TextP2P Logo

TextP2P Reviews

User ratings

5.0

• Likelihood to recommend9.86/10

See full reviews by rating

I am only a few weeks in... so far, I love it. It is VERY user-friendly and easy to navigate... my clients are so far loving it.
I love that I can schedule my messages and set up workflow automations - it’s transformed my onboarding process and my clients love it.
The ease of use is fantastic. I am able to download my contacts from my CRM program and quickly set up a mass communication which is personalized to my clients.
I haven't looked to see if I can prevent or delay logoff.
The trouble with any new tool is actually USING it, but the rep really made that part so simple.
I really can't think of anything that I don't like about this software.

TextP2P users...

ClickSend-logocaret

ClickSend

Sender-logocaret

Sender

How would you rate TextP2P?

The Most Effective Relationship Marketing and Connection Tool Ever!

Email is easily dismissed. A text message, on the other hand, is like a secret whispered to another that they cannot wait to answer! Text P2P is the magical (and practical) solution for connecting immediately and efficiently...and it doesn't take a tech genius level IQ to utilize! It's the perfect tool for booking events, announcing new product launches, or simply staying connected with the needs of your audience.

Pros

Text P2P has a vast array of features (and you'll want to use them all) and they keep adding to them! They are proactively responsive to the needs of their users. Text P2P allows you to set the pace of your connections, create keyword campaigns that evoke engagement, and gives you a personal platform for developing rich content-based communications (two-way) with your target audience.

Cons

It was sometimes difficult to determine what my response to a text message was, as the most recent message shown was from the recipient (perhaps this has been updated).

Best way for my customers to communicate on with me on my website.

Nice when custome need quick answers and it goes directly to my phone.

Pros

Easy to use and inexpensive for what I need for communication with my customers.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. Only used for about 2 months but seems to be perfect for what I need.

I can keep track of clients better!

Overall, I’ve been very pleased with Text p2p! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] really over delivers in this product AND customer service!

Pros

I love being able to text many people at one time! I can text all my clients follow a specific nutrition or workout program at once to check in. I can text all my new coaches at one time to send a reminder about our weekly call. The automated workflows are helping keep track of clients who start on a different day than others. The ringlets voicemail is such a great way to personalize messages and make my clients fell connected. and if I ever got stuck with how it works, the Support Center resources and very helpful, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very responsive! I’ve been looking for a system like this for awhile! Just what I needed!

Cons

It does take a bit of time in the beginning to figure out how it all works…this is nothing about the program itself. Just time investment in the beginning that will pay off when implemented.

Mass marketing tool

Pros

This seems like a great mass marketing tool as a way to quickly and easily engage with a huge audience.

Cons

There were a limited number of features compared to similar products

Thank you for the review Abbe. If there is a particular feature that you wish we had, please let me know and I can look at adding that into the application.

Simplified Community Notifications

We notify farm share owners and association members of food deliveries at their drop point, and Text P2P works very well for this purpose. One contact db is great, if someone quits they can be deleted from all communication easily. Contacts can be added to multiple lists. Customers can pause/resume their delivery texts if they're out of town by replying STOP/START.

Pros

The contact management organizational capabilities are far superior to the program I was using before. Customer support for this app is very responsive. I use it from my browser in the office then the phone app on the road.

Cons

I've lost half completed email campaigns when the software logged me off after I went to another task. An auto draft save feature would be nice on drafts. When I think of new features that would be nice, sometimes they already are in there and it's my failure to read the help. I haven't looked to see if I can prevent or delay logoff.

game changer

Pros

I love that I can schedule my messages and set up workflow automations - it’s transformed my onboarding process and my clients love it!

Cons

Nothing I can think of - I am still learning but so far it’s all be incredible

Great tool for SMS/MMS marketing

Great experience overall.

Pros

This tool is so easy to use, and to update the list for follow up messaging..

Cons

It was a little hard to figure out the shot code, but once it was done there were no issues.

Flexible Plan for what I need

Great- customer service is great. I love when the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] reaches out. So helpful!

Pros

I love the pay plan options. I don’t need 1000’s texts, just a few here and there. This is perfect. Can receive messages easily to same number and when we need a mass text sent everything is ready to go. I just discovered the app for the phone and love it. Been using desktop only for a bit.

Cons

My only struggle was keyword and getting people sign up for groups properly. But it’s mostly user error.

New Start in SMS

Great product to use and have all the features we need

Pros

We have used SMS in a very limited amount from our commerce site but TextP2P had some additional features and for us it is easier to use. The two way communication is very nice and the ability to send voice mails to non-mobile users is a great plus from the same datasat

Cons

Not much yet, support has been good and the product works like it should

Great texting program!!

Beneficial to our business

Pros

It is easy to see who did not get texts so that we can fix their numbers..

Cons

Wish it was a bit easier to see who hadn’t gotten the text rather than having to click in the text…

Text P2P Revolutionized my Business

Text P2P has made my business process easier. It's easy to capture phone numbers and email addresses with the MailChimp integration and then put them through my sales funnel thanks to the workflow automations. I'm able to more easily stay in touch with and build relationships with clients/customers, as well as offer more value with the workflow automations when I have a new training or want to add value to my audience. Their customer service is very responsive, which has been helpful when I have needed to have various features explained better or if I've ever had any issues. They're always on it right away.

Pros

It's easy to use whether I'm on my phone or the computer. I am able to catch up with and check on my coaching clients easily by sending one text and then responding and relationship building individually in my Text P2P inbox. I use the automation to remind clients of monthly or yearly renewals. This system has saved hours of time for my business, which has allowed me to focus on more income bringing activities to increase my overall ROI.

Cons

Nothing. I love it. Any time I've had any issues, the company has fixed them or improved upon them immediately.

A MUST need for your business

I really enjoy this! It makes my opening rate go through the roof

Pros

It’s so simple to understand and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out immediately and helped me! So grateful!

Cons

I wish there was an app that I could easy use so I wouldn’t have to log in and out

I Love TextP2P! It's easy to use, very cost effective, and excellent customer support!

The #1 feature for me and my business is the bulk scheduling. It allows me to upload a spreadsheet of all my customer's who have a subscription product expiring this month and it will automatically schedule reminder text messages before their renewal date. This allows me to upgrade customers and to offer them better deals, and bring in more revenue.

Pros

I love the simplicity of the website and how it works on my computer or on my phone. I was able to create a list, upload all my contacts, and start sending personalized bulk messages within just a few minutes. I appreciate how they give you your own local 10 digit phone number, and how I could send text messages with pictures up to 1600 characters long.

Cons

I can't say there is anything I don't like about it.

Easy to use, great support, easy to manage and develop workflows and lists for clear communication

Text P2P has allowed us to easily communicate with inquiring families as well as current families in an easy way, with messaging that makes it simple for families to interact with us on a daily basis. Customer Service is fast and helpful.

Pros

We LOVE having the ability to create Workflows based on specific lists, integrating texts, ringless voicemail and email into one seamless flow. This allows us to easily schedule all communication across a variety of topics throughout our season to guarantee that we are not over-communicating to our clients, resulting in them being overwhelmed. Text P2P works easily with other systems to blend into existing automations and makes it super simple to continue communication through 2-way messaging.

Cons

We've found it more difficult than with other software to create workflows designated for specific lists.

Time saver & user friendly!

Without calling someone I was able to set up this platform and use it successfully in 15 minutes! Other platforms have had me at a standstill for months trying to discern the coding language and setup. TextP2P is the tool my organization needed. I'm so excited for all the uses available to me!

Pros

Within 10 minutes of "setting" up my account I was able to make 3 of my contact lists which is such a huge win for my organization. I love that I can have different groups or campaigns and get the message out to my groups that need it in a timely and personal manner.

Cons

I know I have more to learn but currently unable to list anything.

Best marketing tool yet!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is so helpful, kind and friendly. He checks in on me, makes sure I'm getting my moneys worth with the product and immediately responds when I have questions. My experience is an A+ and I highly recommend this product to you!

Pros

I like being able to separate my contacts in different lists so I can send mass texts. Mass texts has been a game changer because I'm not having to spend all day sending individual messages and texting from a phone number is SO much better and more personable. Love this!

Cons

I haven't found a dislike on this software yet! Everything is easy to use and navigate and I've only scratched the surface on what this product can do for my business. I'm excited to start utilizing more of the program in the future.

The simple texting software

Fantastic. Powerful tool.

Pros

I like the ease of use, it works seamlessly between desktop and mobile, and the UI is very smooth, whereas others have been buggy and aggravating to use. As a one person team, my productivity and business have been a world apart from before I started using TextP2P. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been helpful and always available to answer a question. We’ve emailed, texted, and talked on the phone multiple times. This is the best customer service I could ask for.

Cons

I like everything about TextP2P. I did have to find a workaround to allow me to have more than one phone number per contact, but it was an easy tweak.

Very easy to use with great support!

Great experience

Pros

The easy if use and the great customer support

Cons

I wish there was a mobile app other than that it’s great

Great product - great support - would recommend

Text P2P saves me and my company a lot of time and man power that was previously spent on calling and texting customers individually to book appointments.

Pros

I’m already pretty organized with spreadsheets so it was easy to get my customer information uploaded and ready to send messages. It’s great for reaching out to a lot of customers at once very easily and only 1 out of 742 contacts opted out, which was a concern of mine, that it might be annoying, but I think most people appreciate using technology to streamline the booking process.

Cons

Don’t really have any cons yet. Set up was pretty quick and the tutorial video walked me through everything very easily.

Following up made easy ..

The P2P system has improved my follow up and gave me an easier way to organize my leads and contacts. Helping me buld and maintain more relationships. Very efficient, easy to use, and my sales have increased.

Pros

Easy to use , lots of features, extras, and personal service.

Cons

I think anything I had a problems with was just user error.

So far... GREAT!

Pros

I am only a few weeks in... so far, I love it! It is VERY user-friendly and easy to navigate... my clients are so far loving it. I also have a newsletter via email 1-2x per month, which I will continue to do but the fact that nearly 100% of text messages are opened and opened QUICKLY is very attractive. This will be a great way for me to retain clients and connect with them in a different way.

Cons

I am in the learning stage right now but ultimately there is nothing I don't like. I had one question which was answered extremely quickly by customer service.

Finally what we were looking for!!

The ability to automate has changed the game for us. Excited to learn and use more functions and features.

Pros

We looked for months for a software that could handle automated text marketing, workflows, and email campaigns but could not find a solution that covered all needs at a descent price. Text P2P finally gave us what we needed to take the next step in our business and at an extremely affordable price. It’s easy to use and very customizable which made it a no brained for us.

Cons

Have only used Text P2P for a short period and have yet to come across anything too concerning.

TextP2P

Excellent. The support system was always quick to respond and help me with my questions.

Pros

It has brought new tools for growth in my business moving forward.

Cons

Would love to have script ideas to use as auto text responds back to clients.

P2P review

i would give it 10

Pros

Very Easy to use and it keeps track of all my contacts

Cons

Simplicity and workflows automation and being able to create many lists is a bounus

Every Nonprofit Needs TextP2P

This is amazing , affordable, and impactful software that has helped our nonprofit to cut man hours. Prior to this we would call past clients individually and spent hours on the phone. This has allowed us to get results in the touch of a few buttons. The customer service is off the hook and I am already thinking of new ways I can use the service to help gather data for our nonprofit. Thank you TextP2P!

Pros

This software gave me a way to quickly survey the people we help and check in on them. We were able to collect extremely useful data that we can use to describe to funders the need that exists in our community. It was easy to use and I received a 37% response rate to my survey questions.

Cons

I am a new user and thought that it was very well thought out and so far all features I need are available.