WiseStamp Logo
WiseStamp

Customizable template-based email signature creation tool.

visit website

WiseStamp Reviews - Page 4

MA

Marianna A.

Translation and Localization, 1-10 employees

Nightmare trying to get rid of these signatures

Awful customer support, they just keep telling you the same thing over and over again without listening. WiseStamp signatures automatically feed into our Gmail accounts, and yes, we deleted all the damn extensions and did everything as instructed several times. And still every morning, like in goddamn Groundhog Day we wake up to stupid trial signatures and have to delete it manually over and over again. Their customer support just sends me messages like "Thank you for your email, please go through the instructions" - instructions which do not apply.

Pros

Nothing. It has been a terrible experience.

Cons

Awful customer support. Mediocre features.

CD

Colin D.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Very good

Pros

Easy to use and install very good product and would recommend to others

Cons

The updates they seam to happen every week

Kasey B.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Love Wise Stamp

Pros

I really liked using Wisestamp, it is easy to use, free mostly, and works great with email signatures for all of my outlook and gmail accounts.

Cons

It strangely has some issues with Incognito tabs and VPN's as it send me notifications of needing to redo my signature. It might have been fixed with a recent update, but the repeated prompts became annoying quickly

JN

Jody N.

Hospitality, self-employed

Professional Looking Email Signature Footer

WiseStamp provides a clean, professional graphic and photo to my emails. I originally had their "free" signature but was tired of seeing their "advertising" so I elected to pay a small fee to remove their ad. I didn't realize that this fee would be charged on an annual basis so I was surprised to see their charge on my account recently. It would have been better if there was notice before the charge, rather than the surprise.

Poelo K.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Wise Stamp Is great!

I think it’s amazing how much freedom there is with the free version. I love using it and I look forward to upgrading to the paid version when I get a job.

Pros

I like the signature line a lot. It looks very professional and it draws the reader to the more important details, such as my contact details and occupation.

Cons

They don’t have a Wix blog icon. I don’t know if the paid version has it but it would be great if I could direct people to my blog.

Jireh G.

Newspapers, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

the best and simple email signature eveR!

Pros

I love the templates, and the ease of drag and drop to set up the signature. It also integrates well with my Gmail account and the stand-alone profile page is priceless.

Cons

For my current needs, the price to remove the ad-logo at bottom of the page is a little out of reach, however, I don't mind giving credit to such an awesome product.

Thanks for the thumbs up, Jireh! Re pricing, please note that we have a WiseStamp for Teams solution that very affordable - it costs around $2 monthly per user.

Tito M.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Excelentes recursos nesse Gerenciador de Assinaturas

Pros

Curto muito o gerado de assinatura da WiseStamp. Templates diversos para você deixar sua assinatura com aspecto profissional, com as informações necessárias para os clientes e parceiros de negócios tenha a impressão real do seu cuidado com o visual e com o profissionalismo impresso.

Cons

Não há nada demais a apontar que eu considere como um contra.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Used other for less than 6 months

Horrible Customer Support

Support is terrible and I received no benefits.

Pros

It's a good product. It makes a nice pretty signature. Looks great and is easy to use. But while I like the product itself the support ruined it for me.

Cons

The customer support is terrible. It took them 10 days to contact me after I tried multiple times to email them. There is no support number and no one really cares if you are having an issue.

Hi - this is Asaf and I'm in charge of support. We obviously dropped the ball here and I apologize for not giving you the experience our users deserve. With fast growth come new challenges, and supporting nearly 1M users is on top of our 2018 challenges. This is why we've tripled our support team, and we now get back to users within 24 hours (on weekdays). We'll be adding chat towards the end of Q2, to provide real time support, which I find crucial in this day and age. Hope this makes sense, and I hope you give us another chance.

MC

Maria C.

Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees

Good looking email signature

I enjoy have a good looking email signature, plus WiseStamp's email signature looks so professional.

Pros

I like how WiseStamp looks as my signature in my email. Others have told me that my email signature was neat and cute.

Cons

When I first used WiseStamp, I was overwhelmed by all the choices. However, at a day I realized which features I would use and was able to overlook the plugins that I was not interested in.

nb

naomi b.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Support gets a zero

Pros

the available templates and it used to be easy to use but there is no support via phone those covering email support are just not working...

Cons

the support. the lack of support when having an issue. No clear directions for adding a second signature and MAKING it work. No support other than email and then it's like chasing your tail. No actual response to your inquiry...

VS

Vedran S.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

Just what your business needs !

I'm happy to have discovered WiseStamp and it helps my business look more professional

Pros

Easy to use, very good, effective, and user-friendly interface which helps you get what you want, basically it transforms your idea into something even better. People love to see a good signature!

Cons

not many options in the structural appearance of the layout

Becky P.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Branding my signature was easy and affordable

Great Customer service! Easy to use! Inexpensive! Great value!

Pros

Easy and fun to create. I was able to personalize this and reflect my brand. It was fast and easy and best of all it didn't cost much to do. Wish I had done this years ago. Highly recommend this for all agents.

Cons

Nothing really. I wouldn't add any different.

Serena P.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

WiseStamp Email Signature Adds A Professional Touch

Pros

Being a bit technically challenged, I especially like the user-friendliness of WiseStamp’s Email Signature. In just a few minutes, I had a professional email signature that included links to my social media and author platforms.

Cons

There wasn’t anything I didn’t like about the software.

Jockie T.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

Create A Beautiful and Professional Email Signature

It helps me put my professional signature in every conversation.

Pros

It can help you create a beautiful and professional email signature that you can use in your email clients. IT can help you promote your other digital footprints.

Cons

There are limits on how many footprints that you can embed to one signature. The full features are supported by several email clients.

EG

Eugene G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Finally Solved iPhone and iPad email signature

Very good

Pros

I've tried every suggestion to get graphics into my email signatures on my iPhone and iPad to no avail. Now I have fantastic graphics in both.

Cons

While the options for my iPhone and iPad work great, the version for my desktop outlook does drop some icons with links.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Wow

Pros

I can't rave enough about Wisestamp. It lets me create unique signatures I can't find anywhere else

Cons

Nothing. It's been beneficial to my work day

Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

Good software at a good price.

Overall I'd recommend WiseStamp. If they integrated into Zoho CRM I would migrate back.

Pros

The ease of use to update google gmail signatures

Cons

We eventually went with another software option that integrated to our Zoho CRM signatures also which made things even easier.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Scammers That Will Literally Steal Your Money

Pros

Good idea poorly implemented . It is supposed to work across platforms but many of our customers weren't able to see the signature. Fail .

Cons

The fact that after the trial period when I canceled the product I was still charged for it. A year later, they charged me yet again for it.

Hi anonymous reviewer. Your review indicates the product did not deliver as promised. While this happens with technology every now and then, we work hard to improve and to provide an excellent product and user experience. I really wished you had approached us to conduct a constructive dialogue, instead of writing an anonymous review that is disrespectful, offensive, and filled with false accusations. We love to get user feedback, and we try to learn even from those negative reviews nobody likes to receive.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Beautiful and easy enough for a luddite!

I am happy with my signature block.

Pros

I am not a big fan of learning new apps if I have to look up how to do what I want to do. This app is intuitive and I loved that about it. Got my signature block done in minutes.

Cons

A little bit too much structure but that's on me. I prefer to be creative.

Richard C.

Entertainment, self-employed

A great product

Pros

I love the ease of use and variety of designs. As a voice artist one of the best features is being able to embed VoiceZam in my signature

Cons

I am happy with it currently. I have designed several signatures and quite like the ease of use

Will C.

Photography, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Not worth the money.

If this was a free or $9.99 annual fee I would say it was worth the money. But it's way more than that and it's just nt worth it. I have not tried other sig services but there MUST be better out there. We will find another company for sigs once our subscription runs out.

Pros

I like the dashbooard for creating the signatures. It's well layed out and easy to make and edit as many signatures as you need. I like the sample layout "templates" they have created too.

Cons

Customer support is AWFUL. The agent avoided answering my questions because he did not want to admit that wisestamp does not work well on all platforms. It's not iPad friendly - if you are working on an iPad pro, don't bother using WiseStamp. You will just get frustrated, you will have no signature and the tech support will avoid your questions like a bad case of ebola. And.. IT's BUGGY. This is not a stable system and the resulting signature files it produces are not WYSIWYG and in fact they are difficult to get installed then working into your mail app correctly.

FD

Franchette D.

Military, self-employed

Professional Signature

Pros

This software allowed me to use my logo and it looked very professional

Cons

I had problems trying to use it on my Outlook, but my Gmail was great.

AO

Anastacia O.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Great free signature!

No issues so far, Great upgrade to my email and business.

Pros

looks professional is easy to integrate with mail apps and updates automatically.

Cons

Nothing - the features I would have like are available in the paid version

LM

Llana Melissa S.

E-Learning, 201-500 employees

Wise Signatures

I didn’t have a professional-looking email signature until I discovered Wise Stamp. My emails took a step up now!

Pros

What I like most about this software is it is easy to navigate. I am fully guided as to what information I can add in my signature and there’s a ready template I can use too.

Cons

What I least like about this is I have to pay to take out the Wise Stamp logo in my free trial signature. I hope there’s a way to compensate for this. Perhaps I could watch an ad that would pay for it’s use for a few days and then more ads. Just some wild ideas I guess.

lily s.

Accounting, 501-1,000 employees

Automatically Makes Your Email Signature More Professional

Pros

Most of us don’t realize we need it until we do. WiseStamp turn your email signature from the generic one liner into a professional looking one, with images and links to your latest blog post and twitter.

Cons

The auto update feature is not supported by all email platforms.