All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

VoterVoice Reviews

Good for action alerts

Pros

Voter Voice has been useful to me as a certified nurse-midwife to alert our legislators for the need to increase funding and focus priority on women's health issues.

Cons

Everything was good, very useful. I have not had any problems using Voter Voice

mixed review

of course it comes with any change, but it seems like it took a lot of explaining to get people comfortable with using it and finding out what was different.

Pros

ability to see participants and their activity

Cons

I can only view Member of Congress information per zip code. As I support groups in other zip codes, I have to figure out a decent zip code to view their MOCs information. Staffers are listed by title but not by what their issue focus is (at least not many focus options). It has been a long time since I used the media function, but my recollection is that it didn't give a list of media in the area and there wasn't much of a way to pick which outlets received your letter.

Excellent product

My experience has been great. Tech help is wonderful.

Pros

The best part about this software is ease of use. You can have a call for action posted in minutes one s you have your verbiage complete.

Cons

Some of the reporting titles can be a little confusing.

Helpful and Easy to Use

Pros

I am able to get most of the information I need when I'm looking for it. I haven't had a lot of time to play around and see all the functionality it has, so it can probably do more than I think. It is easy to navigate. I like that the screens aren't "busy" and so easy to read at a glance.

Cons

There's not really anything I could complain about.

Review of VoterVoice

Pros

Great tool for Grassroots, overall fulfills its purpose.

Cons

Back end is not very user friendly, could be simplified. If a new user were to go into the program, it is complicated to navigate.

Good Legislative Assistance

It allows us to communicate with our members more quickly and accurately connecting them with the people they need to contact the most about the issues that impact their industry.

Pros

I like the way it helps us send out information to our members regarding specific Legislators and the bills that directly affect them in their communities and industry

Cons

It does take some time getting familiar with what it can do. We started using it during our Session and I could not find things fast enough due to the fact I didn't know where or how to look for it but that just takes time.

Multiple benefits

Great experience and very easy to use

Pros

The ability to use the platform for our digital newsletter and for advocacy was great

Cons

We left the service because of not being able to feed the results of the connections to NationBuilder

Great Customer Service / Limited Capabilities

Not sure I'd recommend this to someone who was looking for the entire package for a program that could do advocacy and weekly communications to members. It's not flexible enough for both.

Pros

The customer service is amazing! My questions were always quickly answered with solutions that usually worked for my association. The advocacy portion of the software works much better than the communication portion.

Cons

The metrics are questionable. In the 8 years I've used this software, our open rate rarely budged. I couldn't tell how my audience was receiving the newsletter (measurement by device isn't available) and what is available didn't add up. There was often technical issues in setting up the newsletter that involved me using source code to fix.

Great product!

Pros

It is user friendly and a great product to use to get my members to respond to legislative alerts.

Cons

There is not anything bad that I can say about the software.

Great for advocacy, not awesome for off-brand use ;)

We do a lot more online advocacy now with this system than previously. It's really helped a lot!

Pros

Once you get the flow of it, it's pretty easy to use. Plus you can upload a LOT of emails into the system so you can get lots of messages to lawmakers.

Cons

To be honest, we use VoterVoice like an email marketing platform because Constant Contact etc. is WAY to expensive for our large mailing list. So designing a "pretty" email isn't the easiest thing to do. But since this platform ISN'T Constant Contact, I make due.

VoterVoice Review 1

Pros

I have access to contact information easily. It is easy to go from the take action website to sending a broadcast. It is easy to upload users

Cons

The fly in and meeting set up information is not intuitive. I wish we could track bills as part of this software.

Fantastic Time Saver!

Pros

Absolutely Love that everything I need to research & get copies of legislation in any state or on the federal level is all in one place! Saves me hours of time on web searches. Additionally, creating advocacy campaigns that can contact state and federal elected officials regardless of area is simple and effective.

Cons

There aren't alot of options to easily customize the layout of content in email blasts, newsletters, or campaigns.

Great software option

Pros

The customer service is hands down the best out there.

Cons

It’s difficult to get the work flow down but once you get it, it’s easy.

Pros

Ease of identifying elected officials of all levels and members who live within the districts.

Cons

Software is clunky to send out an alert or bulletin.

Seems helpful

Pros

We use it for advocacy calls to action and it seems helpful to reach stakeholders.

Cons

I do not have any cons as I only receive messages from voter voice.

VoterVoice gives people a voice

Pros

It's easy to setup a campaign and for the constituents to use.

Cons

Occasionally home addresses of constituents in rural Alaska do not show up as valid.

VoterVoice makes getting in touch with elected officials easy

We've had a great experience with VoterVoice. With easy setup, simple reports and a great back end database, it's been a breeze to direct people to get in touch with their elected officials. And if we've ever run into problems, VoterVoice's customer service team is incredibly responsive and helpful.

Pros

It's a straightforward communications system that allows me to easily direct supporters to take legislative action.

Cons

The biggest downside I see is the ease of creating multiple messages. This functionality could be improved.

VoterVoice Customer Service Excellent

Pros

The video tutorials and customer service representatives

Cons

Visually the software isn't appealing and the set up is a little odd but easy to learn.

Client Service friendly

Pros

The software is really user friendly! We have used it with our client for more than a year!

Cons

There are times where we have to make an update, based on client feedback, where it may be a little bit tricky to figure out.

New User

Collecting data on engagement is most important to us. I was pleased with the first webinar that was held by Voter Voice and look forward to more of them. We are always looking for new ideas on how to up our game and any new takeaways.

Pros

The software is easy to learn. The tracking ability was the largest benefit for us to follow engagement and timeliness of messages.

Cons

For our first year we have no complaints.

User Friendly

Marketing emails, informational emails to membership, urgent emails, calls to action.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, easy to learn how to use it.

Cons

Have to repeat steps a lot. Also would like to schedule emails further in advance.

Gives voters their voice

Pros

The robust database and API provides lots of options. and by lots I mean tons that you'll never even need. Pricing was very competitive and overall the customer is very happy with the level of service and quality VoterVoice provides.

Cons

Some of the tools are a little dated compared to some competitors. Despite this you can brand and streamline with your own CSS to overcome this drawback.

My Experience with Voter Voice

No notable negatives that I came across once I was used to the system.

Pros

I thought the user interface was easy to use along with some of the meeting information automation features such as congressional office locations.

Cons

Is the price really worth the convenience if we are not using the software to it’s full potential. Maybe a cheaper simpler version should be available.

Quality advocacy software

Pros

VoterVoice is easy to administer, but even more important, it makes it easy for our members to share their voice on legislation.

Cons

I can't think of any downsides. We don't use it often, but it is important to us when we do use it.

Easy to use and intuitive

Pros

It's very easy to learn and use. It integrated into our website well.

Cons

We wanted the software to pull in more information about scheduled hearings, etc., so our advocacy director could plan his week.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.