Wisepops Reviews

Wisepops

Intelligent popup & marketing automation platform

Wisepops

Love it, very easy and simple to use

Pros

Easy to use, you can make quick adjustments and the customer support is very good. It's a great addition to any online shop

Cons

My knowledge in the possibilities, it's a template and I don't know how to get more out of it. Just if I need to say one thing that would be it.

Thank you for your business and kind words Tisja. We can schedule a demo to make sure you are aware of all the possibilities :)

Great For Unusual Popup Needs Too!

Pros

Lot's of flexibility and functionality. Customer support is excellent and really helped us get set up with some unusual popup needs.

Cons

Would like more track-ability with specific button clicks(clicked Button A vs Button B)! Payment plans basically force you into the Pro section.

Thanks Brad! Looking forward to helping you increase your sales :)

We use Wisepops all the time and it's been great.

Ease of use for something that every website should have.

Pros

Easy to use, edit, turn on and off. I'm not a developer so having something this easy to use is great.

Cons

Thanks for your business and kind words Chris! Please let us know if you need anything.

Easy to create beautiful pop-up campaigns.

I find this software very simple to use and it helps us to maintain consistency across our brand. I have no negative comments.

Pros

The ease of scheduling campaigns. I appreciate the various display scenarios and the tools for setting those make everything very simple and cohesive.

Cons

Thank you for your business Erin! Please reach out at anytime if you need anything.

Makes popups easy

Excellent!

Pros

It's well designed and highly customizable.

Cons

I don't like that they count page views as part of their billing, especially when most page views might not result in a popup being launched.

Thanks Ajay! It means a lot to us, especially coming from you.

We've used it for a short time but have noticed significant conversion gains since implementation.

Pros

Advanced targeting options and built in functionality (sticky tabs) make it easy to use straight out of the box, and without coding knowledge. Of course if you want to customise it further, there is that option too which is fantastic. Service and support is always prompt.

Cons

Still evaluating but haven't had any issues just yet. The only thing I'd raise is the ability for GA integration to come with all plans (including basic and pro) as I feel all businesses would want this, regardless of size.

Thanks for your comment Luke! Happy to help FMC increase conversions!

Very easy to use, quick to set up and good targeting functionality

Pros

Implementation was extremely simple and understanding how to create, design and deploy a campaign was very straightforward. Overlays are cleanly designed and basic reporting metrics are easy to understand. Definitely a handy tool for any digital marketer.

Cons

Some of the templates provided are a little basic and lack the out-of-the-box dynamism of other competitors - more design consideration would be a huge boost.

Thanks for your feedback! You'll be happy to know that we're about to release a new version of our builder including updated templates and advanced design options :)

Advanced targeting and design

I've tried two other solutions for popups before. What I liked with WisePops in comparison is their targeting capabilities: you can target by location, device, URL, language... And their editor. It's very flexible and the more time you spend using it, the more you realize how powerful it is.

Pros

Targeting options Design

Cons

It requires some time to explore all the options.

Thank you for your business Rita! We're very happy to hear you find Wisepops effective.

Fantastic platform with some really handy features

Pros

I really like how easy it is to use and how flexible it is to make it your own and still follow your companies branding. The HTML feature is also really cool where you are able to create your own look and load it into this HTML snippet to display your design in the pop up form.

Cons

I would say the trial could be a bit longer as it takes longer for some companies to get this software going due to working with external design agencies.

Thanks a lot for your review! Happy to be working with you :)

Great Customer Service & Awesome Service

I compared Wisepops to several other similar applications and decided to go with Wisepops. I'm glad I did. The customer service is great - they were quick to answer questions when I had them. It was very easy for me to set up our first pop-up - which was a for a promotional code. I'm extremely happy with this service.

Cons

Thrilled your happy with our service Jess! Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything.

Must Have App

If you are looking for a pop up app to communicate with your customers, look no further this app delivers. It's easy to use, integrate and customize. The customer service is top notch. We are extremely happy with this app and highly recommend it for your website. You can see it in action at our store. JalaClothing.com

Cons

Thrilled you're happy and thank you for recommending our service.

Easy to use, well designed graphics

Excellent!

Pros

They offer tons of templates to choose from and it's very easy to use.

Cons

I wish there were stock photos to use as backgrounds for the pop-ups, instead of just relying on solid colours or your own imagery.

My experience has been very positive so far whilst using Wisepops

Ease of creating mobile responsive popups on our websites

Pros

The simplicity, easy of use. Being able to track clicks and conversions. The ability to turn on and off the popup's on different campaigns and pages.

Cons

It lags a bit when designing the popup. Takes awhile to display changes/ creating new popup's dont actually show up on the website till maybe 24-48 hours later for me. (but i have colleagues who say it pops up after 24 hours)

Slick software

I had an excellent experience working with WisePops staff. Highly reccommend them to anybody needing popups

Pros

Ease of use, great customer service, quick to respond

Cons

Couldn't find anything that I did not like about the software

Thanks Jim! Super happy to be working with you :)

Easy. Straight-forward. Measurable.

Pros

It focuses on popups vs. other platforms start trying to be good at everything, ie. landing page testing etc. Its easy to use and has many features, plus google analytics tracking is automated, just type in your account number.

Cons

I'd like to see a conversion tracking within the platform so that one does not have to go into analytics to see it.

Highly Recommend!

I love the ease of Wisepops; easy to install and customize. Excellent customer service and I love the emails with tutorials that give ideas on customizing your Wisepop.

Cons

We're thrilled your pleased with our product. Thanks for being a customer Melissa!

Wisepops is great for targeting popup ads and other marketing tools

Wisepops is great for targeting popup ads and other marketing tools

Pros

Wisepops is a great tool for managing and targeting popup ads, plus, it's easy to use and installs fast.

Cons

The pricing of Wisepops could be better, but it looks like it will more than pay for itself in the long run.

Thanks for your review Eric! Happy to read that WisePops works well for you :)

So far, so great!

This app is super easy for us to use and navigate. Able to integrate with in-place branding nicely. Works as advertised and no complaints here, thanks for making it easy Wisepops

Cons

Easy-to-use, easy-to-plug, cheap and efficient pop up tool

Pros

Easy-to-use : first campaign launched in one hour easy-to-plug : 30 minutes set up on GTM Efficient : a lot of emails

Cons

As of right now the product suits my needs perfectly

Thanks/merci for your review Martin :) We're pumped to have you as a client!

Simplified a Complicated Process!!

Pros

I love how easy, clean and functional it is. The reporting is particularly helpful to keep track of my conversion success.

Cons

Thank you for you business Tamara. I have reported your request for more options around popup timing to your product team. Thanks again, and always feel free to reach out if you need anything.