Tiledesk Logo

Suggested alternatives

zendesk
intercom
zoho-desk

It really helps to keep our customers engaged and provides a great way to get help when needed. The help desk feature is also great.
Through their unified messaging service, we are attaining the best in class timebound chat services and our clients are happy.
The chatbot services are quite advanced and come with the beauty of customization which gives a human touch to the entire communication channel and makes the communication meaningful and effective.
The only thing I dislike about Tiledesk is the lag that can occur when using it. This can be frustrating when trying to get work done in a timely manner.
Some of the visual/UI flows may seem awkward to navigate. It's unclear whether this is due to a lack of refinement or intentional design.
As an opensource, and every component is separated, it is hard to deploy it.

Susang R.

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Good automated chatbot software

My experience so far has been very good with Tiledesk. It is a clean software with very minimum fuss.

Pros

One thing that I like very much about Tiledesk is that it is open source. Also, the lead capture through the chatbot is very accurate and prompt and it is very helpful for us

Cons

In terms of knowledge base and help desk, I feel there is still a long way to go to make this software worth the amount. There are some inefficiencies here which can be corrected

TW

Terrum W.

Internet, self-employed

Great for an open-source live chat and chatbot, but also hosted for free with paid options

My overall experience with Tiledesk has been very good. Despite the bugs, I really enjoy the support I have received and I look forward to being a very long-term client with Tiledesk.

Pros

I liked most that Tiledesk is open-source and has a great development team behind it doing their absolute best to make features that other competitors provide at a much higher price or not at all. The support and features have been really great.

Cons

It still has a lot to desire, and some bugs that need fixing and some vital features missing, but they appear to be very willing to add these features once you request them.

AV

Aswath V.

Consumer Goods, 5,001-10,000 employees

Smart and feature rick solution for sales team

Pros

Email automation, chat bots and CRM is the best part of Tiledesk. A completely agile solution you can see in the market for customer service platform. The process flow is so simple that customers can get their issues raised and sorted quickly.

Cons

The reporting and analytics part can be a bit modern and customizable. No other major challenges found with the solution. An ideal cost effective customer oriented software solution.

DM

Diego M.

Information Services, 10,001+ employees

Good tool with growth potential

Pros

Ease of use and willingness of the team to listen to possible improvements.

Cons

Overall, nothing particularly noteworthy

Rahul R.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Great for connecting and collaborations

Overall experience with tilesdesk was not bad but I felt that it helps our employees to collaborate and work together. Which helps us in tracking better results of the company.

Pros

Tiledesk connects our organization with different messaging channels that Include WhatsApp, Facebook, telegram, etc. Now we can easily connect and communicate with all of our customers on the single channel provided by them.

Cons

As Tiledesk integrates with lots of messaging platforms but it may not integrate with some of the tools and software that companies adopt and use, which can be irritating sometimes.

Management Consulting, 201-500 employees

Perfect customer management tool 👌

Tiledesk is helping me manage a robust customer management program with ease. The interface is user friendly and well designed. The training time for new users is brief as it is well designed and practical.

Pros

The first time I used Tiledesk, I was pleasantly surprised at its modern and practical design, user friendly interface, and impactful tools.The most impactful feature of this software is that it is equipped with tools that support superb customer service. When issues are raised, notifications are issued in real time. These can be monitored until closure, or escalated to address the issue urgently.

Cons

I have been using this tool for over a year and it never fails me. I have not yet encountered any undesirable features.

Kiran S.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Best easy to use chat software

Tiledesk is one of the best text messaging software. It is easy to use, has customizable templates and delivers what it promises.

Pros

1. Ease of use2. Lead gen templates3. Integration with social channels

Cons

1. Pricing2. Could support more channels3. Reporting could get better

Arun G.

Design, 501-1,000 employees

Great easy to use chatbot system for my clients

I recommend Tiledesk to companies trying to increase chatbot-human support collaboration. Its seamless communication, greater productivity, adaptability, and easy integration make it a great tool for enterprises of all sizes. As someone who values customer happiness and support, I think Tiledesk is a good solution.

Pros

I benefit from Tiledesk's conversational architecture which helps me to rapidly and asynchronously contact multiple stakeholders. This makes it easier for me to hand off my chatbot to a human customer service operator. This helps me save time and money, as well as providing me with a better customer service experience.

Cons

As I am new to conversational architecture and support, I am finding that there is a bit of a learning curve with Tiledesk. Although it is easy to use, Tiledesk is mainly focused on communication and handoff between chatbots and human support operators, so it may not have as many features as some other customer support tools.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, self-employed

Best chatbot for your bussines!

I use Tiledesk on my site for conversations with visitors, real-time chat and scheduling appointments.

Pros

Tiledesk Chatbot is a game-changer! Exceptionally efficient and customizable, it has transformed our customer support, providing 24/7 assistance and invaluable data insights. High praise for this fantastic tool!

Cons

Nothing. Furthermore, now with the new designer it is also very convenient to program chatbots

Daniel S.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Quality made in Italy. Easy to use and efficient

So far, I am completely enthusiastic about Tiledesk and would recommend it to anyone who wants a good live chat software. The team behind Tiledesk has always been friendly and able to answer my questions promptly.

Pros

Tiledesk is very easy to use and set up. If you need help, the official Discord is the best place to go where you will be greeted in a friendly manner and you will also receive uncomplicated help.

Cons

So far I have not found any real negative points. I only miss the option of an automatic translation of the chats, but on Discord I learned that such a feature is already being worked on.

GM

Geeti M.

Management Consulting, 501-1,000 employees

Tiledesk is an efficient solution for customer engagement

Tiledesk is an excellent customer service chat platform that helps businesses engage customers and provide help desk solutions. However, there is also room for improvement in some of its features.

Pros

The most liked feature of Tiledesk is that it facilitates easy communication between customers and agents. The platform has various chat functions such as chatbots, instant messaging, emailing and more, making it easy to respond to customer queries quickly and effectively. Besides, the platform provides an intuitive user interface which makes it easy to navigate and use.

Cons

On the other hand, the most disliked feature of Tiledesk is that it does not have a ticketing system, which can be useful for tracking and managing customer requests. Additionally, there is no reporting system, which can be used for analyzing customer interactions. Furthermore, the system does not have AI-based features to make the customer experience easier and more efficient.

KJ

Kristian J.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Tiledesk is a best open source platform for chatbot

Pros

Tiledesk is a fantastic open-source live chat product that can be found on Github. One of its standout features is the chatbot functionality, which utilizes natural language processing (NLP) to make configuration simple and intuitive. Despite their power, Tiledesk chatbots are remarkably user-friendly, allowing users to create complex chatbots with ease. Overall, Tiledesk is an impressive tool that can help businesses to provide high-quality customer support and engagement.

Cons

Tiledesk does not integrate with some other chat platforms, which limits the ability to reach all of our customers. This is the potential drawbacks which I have seen.

IB

Israel B.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Streamline Your Lead Qualifications with TileDesk

Pros

Currently am working on the TileDesk conversational project and have been extremely impressed with its capabilities. The project's open-source nature has allowed me to fully customize and integrate it into my application with ease. The flexibility and adaptability of the project have been a major advantage. The pre-trained models and the ability to train my own models on the project have also been incredibly useful. The community support and the active development of the project have also been fantastic. The documentation and the tutorials provided made it very easy to understand and implement. Overall, I highly recommend the TileDesk project to any developer looking for a robust, open-source solution for their conversational AI needs

Cons

I've been working with the TileDesk conversational project for the past few weeks and I have to say, the flexibility of this open-source project is what I like the most. The ability to easily integrate and customize the project for our specific use case has been invaluable. The community support and active development of the project have also been fantastic and have led to regular updates and new features. Overall, I highly recommend TileDesk to any developer looking for a robust and flexible conversational AI solution.

RD

Ronak D.

International Trade and Development, 11-50 employees

A matchless,famazinglous and quintessential Help Desk and Live Chat tool.

Pros

Tiledesk ensures that customers can get the best customer support services as it uses Chatbots to deliver fast replies and also automate all this whole process.It increases customer engagement through live chatting.It automates sales process to save time and increase productivity.It also improves customer satisfaction level.This tool also enhance ease of lead generation.

Cons

There is nothing that hinders me from achieving all my objectives an needs when using Tiledesk.It's a Help Desk software that delivers better customer service anytime.

Maria D.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Reliable Customer engagement product

Tiledesk has enabled the my team to set robustic customer support services. We have set reliable interactive platform that enables customers to reach our sales teams and make enquiries of any product.

Pros

This platform enables sales and marketing team to integrate our social media accounts for effective engagement. Since we integrated this tool with Facebook and WhatsApp clients have great trust on our services. We have recorded highest number of sales and customer leads.

Cons

I have no negative objection towards the performance of this product. Performance has been stable and have stimulated business growth.

MM

Manas M.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Very innovative product

The experience was great. The initial learning curve was steep, though easier to use after that.

Pros

We have integrated this product in our Real Estate Chat bot application. The benefit of integrating this product was minimal code required and no knowledge required of machine learning. And ease of managing the product of dashboard. Also liked the open source code provided for on-premise deployment.

Cons

Feature to be improved is the UI for the chat interface could be improved to provide more customization options.

Susan D.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent platform for setting efficient customer support services

The set communication interface has enabled organization to operate with reliable AI-Powered Chatbots. I have been able to reach our managers easily when there is request from our clients. It is easy to interact and familiarize with the operation of this platform.

Pros

Tiledesk has created reliable platform for better conversation between customers, partners and business departments. The 24/7 live support channel enables reliable service delivery to our potential customers. It is easy to setup and integrate with other applications.

Cons

I have not experienced challenge from the performance of this platform since we started working with it. We have achieved the main communication objectives.

SK

Samson K.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

"Tiledesk a visual and intuitive Way to organize Tasks"

Tiledesk integrate well with other tools and software that you use to manage your work.

Pros

Collaboration, the tools allow for Collaboration making it easy to share tasks, deadlines, and other important information with colleagues.

Cons

Users who are not familiar with the time-based interface may find it difficult to navigate first.

JD

Jorge D.

Consumer Services, 10,001+ employees

A highly effective application

Pros

The nice thing about this tool is how simple you can connect your Dialogflow robot to here. It gives you solutions for everything. Also, the best thing about it is the opportunity it gives you to have an agent behind the bot in case the bot itself doesn't know how to respond.

Cons

I would include more enriched responses to the bot, not just chips, links and

Hello Jorge, thank you so much for the review. Actually we are working on a new Tiledesk bot. There will be some news soon after the summer :-)

MN

Mwendwa N.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Elementary and pretty friendly Help Desk,Chatbots and Live chats Solution.

Pros

Tiledesk contains a chatbots widget that assists to reply to queries and questions raised by clients.The advantage of integrating this software is that minimal know how of learning the machine is required. Another thing I like about Tiledesk is the live chat graphic layout, it's just superb.

Cons

I liked all the features about the Tiledesk, therefore i have nothing to dislike about it.

MG

Massimiliano G.

Design, 1-10 employees

The Ultimate Platform for Multi-Channel Support and Chatbot Automation

Tiledesk is a reliable customer support platform that offers multi-channel support and customizable chatbots. However, its limited integrations, lack of voice support, and pricing may be drawbacks for some businesses. Tiledesk has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate, making it easy for customer service agents to access and manage customer interactions efficiently.

Pros

Tiledesk offers support for a variety of communication channels, including web chat, SMS, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram. This enables businesses to connect with their customers on their preferred platforms and engage in real-time conversations.

Cons

Tledesk has limited integrations with third-party applications, which can limit its functionality for businesses that require a more extensive set of tools. In addition, Tiledesk does not support voice communication channels, which can be a drawback for businesses that rely heavily on phone support.

NH

Naveen H.

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

Tiledesk - Customer Success

User friendly and for customer sucess it is the best tool.

Pros

It is more efficient to help the customers who are in Remote.More useful and efficient tool.

Cons

Sometime there is lagging in process.That the major issue we facing in the tool.

Vignesh m.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

Tiledesk Review

Pros

Tiledesk has various functions, such as chat, chatbots, instant messaging, emailing, and more. Navigation is a bit easy

Cons

Tiledesk slows down the system. It has limited integration with the third-party tools

Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 employees

Best chatbots for effective communications

Good fit for small scale companies with less customers.

Pros

The live chat and bot for customer support works brilliantly well . The chat bot helps to address some of the default questions that at being asked by the customers.

Cons

The chat bot services are sometimes misleading angd customer will end up coming in live chat.

Pravin R.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

Tiledesk Review

Pros

Tiledesk chatbot service is very good and advanced we can customize that with a human touch. Customer service is good. It is open source and easy to use

Cons

Third-party integration is limited; Multiple language support can be added to make it more widely used. UI/UX could have been better