Texta.ai Logo

Texta.ai

AI-enabled article writing and content generation solution

Texta.ai Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.62/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

I've tried out a few AI-writing apps and Texta.ai is one of the better ones. It has a great interface, offers in-depth feedback on each article I write, and is great for beginners like me.
I liked the fact that it is super easy to use and it provides multiple languages capabilities.
I like the way of getting great content for my projects on a few minutes.
There are a lot of errors in the content. Some parts of the content is copied exactly from other articles.
The tutorial section is poor, the more detailed ones are missing in order to better use all the features that are included.

Tess W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

The Best AI Writer On The Market For SERIOUS Writers

The main problem being solved is the production of content in volume! I have six websites and need to make sure they all have fresh/relevant content. Literally, this is the first time I feel caught up after only using this software for a very short time.

Pros

The outlines are hands-down phenomenal. I shy away from most AI writers as my content is medical and normally very dense. The outline provided by Texta.ai allows me to change the information before it's produced. Literally - like 5 seconds later the article is ready. I still go back and make changes but unlike other products where you have to 'click - click - click'....I'm working on a finished product within minutes of starting!!!

Cons

I have to make sure the plagiarism checker is included - I haven't found it yet on the platform, so I've been using one I had prior to purchasing this software. Other than that...no complaints.

Scott B.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Create the right content for the right person

I have had a great experience, as the tool has made me a better content creator.

Pros

I can access the tool from anywhere in the world. Write the right content for the right persona, keep it visible for me.

Cons

Nothing missing that I would use. Maybe more persona type opportunities, I'm sure they are working on it, they are very good at listening to their customers, like me :)

MM

Michael M.

Accounting, self-employed

Forced to write a review for an upgrade!

VERY POOR!! JASPER.AI is much better.

Pros

I like the lifetime deal i got, it made great value.

Cons

The limited characters for the text. I wanted more space hence this forced review. I was emailed a form that would allow me a free upgrade. This would help me but I HATE leaving FORCED REVIEWS to get a upgrade. Horrible customer service and most of the reviews will be people leaving a great review in order to get a free upgrade. I don't care - I've been using JASPER.AI which is a lot better.

CT

Charisse Trinidad C.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Great user experience

Pros

I like how it makes my writing so much faster

Cons

There's nothing bad about this software i think its good

Suneet S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Best AI Tool In Market

Pros

Texta.ai is a great AI tool that helps you improve your writing style. Texta.ai can help you to: 1) Reduce the amount of repetition in your writing 2) Improve the clarity and economy of your language 3) Easily create better sentences 4) Create more accurate and meaningful predictions text recognition and analysis platform that helps you get more out of your text data. You can use it to improve your content marketing, SEO, and keyword research.

Cons

What I found least appealing about texta.AI was its lack of specificity in terms of what it was looking for when compiling the data. Additionally, some of the included data was quite old and not up to date.

Nancy L.

Excellent AI Generating tool

Over all Texta.ai is a valuable tool in my business. It is easy to use, creates good content and the support staff is great. The responded to my questions in a few hours. I highly recommend Texta.ai

Pros

Texta.AI is an outstanding tool to create marketing copy including blogs, social posts, website copy and more. I used it to create an ebook for a marketing piece. The project took me hours vs weeks. It took me longer to layout the book with the graphics than it did to create the copy.

Cons

In the beginning it was a bit challenging to learn how to use the app, however after I reviewed the support material and did a bit of trial and error, things easily came into place. Now I use the app with ease.

HT

Ha T.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, self-employed

Texta.ai

I'm satisfied

Pros

The way it write content. It's quick, and I think the tone, voice are quite good. It also rewrites content quite ok

Cons

I would like lower price, and the basic package should include more words as well.

Drew H.

Computer Networking, self-employed

Can't Beat the Quality for the Price!

Texta lets me quickly create new blog content that needs minimal editing, and has helped me multiply my content creation by several folds. I've tried quite a few AI writers and Texta really excels in speed and quality.

Pros

I really like how high quality the content generated with Texta is. With the right inputs it requires minimal rewrites, and I use it as part of a larger content strategy (as I believe everyone should supplement AI content with a human touch). It really shines with copywriting for sales pages, and provides solid blog content, and has helped me greatly improve my content marketing.

Cons

No complaints, it does exactly what it's supposed to.

Perry H.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

A very simple, yet powerful tool!

Texta makes it extremely easy to generate quality blog posts and other much needed content for a business.

Pros

The ease of use and how simple it is to generate a full outline and blog!

Cons

It would be nice to have access to more credits and decrease the credit consumption by the tool.

German R.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

AI Content Creator solution

is friendly to any user and you just need to put keywords and read in order to make it work

Pros

i like the way of getting great content for my projects on a few minutes

Cons

i would like to get more words by request

MS

Magnus S.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Blazingly fast AI textual content generation

Texta.ai is a one-of-a-kind AI textual content generation tool, actually it is a set of tools - 19 tools to be specific (Academic article, blog post, real estate blog post, arts and culture blog, marketing blog article, eCommerce blog article, business blog article, internet and technology blog, health and wellness blog, fitness blog, lifestyle blog, how to blog article, guide article, paragraph generator,...

Pros

The speed is amazing! Not too much fiddling to get good results

Cons

Outline generation needs to improve for some of the tools

SH

Shamik H.

Newspapers, 1-10 employees

The Best Article Writing SEO Tools Eever!

I'm a big fan of Texta Ai. It's an excellent tool for writing articles. I've used many writing tools, and Texta Ai is one of the best.

Pros

The best thing about it is that it's so easy to use. You can just type in your thoughts and ideas, and the software will help you to organize them and turn them into a well-written article. It generates a click-worthy blog title and blog outline. The overall content is ready to publish after a little edit. You can generate a huge number of articles in a few hours.

Cons

Usually, I did not find any cons yet. But in my plan for TextaAI, I can't find the SEO keyword research part. This is very important to write a blog to rank. So looking for this feature. Maybe I should upgrade to the unlimited plan.

KT

Kweku T.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great tool for content bloggers

My experience has been great. I stopped paying for other tools that were expensive and do not even match the content Texta AI produces. Good job on this tool and I know this tool will keep getting better and better in the future.

Pros

I like how fast it produces content. It helps make content writing easy and this is important if you have to deal with writing more contents for clients.

Cons

Sometimes, the content it produces needs to be edited. Some of the sentences do not make sense. And I know this is an AI, so I will need to edit them a bit.

MK

Marjan K.

Public Relations and Communications, self-employed

Many options for different types of copywriting

A.I. copywriting does not replace "manual" copwriting yet, but the tools can give you a kickstart or inspiration for writing.

Pros

Texta is a great tool for different types of copywriting. From long form editor articles - likes different types of blogs, and even academic articles (haven't tried that yet, but sounds impressive), to short form copy, and tools to start up the writing process . Each writing tool is structured in such a way, that it takes you in steps through the thinking, questioning, and answering process (so you are building content in a more structured way).

Cons

Languages that are not used worldwide, are way less feeded into the A.I., and that (obviously) shows in logic of the content, reasoning, and structure in sentences, paragraphs etc.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Best for creating a quick long blog post

I am writing blog posts way easier and faster than ever.

Pros

This is the easiest way to generate a long blog post in a few minutes but you need to work on it a little bit and then it's perfect. I also love the SEO tools.

Cons

I usually get a lot of unrelated sentences in the middle of some paragraphs which is very annoying. I like to have it fixed and have a rewriter feature which works sentence by sentence if possible.

TM

Tiago M.

Fantastic AI Tool

The AI tool works very well. I highly recommended this amazing tool.

Pros

Texta AI auto-generates high-quality long-form content for my blog

Cons

It could use an autosave option every minute.

Jeffrey P.

Think Tanks, 51-200 employees

Awesome AI Functional Creation

Wonderful addition to the existing online space. A solid contender for professional or student alike. East of use and guided prompts set this one apart.

Pros

Excwellent GP-3 AI Engine implementation. Content prompts and underlying GP engine is well written. Algorithms are fast and content spot on.

Cons

It can run slightly slow at a some times. But it is powerful overall. Quick to generate reasonable level of expert level content.

RG

Roberto G.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

This app is great for automatically writing social media & blog posts.

Texta.ai is a great tool for content creation and improving the quality of your content. It offers you the chance to produce a good base for texts that will help you rank higher on search engines. It's an incredible time saver! I had a great experience using it and would definitely recommend it to others!

Pros

This app is really great for writing blogs. Texta.ai has been really helpful in giving me ideas and content that I can either use as is or tweak a bit to make it more my own. The Tool is multilingual and the produced content is mostly free of plagiarism!

Cons

The customer service team is taking too long to respond.

Caroline A.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Best value and super efficient long form content generator.

What I appreciate most about Texta.ai is that it's so simple to use. I write a lot of long-form stuff. The categories are well-organized, and the ones I use the most are Startup Tool, Social Ads Tool (especially the Video Title Generator) and PR Tool (which are in three hot niches: health and wellness, internet and technology, and real estate).

Pros

Effectiveness of tools - Love them - not easy to get good long form content generators and Texta.ai's quality is impressive

Cons

I love it as it is but yes, I do hope you add more niches to the PR tool :)

PJ

Pj J.

Education Management, self-employed

Texta.ai is a Valuable writing tool

texta.ai is a Natural Language Processing (NLP) tool that can be used for text analysis and text generation. It is based on the idea of using artificial intelligence to understand and generate human-like text which I really enjoyed.

Pros

This is an excellent writing tool. It has helped me to improve my writing skills and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their writing skills. I believe it is worth the cost. The generation of a full blog was mind blowing. I really like Texa.ai! It's an excellent writing tool that has helped me a lot with my writing. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their writing skills.

Cons

No cons at the moment. I really enjoy the tool.

Maggie M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

With minimal effort, I found a valid wordsmith partner

Texta.ai is a great tool for copywriters, content creators, authors, and writers. It generates a variety of content - even on the same topic. Being a content creator, I really appreciate how I have the option to change the type of content format I'm needing and it's savvy enough to do a good job. I like how it also allows me to edit the generated content and I can integrate it with Grammarly, which is a must! Even though I feel I have a great value for what I purchased and need, being an early adopter I'm looking forward to seeing what will be added over time.

Pros

Texta.ai is a great tool if you are creating large amounts of content and need different perspectives. This helps me get out of my own mind's groupthink to create varied and effective messaging. It's very quick and so far the copy is plagiarism-free!

Cons

This tool is so easy to use that it took me more time than I initially anticipated to figure it out. Once I got the hang of it, this became a non-issue.

MN

Mattia N.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

One of the top writing tool and Digital Ad copy

The AI does a great job of understanding natural language and providing relevant responses. I use it a lot to create content for Product Pages, Press Releases, and Social Media.

Pros

Texta.ai is a great tool for creating social media promotions and can be used to create text posts, adverts, and banners for your website. It’s very easy to use and doesn’t require any training. The design is sleek and user-friendly.

Cons

I wish they would add more tools. more Ad copy and easy to use SEO tools.

lk

lotfar k.

Computer Software, self-employed

simple and easy to use and it's so quick to generate the whole article

if I choose yearly based then it ok but still feels it quite expensive. Does not have plagiarism checker that actually I am looking for now. Other wise it 's generate good long article and user friendly and readable.

Pros

quick to generate the long article and save lot's of time

Cons

it so expensive compare to other ai software

SF

Stefan F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Interesting alternative also for non english websites

I like the idea that I may use also German, which is not in all AI-writers. I am now using several AI-tools depending on my project. Better to buy now when it's affordable. They are developing better and better. Definitely worth to try. Best also for non english sites.

Pros

Easy to use. Luckily also with german language which I use in my projects.

Cons

Of course in the starting the text were Ok but I had to change some parts. Now it's developing more and more and I would say its in german language the best one of my tools.

DH

Deborah H.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great for Generating the First Draft of An Article or Blog Post

Overall, I have had a positive experience using Texta.ai. Although I prefer more robust tools when generating AI written content, the easy -to-use interface of Texta.ai is a great tool to use for a first draft or to generate ideas when I don't have the time to create a prompt.

Pros

* There are many templates for generating blog posts for different blog types such as eCommerce, Heath & Wellness, and Real Estate. * Generating blog posts is quick and easy. The prompts walk you through all the steps. * The articles are a nice length

Cons

* There is not a template for creating a blog post that is a product review. * There are several options to adjust the tone, audience, and style but these don't influence the blog post produced. * The generated keyword suggestions don't always match the topic and they might not appear in the generated blog post.