UCView

Digital signage software with built-in content integration

UCView Reviews

Vijay A.

Michael V.

Vijay A.

Cons

Its take two months to set up. I ask for sales if I can return the unit and use subscription they deny to say that it's cross 30 day even server not set up that time.

RAVI J.

Dennis M.

For now, I put it in their hands for a trial and that usually does the trick.

Della M.

4.8

Every signage need is different, they understand that.

Pixel perfect content delivered to my users. The ability to use their development for custom solutions. And of course, happy clients. The interface is easy once you understand the basics or logic. Don't let the interface throw you off. The people of this company are development powerhouses. They have the best support and are always listening to interface changes. The technology is solid -too solid.

Pros

They have their own creative team that constantly tests new technology with emerging ways of creating and delivering content. By joining forces, they are quickly able to adapt to just any change in content. They truly back of what people enjoy most about signage, the content. And it's scalable, super important -whether you are a smaller company managing your own or a larger company having their content managing it from them. It is an enjoyable company to work with as well.

Leaps ahead of competitors

As an integrator we checked multiple software for operating and monitoring digital signage. Put against top competitors, UcView is the clear top choice. The UI is super friendly and easy to operate, processes are intuitive and logic is just right for smooth operations.

Pros

Robust system, agile, configurable, easily scalable, smooth operations and monitoring, great technical support and developer support.

Cons

After using the software for several years, we can’t say we have a least favorite. Seriously, none!

Giving false information on sale hardware

I was using Ucview software for my inside studio, salesperson advise me if you want our service without any monthly cost buy our hardware, I bought a hardware it was very difficult to set up the first time like network, video input configuration, remote connectivity, and some other issue bt tech support . its take two months to set up . I ask for sales if I can return the unit and use subscription they deny to say that it's cross 30 day even server not set up that time. later I find out my all setup go away when I call tech support than they ask me to pay yearly support fee to activate. I do not recommend anybody Ucview because of false information for sale and tech support. beware.

Pros

Cons

I bought hardware it was very difficult to set up the first time like network, video input configuration, remote connectivity, and some other issue bt tech support . its take two months to set up

Ubiquitous variability, scalable, supported by a team that continues to push the envelope.

I have been using UCView and working with their team for a little over 7 years, applying the software to a variety of spaces including room sign communications, elevator messaging, lobby video wall systems etc. People come to me with a variety of ideas that can seem outside the box or unorthodox in the digital signage world. UCView have been extremely important in this process, as they are interested...

Pros

Once you get used to the unique and easy to understand workflow, any changes made or even sudden content requests needed to be pushed to a location for an event can be completed in 5 minutes. Those familiar with other platforms will know that this used to be a confusing, time consuming task that often required a correspondence with customer support. UCView has a platform that is transparent in comparison; displays are arranged by location and can be grouped along with the content they are showing, which also gives credence to the fact that it can also be scaled as much as needed no matter the size of the enterprise.

Cons

As I mentioned in the title, the team at UCView are constantly working on the software development to cover the platforms that appeal to it's customers. Overall this is good, but it also means that the latest software packages can have unforeseen issues that need to be patched. This can be avoided easily by simply sticking with the versions that have worked in the past, but being the type that likes...

UCView Microsite feature delivers maximum flexibility, support team is excellent

We tried a few different digital display systems over the past couple of years. A few got close to serving our needs, but each missed one or more key features ... until we discovered UCView. As a charitable non-profit organization, we offer 3-25 day learning programs, in a group setting on our residential campus, related to personal and professional development. We now use UCView exclusively for...

Cons

The software that has not failed us

This software continues to improve, to surpass customer expectations. I am a vendor for this software, and my customers are extremely complimentary. The competition cannot compete with the ease of use, adaption and integration that is offered. The company behind this software is passionate about their product and it shows. I love to explain how if they can run youtube, facebook and powerpoint they...

Pros

Ease of use, app store, integration options, easy upload and templates available for use.

Cons

Needs a mobile app for administrators/developers on the go. We would also appreciate updated how to videos, step by step instructions for the least computer saavy of our customers. I could reach a wider audience that way! For now, I put it in their hands for a trial and that usually does the trick. Also, a best practices blog or discussion page, maybe a facebook page for users?

Wonderful Experience for Non-tech End User

Pros

I love the option of being able to access the display information from any computer and make updates.

Cons

The software and the customer care teams are great. No complaints.

UCView Digital Signage Review

Pros

The software is Intuitive and loaded with different features. It is very scalable and flexible.

Cons

Getting started could be slightly easier.

Gave us what we were looking for and costs less than many of the other signage companies.

We purchased a total of 2 servers and 80+ media players for several locations. We have a server at our high school running 50 players (which also controls 25 players at two middle schools) and a server at a third middle school running multiple players. Setting up user accounts for individual or group access is simple. The web interface is great and allows creating and updating from anywhere. Multiple displays can show the same information or each display can show its own content depending on location. News feeds, video and weather can be shown from multiple sources. We are allowing local businesses to advertise in a portion of the display to generate additional revenue.

Cons

I talked to support team in the support chat on the main page and he was just amazing to deal with!

Better customer outreach.

Pros

Very functional. Team showed me all the cool features. I love the fact that I can have all of the devices running the same playlist.

Cons

Nothing, it was simple to use, and any gaps were clarified by team. I am just going to fill in the requirement.

UC View

The UCView team was VERY professional, knowledgeable and provided excellent technical support.

Pros

It is robust, has many features and is fairly easy to use.

Cons

Software had issues with displaying websites.

I highly recommend UCView

I have been a loyal customer of UCView for one year now and I love their software and customer service. Their web-based user interface is so easy to use and publish just what I need for my retail store. I often like to display our clothing line and play music videos on screen for my customers. I've never had any complications uploading and publishing my content. It's super fast, efficient, and I felt like it really helped boost the overall look of my store. I also love their customer service; their sales rep and tech support have always been very helpful in getting me familiar with the system and assisting me with my calls.

Great Experience

We recently switched from old school physical menu boards to digital menus using UCView's software and couldn't be happier. I was always a bit apprehensive about tinkering around with digital signage because I thought it would be too difficult to manage but UCView's software made it a breeze. Their support staff has been very friendly and answered all of my questions. Menu boards were set up in no time - and the best part - I can schedule them to update information automatically throughout the day. No more rewriting menu items for me! Would recommend these guys to anybody looking to try out digital signage solutions.

Cons

One of the easiest systems i have ever used

I own an automotive repair shop and was looking for a way to display the work we do and also the pricing for the common maintenance services we offer. after looking at other companies i was about to give up. Other companies required me to learn how to write code or were not user friendly. I ended up finding UCView, got a webinar with the sales rep, and was surprised on how easy it was to use. I have been using the system for a month now and have no complaints at all. I call for support and Mike has been able to answer any questions that I have.

Cons

It's our primary software...

We've been rolling out UCView systems for many years. It just keeps getting better and better! Loving the comment and built in tech support chat feature! Nice going guys :-) Mike and Erick are kicking butt in support. Thanks, Chad McDonald www.ETA.ca Digital Signage Install Dpt. 1-403-352-9399 Direct "Ensuring Canadian Digital Signage Success"

Cons

Very powerful software that grows with all our companies needs and demands!

We have been using UCView Digital Signage software for over five years, as our company has grown the needs and demands have as well. Whenever we have a new crazy idea or custom need the UCView staff have always stepped up and fulfilled the request. We are very happy with UCView and trust they will continue to support our ongoing digital signage needs.