Walls.io Logo

The social wall for websites, events, and digital displays.

Walls.io Reviews - Page 3

AP

Ashley P.

Love it!

Pros

I have had nothing but success with this social platform. It works exactly as described and i've been really pleased with how well it works with my social media strategy.

Cons

Other than the initial set up taking a bit longer than I thought it would. I really don't have anything negative to say about it.

Thanks Ashley, for your kind review! :) Let us know if we can help with anything re. setup/customisation!

Fernando d.

201-500 employees

Awesome experience!

My halloween event was a success. Part of it was because of Walls.io, which grabs people attention and make any event interactive. Guests can use their own social media and interact without much effort.

Pros

The features, rich administration panel, many social medias to access and ease of use. Stunning visual and different themes to choose also made it a great option. The tool is entirely well built, so I didn't need the customer support, anyway, they got in touch with me to know if everything was fine.

Cons

Maybe the price is a little bit high to final customers. I guess it worth for an enterprise plan, but for single customers and enthusiasts, that's a bit expensive.

Thanks for your review, Fernando, it means a lot to us! :) As for pricing: did you see we've launched a 72h pass recently? We hope this makes us more available/affordable :)

Olisebuka O.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Social Media Engagement in Events Unlocked

Live audience engagement with Twitter and Instagram which are widely used these days.

Pros

So, I had an event in a few days and I was looking for the best way to engage the audience on social media and walls.io came to the rescue. What I love best is the free trial I had.

Cons

Free trial is not long enough. However, this is a service I would definitely pay for, considering the value for the money.

Hi Olisebuka, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback here. We're glad that you find Walls.io useful for your events. If you need more time to try the tool, you can always talk to the colleagues in customer support. They will be happy to extend your free trial and guide you through all the features. To more social media engagement during your events with Walls.io! :) All the best, the Walls.io Team

Claudia E.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Great Tool for showing live social media interactions

Pros

We've been using Walls.io to have a physical social media screen at a recent local meetup. They claim it's easy to get started in 5mins, and really, it didn't take any longer to setup a social wall with our event's hashtag, customize our logo, colours etc. We've been using different solutions before, but none was as easy to use (and affordable).

Cons

If anything, we'd like to see more layout templates available or make the existing ones more versatile (f.e. support for auto-scrolling would be a nice touch to keep a wall "alive" even for smaller events with less posts.

Thanks a lot, Claudia - happy to hear Walls.io did a good job at our event! Got you on the template feedback - we have some cool updates in the works f. 2019 :)

ST

Susanne T.

It is a great instrument to collect all social media posts during an event

Pros

How easy it is to get an overview about people involved in the topic, and how easy you can evaluate the radius

Cons

the difference between to whitelist and to block someone, it took a while until I got this difference, the "how" to was not clear

Vielen Dank für dein Review, Susanne! Dein Feedback bzgl. Block/Whitelist gebe ich gerne weiter!

Liz M.

Computer Networking,

Walls.IO has dramatically improved our site to site connection strategy for our global events.

Connects global events, captures event story, energizes the crowd, etc.

Pros

The customer service is unbeatable- the chat support is available at almost all times. The wall is easy to customize, and the map theme is awesome. I shopped for other vendors and walls.io was by far the best, especially for the price.

Cons

I have had some struggles with moderation. I wish it had a feature where you could move posts into "folders" so you can show/hide a group at once. Also, I wish you could manually add location to some posts where people forgot to add them so that they can show up on the map.

Hi Liz, thanks a lot for your kind review (again ;)!. Please make sure to let our support knowif we can help with moderation!

GW

Gabriella W.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Enjoyed my trial, looking forward to event!

Pros

The ease of customizing content, the ability to block explicit words using the generated list, the ease of getting in touch with someone for support

Cons

I have not yet found something that I dislike about this software. The only frustration I ran into was the pop-up chat and notifications that come from their website

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback here, Gabriella. We really appreciate it and we're super happy to hear that you like both with the tool and our support. Regarding the pop-up chat notification on our landing page, perhaps our chatbot Walter went a bit overboard with his messaging. We will ask him not to show up so often, but he just loves talking to people. :)

MF

Melanie F.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great tool to monitor social media posts and publish them on screens (office, events,...)

Pros

The tool is quite easy to use and offers a lot of cool features - even the free plan offers a lot of possibilities. I would definitely recommend it, especially for events. The support agents reply quickly and offer very helpful advice.

Cons

Some features and settings aren't that easy to find in the tool - especially if you are not using walls.io on a daily basis (but that's the same for all kind of tools)

Hi Melanie, thanks a lot for your great review - always good to hear from our customers! :) Re. the ease of use: agreed, we can always do better! (in fact we're currently redesigning some of the settings, so there will be a small update in that regard by the end of the year :) Best Michael

Patrick v.

Religious Institutions, self-employed

Innovative way of getting social media platforms under control

Pros

With aggressively operating in the social media realm, keeping track and control of posts can become a bit challenging. Walls.io helps me regaining that control. Even though I am just trying it out, I already saw that set up is very easy. I am excited to see how this can further contribute to our goals

Cons

At this point, no negative points. I am not sure how walls will help me in practice, but I am ok with giving it a go.

Hi Patrick, Thank you for trying out Walls.io. We hope that it will help you meet all your goals. If you have any questions at some point, don't hesitate to ask for help. Our customer support team is always there to guide you. All the best, The Walls.io Team

JW

Joe W.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Walls.io is GREAT

Pros

It allowed me to display my clients social media during their conference in an attractive format. It is easy to use and customize. My clients have loved it.

Cons

It is intuitive for people that have experience with social media platforms but I don't have much experience so there was a lot of trial and error for me.

Hi Joe, Thank you for sharing your feedback here. We're glad that your clients liked the social wall. We're continuously working on improving Walls.io. We're not only adding new features, but we're also trying to make the application easier to use for everyone. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Hospitality,

Used other for less than 6 months

I use wall.io during an annual weekend long event to encourage social media sharing.

Pros

The free version of the software is quite robust and has all the needed functionality for testing the platform. Moderating is easy and notifications of new posts is very convenient.

Cons

I would love to see them offer a shuffle option that could be turned on, which would allow the posts to continue to cycle (in or out of order) during times when there is not new content coming into the stream. That would keep great content from getting buried too quickly.

Thanks for the kind review! :) Actually, we have a feature called "Post Looping", which does exactly that - it can be found in the "Misc" tab of "Settings". Hope you'll check it out!

Stewart M.

Used other for 6-12 months

Walls.io helped our seminar reach a new level. The interaction was fantastic!

Pros

The ease of setting up and the overall look. I liked the way I could manage everything from one control panel and view the results on the same monitor.

Cons

Thanks for your kind review, happy to have you as a customer! :)

DW

Dedrick W.

Used other for less than 6 months

This piece of software was the life of the party!!!

Extreme pleasure by knowing that it took my event over the top and made my guest extremely happy!

Pros

I loved that it was easy to use and incorporate into the scheme of my party. The guest loved that they could use their social media platforms and see their post about the event, live.

Cons

My only issue with the software was the fact that one had to use a chatbot to get Facebook messages to post. I do realize that this restriction is a FB issue and not Walls.io. But other than that, no compliants!

Thanks for your review - we are happy to hear Walls.io made your party even better! :))

Angela R.

Used other for less than 6 months

Used for1day event, it did a great job pulling in feeds from multiple sources and looks good too.

Encouraged participants to engage in social media discussion about our project.

Pros

It looks great projected and on screen. Easy to customise. Pulls in feed from multiple sources. Easy to share a link to the wall too. Lots of people commented on how much they liked the wall.

Cons

Videos didn't show up or auto play on screen. Everything else was fine.

Hi Angela, thanks for your kind review! As for the videos - they should definitely autoplay (at least Twitter, FB; Instagram - unfortunately not for YouTube). Let us know at support@walls.io, of you continue to see this issue!

Christian P.

11-50 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Everything was easy, setup, payment, use, follow up

Pros

I search for software that allow me to do what Walls.io does, started with the free trial, but it was so easy to use that I decided to buy a plan for an specific event I had.

Cons

The only thing that I would like in addition is that I can customize the period of time to buy, I mean not limited exclusively to the plans offered in the site.

Hi Christian, thanks for your kind review! :) We understand your wish for customized pricing periods, but hope for your understanding as this is currently not possible with our payment solution, sorry :=)

CS

Christopher S.

Civic & Social Organization, 201-500 employees

does, what I want it to do.

Pros

it is easy to use and the support is great. for me it was easy to set up my wall. it works within minutes.

Cons

The Facebook Hashtag API has been discontinued as announced on April 30th 2015. This means that Walls.io still can't fetch & display public posts by a certain hashtag. However, we still support Facebook Pages & events if you add them to your Walls sources explictily.

Thanks for your review, Christopher :) We wish we could do something in re. to FB :(

Events Services, 201-500 employees

Beats the competition. Tried them all.

It allows us to engage with customers on our big screen and on our social website. It's great!

Pros

The quick, scalable interface that works no matter screen size or form factor. Coupled with the ability to add your own posts makes this just amazing!

Cons

I wish there was a cheaper option to add in advertising and maybe another wall, there's a big price jump between options and I don't need api access

Thanks for your kind review! :) We're happy to have you as a customer!

SW

Stefano W.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

This product was exactly what we needed to setup our Social Media wall at a recent trade show.

Pros

Easy setup and ease of use were the biggest "pros" of this software. It functioned just as advertised. We really liked the free version to get it setup in order to test the functionality, and then we upgraded to the trade-show version once we knew it was working to our needs. We will certainly use this product again.

Cons

Thanks for your kind review, Stefano! :) We're happy to have provided the value you expected!

JS

Juri S.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Exactly what I needed!

Pros

This was configured and integrated in a few minutes and worked instantly.

Cons

I think the Price and Value ratio are not in line. Pretty expensive for what you get in comparison to other solutions.

Hi Juri, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're trying our best to offer a professional solution at a competitive price. We're happy that you found Walls.io easy to set up and integrate. All the best, The Walls.io Team

AH

Alen H.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Happy customer

I am really happy and satisfied user.

Pros

I find this tool easy to use. Also it is really good designed. I just enjoy in playing with it.

Cons

I am OK with everything. Maybe only thing that they good improve is a new price package for ordinary users, with a budget up to $40.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think about Walls.io, Alen. We will take into consideration your feedback regarding the pricing.

LB

Laura B.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Great product

Pros

Good User experience, very easy to use, well designed

Cons

it is a bit pricey. Maybe having different pricing oprion would help.

Hi Laura, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Walls.io. We're glad to hear that you enjoy using Walls.io. Thank you also for the feedback regarding the pricing options. We passed it on to the product team. All the best, The Walls.io team

MY

Mian Yi P.

Used other for less than 6 months

Simple yet elegant software, great for all events!

Pros

The essential features are all present and the high degree of customization makes the software fantastic to use.

Cons

The pricing structure of the software can be reviewed as some users, like myself, only use the software on an ad-hoc basis.

Thanks Mian Yi! Glad you like our product! Have you checked out our 72h event passes? Thy are perfect for adhoc use!

MT

Marika T.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Great Product

Pros

Walls.io is simple to set up and the functionality is amazing. Customer support was quick to help if we had any issues. Would definitely use this app again!

Cons

I can't think of any cons - it had everything I needed it to have.

Thanks so much for your kind review! :) I'll forward this to our customer support team as well!

CL

Cathy L.

Legal Services, self-employed

Fun with Walls.io

Overall it has been great!

Pros

It is simple and easy to use. The on-line support is quick and effective. I have really enjoyed working with the program!

Cons

I think it would be helpful to be able to fully customize font size and shape.

Thanks for your kind review, we are very happy to have you on board! :)

SW

Simone W.

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Love it - easy to use and fast set up

A working social wall

Pros

Fast set up of the wall and easy connection to the channel

Cons

I just needed it for a certain time because of a customer presentation, therefore price was okay - but I don't spend the money permanently

Hi Simone, thanks for your great feedback! :) We hope to have you on board again soo!