Terminus Logo

Terminus Reviews - Page 3

Steve R.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

No brainer

Pros

Sigstr solves the universal problem of centrally managing signature lines with an elegant solution. We are seeing great engagement from prospects and clients clicking on our signature lines. The cost to value is fantastic. Total no-brainer for anyone who uses email signature.

Cons

I love it all. I use Outlook 2013 and it even works with that.

MC

Matt C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Sigstr for Nonprofits

Sigstr does a great job soliciting customer feedback for future enhancements.

Pros

Our initial goal was to utilize the platform to develop a consistent email signature. From there, we were able to then build marketing campaigns.

Cons

I've had to involve our IT more often than I'd like to support our users. It's an easy fix for them, but takes time.

AC

Amanda C.

Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees

Great Marketing Tool

Sigstr support and our CSM, representative, have been outstanding and attentive whenever we have questions or need to get something fixed.

Pros

Sigstr has been great for maintaining our signatures company-wide. It's a great tool to keep branding consistent and another outlet to display marketing campaigns and events. Excellent customer service and support.

Cons

We have an issue with our email program that doesn't allow us to see our signatures internally before sending, but that's not necessarily a negative on Sigstr.

CD

Caitlin D.

Printing, 501-1,000 employees

Great Product with Minor Bugs

Sigstr has enabled the organization that I work for to send more professional looking emails and exercise creative freedom when crafting CTAs.

Pros

I honestly love how professional that Sigstr is. I think it effortlessly adds an extra punch to the emails that our sales reps send, and it enables us to highlight additional features that might not be mentioned otherwise. I currently use it as an additional call to action to draw prospects to our website.

Cons

The load times and the lag between clicking something and what I clicked showing up is honestly the only "con" that I have. Sigstr is a great application and I can't imagine not having it!

JM

Jaker M.

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Simple to Use

Pros

Simple to Use Easy to Manage Product Continues to Improve Great Service Team

Cons

No Rich Media Capabilities Low Match Rates on Smaller Companies

SS

Shawn S.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Sigstr review

We have created a consistent look with our key staff members unifying the signatures. Before they were all over the place in terms of logo, font and message. In addition, the metrics give us some ROI data and provides the message across the board that we are always looking to sell or connect.

Pros

I enjoy the look of the final products, ease of process and people.

Cons

More on our end but not utilizing ALL the features. In addition, I would like to see preferred specs more easier to find.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Awesome tool for B2B marketers!

We were struggling with communications for clients and prospective clients on marketing campaigns, relying mostly on people to inform their constituents about upcoming conferences and educational programs. This product allowed me to "take over" every email and turn it into an actionable CTA. And to make our company branding consistent and professional. Awesome product I will continue to use, recommend and take with me in future roles!

Pros

I am a raving fan! This tool allows me as a marketer to both ensure consistent branding across our organization, and also to turn every email into an actionable campaign -- by recipient so I can run everything from general awareness campaigns to full ABM. It's inexpensive, and I already see that we'll get return from the investment.

Cons

Install was a little tricky via central deploy because some of our users are on 32bit and some on 64bit so it took us a bit to get through the set-up. BUT Sigstr already has plans to resolve this in future with the Outlook API.

TP

Teagen P.

Building Materials, 51-200 employees

Sigstr Review

I think Sigstr Pulse would be a great addition to our business because it will make it easier to find the leads that we get after trade shows and will keep everything a little more organized for us.

Pros

Sigstr is great for our business because we can promote our new products as well as get feedback on our customer service.

Cons

I think it would be great to have more info on who is clicking on our campaigns and breaking down that stats a little more.

Internet, 201-500 employees

Nice but the occasional bug

It has better features than the competitors but they still have a few major features like picture upload to fix.

Pros

The ability to run campaigns by office locations is great.

Cons

We can't upload employee avatars to the platform, which causes a lot of back and forth emailing.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Sigstr is a creative marketing channel that's easy to use

I love using Sigstr as a marketing channel and interacting with the CSM team. They are very responsive and helpful in strategizing new campaigns!

Pros

I love that this software is easy to use and pulls in performance results directly into the Sigstr app dashboard. I also love the Sigstr verify app that allows me to validate which banner a recipient will see based on the Sigstr user.

Cons

I don't like that there is not a more enhanced calendar feature where we could see all active campaigns running in a visual way.

EC

Elizabeth C.

Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees

Pretty good experience from my standpoint. I am however more accustomed to using these types of software and technology in general. Some of our older, sales team have had problems installing and keeping it installed, but personally I've had no troubles.

Pros

Easy to use and upload campaign images - planned and scheduled our whole marketing year out. The quick response from Zach in support is nice as well.

Cons

That it is not compatible with Android. A lot of our sales team has Androids and work remotely from their mobile devices so it's a bummer that they are not able to load the signatures.

Elizabeth S.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Sigstr Review

Very positive. Amazing company, great product, and top-notch support. Highly recommend!

Pros

Capturing marketing opportunities within our email is such a brilliant idea. Not only is it nice to have a standard company signature, which just looks much better than the alternative - we use it for some many different purposes. Also, have had a great experience with their customer experience and support team. We like that we can segment by employee (we are a team of consultants that work within a few different industries). We've used it to promote our company newsletter, job openings, white papers, podcasts/webinars, etc. It's such a great tool!

Cons

I've had some issues with sizing and stretching of the actual image, I wish I went through the initial onboarding so I understood some of the design nuances. But, Sigstr sent me a few guides right away and even offered a free design. Support is really great.

Brittany Rhea L.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Solid way to manage email signatures

Pros

It's easy to use and navigate - creating groups and campaigns is intuitive.

Cons

Would love to see metrics on a monthly basis (not just when the campaign started) in order to compare to our other reported metrics

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Great supplement to our marketing strategy

Overall, I think it is worth having as long as you are rolling into a larger part of your marketing strategy.

Pros

Sigstr is easy to use and very self-explanatory. It can reach the buyer exactly when you need them to hear about a certain event, solution, product, etc.

Cons

It can become very cumbersome if you aren't careful. It takes a lot of planning on your end to make effective use.

Easy as heck

Automation

Pros

Love how simple it integrates with either GSuite or 0365. I love the custom fields so I can inject our own UTM parameters for even better score-carding.

Cons

that it doesn't yet publish into more tools... not enough companies realize the need to do email marketing better, and therein haven't opened up their signature to api yet.

RG

Rosa G.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Nice, consistent signatures across our company

It makes us all look a lot more professional and neat

Pros

It allows our Marketing team to streamline all customer-facing signatures. I like how my signature is easily updated and always refreshed with new content!

Cons

Nothing really - as an end user, the only hard part is having input into what type of things are marketed in the signature

kc

kathy c.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

functional

Pros

Sigstr is extremely easy to use and good customer support

Cons

Sigstr is the one product that is consistently high on our list of things to recommend to our customers

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

A new way to think about email

Pros

Sigstr allows us to extend our brand to the email our team sends every day. That means all the thousands of emails that leave our office every day get the latest marketing messaging. That's invaluable.

Cons

Would be great to further develop analytics options so that we can more robustly measure the impact.

Steve R.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

No brainer to tap this unused marketing channel

Pros

An admin centrally pushes updated email signatures so no one has to think about it. Really easy way to promote content for prospects and customers to easily find and consume.

Cons

Sometimes their Outlook plugin gets a bit wonky. But our company still uses Outlook so we are more to blame.

Omar J.

201-500 employees

Best marketing tool to extend marketing reach and maximise engagement

- Brand Awareness for the newly launched brand - Consistent branding (unified look and feel for the email signature across the business and across the different regions and countries) - Raising awareness (externally and internally) of our marketing key initiatives and campaigns

Pros

- Very easy to setup and roll-out across the company - Simple to run campaigns across multiple countries / regions / languages with easy dashboard to monitor progress and optimise results - Super friendly and responsive account team that helped us go the extra mile

Cons

- Lack of integration to CRM (salesforce), resolved in the new release - More analytics in terms of clickers and viewers, resolved in the new release

AM

Amanda M.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Excellent product, even better customer service!

Pros

The idea behind Sigstr is the best part. Being able to ensure all employees are putting our brand out in the world correctly is exactly what we needed.

Cons

There are a few small bugs that we have been working through. Uploading the images we use takes some time as there are specific rules.

Lauren V.

Amazing customer success team

Great. Easy to create new tactics and upload creative

Pros

The metrics dashboard to easily show management how the ads are influencing our key accounts and our bi weekly calls with our amazing account manager

Cons

No website personalization functionality for our target accounts visiting our website

AF

Alyson F.

Accounting, 201-500 employees

Great tool for email signature marketing

Overall, we have been thrilled with Sigstr. The team is wonderful to work with, the tool is excellent and a great value.

Pros

Once it's in place, the simplicity of management and ease of leveraging email signatures as a marketing vehicle is phenomenal.

Cons

Implementation was challenging - we had a number of bugs and obstacles to overcome. This may have been in part to the lack of engagement from our IT team, but not entirely.

Steve L.

Sigstr New User

Pros

Sigstr has brought uniqueness to our email signature, with the ability to launch unique marketing campaigns across different departments within the org. The dynamic feature of the gmail integration is a great feature.

Cons

Only con that I would have is the visibility of our account manager. Would like a little more hands on and maybe some fresh ideas that they could bring into our account.

KB

Katie B.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Great option for increased leads and sales via email signatures

We are very pleased with this software. We were initially only looking for a vendor to standardize our corporate signatures but have been able to turn email signatures into an additional sales tool.

Pros

The overall setup is very straightforward. We were able to get started creating campaigns and groups right after our initial call. The onboarding team was very nice and professional and answered all my questions quickly. We've been able to track customer journeys better and have more in-depth conversations with prospects at the right time in the funnel.

Cons

The initial setup of the actual signatures was a bit fiddly. Lots of trial and error to make it look just right. Once we were able to make it consistent across campaigns and groups, we've not had any more issues.