WholesaleSMS

Business text messaging platform

WholesaleSMS Reviews

Best SMS Solution with Amazing Customer Service

My experience with Wholesales SMS has been amazing! Their sales and support teams are both top notch and always quick to respond to any requests. They have even gone so far as to audit my account pro-actively and give me a credit for error texts. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a reliable source in the US.

Pros

Wholesale-SMS is easy to use and functions well for many users on our team. The cost is better than any other platform, so obviously we love that as well! :)

Cons

I wish there was a bit more conversational functionality but we are able to easily work through this.

Great SMS Software for Small Companies

We have a great relationship with our client management team at WholesaleSMS. This is one of the reasons why we've stayed with the company for so long.

Pros

We love the way that WholesaleSMS is able to fit our needs with a large database of clients. We are able to easily load CSV files with opted-in clients and then reach out to them in a cost-effective manner through Wholesale. We love them and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to expand their reach.

Cons

Some of the software that WholesaleSMS uses is a bit dated and old fashioned but it still gets the job done well.

The WholesaleSMS api is very easy to use and ties in perfectly with our business

Security for our members, via double authentication processing

Pros

The api was simple to implement, test, change and insert into production. We have no need for the majority of the functions available in the service, however when we tested them they were simple to use and we would have no hesitation in implementing them should the need arise.

Cons

Service has gone down a few times and there was no immediate customer notification each time, so customer service needs to be improved; For businesses using the api this is very very important. We find that sms's are quite frequently not delivered the first time, it is a small percentage of our overall but it has flow on effect to our member support team.

Since implementing the use of WholesaleSMS it has been a very positive experience.

Ease of communication when required with our mobile Community Support Worker team.

Pros

I like the ease of use, it certainly helps our organisation out in times where our mobile Time and Attendance app is offline and I must mention the support provided is quick and top notch.

Cons

No cons to speak of. I have had not issue re. the software and if I am unsure of something or need to request assistance I am always quickly tended to in a friendly and helpful manner.

Good Customer Service & Simple to Use

Easy to use SMS service with great customer service.

Pros

Simple & Easy to use. Once you use it, you'll never unforget how to use it. At any time if I was unsure, getting help from their customer service is just a phone call away.

Cons

It will be nice if there's a connection to our email solution that allows database sync to this sms solution.

Quick and easy to use!

Pros

I have found the reporting functions quite good and on the occasions when I've needed to ring for support, my query has always been handled promptly and professionally.

Cons

The service / system could be improved by providing some online learning resources for new clients. However once you get to know your way around the system, it's simple and easy.

Very Pleasant. Great customer service

Pros

The pricing of this product is reasonable. The product is easy to use and your customer service is very good.

Cons

I believe there can be more features and shortcuts written into the software to allow the user even more flexibility and ease of use.

Text messages are now as useful as a phone call. Sending them from my desktop seems only natural.

Pros

I send and receive text messages all the time. It has become reflexive keying in with my hunt and peck fingers on my cell phone; but it's way easier to send them from my desk with the keyboard, and inserting links and photos is a snap compared to the phone. And when the urge to text strikes at my desk, its a click of the favorites bar icon away.

Cons

I can't pack my keyboard with my phone on the road? Seriously, texting from my phone may be possible when away from my desk, but its truly easier with the keyboard.