Key Features of Woopra
- Customer profiles
- Real-time analytics and data
- Track all customer activity
- Website and mobile app data
- Data from email, help desk and live chat
- Build customer segments
- automatic real-time segment updating
- Create custom reports
- Funnel reports
- User retention reports
- Live KPI dashboards
- Deliver triggered actions
- 3rd party app integrations through AppConnect
- Real-time notifications
- Scheduled tasks
- Track new and unidentified web & mobile users
- Integrations with Zendesk, Marketo, Salesforce and many more
Customer Profiles: Create customer profiles based on data from all touch points on web and mobile, including email, help desk and live chat.
Customer Segments: As customer behavior changes customer segments are automatically updated in real time.
Custom Reporting: Woopra lets you can create custom reports and dashboards based on your specific business KPIs.
Funner Reports: Understand where and why your customers drop off in the conversion process, and see how each segment moves through the funnel.
Retention Reports: Measure user retention based on actions such as purchases, product use, and opening emails.
Personal Targeting: Use the data provided by Woopra to triggered targeted actions in 3rd party apps such as showing content in Optimizely, or prioritizing service request in Zendesk.
AppConnect Integrations: Woopra provides a wide selection of 3rd party app integrations, such as with Box, Capsule CRM, Desk, Dropbox, Freshdesk, HipChat, HubSpot, MailChimp, Mandrill, Marketo, Salesforce, Olark, Zendesk and many more.