Wishpond Logo

Wishpond

Marketing and lead generation software

Wishpond Reviews - Page 3

Good Product and Easy to use

Initially, we were sceptical about the product and its services. Not sure about how the ROI will be. But, Wishpond met all our expectations. Some technical glitches were found, however, it was resolved proactively. Webinars and training video will help a lot. If you are wondering whether this product will help you or not, then my take is that it will surely help you go ahead to make your business better and will attract customers with those nice looking exit and timed pops. With varied kinds of features, Wishpond is one among the best in the market. All the best Wishpond Team!

Cons

We used the Voting Contest for a giveaway of one of our service offerings. It was fun!

We were able to conduct a fair contest for a giveaway of our service we wanted to donate to a community non-profit. Additionally, we were able to raise a lot of awareness for our company because each non-profit was able to easily share and ask others to participate.

Pros

I like how easy it was to set up the voting platform and having the real-time visual of the contest as it was in progress. Voters were very active and it was easy for us to share on social media. I like that each contestant had the ability to share a link specifically to their page.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything that wasn't in line with exactly what we wanted to achieve. I have no cons.

I've used Wishpond for 4 years and find it to be a quality service that is flexible and intuitive.

We can launch and run sweepstakes/landing pages with ease.

Pros

Easy to duplicate effective campaigns Multiple design templates Solid back end admin Good customer support

Cons

Templates should be easier to alter and customize Sometimes gets buggy when making changes to forms

No need to fish anymore

Overall, I think Wishpond is a great tool!

Pros

You've found the biggest fish in the pond when you snag Wishpond. Great tool that looks great.

Cons

You may want to check your links periodically and make sure their not broken. That may happen from time to time.

Waste of money, OVER PROMISE & UNDER DELIVER

I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy. THey clearly do not have small business best interest in mind. Even after i paid $2250, they refused to share any of the work they did for us.

Pros

I liked the sales presentation, but after that it was a disaster.

Cons

None of the ads they made for us worked at all. The work that they did mediocre at best. They clearly do not know what they are doing. THeir ads ran for four weeks and we didnt get one lead

Wishpond does seriously impressive customer support!

I can't say too much about the Wishpond landing page builder as I'm still figuring it out, but what I find invaluable when I'm figuring out something new like this is good customer support. Wishpond came through trumps there - I was working on a landing page at 6am on Saturday, sent off a request message thinking that they'd get back to me on Monday but nope, within 10 minutes I had a very helpful man named Jordan answering my questions and then helping me along with getting the thing right. Full marks on the customer support!

Cons

Great tools very easy to use

MANY! Easy contests, landing pages, pop-ups and many other things! With an HTML code everything is possible to be posted anywhere. Love it!

Pros

I can create different things that help my website look better. What I like the most is that I can actually see stats when I'm running a contest!

Cons

Support can take it's time to respond... I don't like that we have the option to talk to someone "Available" in the window chat they have available on the website when that person actually answers after two hours or a day... I would definitely try to improve that area.

Great Customer Service

You've get a lot of template to choose from that can help you make your ideal landing page, campaign and more. Great customer service, no less than 2 minutes to respond. The free account is great, but it's hard to move and delete things on the actual templates, but it gets the job done.

Cons

Good Morning Mira! Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it! We are glad you're had a great experience so far. If we can help in anyway, please send our support team an email at support@wishpond.com. Thank you!

Wishpond gives me the capabilities I need to create gateways for lead capture.

Pros

Easy drag and drop design functions. I can easily bring in my own ideas and design elements to make any page or form look nice. It doesn't take long to create popups or landing pages, and the publishing process is a breeze.

Cons

The compatibility with web browsers seems to be an issue at times. When trying to use Wishpond in Chrome, I frequently experience glitches causing me to refresh the page or switch to a different browser. If the software could run more smoothly in all browsers, it would be a huge help.

Solid service

Pros

Allows me to do some pretty sophisticated stuff with very little prior experience with landing pages.

Cons

Occasionally I get lost in the multiple options...

Terrible customer relations

Terrible customer service. Tried for a trial basis and then wanted to cancel. Got charged for a whole year and would not consider refunding the 51 weeks not used or any refund for that matter.

Pros

Cons

N/A..We did not use enough to rate. Tried to cancel but got charged for a year anyways

Very poor customer service when you need timely support

Pros

Great features for business and forward thinking ideas. We have used this service for many online contests.

Cons

The customer service used to be tremendous, but now poor (to say the least) because it is not "responding in minutes" as advertised. This is not ideal for a business such as ours, that is launching a new idea, contest, etc. I reported the current bug(s) with our latest launch 24 hours ago, while many of the contestants are sending us questions about the technical glitch... but still no response from Wishpond. This could obviously be improved with timely customer service. This makes our business look bad and I am highly unimpressed right now.

Great tools for landing page

They are free, the landing pages are really easy to use and the marketing automation is really good addition The email templates need a bit of work and some bugs

Cons

Antonio, thank you for the review and feedback. We appreciate all comments. Please share you experience with your friends online. If you need any assistance to make your experience better, please contact our support team at support@wishpond.com. Have a great day!

Easy to use platform

Pros

Ease of use Customer support User interface

Cons

limited leads using the cheapest package

SPAM Emails

Pros

Nothing at all!!! Avoid using wishpond !!!

Cons

This stupid company won’t leave me alone and keep sending spam emails! There is ZERO chance I will ever use them!

Brialliant support

Very smooth

Pros

Sometimes, bad support can make upu loss the appetite for a product. I must say that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Wishpond was great at providing the support to get us up and running. I am a non-tech founder and sometimes things can be overwhelming. But bravo Wishpond. Looking forward to really pushing the software

Cons

Nothing so far, but just started using - it looks relatively simple and straightforward

Bad customer service

We were looking for a landing page software and wanted to try Wishpond. Their software had many bugs and the customer service was very slow to respond to our queries. When we asked for refund, they refused it. The lesson for was to never pay for the whole year upfront.

Cons

Max, thank you for your feedback about your experience. We have sent you an email in an effort to resolve your issues.

Made things fun

Pros

It was nice to have a program that could make our contests more interesting. And it was easy to use, once set up

Cons

Some of the features were not straightforward or easy to understand. And customer service seems to take forever

wishpond rocks!

I'm loving this site, Thanks wishpond. very helpful the tools are so eay to use Customer service are also great, Pls send my regards to bree:),

Cons

Thanks so much for your kind feedback! It's much appreciated! If we can be of any assistance, please send our support team an email at support@wishpond.com. Have a great day!

I was looking for something so complete a long time!

This is one App everybody can use easily to bring their website to top performance. Not only is it easy to use, logically build, but also works VERY well for personal customization for any business. I am super happy! Wishpond revolutionized my customer relations which will lead to bigger sales.

Poor service

Pros

Wishpond has pretty easy to use integrations, they integrate with segment.io with is very quick to set up

Cons

Poor customer service, very expensive service. The trial isn't free, they charge you if you do anything other than basic without letting you know, even if you cancel the next day.

Great software

Pros

This software was really easy and fun to use. It was nice to have something to spice things up with.

Cons

Some of the features were not straightforward or easy to understand

I'm AMAZED !

Well, I was just looking for a landing page builder and found a ocean of well crafted tools, rich academy with well designed video lesson, a very patient on line service (guy named Fabrizio) and it's all for FREE !!! I'm going to tell everyone about it.

Inexperienced web designer

My client wanted a landing page for his website. I downloaded a different plug in but couldn't figure it out. This one gave me more individualization and, with support, I could create my own.

Pros

Lots of customer support even for my baseline questions. Liked the videos.

Cons

Because I am so basic there are still items I don't understand. I believe these could be cleared up in a phone call. I would like to see that option.

Easy to use, great platform

different marketing tools

Pros

There are different functions to use, like creating landing pages, photo contest pages. Not difficult to make them.

Cons

Sometimes the analytics is weird- like the voting system. Under the photo contest, the votes are counted into the conversion, which messes up our calculation at some point.