Viral Loops

Referral marketing and word of mouth marketing campaigns

Viral Loops Reviews

Pros

My experience with the software and their staff has been great. I also enjoyed the Growth Hacking academy that they provided when I became a customer.

Ricardo C.

This is a great software to run giveaways and referral campaigns. They make it super easy to use and make the participants feel like they are part of the giveaway.

Alyssa S.

Helps us to carry out word of mouth marketing campaigns at an excellent cost / benefit.

Eduardo P.

Cons

It was a painful campaign that we were then committed to and had to spend our time doing our own digests of the entrants because their “fraud” alert was BS.

I haven't tried a lot of different setups for the viral campaigns but felt some features are missing. But, they're grown a lot in the past few years so what's missing will be included soon.

Ratko I.

We did the milestone campaign and it was riddled with problems from day 1.

4.5

Want more customers? Definitely give this tool a try to loop them in, virally!

Pros

Customer support. Have to mention this first, because it's out of this world. I've never experience that level of support - I want to do a solution which wasn't a standard option in the tool, their support led me all the way, tried different ways to solve it until we finally found a solution. Truly amazing! Love the simplicity and easy of use and setup - it's basically plug and play.

Quality Viral Referral Marketing Platform

Pros

I joined Viral Loops a few months ago and I can honestly say I'm extremely impressed on how easy it is to manage referral marketing campaigns. I've researched a few companies and some were cheaper and did the job but Viral Loops differentiated in their hyper specific templates. I'd recommend testing it out for yourself though!

Cons

Honestly, don't have much to recommend at the moment. The system is designed well and meets and overexeeds expectations.

Amazing idea but need to improve

I love the idea but was too much time consuming make something simple

Pros

I use several apps for make "viral" refers or contest like upviral or gleam, i really like viral loop idea and the templates are great but have so many bugs its hard to implement. I love they give you alot of templates for diferent campaign ready made, so you can start to make a viral campaign, refer a friend, or content but... Most of the design, templates and ideas are cool

Cons

The issue with viral loop is hard to implement, is ready made but have so many stop point and little bugs that is hard to work. I made 2 campaign, was very painfull to launch take so much time on little details, when with other apps was more easy and faster. (1 day vs 2 weeks) Like i say, Most of the design, templates and ideas are cool but is hard to implement or use Example, deliver a price like a pdf was a pain. They need to add more freedom, customization and options

Spreading the Virus to Grow Your Audience

Pros

Viral Loops makes it easy to set up a viral campaign. Users basically just choose a template, set up few things, and they are good to go.

Cons

It would be nice if Viral Loops provides more template to choose from.

The only tool you gonna need for a viral campaign.

VL is an all-inclusive viral marketing platform, a user friendly tool who get the job done with a minimum of of effort.

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use, easy to setup/implement. Creating referral campaigns in 2 clicks. Metrics dashboard and lot of customization. Great customer support.

Cons

No free version, maybe bit expensive IMHO. Other than that not really.

Infect Your Customers With This Virus

Pros

Viral marketing is the term that most people have heard but never actually implement. It's because creating and launch a viral campaign is so much easier said than done. Viral Loops changes that by providing users with easy to use and ready to implement viral campaigns adapted from successful campaigns.

Cons

While the process is not complicated, you have to be ready with "incentives" before you start. Going trhough the setup process is also a bit tedious task, especially for beginners.

Excellent alternative to Viral Marketing campaigns

Helps us to carry out word of mouth marketing campaigns at an excellent cost / benefit!

Pros

- Quick campaign creation (on average 5 minutes); - Several templates inspired by successful campaigns available; - Anti fraud; - Possibility to include domain and personalized email.

Cons

Still not much to complain about Viral Lops, but I believe that a mobile application for creating and managing campaigns could be very useful in times of mobility.

Perfect for Brick and Mortar Businesses as well as E-Commerce

Pros

What I like the most about this software is that it allows me to create referral campaings that are effective for both online and offline businesses.

Cons

Until recently the one thing that I didn't like was the branding at the bottom of the widgets but they toned it down an also offer eliminating it all together on one of their tier plans.

The best and only tool you need to create viral campaigns

Pros

It's very easy to create a viral social campaign and integrate it with your website. There are templates imitating already successful campaigns that you can use to start.

Cons

While setting up the campaign is fairly easy, it requires some efforts. You also need to be ready with the rewards beforehand.

Best In Its Class...

We wanted a quick and easy way to use the power of viral marketing and word-of-mouth marketing. Viral Loops gives us that ability. Since this happens on the internet, which is highly viral, it's that much better.

Pros

Overall, it does what it is supposed to. The developers are consistently making edits and updates to improve the product.

Cons

It could use a few more campaign options, but their team is adding them.

Great software and amazing service

We originally wanted to use this software but needed an extra field in the template we were using. The team went above and beyond to tailor the software to cater for our needs event though their custom builds were yet to be released, meaning we didn't have to use the alternative which frankly wasn't as good (phew). They've been so helpful throughout the implementation of the campaign - if we needed extra tracking or anything, they would help integrate it and troubleshoot anything we needed. Would definitely recommend Viral-Loops to boost your campaign!

Pros

Easy to use Great service Innovatice

Cons

Not really, they are constantly evolving the service and add what you need

Working with Viral Loops has been great. They're incredible responsive.

Pros

Working with Viral Loops has been great. They're incredible responsive, helpful, and always listen to what we are looking for or need to run our campaign. Their team and product are both equally fantastic!

Cons

With any new products, there are bugs and hiccups but for the most part, I dont have any cons about VL.

Best Referral Software on the Market

I am now using Viral Loops for a variety of clients. The versatility of the product is unprecedented with a big variety of ready made referral templates for the newbies. Furthermore the support from the team is amazing helping with any steps of the process. Thanks a lot guys!

Pros

Versatility

Very Helpfull

Pros

This tool is very easy to use. If you are in lean startup mode this tool is for you. You could fake it until make it

Cons

The price, it's quiet expensive. It coud be good to have new exemples of viral practices to implement

Excellent for Getting leads

This allows you to get amazing new leads for your business. Highly recommended.

Pros

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about this. I have had a lot of success with viral loops and the customer service has been amazing.

Great for product launches

We used VL to launch a new product in a new market, it was very convenient and we liked using it. Will use it again.

Pros

- Easy to collect waitlist for a newly launched product - Fast set up - Convenient integrations - Good documentation & support

Cons

- Customization ability is quite limited - Some types of follow-ups could be better, I guess the templates are designed only for the main use cases

Viral Marketing Tool

Pros

A great marketing tool for creating viral campaigns inspired by multi-million companies (Dropbox, Airbnb) Visitors just love to exchange their email address for a chance to win a prize... Easy to create and launch an online competition or a sweepstake.

Cons

These types of campaigns tend to attract the free-seeking users, thus the quality of the generated leads varies.

The best for referrals but it is hard to implement if you use a custom site

I am using Viral Loops in my sales funnel and can generate more leads without spending anything on advertising.

Pros

Very powerful for referrals. I am able to increase my leads by 10% without spending anything on adversing.

Cons

It was not very easy to implement because of the multiple widgets and codes. The documentation was not very complete and maybe more technical than I am.

easy and awesome viral platform for giveaway

Pros

✅ have many templates ✅ easy to use ✅ they have internal fraud check ✅ they give course for growth hacking

Cons

giveaway software is very competitive market but viral loops is a great software

Great concept - can see it being successful !

It helps create referrals campaigns quickly and easily. Not perfect, would love a bit more development.

Pros

Great app - particularly for new companies or people launching new projects. Nice process for creating campaigns.

Cons

Some effort needs to be done for referrals . Leads should have access to custom dashboard to see their efforts.

Launching my first competition felt great!

Pros

I loved the way the set up took you through each stage bit by bit, so I didn't feel overwhelmed by the process. I also asked for help with getting the right meta data listed and received prompt, friendly advice which let me complete my project easily.

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like about this software - it's great!

Super easy to start

I could build up a huge audience with an awesome user experience.

Pros

You have built-in referral templates that can be used in minutes. Viral Loops also provides awesome examples and case studies.

Cons

It doesn't have (at least how I know) and agency side dashboard where you can manage multiple accounts in one.

One of the best viral marketing platforms out there!

Have been using Viral Loops a lot for our customers, and I can say I'm completely satisfied with it. Plus, they have awesome support.

Pros

Cons

Waiting for Google Analytics integration

An easy way to engage and share yoiur messagge and brand without spending tons of money in ads.

Pros

The easy way to setup and diferent templates for different products and audience to adapt in your strategy.

Cons

The lack of the possibility to extend the referal marketing to the sms and instant messaging platforms, since they are becoming very very important now.

Easy to use and great to get your brand out there

A very easy way to set up and run basic but effective viral campaigns.

Pros

It is very easy to set up campaigns and then run them. They also look very professional and credible.

Cons

Right now there are 8 total campaign templates. Hopefully, they will offer more in the near future.