UPshow Logo

Interactive TV & digital signage tailored to every business.

UPshow Reviews - Page 5

hk

hayoung k.

Good worth considering monney

Pros

Quick Update is really impressing and meaningful to us

Cons

Available Contents are limited, and it is limitation.

Thanks Hayoung for your feedback. We'll be in touch to learn more about the content limitations you mentioned, as UPshow's content library is continually growing and we aim to provide everything you need.

AH

Adriana H.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

The Social Media Wall Everyone Wants

Overall experience was seamless. It started with a quick email to say, "we're in with UPShow once again", continued with an online registration form, and ended with an on-site technician to set it all up.

Pros

It has a very professional look to it. Other social media TVs don't even come close to the look, feel, and options for users. The dashboard incorporates a robust backend allowing for spotlights (for sponsors, commercials), as well as, a cool list of high-engaged users like a leaderboard.

Cons

Nothing. I've used it twice - keep coming back for more.

LC

Luisa C.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Fun and Easy to use

Pros

It's nice having an interactive platform for our members and a space for us to easily advertise events and celebrations.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to edit the text font, size and color.

Thanks Luisa for the review - you'll be happy to know that an update is coming soon for editing text size/color/font!

JS

James S.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Great Software!

Upshow has worked great, so far. No complaints at this time.

Pros

I love the seamless way it allows you use social media to engage guests. It also gives you a great way to place custom announcements based on specific times of the day.

Cons

Not a con, but a suggestion: there should be a way to leave one or two boxes (or any specific area) as a static image. This way, we can have a permanent message/sign on the screen, while all other boxes continue to switch between social media posts. This would help tremendously creating awareness to our local/daily promotions and announcements

Thanks James for the review and screen idea, I'll share it with our product team!

kd

kelli d.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Awesome Consept

Pros

The ease of use and the multiple things that you can do with it.

Cons

Where you cant turn off the streaming if you want to just show your ads for your business during peak times

Thanks Kelli for the review and feedback! I'll share your request with our product team so that feature can get onto the roadmap.

SG

Spencer G.

Restaurants, 1-10 employees

Took me a while to sign up but I'm glad I did.

Overall I've enjoyed Upshow, I'd recommend it to anyone trying to get more engagement in public settings on their social media.

Pros

Ease of use and setup. Very plug and play. When it was linked to my Instagram it took the pictures right off with no effort on my part. The look of the pictures and videos on screen vary and change size and placement. And my branding looks beautiful.

Cons

I wish it was a bit quicker between segments. Wish it was a bit less expensive. Wish I could capture emails from people who posted on my page or find a way to target them for marketing.

Thanks Spencer for the review and for the feedback, I've shared it with the product team!

Mark M.

Hospitality,

UPshow is a great product with a great team behind it!

Pros

UPshow is very simple to use. Within a few minutes, we were bringing great content to our bar guests. I love that I can schedule Marketing Screens so that they expire after the event has run. I wish all of our systems were this seamless.

Cons

This is a double edge sword, but while I love how easy UPshow is to use, there are times that I would like to curate how frequently (and which of) my screens appear.

Thanks Mark for your review and feedback! I'm glad the platform is simple for you to use and take control of the TVs at your bar. Your comment around additional controls really resonates with us, and it's something we will work into the next version of the Control Panel.

LS

Lindsey S.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Patient Education

Honestly, I did not know what Upshow was until my OM told me about it. I told her we need to look into getting Upshow for patient education, and just keeping out patient informed at our office. I have great feedback form patients about the Upshow.

Pros

The ease of creating and setting the whole thing up was very easy. When I want to make a slide from scratch, canvas is amazing at helping me put together a beautiful slide.

Cons

Truly, everything that I have used so far is great. If I had a complaint it would just be about the app. Maybe I am not fulling understanding how it works. Everything else is great.

CD

Chelsy D.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

UPshow

Pros

I love UPshow. It is great advertisement for our bar! So fun to use and shows customer appreciation by allowing us to put their pictures on it.

Cons

I have no cons about UPshow. It is great!

Thanks Chelsy for the review, I'm glad you've had such a great UPshow experience!

KW

Kayanna W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

UPSHOW Rocks!

I love UPSHOW!

Pros

I love that it shows our patients photos and videos from our events and information on the services we offer.

Cons

Haven’t found any yet! Super easy and fun program!

Thanks Kayanna for the review, I'm glad that you and your patients have enjoyed UPshow so much!

TC

TERESA C.

Good for patients waiting

Pros

This is a good way to keep patients entertain while the wait, also a good source of information.

Cons

So far, there are no cons for now. Will come back to update my review if anything comes up.

Thanks Teresa for the feedback, I'm glad your patients enjoy UPshow!

JT

Jackie T.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

[sensitive content hidden] was very helpful and waked me thru the set up and showed me just how to use the program. I've had no problems or issues since then!

Pros

It's very easy to set up, and to change the layout and programing of our scheduled playlists.

Cons

I don't have any off the top of my head.

Thanks for your 10/10 review Jackie. We really appreciate the feedback! It's great working with you!

VR

Vanessa R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Interactive screens are engaging!

UPShow is helping us raise brand awareness by having members take and share photos online. They are anxious to show off their accomplishments on social media knowing that they will then see themselves on our studio screen.

Pros

Our members love walking in and seeing the different photos and videos of themselves and others. It's simple to use and add highlights. Our members are starting to check in and use our hashtag more, which only helps with publicity.

Cons

We wish there was a way to also link Facebook, since many of our members do not use Instagram or Twitter.

Thanks Vanessa for the review, I'm glad UPshow has added to the F45 member experience.

KN

Kelsy N.

Restaurants, 51-200 employees

Great Addition to our Dining Room!

Pros

Everything can be customized to whatever you need!

Cons

Adding spotlights​ or photos of different sizes can sometimes be difficult

Thanks Kelsy for the review! You'll be happy to know we're launching a new Spotlight Creator soon that's built to make everything even easier.

LC

Lance C.

Sports, 1-10 employees

UPshow at UFC Gym

Very satisfied, all my employees were able to start using it right away with ease.

Pros

Gives my members and newcomers a clear view of promotional offers within the gym, that's also linked to social media for a smooth transition from outside to inside the gym.

Cons

Sometimes the system can be slow or cause a delay, pause between featured posts.

Thanks Lance for the review, I'm glad your members and staff enjoy the platform!

KS

Kyle S.

Nothing but great things.

The team is great to work with. The only thing I can think of is sometimes it loses connectivity to wifi but that is more than likely on our end. Large venue.

Pros

Billboard capabilities on the Spotlight feature makes it easy to post ads and events happening in our venue.

SH

Spencer H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Upshow Review

The Upshow team has been excellent to work with. We have recently created a ton of content for our social media to boost Upshow but also our online presence.

Pros

I love the customer engagement that we receive with the social media aspect. I also like the ability to swap out displays with ease and quickness.

Cons

We have had some troubles hooking it up to our Direct TV AV stack but the Upshow team has been very helpful and hopefully will be resolved soon.

Thanks Spencer for the review - I'm glad you're enjoying the engagement so far! I'll check in with your Customer Success team to find out the latest on the AV setup.

KK

Kurt K.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Solid Product

I love the excitement it has generated with our Team. When it was installed, the Company set up a couple of small slides before we were taught how to add slides. Just this generated friendly competition with our Team Members. By adding more content, our Team has become more engaged!

Pros

This is a great way to share information with our Team. It is excellent at tracking sales, generating competitions, introducing new Team Members and celebrating successes!

Cons

I wish we had more instruction on how to use the product as well as what we can show.

WM

Wendy M.

Restaurants, 51-200 employees

Simple software

Every time I had a question, it was answered quickly. I enjoy the webinars.

Pros

The pro's of using this software is anyone can do it. It's simple to use, steps are easy to follow. I learned quickly and I'm 55 yrs old. I love the program and use it daily.

Cons

So far I see no issues with the program.

Thanks Wendy for the review. You've been a pleasure to work with and I'm so glad the UPshow experience has been so simple.

MW

Martin W.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Great product!

We have been using upshow for over a year. Our customers love it! We also run ads about our promotions and sell advertising on them.

Pros

This is a great way to showcase your social media posts in your place of business.

Cons

That you have to run other "channels" that I think play too much.

Thanks Martin for the review, I'm glad you and your customers love UPshow! Regarding the channel play time, I've shared your feedback with our product team to consider.

RE

Rebecca E.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Easy to set up and use

Pros

I like the ease of choosing channels for patients to watch in between our advertisements.

Cons

I with creating campaigns were a little more user friendly.

Thanks for your review Rebecca. We really appreciate the feedback. Please reach out to support@upshow.tv if you would like more assistance with your campaigns!

JH

Jon H.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Great, "bang for your buck" marketing practice.

Pros

-Customer engagement -Ease of implementation

Cons

-Options for feeds. -Individual Feed Volume control

Thanks Jon for your review, I'm glad you're seeing so much marketing value from the platform.

GM

Gianmarco M.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

UPShow 5*

We love it. Whenever we have a question tech support has been very helpful in fixing it or assisting us.

Pros

It is so easy to use on a mobile device. Our last software could only be done on a desktop. I can literally make changes and add things to our systems anywhere!

Cons

We have no dislikes regarding this software presently.

Thanks Gianmarco for the review. I'm glad that UPshow's mobile content management ha been the easiest you've ever used!

SQ

Shane Q.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great ideas Needs more refinement

learning curve but otherwise good

Pros

I like how it captures social media from members and allows us to interact with our members

Cons

hard to pull in videos not on youtube and limited on the formats of pictures and pdfs that it willl allow. I continuously have to reformat media and resize images to fit the standards. wish it had those things built in to make upload easier but I understand that is easy to say and complicated to do.

Thanks Shane for your feedback and ideas. I will share them with our Product team and your Customer Success rep will be in touch.

VL

Vanessa L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Tutorial

Have increased brand visibility!

Pros

Ability to allow or ban users from posting to page, also how easy it is to get members up on the screen which is something that they love to see! Even employees as well!

Cons

User friendly software, felt there needed to be a tutorial or a walk through.

Thanks so much Vanessa for the review, I'm glad your staff and members are enjoying UPshow! I appreciate the feedback regarding tutorials - the team is actually hard at work producing a library of videos for that.