Wishpond Reviews - Page 4

Lovin' It!

Wishpond has given us the tools to take a startup idea and give it traction. Their landing page program is easy to use and quick to set up. Very pleased w/ the results so far - support has been great to help us too.

Great support

Very positive. Their team was very helpful leading to us signing up for the service to make sure all our questions were answered and that the platform would meet all of our needs. During our contest set up and launch, their support team was very helpful and very responsive.

Pros

Ease of use, customizable and great support!

Cons

Nothing, it's easy to manage and customize.

Beware of fraudulent charges

Horrible overall dealing with their customer service & billing issues.

Pros

Software worked fine for running sweepstakes

Cons

After free trial, we used the software for another few weeks and cancelled. They prorated the month, then randomly resumed charging my card. They refuse to refund the fraudulent charges & have now stopped responding to my requests for refund.

These guys started out good and then just died

started off ok and then when we cancelled service they kept billing our credit card

Pros

No versatility. The company initially did a good job and then stopped, but kept on billing us after we tried to cancel.

Cons

No response from company. They did not achieve objectives. dishonest company. These guys should not be in business

Terrible experience. They damaged by book launch and did not deliver the product they promised.

Pros

The whole experience was damaging to my business. They did not deliver the SMS only campaign or software which was promised prior to signing. They kept taking out payments monthly. 4 months in they had not delivered and had completely botched my book launch.

Cons

The whole experience was damaging to my business. Theu did not deliver the SMS only campaign or software which was promised prior to signing. They ripped me off and kept taking out payments monthly. 4 months in they had not delivered and had completely botched my book launch.

Good platform

Pros

Easy to use and edit with the templates given. Adjustable visuals can be put in. Have to take some time to understand to use the platform

Cons

It might be abit confusing at first when you first start off especially will all the plans and billing.

A GOD Send!

Perfect for any start up Boot Strapping their business. Plus a lot of cool features and great customer service! I will be upgrading my account soon.

Use it all the time

Really easy to send emails with, beginner friendly and has helped me find leads. Easy to sort out lists and design emails.

Phot Competition

It was a good experience but we didn't really get the nubers of entrants we were hoping for.

Pros

The dashboard was really easy to use and navigate.

Cons

I would have liked entries to be automatically posted on Facebook. Also I had customer who complained she couldn't enter the comp, using Firefox browser.

Social Sweepstakes

Overall it's been a great experience. I use it for clients since I work at an agency and it's easy to understand and educate my client.

Pros

The templates and intuitive user interface

Cons

The export of leads from the sweepstakes could be a little easier to export

Very disappointing

I decided not to use Wishpond because it has a terrible page editor, is full of bugs and does not allow embedding of videos. If you use a Macbook Pro Retina 13", forget about it. There is a bug that makes the editor jump around, which will drive you crazy. Two weeks after I reported the bug it's still not fixed.

Pros

All in one solution, similar to Hubspot

Cons

A bad editor for pages, bad customer support and lots of bugs.

Customer Photo Contest (excellent results) !

Our campaign (customer photo contest) went very smooth. We had 1276 unique camper pictures submitted from 300+ different customers.

Pros

Easy to use. And once we set up our campaign, it ran itself.

Cons

No complaints yet. We are in the process of downloading our photos now.

Really simple setup &implementation for our giveaway. Customer support was quick & comprehensive.

Pros

Easy setup, with good customization options. Plus, great lead-capture download and/or CRM integration. Mobile friendly.

Cons

Not all social engagement/follow options easily integrated. Limited page-layout customization with more basic plan.

Worst support

Terrible. Would never recommend, and they still message for an updated credit card!

Pros

Not much . There was initially a support person who was helpful, but as soon as they got my credit card and my trial was over, they abandoned me and the software was useless

Cons

I worked with someone who was helpful and then could in touch with no one. It was publicly embarrassing and the pop up was on my website until I paid to redo my site

Wishpond Review

I have not found any benefits of this software so far

Pros

Cons

The Wishpond team has been using the software on my behalf and I'm extremely dissatisfied with results so far. When I've contacted them to complain, days go by before I receive an answer. Also, things I was promised during the sales pitch didn't happen without my having to follow-up. I wish I had never signed up for the service since it is a huge waste of my advertising budget.

A Landing Page Builder.

Absolutely no bells and whistles with this software.

Pros

It was a cheap and quick solution for getting landing pages up quickly for clients who had zero budget.

Cons

The design builder was aweful. Was so hard to build beautiful looking landing pages. The coding was clunky.

Terrible

After signing a year long contract, we certainly lived to regret that. The service was so frustrating we ended up just paying the monthly fee and refusing service. Wishpond will not let us out of the contract, even though they failed to deliver an acceptable final product.

Pros

The landing page and pop up graphics looked fine, and would have been acceptable if not for the text being terrible in every proof they sent.

Cons

they required so much input from me that I was better off creating sweepstakes and email popups on my own, it took less time to do so. They also apparently do not use proof readers or spellcheck.

Keep trying to bill after cancelled, no customer support

Horrible. They won't answer emails and keep trying to bill you way after you cancel the free trial.

Pros

Nothing. It was horrible and didn't do a good job for the price

Cons

Everything, horrible customer service and product