TextBoom

Cloud-based SMS marketing solution for small to medium firms

TextBoom Reviews

Pros

There are more benefits than I can count, Ease of use, incredible pricing, extremely effective.

Andrew B.

The ease of use and the great customer service that comes with it.

Well it's a free texting app u can use if u have or are connected to Internet u don't need cell phone service to use this app at all also u can call with it.

Marlena s.

Cons

I always have random numbers I don't know calling me through this app it's extremely annoying to be blunt about it also I have no way to block them from calling me.

Marlena s.

Lost leads, and the investment money to use it in my marketing.

4.2

Awesome Service and Product

Pros

The ease of use and the great customer service that comes with it!

Cons

The delay from downloading an Excel spreadsheet to uploading on Textboom.

WOW! The ABSOLUTE BEST Platform on the Market for SMS marketing

There are more benefits than I can count, Ease of use, incredible pricing, extremely effective!

Pros

The TextBoom team has done a tremendous job of putting together this platform and keeping it simple and easy to use, but powerful and effective. As a agency we have used a lot of the other platforms on the market, and we can say with absolute certainty that TextBoom is the BEST! The Interface is clean and easy to navigate, there are multiple options to select from when launching new campaigns that allow you to have a deeper level of control as well as choose your objective. Alongside having an incredible handle on SMS marketing, TextBoom is also allowing us to explore the effectiveness of mass email campaigns to improve our contact rates and increase our response rates across the board. We look forward to scaling our campaigns to new highs and growing alongside this incredible platform.

Cons

TextBoom has all the features and more that I could look for in an SMS marketing platform. As marketers we are always looking for new features as we grow and we're happy to have the level of support that TextBoom offers us, and confidence in knowing they're always willing to make adjustments to suite our needs.

unreliable

Has some great features, but only good if it works, which it does not.

Pros

Has some great features and at a fair price!

Cons

Lost potential leads and wasted money. After completing account setup, I ordered signs, and online advertising for the shortcode number i was given. Without notification, I found out it wasnt working for several days. When I inquired three time about when it will be online again, there was no response. So I had to cancel. Lost leads, and the investment money to use it in my marketing.

A hidden gem, by far the pest pricing I've found.

Pros

Nice people that are actually helpful. Platform has more features than I actually know what to do with. Pricing by far is the best "pro" for them.

Cons

Keywords can't have spaces, platform takes some learning to fully utilize the advanced features, setup takes up to 24 hours

Textboom Review

Pros

I was attracted to it based on the ability to do text blasts in more volume. Very good price!

Cons

Learning videos could be updated and maybe a little more clear.

Textboom

It's an ok app could be better they need to do something about the random numbers that call me almost every day .

Sobieski

Would like to see a little better customer service. Have spoken with the same rep multiple times and it doesn't seem that she has much experience with the program. My interactions seem more to be trial and error than actually knowing the answer to my questions. I would suggest a little more training or more than one representative being trained and available.

Pros

Quick easy way to mass communicate to employees and potential candidates.

Cons

So far so good. The trouble that I did have with the program has been worked out.

uploading census.

i found that using the system was simple and had no trouble with after the first few attempts.

Pros

It was very easy to use. I also has the capability to send emails which i have not used yet. Looking forward to that.

Cons

I did not like that when i started a text and forgot to upload the census. When realizing that and after uploading, i had to start the text over again, instead of just picking up where i left off.

Like the program and customer support

Really helpful staff. Would use again.

Pros

The Support was great. Always there when I needed help.

Cons

Email inadequacies and a long learning curve.

GG Blast

It was ok.

Pros

The price and how you can send both emails and text

Cons

How billing is monthly. Should have usage based option

User Friendly and Awesome Customer Service

Good stuff. Have my text campaign all over control.

Pros

Customer service was there at all steps of the formation of campaigns and there's ever any wait for a call. Once They teach you how to use it, it's pretty straight forward and most likely of no further assistance.

Cons

At the start it's a little overwhelming creating a campaign but nothing to worry about.