All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Trend Reviews

Very user-friendly

The whole process is very straightforward, from setting up your account to downloading the final product from the influencer.

Pros

Easy to use; creating campaigns and approving influencers is very simple. Shipment tracking is a great feature.

Cons

It would be great if we could have a Request Edits option for the content influencers have posted. It seems a bit harsh to use the Reject option if only minor edits are needed (especially since there's a notification asking to consider before rejecting). Simply messaging the influencer before approving doesn't seem to work (some don't reply before the time limit is up and the post gets auto-approved).

Trend has been a great platform to find impactful influencers for my business

The influencers we've found using Trend have been extremely professional. They have done a great time with the videos they created for us and shared with their audience. We're happy with the engagement they receive and believe it is helping to build brand awareness.

Pros

Trend saves me a ton of time trying to find and negotiate with influencers who have audiences interested in my brand. My experience with their influencers has been extremely positive.

Cons

The only thing I can think of that I would like to see is more details of the influencers Instagram page on the Trend site, But honestly that is an extremely minor concern.

Earth Echo Foods Review

Very easy going and hopefully effective once we see some posts go live

Pros

It is so easy to go through applicants to represent our products and organize the campaign

Cons

Still a little unsure on the review process.

High quality influencers that come to YOU

Pros

The influencers on the platform really are high quality, and instead of you (as the brand) having to find them, they reach out to you.

Cons

Finding out only after putting the effort into making a campaign, that you have to buy $500 worth of credit to use the platform. It's heavily advertised as being $100 per influencer, and as a small business owner, it's unfortunate that you have to try working with 5 of them before evaluating if this method works for you.

Trend Review

So far so good

Pros

Easy to follow along...for the most part we are getting good quality content

Cons

Occasionally do not get the correct content from influencers

GREAT TOOL FOR BRANDS LOOKING TO GROW BRANDAWARENESS.

great for the following: 1. increase in brand awareness 2. increase in sales 3. great content created

Pros

The installation process was super easy, the customer service is very helpful and readily available. It is easy to use, very interactive and effective.

Cons

I wish it came in a form of an app. Also when my influencer/creators contact me via trend messengers I wish it would come through my phone in a form of a message or email. It would make communication a bit more smooth and instant for both.

UGC Influencer Campaigns

Pros

The product was easy to integrate with Yotpo, and the fact that we don't have to draft contracts, follow up with contracts and have a one stop location to download and share the published content with analytics from the posts.

Cons

The con that I will mention about using their platform is they don't have a lot of creators that are in the fitness, nutrition and wellness niche.

Easy to use, affordable influencer marketing

This is a quick and easy way to find influencers. In general, I really like the platform, but I do often get influencers applying to a campaign that doesn't necessarily apply to them (e.g. my campaign is related to nose piercings and they do not have one).

Pros

I like that I post a campaign and the influencers come to me.

Cons

I wish there was an additional option for me to search through the influencers and invite them to my campaign.

Simple, fast, reliable & useful for marketing

Within 4 buisness days of signing up, we had multiple high-quality video assets from great, responsive and on-target influencers. What else could we ask for?

Pros

Easy to find, screen and engage with small to mid-size influencers. Interface is simple and intuitive and there's really no nonsense in the whole process.

Cons

The backend app is not really mobile-friendly.

Great Software for Micro Influencers

Pros

We are a small team and don't have a ton of resources to dedicate to seeking out and negotiate with influencers. Trend provides an easy solution to find and engage with influencers for content creation. We have been happy thus far!

Cons

My only negative would be the ability to seek out influencers in the database, or see the entire population of influencers. I think this might help us as we determine campaigns.

Excellent platform that is easy to use!

Trend is a super easy platform to use and has top quality content creators. Creating a brief is simple and applications come in fast. I also love that you don't need to spend time negotiating. I would highly recommend Trend.

Pros

It is time saving. Creating a brief is simple, quality influencers come in fast, and you don't have to negotiate fees or terms.

Cons

It would be helpful to invite content creators to the brief.

Content creation simplified

Super easy to set up. I love that influencers apply to you - so there's no cold emailing and the prices are set so it's super transparent.

Pros

It saves so much time on the back and forth negotiations when it comes to influencer campaigns.

Cons

I wish I'd know the creator has to post very quickly after receiving the product - I would have liked to extend the time a little, but good to know for the future.

New Customer- So far satisfied!

Knowledgeable and friendly team!

Pros

User-friendly dashboard that allows brands to easily reach out to influencers and get quality content. The dashboard includes a lot of details necessary when searching for brand affiliates.

Cons

So far, no major cons. We are pretty new to the software.

The Game Changer

This saves so much time and I feel secure that we fine the best fits to showcase the brand.

Pros

The software is easy, intuitive, and fast.

Cons

I seem to have to retype the influencers' addresses (not able to cut and paste). Minor issue and likely that I just have not found a solution.

Glad to hear we're a game-changer for you! Please reach out to support@trend.io and let's help you get this address 'copy and paste' issue resolved asap!

Simple, easy UGC

Great experience running campaigns, no major issues. We were looking for more men and older influencers but those are just hard to find in general. Had no issues. Excited to create more content with Trend.io

Pros

Loved the ease of use, great support on any questions or needs.

Cons

It's only $100 for video or photo post so a lot of these influencers are doing a lot of product posts which could make yours not stand out at much.

Trend's Value is Real

Saves a ton of time in selection and coordination with influencers.

Pros

I loved how much time it saved me and removed all the needs to coordinate and source collaborators. Specifically saved time in back and forth on product selection and asset handoff.

Cons

There are lots of applicants who are not a great fit for my needs, but I am certainly able to week through and find winners.

Super easy way to connect and manage influencer relations

It is so well organized, it reminds me a lot of Uber and other third parties for all different things besides just UGC that make connecting and streamlining a breeze.

Pros

Trend made it super easy to manage everything we were doing manually. No more keeping track of DMs in Instagram, or separate product shipment tracking, influencer research/hunting, or figuring out which payment platform to pay them with. It's a huge time saver and very organized.

Cons

As a smaller business, we weren't too keen on spending $100 per influencer on top of sending them free products and paying for shipping when we were just starting out. So I would suggest, this is a great way for more reach or buzz after you can afford to give away money and product.

Easy to use!

Pros

Our company loved how easy this system was to use, especially compared to other systems we had used in the past. Their employees were also easy to work with and very friendly. Often checked in to see how we were doing with the software.

Cons

At first, pricing can be a bit unclear but it's still less than other programs we have used in the past.

Your Super on Trend

Trend is a real time saver and significantly helps with the organization of our influencer community.

Pros

I love that I keeps all the information we need in one place, and is so much better that using Trello or a spreadsheet for management.

Cons

I would love to be able to upload an example video to the campaign since that is the primary content type we are looking for.

We've tried for years for an easy way to contact influencers and getting UGC - from maintaining spreadsheets of DMing them individually, to other platforms and this is the best value for money.

Pros

Really a seamless way to get influencers onboard and I've gotten some really nice images that I now have the right to use wherever I want.

Cons

A little expensive, but not terribly so.

Reviewing Trend is a pleasure

Really very positive. Great platform, great service, 5/5 experience.

Pros

Delivers precisely what I'm looking for. Influencer content, reasonably priced and posted as a bonus.

Cons

Really nothing right now. Would be good if there were a few more sorting features but otherwise it's fantastic!

Great Interface and Easy to Use

No complaints.

Pros

It has an easy to use interface and easy to sort/review influencers quickly. Then easy to communicate once selected.

Cons

Minor nit-picks about not having names on certain screens. Not a huge deal, but would make shipping easier.

Bang for your buck

Pros

Trend offers influencer services at a competitive rate, I easily managed to get quality images for my brand over and over again. There are many influencers and there are enough that suite our requirements and needs. Will continue to do business with them.

Cons

Up until today, there were none which I experienced.

Trend for Microinfluencers

Seamless and efficient! Very happy overall!

Pros

It was very easy to use and set up! Within a few hours we were launched and had started a campaign.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to identify the types of influencers that we wanted to work with, but we had so many options that we ended up finding exactly what we needed!

Influencers made easy

Not many competitors so experience is good. solves a real need.

Pros

Good metrics about the influencers. Making this process far easier than when done manually.

Cons

The chat system is very low in features. Just text - no deletion no links or images. Some obvious functionality - like tools to help select from applicants missing

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.