All categories

TrueReview Reviews

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Easily the best review generation app

By far the best review request tool that is designed with one thing in mind - efficiency. Simple user interface, quick way to add request contacts, and im getting more responses with True Review than a number of other "highly reputable" review apps out there, and for a fraction of the cost. I'm told integrations are coming which will only make things that much more automated.

Pros

Incredibly simple to use, highly effective, and has drastically increased our review count across the board.

Cons

There was nothing I didn't like about the software.

Areen, thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you are satisfied with your experience with TrueReview and are seeing positive results.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Getting more business because of more reviews

Very satisfied. Great value for money. I'm getting so much more business because of my reviews. Customers always commenting on reviews.

Pros

Super easy to use. Takes only few seconds to send review requests and very easy to manage reviews.

Cons

Nothing. I need a simple software to send review requests and it does that beautifully. Looking forward to more features.

Alex, we're glad to hear your business is seeing success with TrueReview Thanks for your review!

Feedback for TRUEREVIEW

Great Experience! We are very happy with response from our patients since we have been using Truereview.

Pros

Truereview offers simple platform to send SMS to our patient to give us review. Since we have been using Truereview, we have been getting lot of review from patients. Before we never received these many google reviews from our patients.

Cons

There are not really any cons however i would like to use Truereview for all my locations under same access.

Hi Hemant, thank you so much for your feedback. We actually just launched multiple location support! We'll contact you with more details.

Great Software

Pros

Easy to use and loaded with all of the features one could ask for. Price is very modest compared to other review systems. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gives incredibly responsive service. Getting reviews is now easier than ever and my volume of reviews has literally exploded with True Review

Cons

There really are no negatives! The program delivers everything it promises and then some.

Hi Gordon, thank you very much for the great review. We're very happy you are getting more reviews.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

5 Star Google Review Machine!

Went from getting a few reviews here and there over the years to getting 5 Star customer reviews on a daily basis. The proof is in the pudding - just search my website on Google and you'll see daily review after review.

Pros

Very easy to set up and collect 5 Star reviews.

Cons

I see absolutely no cons for this software. Works great!

Hi John, thank you for your positive review. We're very happy to see you generating positive reviews daily!

Love TrueReview

True Review has facilitated a much user friendly experience in collecting reviews. As a real estate sales producer, I wear a lot of hats in running the business although collecting reviews can be seen as a small task, it's imperative as this is how I get hired when families interview me and search online for my past clients' feedback. I see reviews as "Letters of Recommendations". Thank you True Review for making it seamless in collecting reviews!

Pros

How easy it is to blast a text message with different options to leave reviews.

Cons

None that I can think of! They are always evolving.

Hi Christine, thank you so much for your review. We're very happy to hear TrueReview is proving to be a successful tool for your business!

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Pros

Easy to upload a file of multiple contacts.

Cons

I can not think of any cons I have come across to date.

Hi Tisha, thank you so much for your positive review.