Wisepops Logo

Wisepops

Intelligent popup & marketing automation platform

Wisepops Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.46/10

Reviews by rating

I love the fact that it's so easy to use and looks so professional. I highly love it for my small business.
To date, I have found anything that i have had trouble with.
If I was a new client, I might be a bit disappointed there aren't any lower cost options for very infrequent users. OK, I just thought of one thing I don't like.
In general, it’s hard to find something bad about Wisepops.

JB

James B.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Brilliant product

Test different variations of a pop up quickly to figure out the high performing ones. Use a different pop up to target mobile vs desktop Customer service has been superb, and helpful. They even kindly extended my free trial when I was first using the product.

Pros

I love the range of pop-ups you can create with Wisepops. The editor makes it easy to customise the design, positioning, targeting of the pop-up. I've used this software on and off for several years and I've found it to be the easiest to use of any pop-up software out there. You can literally do anything with it.

Cons

Can't use my exact custom brand fonts although we managed to find similar ones.

Hi James! Thanks for your lovely review. To use a custom font in your popup, you can follow this guide: https://support.wisepops.com/en/articles/432375-use-a-custom-font-in-your-popup Have a great day :)

SN

Sharon N.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Very Easy to use

Customer service is very flexible, timely and also very friendly. I have not had a single problem encountered throughout my time working with wisepops. It's all worth it.

Pros

The Pop-ups menu is very easy to use, no need for technical background to understand what you are doing. Drag and drop makes it so quick and easy.

Cons

I can't think of any feature that should be added with what I need to do with wisepops currently.

Hi Sharon, thank you so much for sharing your feedback, we really appreciate it

ar

amy r.

Retail, self-employed

Great for recruitment

Pros

It's helped me build my email list. I like that it is designed for mobile use since that is where the most of site vistors come from.

Cons

It's expensive and I am always looking for an alternative. The per sign up cost is very high. Would like option to have reports emailed to me either weekly or monthly

SD

Shavonne D.

The service and product is very good.

Pros

My IT person recommened it due to the quality, service and fee. She likes the ease of the system. I definitely recommend the product.

Cons

I do not not have any complaints about the system. My IT person really recommened the product so we agreed to use it.

Thanks for your review Shavonne! Happy to have you as a customer :)

SB

Shawn B.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Wisepops was easy to implement and has resulted in increased leads

We use Wisepops to host a popup on our site, offering a coupon for email signup. It has performed well and we've gained a lot of contacts to our database as a result. It integrates with our email provider, which allows us to easily set up customer journeys based on their signup on the popup. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team have been fast and responsive the few times I've needed their help to solve minor issues. Thanks Wisepops!

Pros

Easy to set up, and the team has been quite responsive when we needed any assistance.

Cons

I don't really have any issues to report here.

Thanks for the awesome review, Shawn! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

SH

Sara H.

I love WisePops. Of all the tech tools we use to manage our ecommerce store, it's the best.

Pros

It's simple to set up, runs on itself and never ever seems to have issues, is very cost effective. It does what it's supposed to do without fuss or fumble and since that's such a rarity with tech products I REALLY appreciate it!

Cons

Thanks for your appreciation Sara. Happy to count you among our customers :)

CD

Coralee D.

Design, 1-10 employees

Good option for founders and small businesses

I run a small business and have been using WisePops for a few months after trying several other options out there. WisePops gives me the best return for my money. I'm happy with the design and customization options. Customer service has been personal and quick. And I'm happy that I could easily set up integrations with my CRM to automatically add sign-ups to my lists and drip campaigns.

Pros

Cost, Integrations, Customer Service, Design Options

Cons

It's a bit tricky to edit the detailed formatting using the HTML source code for a non-programmer like me. But I figured it out eventually...

Thanks for your business Coralee! We have a new simplified editor in the works and are always available to assist with anything you need.

MA

MArk A.

Really easy to implement and update

Pros

Ease of change. Also had some queries in the past and always got a friendly helpful quick response from the guys.

Cons

Cost is a factor - but we are confident that it more than pays for itself through increased conversions!

HJ

Hui Juan O.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Good Functions without the Technical Work

Pros

Easy to use and very flexible. No technical expertise involved and anyone can use. Running an ecommerce means that we need the updates on our website fast. Changes on Wisepops are instant and it is useful especially when passing information to our customers quickly and effectively.

Cons

Thanks for your comment Hui Juan!

SH

Sara H.

Retail, self-employed

I wish all software was this good

Since I first began using them two companies ago, I’ve had nothing but stellar experiences with them. Can’t say enough good things.

Pros

It’s easy to use, with tons of options for design and functionality. Plus the customer service is above and beyond. Add on a great price and it’s the perfect product.

Cons

My only “complaint” is that they don’t offer other products so I can benefit from their customer-centric outlook in other ways.

Thanks Sara, you made our day! Super happy to have you as a client :)

JC

Jaime C.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Great for Redirecting Traffic!

Pros

The software made it easy to create a pop-up design. They also have format suggestions which we used to have one for desktop users and another for mobile users.

Cons

Our team had a little trouble implementing, but we contacted their support team and we were up and running very quickly after that.

Thanks for taking the time to review our app Jaime

CH

Caitlin H.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Great pop-up application, fantastic service

Our cost per lead has improved massively, helping maximise our marketing budget

Pros

What's not to love? It's easy to use and has advanced features like tabs and the ability to set up pop-ups based on your own custom events. The pre-made templates make set up a breeze. It is excellent value for money, and the team are always responsive and extremely helpful.

Cons

Finicky stuff like not being able to duplicate an entire campaign with all the variations or archive campaigns - very, very minor things. I need to reiterate that I love the tool.

Thanks Caitlin! You made our day!

BS

Ben S.

Internet, 11-50 employees

My go to popup solution!

I signed up for WisePops a couple of years ago in product comparison with a few other tools. WisePops's advanced targeting features and awesome templates are what kept me around. They have been constantly improving the product and us super response and helpful on support. Highly recommend.

Pros

Ease of use, advanced targeting, super fast installation

Cons

Thanks for being a loyal customer Ben!

SN

Sophie N.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Great Product

Wisepops permits to make our website really more dynamic with the adding of the bars. Also the creation of pop-up linked to our CRM is a very powerful tool. I cannot imagine now our website without Wisepops.

Pros

All the functionalities are very easy to use. The support team is very good. The fact that Wisepops is linked with our mailing solution/CRM is very important and helpful. I strongly recommend Wisepops.

Cons

Maybe the countdown in the bars is not easy to adjust for the mobile version. But the service client is really reactive to help me to configure it correctly.

Thank you so much, Sophie! You made our day Improving the countdown feature on mobile is actually on the roadmap

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Best Popup Tool So Far

Pros

Apart from really beautiful templates, this tool allows you to implement your own work with ease. It is obvious that the team behind the product is coming from the digital marketing field and they exactly know what you need as a marketer. The support team is excellent and they are "really" solution-oriented.

Cons

It is primarily designed for collecting emails, so you need to implement a workaround if you just want to run a survey.

Thanks for your comment! You made our day!

Alex P.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Very easy to use and navigate, took me 15 mins to start my first exit popup test

At first, I bumped onto one of their articles and then decided to try it. I was satisfied beyond my expectations.

Pros

A brilliant dashboard that helps you create any popup you want within an hour or even less, it took me 15 min once I knew the offer that I wanted to show.

Cons

Nothing to this moment, everything is pretty self-explanatory.

Thank you so much for your review Alex. We're glad you're enjoying the simplicity of our app

SB

Spencer B.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Positive, beneficial.

We've gained quite a bit of emails for our newsletter using this software.

Pros

I like the analytics and how easy it was to sync with our Klaviyo system. I also like that you can A/B test.

Cons

With rapidly growing mobile traffic, I wish there were mobile templates available so I didn't have to test various formatting.

Thank you for your business and kinda words Spencer. We are currently in the process of adding more mobile templates - we agree this is a priority!

TD

Tisja D.

Love it, very easy and simple to use

Pros

Easy to use, you can make quick adjustments and the customer support is very good. It's a great addition to any online shop

Cons

My knowledge in the possibilities, it's a template and I don't know how to get more out of it. Just if I need to say one thing that would be it.

Thank you for your business and kind words Tisja. We can schedule a demo to make sure you are aware of all the possibilities :)

ES

Erin S.

Publishing, 11-50 employees

Easy to create beautiful pop-up campaigns.

I find this software very simple to use and it helps us to maintain consistency across our brand. I have no negative comments.

Pros

The ease of scheduling campaigns. I appreciate the various display scenarios and the tools for setting those make everything very simple and cohesive.

Cons

Thank you for your business Erin! Please reach out at anytime if you need anything.

Luke S.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

We've used it for a short time but have noticed significant conversion gains since implementation.

Pros

Advanced targeting options and built in functionality (sticky tabs) make it easy to use straight out of the box, and without coding knowledge. Of course if you want to customise it further, there is that option too which is fantastic. Service and support is always prompt.

Cons

Still evaluating but haven't had any issues just yet. The only thing I'd raise is the ability for GA integration to come with all plans (including basic and pro) as I feel all businesses would want this, regardless of size.

Thanks for your comment Luke! Happy to help FMC increase conversions!

KD

Katy D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Very easy to use and customize

My experience was very positive! I liked the software features, easily found answers to all my questions (on the Help center or contacting the support team) and really appreciated the Customer Support.

Pros

I tried different softwares to create an exit-intent popup. Wisepops was the most customizable and easy to use.

Cons

The thing I like least is the fact that I can't track clics on Wisepops if I have more than 1 CTA.

Thanks for your review Katy! About tracking clicks on more than one CTA, it's great feedback. We'll see if it can fit in our roadmap!

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Fantastic platform with some really handy features

Pros

I really like how easy it is to use and how flexible it is to make it your own and still follow your companies branding. The HTML feature is also really cool where you are able to create your own look and load it into this HTML snippet to display your design in the pop up form.

Cons

I would say the trial could be a bit longer as it takes longer for some companies to get this software going due to working with external design agencies.

Thanks a lot for your review! Happy to be working with you :)

PW

Patrick W.

Design, 501-1,000 employees

My experience has been very positive so far whilst using Wisepops

Ease of creating mobile responsive popups on our websites

Pros

The simplicity, easy of use. Being able to track clicks and conversions. The ability to turn on and off the popup's on different campaigns and pages.

Cons

It lags a bit when designing the popup. Takes awhile to display changes/ creating new popup's dont actually show up on the website till maybe 24-48 hours later for me. (but i have colleagues who say it pops up after 24 hours)

ES

Eric S.

Design, 1-10 employees

Wisepops is great for targeting popup ads and other marketing tools

Wisepops is great for targeting popup ads and other marketing tools

Pros

Wisepops is a great tool for managing and targeting popup ads, plus, it's easy to use and installs fast.

Cons

The pricing of Wisepops could be better, but it looks like it will more than pay for itself in the long run.

Thanks for your review Eric! Happy to read that WisePops works well for you :)

JS

Jim S.

Military, 201-500 employees

Slick software

I had an excellent experience working with WisePops staff. Highly reccommend them to anybody needing popups

Pros

Ease of use, great customer service, quick to respond

Cons

Couldn't find anything that I did not like about the software

Thanks Jim! Super happy to be working with you :)