TextP2P Logo

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.72/10

Reviews by rating

Customer service was OUTSTANDING in helping me understand all the capabilities upon enrolling and the response rate I've received was a significant improvement vs. emails.
I love that I can schedule my messages and set up workflow automations - it’s transformed my onboarding process and my clients love it.
The ease of use is fantastic. I am able to download my contacts from my CRM program and quickly set up a mass communication which is personalized to my clients.
I haven't looked to see if I can prevent or delay logoff.
The trouble with any new tool is actually USING it, but the rep really made that part so simple.
I really can't think of anything that I don't like about this software.

Tom S.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Perfect Tool for my Business

Very effective in helping me grow my business. P2P simply works better than email.

Pros

It is very user friendly. Not difficult to set up and use.

Cons

Honestly nothing negative to report. Works perfect for what I need.

MH

Michelle H.

Text P2P Revolutionized my Business

Text P2P has made my business process easier. It's easy to capture phone numbers and email addresses with the MailChimp integration and then put them through my sales funnel thanks to the workflow automations. I'm able to more easily stay in touch with and build relationships with clients/customers, as well as offer more value with the workflow automations when I have a new training or want to add value to my audience. Their customer service is very responsive, which has been helpful when I have needed to have various features explained better or if I've ever had any issues. They're always on it right away.

Pros

It's easy to use whether I'm on my phone or the computer. I am able to catch up with and check on my coaching clients easily by sending one text and then responding and relationship building individually in my Text P2P inbox. I use the automation to remind clients of monthly or yearly renewals. This system has saved hours of time for my business, which has allowed me to focus on more income bringing activities to increase my overall ROI.

Cons

Nothing. I love it. Any time I've had any issues, the company has fixed them or improved upon them immediately.

Abbe P.

Wholesale, 501-1,000 employees

Mass marketing tool

Pros

This seems like a great mass marketing tool as a way to quickly and easily engage with a huge audience.

Cons

There were a limited number of features compared to similar products

Thank you for the review Abbe. If there is a particular feature that you wish we had, please let me know and I can look at adding that into the application.

MC

Michele C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

A MUST need for your business

I really enjoy this! It makes my opening rate go through the roof

Pros

It’s so simple to understand and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out immediately and helped me! So grateful!

Cons

I wish there was an app that I could easy use so I wouldn’t have to log in and out

CY

Christina Y.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Easy to use, great support, easy to manage and develop workflows and lists for clear communication

Text P2P has allowed us to easily communicate with inquiring families as well as current families in an easy way, with messaging that makes it simple for families to interact with us on a daily basis. Customer Service is fast and helpful.

Pros

We LOVE having the ability to create Workflows based on specific lists, integrating texts, ringless voicemail and email into one seamless flow. This allows us to easily schedule all communication across a variety of topics throughout our season to guarantee that we are not over-communicating to our clients, resulting in them being overwhelmed. Text P2P works easily with other systems to blend into existing automations and makes it super simple to continue communication through 2-way messaging.

Cons

We've found it more difficult than with other software to create workflows designated for specific lists.

GA

Greg A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

I Love TextP2P! It's easy to use, very cost effective, and excellent customer support!

The #1 feature for me and my business is the bulk scheduling. It allows me to upload a spreadsheet of all my customer's who have a subscription product expiring this month and it will automatically schedule reminder text messages before their renewal date. This allows me to upgrade customers and to offer them better deals, and bring in more revenue.

Pros

I love the simplicity of the website and how it works on my computer or on my phone. I was able to create a list, upload all my contacts, and start sending personalized bulk messages within just a few minutes. I appreciate how they give you your own local 10 digit phone number, and how I could send text messages with pictures up to 1600 characters long.

Cons

I can't say there is anything I don't like about it.

TP

Taylor P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

I can keep track of clients better!

Overall, I’ve been very pleased with Text p2p! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] really over delivers in this product AND customer service!

Pros

I love being able to text many people at one time! I can text all my clients follow a specific nutrition or workout program at once to check in. I can text all my new coaches at one time to send a reminder about our weekly call. The automated workflows are helping keep track of clients who start on a different day than others. The ringlets voicemail is such a great way to personalize messages and make my clients fell connected. and if I ever got stuck with how it works, the Support Center resources and very helpful, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very responsive! I’ve been looking for a system like this for awhile! Just what I needed!

Cons

It does take a bit of time in the beginning to figure out how it all works…this is nothing about the program itself. Just time investment in the beginning that will pay off when implemented.

LB

Laura B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Time saver & user friendly!

Without calling someone I was able to set up this platform and use it successfully in 15 minutes! Other platforms have had me at a standstill for months trying to discern the coding language and setup. TextP2P is the tool my organization needed. I'm so excited for all the uses available to me!

Pros

Within 10 minutes of "setting" up my account I was able to make 3 of my contact lists which is such a huge win for my organization. I love that I can have different groups or campaigns and get the message out to my groups that need it in a timely and personal manner.

Cons

I know I have more to learn but currently unable to list anything.

SB

Sharon B.

Best marketing tool yet!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is so helpful, kind and friendly. He checks in on me, makes sure I'm getting my moneys worth with the product and immediately responds when I have questions. My experience is an A+ and I highly recommend this product to you!

Pros

I like being able to separate my contacts in different lists so I can send mass texts. Mass texts has been a game changer because I'm not having to spend all day sending individual messages and texting from a phone number is SO much better and more personable. Love this!

Cons

I haven't found a dislike on this software yet! Everything is easy to use and navigate and I've only scratched the surface on what this product can do for my business. I'm excited to start utilizing more of the program in the future.

AW

Alan W.

Real Estate, self-employed

The simple texting software

Fantastic. Powerful tool.

Pros

I like the ease of use, it works seamlessly between desktop and mobile, and the UI is very smooth, whereas others have been buggy and aggravating to use. As a one person team, my productivity and business have been a world apart from before I started using TextP2P. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been helpful and always available to answer a question. We’ve emailed, texted, and talked on the phone multiple times. This is the best customer service I could ask for.

Cons

I like everything about TextP2P. I did have to find a workaround to allow me to have more than one phone number per contact, but it was an easy tweak.

JW

Jenna W.

So far... GREAT!

Pros

I am only a few weeks in... so far, I love it! It is VERY user-friendly and easy to navigate... my clients are so far loving it. I also have a newsletter via email 1-2x per month, which I will continue to do but the fact that nearly 100% of text messages are opened and opened QUICKLY is very attractive. This will be a great way for me to retain clients and connect with them in a different way.

Cons

I am in the learning stage right now but ultimately there is nothing I don't like. I had one question which was answered extremely quickly by customer service.

SM

Steve M.

Furniture, 1-10 employees

P2P review

i would give it 10

Pros

Very Easy to use and it keeps track of all my contacts

Cons

Simplicity and workflows automation and being able to create many lists is a bounus

AH

Adam H.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Cautiously Optimistic

I was cautiously optimistic about this product when I started the free trail but was quickly impressed with the amount of people I could reach via text with a simple click of a button. Highly recomended

Pros

The simplicity in design and ease of use. I get a notification every time a prospective customer responds and importing lists are simple.

Cons

The only features that would be more beneficial would be a mobile platform that had more functionality but that doesn't keep me from using this product.

Thank you for the great review. In regard to the mobile platform, although we don't yet have a mobile app, the site is completely responsive and mobile friendly so you can open a browser on your mobile device and have access to the full application. Also you can turn on the feature, text forwarding and replies so you can receive and respond to all text messages right from your phone's existing messaging app.

JW

Jennifer W.

My virtual assistant!

P2P helped me streamline the communication process and bridge that gap between my customers and I . It created a real time dialog I was Not getting with my email blasts. Had pointers on wording which is huge and over all has helped me organize my customer base and spend less time chasing people.

Pros

Streamlined my processed and offered a service to reach people where they are! Not on email- but devices!

Cons

No complaints. It was easy to navigate and has great customer service for when I did Have user error.

DR

Deborah R.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great product

Great customer service, and very easy to use.

Pros

This text messaging platform is very easy to use, I love that my clients can respond back to me. I love that I can include emoji’s and pictures with the text messages. It’s very affordable, the customer service is awesome. Anytime I’ve had a question they’ve been very quick to respond and deal with any issue or question I’ve had with the product/service. This saves me a ton of time and is worth the money.

Cons

I dislike not being able to see how many people have opened my text message, and it would be really great if they could develop an app. Other than that it’s great, I’m sure that’s something they’ll develop in the future.

JB

Jessica B.

I'M IN LOVE!!!!

Pros

I am loving how easy this system is to set up as well as get in contact with my clients and team! I am looking forward to continue using this to help me simplify my business as well as staying connected with my customers and coaches!

Cons

Nothing as of yet - so far everything seems to be user friendly and helpful!

MB

Megan B.

Very Easy To Use!!

Very happy!

Pros

That I can set up so many workflows and have my people opt in automatically!

Cons

Just the tech part- I don’t love! I had my VA input everything!

ED

Elizabeth D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

So grateful for this technology!

I have used so many different methods to train/ keep in touch with my team and customers - mailchimp, thinkific, Facebook groups, group chats, voxer. I recently tried a text method of training my team and the engagement is off the CHARTS! They love the method and it is SO easy for me to administer!! I’m going to be looking for more and more ways to incorporate the TextP2P in my business!

Pros

The Rep provides a TON of support for this product. I really don’t want to learn yet another technology, but he has made it so easy and even has provided some turn key content as well.

Cons

I don’t have any cons. The trouble with any new tool is actually USING it, but the rep really made that part so simple!

EH

Erin H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Next level connection with my consumers

Amazing experience so far!

Pros

I feel like I can make more personal connections and not let anyone slip through the cracks. This software is changing my business!

Cons

So far everything has been great! So so impressed!

MB

Matt B.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

It's a time saver!

Fantastic!

Pros

Easy to implement and use. Outstanding customer service and support.

Cons

None found yet. I only have positive things to say.

TL

Tracey L.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Top Notch Service

Our client communication has been enhanced and our reviews increased.

Pros

TextP2P is a fast and effective way for our firm to get client feedback and reviews. The customer support is outstanding! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] goes above and beyond to provide for a superb user experience.

Cons

I needed clarification on the labels of the menu items.

ML

Mario L.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Awesome

Pros

Multiverse marketing tools and support is very friendly and easy to use.

Cons

Creation of reports not friendly very limited

PK

Phil K.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

TextP2P review

This product saves me a lot of time and is very effective. Like any new technology, there's a learning curve, but they have great customer service and have been very responsive to my questions.

Pros

I love the ability to send personal texts to people regarding meeting reminders. I used to send texts to dozens of people manually and that was excruciating. This product saves me a lot of time!

Cons

I wish I could use my own, regular cell number as the sending number.

TF

Tracy F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

I am so glad I started using this service!

TextP2P has instantly changed the way I run my business. I am able to connect with more customers quickly and efficiently. It is user friendly and speeds up my interaction with clients. I have been using the service for a month and it has generated more sales for our organization. I am so grateful for this technology!

Pros

I was able to jump in and get started very quickly.

Cons

I'm still learning how to best navigate my lists of contacts.

BH

Brian H.

Music, 1-10 employees

Amazingly Affordable Alternative

Very Pleased

Pros

This is an extremely affordable alternative to Podium for clients TA looking to have an SMS text widget.It is also very easy to customize and can be made to look and function like Podium

Cons

It would be nice if we could customize the Greeting bubble to match our branding.