WiseStamp Logo
WiseStamp

Customizable template-based email signature creation tool.

visit website

WiseStamp Reviews - Page 2

EL

Emily L.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

beautiful signatures but they don't handle problems well

It's a 3-star product, very nice looking and functional. I take away 1 star each for being a genuine hassle on support, and for being overpriced in general. Our company is looking for emails for the whole team. Still looking elsewhere at this point.

Pros

There are some solid pro's with WiseStamp - the signatures are beautiful, functional, and the templates are nice enough. If you wanted to use media banners with it, those would be nice. I don't find those essential but some might. Another pro is it's relatively simple to setup and use your signature and it integrates well across email servers.

Cons

Their customer support process is poor - perhaps I got a bad rep? They sent me in circles for 2 weeks trying to resolve something so simple - renewals, still not resolved correctly. Instead of getting sensible, efficient help - I was stuck without resolutions.

SF

Sam F.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees

AWFUL Customer Service!

Awful, hair pulling experience!

Pros

Website was user friendly and had many features

Cons

TERRIBLE customer service! I'm still waiting for a reply to my email I sent 4 days ago. The signature also had big gaps between each line once plugged into Outlook Web App settings. It therefore made the signature take up far more space than it needed to. Between these 2 reasons was major reason why I went with another provider

AB

Armin B.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

WiseStamp professionalizes my signature

My overall experience is so far so good. I haven't seen other tools like this.

Pros

I have never used a site for a professional signature and WiseStamp makes my life easier. It automatically pops up as you create a new email draft. You can also select from a drop-down which signature you would like to use. Overall my emails look professional and I get comments every time from prospects about my signature.

Cons

The least is that the signature automatically shows up instead of me having the option to select which signature I want. Not a deal breaker.

Parisa V.

A decent signature app that leaves a few things to be desired

Ease of use and a professional signature - though I would've preferred better aesthetics and customization options

Pros

I find Wisetamp fairly intuitive and enjoyable to use, and since I purchased it through a Lifetime deal, I find it offers decent value.

Cons

I feel the template options are quite limited, and they're starting to look and feel a bit dated. I want designs that are more modern and cutting-edge. The most frustrating thing for me has been the limited font selection. Most modern SaaS solutions integrate with Google Fonts at a minimum, even if they do not offer custom typography to be used. This is a must to keep branding consistent across various platforms.

Thanks Parisa for your review! Updating our signatures is something we're doing often - but we are launching a few updates that you may like real soon: ¿ Adding GIFs to your email signatures will be available next month (April 2018) ¿ New templates are also coming in Q2 - stay tuned! We would love to hear what you think of them, so keep in touch.

JM

Jennifer M.

Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees

Looks good, stay away

As of four weeks ago our entire Wisestamp paid version started not working - without any changes on our end. Employee after employee reaching out saying it stopped working or was using old signatures. I’ve been back and forth without any support from the Wisestamp. There is not even love chat or an option for some to look at our system outside of 9pm EST. It’s all email with days in between responses and lackluster support that provides no understanding of the issue or help. I’ve been with this for two years on a paid plan but need to look at replacement options as there appears to be no US support. Very disappointing for a paid service.

Pros

The presentation appears to be good and there is flexibility with adding things.

Cons

Zero support and the system kicks our signatures and stops working sporadically for users. Been a nightmare.

RV

Rosie V.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

great features

Integrates very easily to different email providers. 5 star product

Pros

I love the various layouts and features. I can customize my signature to match my branding. Makes a huge visual impact.

Cons

Wisestamp have added many new features and add on options so I can't say there is anything I would add.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Fails to insert correct signature across multiple Gmail accounts.

I've had Wisestamp for over three years; for the last year+ the platform starting mixing up the signatures it adds to the accounts. Several months of sending screenshots, uninstalling and re-installing, sending video of the process fails in real time, all of this has not resolved the issue for more than a day, if at all. I have accidentally sent emails too many times with the incorrect auto-generated email signature and I can;t take it anymore. I'm cancelling my account.

Pros

Easy to add information to email signature templates.

Cons

I have three Gmail accounts, each needing different signatures; Wisestamp has consistently FAILED to attached the correct signature across months of re-installs and customer service contacts. It is bad enough I am cancelling my account after three years of trying to get consistent fixes to this coding issue.

Dale C.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Easy & Great Email Signature Manager and Creator

It's wonderful to brand a closing signature. Used this product with Apple Mac Mail, Outlook and Gmail. All work fine, although there were some issues with Outlook for Windows. Found a work around, so as long as the work around is implemented, this is a wonderful product to grow from.

Pros

This product really fits into my line of business. Being a business owner and not a graphics designer, I really didn't have the resources nor the bandwidth to redo my email signatures. Having the responsibility to support various lines of business as well as more than one company, this product allowed me to quickly design and deploy email signatures that look professional, provide information to respond and act as well look attractive to those that support the business. It's a really great product that is very inexpensive for what it can do and provide to a small to a medium size business.

Cons

There is a limited number of templates that cannot be customized. Wish there were more templates, but there is enough to get started.

VA

Vanessa A.

Environmental Services, self-employed

A fantastic product!

Pros

Using Wisestamp symbolised the beginning of me taking myself and my business seriously. The simple action of using it on my email signature gave me the confidence to say "Yes, this is me and I'm launching my business." The signature is professional, allows me to play around with different features, and I really like the option to add additional apps. I also love the integration with the online booking software vcita. It's allowed me to automate the process of booking meetings without having to lift a finger! Including my photo in my email signature has allowed me to develop a personal connection with the people I email and I also like that I can include my social media handles and give myself that little bit of exposure!

Cons

I wish I could customise the font, colour, etc. of the custom text. I had to add HTML code to it to get it looking the way I want to. Other than that, I haven't encountered any further issues.

Xavier S.

Music, self-employed

Too much for what it does?

I had a problem of needing an email signature and they provided what I needed but then I found out it was too expensive and other would do the same for cheaper.

Pros

I like how they let you create any type of signature for your gmail, outlook or email that you use on your pc or mac. You can even put links to YouTube videos if you wanted. I think having some kind of signature that looks so professional makes you stand out from the rest.

Cons

It costs way too much for what it does, I found other software that do the same for way cheaper. After this year is done I am switching to one of those other ones. I think they are trying to do way too much than what they originally started doing. Just stick to doing the email signature and keep it cheaper rather than trying to do websites, promote businesses and doing what mail-chimp does.

MN

Marie N.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Creative, Professional and Trendy

Overall experience is amazing. I want to mention that customer support is very prompt. I made a mistake in subscribing for the annual and charged my credit card. I email the support and he replied so quickly and fix the subscription for me. Wisestamp is very considerate about it.

Pros

I use the signature on all my emails, personal and official. I love that I can design my signatures (as many as I want) in different formats and styles, and still comes out so professional and creative.

Cons

I have not really explored all the features and tools. When I do, I will update my feedback. But right now, I don't see anything that I don't like.

Alfred B.

11-50 employees

Happy User for Years

I've already recommended it to all my colleagues & friends. and they're all happily using it.

Pros

It's years I'm using WiseStamp on all my Google Mails. It auto populates at the bottom of my emails as soon as I start to compose an email. and I have all the templates to create professional signatures. Actually my signature looks far better than those many global companies use in house.

Cons

The only cons is that, since I have multiple signatures, I need to always be careful I'm using the correct one. I wish there were radio buttons or something to make it easier to select the right one.

Thanks Alfred for the thumbs up!

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Love having this on every email!

Basically, I saw it on a friend's email, begged her to tell me how she did it, and got it for myself. I am normally very stingy about business purchases, but this was a clear winner. I've used it happily ever since!

Pros

WiseStamp dressed up my emails and made them look truly professional. It also allows me to show off my face, which is great for when you have to meet up with a new face at a coffeeshop—they know who to look for! It was easy to install and easy to maintain.

Cons

I wish that there were more design options, and I dread needing to update it. Overall, though, it's hard to find anything to complain about.

Brett B.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Best in the biz!

From day one, I have been very impressed and extremely happy with wi stamp. I have been using the software for five years now. I constantly get compliments on my signature and it is also worked many times to help promote campaigns or events that I have going on so it is an absolute win-win win for me!

Pros

Simply put, my brand and brand image are very important to me… Being able to customize my signature so that my brand is translated, as well as being able to maximize the opportunity within my messaging is ideal

Cons

Honestly, I love the software… I don’t have any complaints

Gary S.

Best Dynamic Email Signature Software Available

Must have tool to turn your email signature into a marketing tool for your business.

Pros

Lets me turn my email signature into a marketing tool. I send out hundreds of emails a day and Wisestamp lets me create dynamic content in my email signature to drive traffic to my website, Youtube channel and just about anywhere else I want to send people, without having to constantly update my email signature.

Cons

About once every 1-2 months I get some quirks with Wisestamp where it does not display my email signature, but is easily fixed by logging in and refreshing the connection. Not a big deal.

I love Wisestamp!

Pros

Wisestamp is awesome and it really makes our emails pop and look professional. One of my favorite features is the ability to add latest blog posts or social updates right into the email.

Cons

Hard to complain about this software, as I love it. However, if there was something to mention, I did have the software/chrome widget disconnect a few times from Gmail for whatever reason. I wouldn't even mention it, but something is required here.

Thanks for the review - always a unique sense of pride when we see we scored a perfect ten! And don't forget to check out our new features: animated gifs & more fonts.

Craig M. J.

Love my signatures from WiseStamp!

Great looking, and professional, signatures!

Pros

When I found WiseStamp, I fell in love! Gmail is very limited in terms of what you can do with your signatures, WiseStamp creates beautiful signatures and it is very easy for you to compose these!

Cons

I wish that it worked on iOS (not really a con but, a wish). You used to be able to copy and paste the HTML that was used on your signature line (for use on other platforms) but, you can no longer do that. Perhaps you can do so on a premium program? Really, those are wishes rather than cons. It works great and does so consistently!

Michael M.

WiseStamp took my small business to the next level!

It made my small business look a little bit bigger... what more can you ask? It helps represent my as a professional company and does a very good job at that. Really, if you're on the fence about getting this software, really don't hesitate. It even has a built-in function with Google Chrome and is super easy to edit/make changes. I've already had people ask me where I got my signature designed, believe it or not! I think it's working well... haha :)

Pros

Honestly, it's a very good tool to have as a small business owner. I'm basically a 1 person team and creating a professional looking signature is key to attracting new clients. The best part about the software is that it's super easy to edit and change things on-the-fly. The user experience is very simple but fun at the same time. It allows you to make your signature very personalized, for example, on mine, I have included a disclaimer at the bottom for your environmental responsibility. You can even add logos, etc. They also have a free version you can use to test things out before purchasing. 9/10!

Cons

A lot of the options are unavailable for those who haven't purchased the full version. That said, the free version still offers quite a lot of choices, which is pretty surprising. It's worth the money.

Shannon R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Turn your Email Signature Into a Marketing Tool

Been using this tool for 3 years and love it, works great andis reliable. easy way to help share my content.

Pros

Can add dynamic content to your email signature. Your latest blog posts or video, updated call to actions and marketing messages. You can do things with this tool that is impossible to do without it.

Cons

Can get costly if you have a large team as you have to pay for each user, a team plan would be great.

Thanks for the great Review, Ryan! BTW - you can get a team plan with our company email signature management >> https://www.wisestamp.com/corporate/

SC

Sandra C.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Mid-Tier Email Signature

I would describe my overall experience as neutral. Wisestamp is more advanced than free email signatures, it has more content and features. The malfunctions and subscription are two things to be taken into consideration. I would advise starting with the free trial if it's still offered. Problems solved: The need to use email signatures in both Outlook and Gmail. The need for more features and options.

Pros

- Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail, and iCloud implementation. Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace. - Signature creation and implementation are reasonably simple. - Freedom to choose content and arrangement. - Email Signature banner. - GIF, video, image. - Formal or written signature. - Disclaimer - Links. - Branding. - Signature for organizations to use collectively.

Cons

- Not as affordable or practical. Subscription or contract required for full - Time and learning investment. - Malfunctions that are disruptive. - Support response time. - Performance was poor in Gmail and chrome.

Jared D.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Consistent Signatures for a Small Team

Our team was able to all have consistent messaging using our email signatures and also drove traffic to our website.

Pros

Wisestamp allows you to quickly create a professional signature for your entire team. You can add social media links, upload a photo and customize the look to fit your brand.

Cons

You can adjust colors, fonts and choose a theme, but I wish there was a tad more customization in the layout of designs and adding CTAs.

Hi Jared, thanks for the thumbs up - glad you like it!

CB

Christopher B.

Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

Decent But No Support

We selected this as our first foray into this type of thing, and quite frankly the decision was made that since it was simpler to buy a subscription than build our own HTML, we went with that. We chose WiseStamp because they were offering a deal on a subscription. Well, you get what you pay for. We finally got it working, but the directions are badly written, the issues we needed not addressed, and the worst customer support we've ever encountered make this an unfortunate choice.

Pros

It's easy to make a signature. There are a variety of different templates.

Cons

They have perhaps the most wretched customer support of any system I've used. Call the number they provide, and you'll hear that they only provide email support. Email them and get NO response. Tweet them, and expect silence. If they are this inept and non-responsive, why on earth would we consider them for more of their more expanded and presumably more profitable services?

MC

Mike C.

Photography, self-employed

Nice templates but not really needed anymore.

Pros

Nice templates and easy to add social media buttons to your signature. Creating your signature is easy to do.

Cons

There are not as many templates as I hoped thee would be. You can probally just copy and paste your finished template into your email app and not pay for it. I keep on having problems having my email signature to attach to Gmail via the android app. I had it working but now it has stopped. I might stop paying for this app soon.

Kimberley M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Leave a Great First Impression

I am solving the situation of having any prospective clients halfway around the base by the time I meet them one on one - and they've had an opportunity to learn a little about who I am and what I do.

Pros

The vibrancy. I like how the information at the end of my emails, now jumps out at the reader - my signature is no longer an afterthought but rather the cherry on top of the sundae.

Cons

It is awkward and cumbersome to transfer the signature files over to my email client. Also any updates also take me down the same programming road - seems like it should be simpler.

DF

Dan F.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

A Nightmare

A complete nightmare. From the sales process to the support process this has been a disaster.

Pros

While they have a neat user interface, the templates are not at all editable and any minor thing like moving something to a different line or adding additional spacing is not supported without a special custom template. When you try to contact them to create a custom template, no one responds. We are an MSP and were assigned a "customer success manager" who never responded to emails. We sent 7. No replies. We then emailed the sales manager. No reply. We then emailed the CEO of the company. No reply. A joke and a waste of our time and our customer's time.

Cons

There is NO, ZERO, ZIP support. Don't bother contacting them. They won't reply to you. We are an MSP and were assigned a "customer success manager" who never responded to emails. We sent 7. No replies. We then emailed the sales manager. No reply. We then emailed the CEO of the company. No reply. A joke and a waste of our time and our customer's time. Stay far away.