VisitorTrack Reviews

VisitorTrack

Lead generation & visitor tracking software

VisitorTrack

Review Summary

Pros

Excellent help from the team, the updated UX is a big step forward and the reporting format and construction is great.

Marc F.

Michael M.

Ease of use, rich content and analytics, good target pages set up, well defined user rights, useful third party integrations.

Kallol P.

Cons

Horrible people to deal with even after three years paying for the service they treated us like criminals.

Gary C.

We never received correct contact information and if we did find a contact that were scared that we knew they were on their site.

Gary C.

Limited integration with external marketing automation platforms. Forced to use Zapier which is a paid service.

Viggy H.

4.6

VisitorTrack is the ultimate tool for anonymous web visitor reporting

Immediate alerts and daily reports of target visitors to our website. Easily add new contacts/leads to Salesforce without import/export. Great value for the money. Excellent support.

Pros

VisitorTrack IP lookup is much more accurate than Marketo RTP. Eloqua is deprecating website visitor alerts. I love the direct integration with Salesforce. Simply push records to Contacts or Leads. No import/export. Contact information is ZoomInfo. You have complete reporting and alert flexibility using advanced filter criteria. Support always responds within an hour and always able to answer the question satisfactorily. Overall, it's an incredible value for the money.

Cons

Wonderful product, excellent support, dependable data for a critical piece of our puzzle.

We had no idea who was on our website previously. We also had no idea what our conversion rate was. Now we know who is on, who purchases, and can tell what products are getting the most attention so we can better focus our advertising. Also, as we are moving towards ecommerce, it became obvious that we needed to prepare and learn better how to create web pages that customers actually utilize. Since we are largely B2B and are a small company, doing this (and at a good price point) was critical for growth. Additionally, our authorized dealers were clamoring for more leads, and due to geolocation, we can now provide multiple leads per day.

Pros

There are a few things I like best about this software and company. First. Price. For the price-point, this is hands down the best website visitor tracking software on the market that I found in over a month of research and trials. Next, Customer Service. Let me say, five stars for customer support doesn't cut it. 10 stars might. It It is intimidating to use powerful products whose features are complicated...

Cons

Like any software that pulls from big data, there are occasional errors but they are few and far between and all I have found have logically explicable. What I do wish is that they could find a way to look around Symantec's tracker-blocker software. There are a few hits each day from "Symantec" but we have no idea of finding out who they are. I mentioned contacts above. At a large company, there might be 100 engineers in one plant alone who might have been the one person on our site! We have therefore not utilized our Contact FARs hardly at all because it would be a complete shot in the dark. The real culprit here, however, is the company size and not VT, since we have to qualify each lead, so we are working on internal methods to figure out how to better use this data.

Do not deal with this company

Their accounting staff is Inadequate because they failed to inform us that our credit card expired after three years with them. Then the Salesperson was rude when he informed us of the payment. I told him we would send a check and please cancel our service. He then sent us to a collection agency even though we told him we would send a check and we sent the check out. They also said we had to give them a 30 day notice which we did and had to pay an extra 30 days and then they locked our account out even though we paid the extra 30 days.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

At netFactor we understand businesses have changing needs. We focus our efforts at creating the best possible product and experience for our customers. Unfortunately some customers will opt to disconnect their VisitorTrack service. At signup, the customer is presented with, and agrees to a standard Terms of Service. This unambiguously details the process for cancellation. Sometimes we have trouble...

After 10 years as a user, this service is still valuable and has a positive ROI

Pros

The detail of click behavior is far more accurate and easier to drill down into then other tools that I had looked at. At one point a few years ago I had a trial of a competing product that swore they were better but found that Visitor Track had captured 29% more visitors. Location data, duration and company detail summarized within the alerts allows for immediate pursuit when prospecting. This...

Cons

I wish I could do reporting back further than 60 days but if you need longer reporting you can call support.

Every Company can benefit from this software

I already included all this info in the review

Pros

This software is very easy to use and affordable. Custom reports can be easily set up and scheduled to email you on a schedule. I receive a weekly report of all website visitors which I send out to our inside and outside sales staff. Triggers can be set for certain webpages to alert you which companies land on your selected pages. It can be set to e-mail you immediately. This is helpful with new...

Cons

There is no way to tell "who" at a specific company visited your site. It will only show the company name, address etc. Know that it will only show companies that land on your website and not homeowners or those who browse by cellphone.

an invaluable program that identifies every business looking for your services/products

detailed overview of who's visiting our website - contact details of said companies - search engagement with our website

Pros

I know having 5 stars across the board may raise suspicion, but this program is the real deal. To be able to identify businesses that are showing an interest in your service/product, that's strong regardless of the other features. Here's what i know as fact - The type of forensic information you are provided is impressive & in today's business market very valuable. VT Identifies the business visitor,...

Cons

If you lead a sales/marketing team and are lazy or have a team that isn't interested in viable/pre-qualified leads then this program isn't for you.

In surveying my team of users, we all are quite pleased with the functionality and ease of use.

It gives my company a better insight as to who is needing our services

Pros

Our company has been using VisitorTrack for almost two years. As admin, I find it easy to use, and to train other users on it. I like that it can integrate with SalesForce. My sales team like the analytics on the daily visitor dashboard, ie, how a website visitor found our website, what amount of time spent on each of our webpages, industry code, etc. Quick response from customer support on the rare times it was needed. Thanks for a good product.

Cons

As with Millennials that jump from job to job, many companies are merging and blending which is not always updated in your data, ie, outdated website addresses and corporate street addresses. If there was a way for the user to verify the corporate accuracy, or a way to flag it so it would come to your (visitorTrack) attention for updating, that would be a nice feature, much like the point system process that Data Force uses. Right now, if a contact doesn't have an email address, odds are they don't work there anymore. Do these old names ever get purged? I'm always asked by salespeople why I can't see "who" viewed our website, the actual person's name and email. It would be nice to have that ability to view who visited, but that would be kinda creepy and eventually ineffective as well.

My company has been using VisitorTrack for a couple years and we are very happy with the service.

Full visibility on website visitors and understand most and least popular pages on website.

Pros

Very simple to use, great value compared to competitor offerings, have had a few minor issues that were promptly addressed by customer service.

Cons

Wish there was more functionality with Google PPC campaigns and more integrations offered beyond Salesforce.

Marketing Director for Multiple Companies

I appreciate the training and support that we get. It's very personalized, when we are ready to dive deeper into more ways to use the software, they are available to show us how and share best practices.

Pros

I'm the marketing director for a parent company and 13 subsidiaries, with a focus on 5 very different industries and multiple verticals within each. Extremely complex, we have Visitor track on 4 of our websites currently. The immediacy and depth of information with Visitor Track allows us to get real time triggers of who is visiting, what they are searching for and the ability to drill down to very...

Cons

Limited contacts per contract, but you can pay to add more per month and the fee is very reasonable. The data it's tracking in my opinion is as valuable for me as the contacts are for sales.

Great service and top notch customer support

Pros

Provides great insight into a target audience. This has proven a great tool for our sales team to effectively prospect for new leads.

Cons

While there may be a workaround, I wish as admin I could sign into other users accounts to help them troubleshoot items on their behalf.

We are extremely satisfied with the level of functionality and support provided by customer service.

Pros

While there are numerous website tracking programs available in the market, we prefer VisitorTrack because it is easy to use, provides us with daily email alerts regarding prospective clients who may be interested in our services, and gauges visitors level of interest by summarizing what pages a visitor views on our website. The reports make it easier for our business development team to understand which leads have the most potential. In addition, each time one of our employees has contacted VisitorTrack's support team, they have been helpful, friendly, and promptly responded to any questions we had. We recommend VisitorTrack as an excellent website tracking program.

Cons

VisitorTrack has been around for a while and I've been a customer since their early days!

Pros

1. Value for money. Similar service like VisitorTrack costs you twice as much for pretty much the same features and functionality. 2. Great customer service. One of them is always there whenever we need help. 3. Flexibility with pricing model 4. Their recent UI upgrade is much better than the earlier version 5. Built-in contacts option for ease of use 6. Hot lead email alerts with potential contacts

Cons

1. Limited integration with external marketing automation platforms. Forced to use Zapier which is a paid service 2. Log available only for past 60 days 3. Filtering options for custom reports are limited but comprehensive enough in most cases 4. Predominantly US focused

Solid experience. Great information. Key part of our marketing efforts.

Great marketing intelligence, backed by great customer support.

Pros

Getting the company information from VisitorTrack is very helpful. VisitorTrack is a key part of our marketing intelligence network. The customer support from the team at VisitorTrack is outstanding.

Cons

The company information provided by VisitorTrack is very good. The uggested contact names VisitorTrack provides are useful. Ideally actual contact names would be more useful. We would love to have more integration with our CRM. That would be would be ideal.

Our experience with VisitorTrack has been great. VisitorTrack serves as the backbone for BzDev.

Actionable data. Timely reporting. Great support. This product is the backbone of our Business Development efforts.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. I get actionable data pushed to my inbox every morning, so reviewing our website activity from the day before is how I begin every day. And having the ability to aggregate good clean data on the key contacts that I am trying to reach is hugely valuable. The reporting is clean and easy to understand and their support has been top notch on those few occasions when I needed help...usually driver error, btw!

Cons

Easy to work with and has been very helpful in prospecting

Pros

Easy to work with, deep in functionality. You are able to see and research who has interest in your products/services as well as what pages they have visited

Cons

The only issue that I have experienced was not with the software. I did have some basic questions and a couple of occasions was not able to reach anyone

VisitorTrack has been a great addition to our lead acquisition program.

This software helps us to locate people that are interested in printing and converting services that we can provide for them. It allows us to find new leads that may not have been obvious if they didn't contact us through our website forms.

Pros

VisitorTrack lets us know who is looking at our website, and what areas we may be able to help them with. We find it works best with the small to midsize companies that are looking for assistance with services that we can provide to them. Although we have only been using the software for a couple of months, we have already made several great connections that we otherwise would not have found.

Cons

It would be ideal if the software connected us to the exact person that was looking at our website, however, for the very reasonable cost of the software, you can't expect to have everything! Having access to the Geo-location, and the social media and website links is very helpful, even if the individual isn't specified.

convenient, easy to use once you've figured out how to customize and tailor the reports properly

Pros

asthetics, information provided on search results, save-able reports, report auto generation, some helpful contacts provided

Cons

reliability of contacts listed, absence of many visitors/companies who are not identified because of ISPs or privacy settings

value for money

prospecting

Pros

ease of use, rich content and analytics, good target pages set up, well defined user rights, useful third party integrations

Cons

none I can think of. company is small at this time. needs to be tested for heavy user base. emails are not unique

It did what we needed for the duration of a project and didn't cost an arm and a leg.

When our business model was in line with this tool it gave us additional leads for the sales team to pursue.

Pros

Its simplicity makes it hard to break and quick to set up. Integration to Salesforce for triggering leads based on selected criteria was painless.

Cons

We use Salesforce.com, once we instituted standardized country/state field pick lists we had issues getting leads triggered from country/state combinations we didn't already have. It was an issue from Salesforce's end and not Netfactor but I would have loved an email triggered when leads failed creation due to this. Otherwise emails were triggered from every lead created with this tool and I had to personally monitor for non-US leads to manually copy.

Visitor-Track is easy to use

See above.

Pros

Visitor-Track is easy to use, intuitive, fast and pretty accurate compared to other data services. We easily get the contact we need from web visits and we also use it to generate contacts for sales efforts. The various triggers and alert emails allow us to act quickly to make connections we might miss otherwise.

Cons

For our purposes, I cannot find any real negatives.

Long term user of an international software business

Pros

Cons

The IP lookup database accuracy seems to drop sharply when you exit the US. We are an international business and the records are weaker for UK companies and then significantly weaker for other European countries

Pinpoint offerings tend to beat multi-functional ones. This was a pleasant reminder of that.

We can tell if there is interest from our target law firms for our services. It resolves some of the IP addresses that others can not.

Pros

Clean interface. Mostly intuitive. Easy to get some insights not available otherwise. Daily summary is really nice. Beats 90% of the competition, and then it is down to price, contract terms, and support.

Cons

While logically dynamic addresses are not that useful, it would still be nice to see the two buckets: traffic and identification for static, and non-identified, but pages viewed for dynamic. Still that is a nit pick. You will like this product.

This is a great tool to help me target prospects, and know who's actually reading my emails.

Leads

Pros

Immediate email notifications are a great plus as they let me know when someone has been enagaging with the brand.

Cons

I wish I knew who specifically from the organization was visiting rather than just the organization name.

VistorTrack

Pros

I am able to track where my visitors are and I can customize the dates I want to search.

Cons

Some of the contacts are outdated when I request the information. Wish there was a way to report if that contact is no longer with the company/email does not work so that I may receive a credit back.

Visitor track gives us timely insight to customer interactions with their website

Pros

The visitor track software provides valuable information on which webpages our customers are spending time on . The two helps us proactively reach out to potential customers and secure a demonstration

Cons

We have very few complaints about the software we don't use all of the features that are offered us