TelemetryTV Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.53/10

Reviews by rating

I like the Canva integration as well as just the ease of using the program. The features are useful and implementation is seamless.
I love the software, better than most softwares I've tried, the people are always available to help, and their consistent help is appreciated. Makes my business more easier.
Telemetry TV is stable and easy to use with Android OS and has great looking templates. We recommend this to our customers to use with our digital signage hardware.
I've lost count of the times where I submitted a feature request and subsequently found the feature in production a few short weeks later.
Our company has a mish mash system of digital signage that has historically been unrealiable and difficult to manage.
The only thing I can complain about is time widget is only in military time.

Jeff O.

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

Simple, Flexible, and Affordable. Highly recommended!

Pros

The user interface and dashboard is designed perfectly for every type of user. It is easy to manage devices, playlists, and utilize templates. As a startup company, our needs are ever changing and TelemetryTV has been there for us every step of the way. They provide a road map of upcoming features to ensure all their customers are well informed. No one likes an unexpected change! One thing that makes TelemetryTV stand out is their support team. You will never be left without an answer from one of their in-house experts.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints or dislikes.

JM

Joseph M.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Excellent Signage

Good, Telemetry is a effective solution for our School's digital signage. It's been great for displaying info, news, and videos to students and staff at our school.

Pros

I like user interface and customization options for our TV displays. The interface is simple to use and easy to modify. I also like the variety of apps that can be added to each display or board and that everything is synced immediately when any changes are deployed.

Cons

The primary issue I have had is with software updates. I have occasionally had a box crash or get stuck after the device updated to a new version of telemetry or Chrome OS.

VR

Victor R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Good price, some problems found

Pros

I started using TelemetryTV because of it great prices (although they increased the price). I like very much the visual aspect of the solutions as well as the facility to use the tool.

Cons

I have found several problems with the product (specially after updating). Besides, sometimes I have had some connection problems.

RP

Ross P.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Great for monitoring stocks

Love the company, switched from the other ones i have tried to telemetry!

Pros

It is organized and easy to use!!!! easy as that!

Cons

Would enjoy more user customizable options

LC

Luca C.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Easy to use and cheap signage that is growing up day by day

we are happy with this solution, it really help to build an internal signage that is up to date and not expensive like others solutions .

Pros

I like that you don't need a on premises server, only an app to install on your device and you are ready to share contents. Content are update instantly and you can manage everything , you just need to have an internet access.

Cons

Sometimes PC struggles to manage to play content (looks like required more disk speed or bandwidth), not all the content found on web (youtube or other streaming source) works well. Unfortunately i cannot use it inside our local network (maybe reading local power bi content) for company security policies

Rv

Ronald v.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Excellent product & ease of use

Pros

Easy to implement and full control of multiple displays from one application. It works as promised, that's the most important thing. Adjusting content is fairly easy. As a result, the content is actually adjusted weekly and we always show reliable information. Result? a lot of positive feedback from visitors and employees about the content on our welcome screens.

Cons

Use of HTML formating would be nice to get full control of text elements. Date/time scheduler is not realy handy, could be done better. Having said that, nothing to worry about!

MD

Mohamad D.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great product

great experience

Pros

Reliability and good support also how easy it is to use this product

Cons

there is nothing I don't like about this product

DS

David S.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Great Software for our School

Telemetry allows us to get information out to our students and staff on a daily basis.

Pros

Ease of use, I upload daily video announcements in our school. Adding the videos via YouTube is simple. I also love that we can add other graphics and how easy it is to control the timing of everything.

Cons

I don't know if I have the ability to control each of our displays individually, I would like to do this! It my be that I need training or we may need to add that feature.

KP

Kelly P.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

They have been great. Always super helpful and easy to use.

Pros

I am not a computer person. I’m savvy but trained in any way. I am able to due Telemetry TV website easily.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn’t sync. With my tv. I’m not sure if that’s a WiFi issue

MH

Mike H.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Support is always the most important aspect of a product like this......

Great overall experience, from initial meetings, to demos, and support has always been great.

Pros

We came across an issue that was region based for our players, not real sure how it happened, but I worked directly with the support channel , and escalation team to get the issue resolved. very efficient, precise and knowledgeable. All these things make for a better experience and sets you mind at ease, you know there is someone there to help.

Cons

There is nothing that we don't like , it fits our venue perfect and gives us what we need.

JP

Justin P.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great service and great customer service!

TelemetryTV has been great for our orginazation and continues to be our go to service for digital signage!

Pros

TelemetryTV makes it easy to set up and deploy digital signage across our campus. Thanks to TelemetryTV my team and co-workers have been able to spread important transportation information and news while providing welcoming signage. The customer service is quick to respond and the various forums provide helpful information. Plus the development team listens to user suggestions and provides regular updates.

Cons

I wish the updates provided detailed informatio on what was updated or removed. Currently, the updates only alert users of the availability of an update but provide no other information.

JM

Jared M.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Flexible, intuitive and feature-rich digital display platform

Pros

The TelemetryTV user experience is excellent for content deployment and admin functions for our lobby displays. We were able to easily customize the interface exactly to our brand and franchisees needs. The support team is always prompt with responses. Each time I have reached out with a questions or concern they quickly found solutions and followed up. Training new end users is straightforward and supported by top-notch documentation on the TelemetryTV website

Cons

In the future I would like to see a TelemetryTV app where our end users can create/edit playlists and content from their cell phones. I understand that competitors are not offering this either.

Alex R.

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

A game changer for our business

The Customer Support was amazing. We are located in a different hemisphere from the vendor, but still managed to develop a great relationship with our account manager thanks to their thoughtful attention to our needs. We also had a few issues to work through on our end to get the system up and running, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] patiently talked us through these.

Pros

The value this tool brings is the ability to communicate with staff where they are, allowing staff to engage as much as they want to. It is part of our comms eco system, directing staff back to find further information in various other places. We have received great feedback and uptake from the business.

Cons

I am not hugely technical, so the process of getting content up doesn't come naturally for me me. Having said that, with basic guidance from the vendor we have it all up and running smoothl;y

FG

Fabien G.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Kbane Review

5 min was enough to my collegues to configure and display informations on a screen There are some things to improve of course, but you have everything to make it the best solution

Pros

Modern design and clear, very easy to understand (not only made for an IT team), powerful widgets (Canva...), and already prepared Widgets with several parameters

Cons

I tested lot of software like this one. There are some things which can be added to be the best dynamic screen solution. PDF widgets with Zoom + page choice Powerpoint + page choice Google Slide ... should be possible not to share in public (but with an account) Read Excel or sheet file to show dynamic screen. Exemple : timetable for a train, the plateform number could be changed by reading an sheet file Other exemple : a list of anniversary in a excel file or a database to show the birthday of the collegues Animation of items to make a page more dynamic... ....

LP

Les P.

Railroad Manufacture, 1,001-5,000 employees

Honest appraisal

great product & help readily available.

Pros

I have offices 100km apart, and I need to display documents on devices at remote locations

Cons

unable to have 'set' settings on display pages.

MF

Marco F.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Love Telemetry, great customer service!

Amazing. Great customer service that really cares about making their product work for you. Telemetry wasn't specifically designed for our purpose when we first started using the app, but the team guided us through different options and made sure that it was working for us. Thank you!

Pros

Fantastic customer service: we were having trouble with the offline button showing up on the screen, so we asked, and the Telemetry team adapted the app so we could toggle it off! This was really helpful for our organization, as we were previously using powerpoint to project a pre-show slide show over a 16 day festival. Obviously, a lot of announcements change, so Telemetry was a perfect app for us to update slides in multiple locations on the go. Also, the ability for Telemetry to work offline in the app mode is great! We don't need to rely on a weak wifi signal crashing our slide-show while there is an audience in the theatre, but we also can rely that it will update the slides once it's back online.

Cons

No cons. This changed our whole operation and saved us hours of work, communication, and headaches!

HD

Hardeep D.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great company to work with and amazing staff.

Great

Pros

Telemetry has been great to work with because of the attitude of all the staff. They support the technology and help with the onboarding process very professionally.

Cons

none came to mind. The entire process was very seemless.

KL

Kyra L.

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 11-50 employees

Great Platform - Really Advanced

My overall experience was great however, I believe it would take some learning and time to get familiar with it and all of the various features.

Pros

It was easy to get started with, fairly intuitive for adding media and using some of the basic apps they have. I could see this being a useful software to get complex with in the future. Looks like they have a lot of functionality for API integrations.

Cons

There are so many features and a lot of complexity so it is a little overwhelming when I first created my account. It took a while to watch the videos and read how to use some of the features.

TB

Tom B.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

One of the best companies for Digital Signage software

We love that our menu can change and be displayed for everyone to see.

Pros

After days of researching digital signage software companies. I choose Telemetry. The reasons I chose them were they were not the most expensive, they had excellent customer service and the overall adaptability of other players that can be used. The Software takes some time to understand. I am still in the testing stages but I got my hardware today and was easy able to set it up. The customer service had been responsive to all my questions. There are many options to choose form, but I am happy i am using TelemetryTV

Cons

learning the software. They have great videos to start but I feel like there should be more in depth training videos and one on one account management and check in's.

KB

Karen B.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Easiest interface

Pros

Interface is quite simple to navigate, learned this software in about an hour, nice templates, clean look.

Cons

Cost for EDU institutions with less than 25 devices is a little steep. We are a small private school of about 220 students.

SC

Sean C.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Telemetry TV

Pros

Very easy to set up and use. Tutorials were very well done and helpful.

Cons

Not much. We did have a few initial issues but Telemetry support was very helpful and got everything squared away.

JE

Jessica E.

Banking, 51-200 employees

Telemetry is the way to go!

Pros

The flexibility to share designs between playlists and ease of use with designing. It integrates with Canva as well which is a plus!

Cons

More features would always be a plus within the software.

SA

Sohail A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good Features and Stable Platform

Satisfactory

Pros

Easy to create playlist and integrate. Deployment is very easy.

Cons

Interface to add features is not simple for end user.

VB

Victor B.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Amazing Product

Great product with a great support team

Pros

Very easy to use and learn Works great for my company because we have at least 10 displays in the office and areable to change each screen and have multiple options through out the day

Cons

Certain apps or softwares may not be work with the software (small amount)

AM

Asher M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Very Pleased

Pros

It is super easy to use and set up devices

Cons

I didn't like how the notification emblem would cover the uptime when it turned off more than 30 times.