playlists.

Cons

Haven't found how to adjust volume on videos.

Great Addition To Our School!

Love it! Students, Teachers and Parents are much more likely to look at our new digital Bulletin Board than paper posters or emails!

Pros

Very Easy to Use! Lots of Options to enhance our daily communications. Being in an Elementary/Middle School situation, the kids love the visual impact as they pass by each day. Being integrated with so many applications is wonderful! Keeping it fresh and fun is easy!

Cons

I am a new user and haven't had any cons yet.

Use to get information out to parents, students and staff

I have loved using TelemetryTV in school.

Pros

The ease of integrating Google Slides into the application.

Cons

The only thing I can complain about is time widget is only in military time!

Hi Kelly, thanks so much for your kind words! Regarding the military time issue you mentioned, we have updated the Clock widget, app, and overlays to include an option for both 12h and 24h time. We'll send some more info to you via email to show you where you can find this option.

TelemetryTV easy to use and More advanced.

Pros

It has various options on how to use it, gives you a clear and easy view. Makes everything professional.

Cons

Trying to create my own formats... Sometimes it takes time to upload pictures, might be my network and trying to make my display pictures landscape.

Love this APP

We are able to provide information to all of our employees in the plant, as well as other buildings to make sure everyone is well informed

Pros

I like the flexibility of being able to change what I want to broadcast on the fly. Very easy to use and understand as a beginner

Cons

I haven't really found anything other than I wanted to show a powerpoint, and unfortunately it will not show the animations on the broadcast

We love TelemetryTV!

I found it really easy to use, and I love how it allows me to push out employee updates to all our locations.

Pros

I like how easy the software was to learn and all the templates they offer. Our residents and employees love viewing important information, covid updates, news and more on the screens throughout the day.

Cons

Our team struggled a bit with hardware setup but now that we've got it working its great.

Telemetrytv

Initial setup was good but the after sales service has been beyond expectations. Instructional videos tailored to you personally and within minutes of asking a question.

Pros

So versatile and the connectivity makes it a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Just started using it but so far I have not found any shortcomings.

Great for a church announcement board.

We use it to show upcoming events and for a countdown timer to the start of services.

Pros

Ease of use for less experienced volunteers.

Cons

Cost for additional services like video.

TelemetryTV Review

This system replaced our old digital display software at a fraction of the cost of our old system with more options to customize the look. Currently, we are running 4 conference center TV's off of TelemetryTV.

Pros

Extremely easy to implement in our conference center. I had the entire system up and running within a few hours on 4 different TVs.

Cons

Currently, no issues with this software.

Telemetry at the Senior Center

So far so good...we are happy with what we get for the price

Pros

We love the ability to post the daily menu and the activities for each day. We post reminder messages and upcoming events. It has been very impactful

Cons

Initial set up is a little weird and took many attempts...mostly because it is on a cromebook platform

Works for Us

It's been great. I love the extra weather and other add-ins. Super dependable.

Pros

I love the scheduling. Can be super specific about when I want each different playlist to play.

Cons

Trivial, but moving and importing media and I have not figured out how to use my existing Canva graphics, only how to make new ones.