Mvix Digital Signage Case Study

4.39/5 (38 reviews)

Mvix Digital Signage use case: Kimberly Kopytko

29th of September, 2016
Mvix is the best!

I spent time searching for the absolute best solution for our company and I found it in Mvix. We currently have one installed on our lobby TV and plan to buy more in the future for other locations. It's so easy to centrally manage them from anywhere!

What do you like best?

There is no better value than a Mvix media player. They perform every bit as good, if not better than top dollar media players. This is the ONLY company I have found that offers their software for free after purchasing the device, everyone else charges high monthly fees to use their software in addition to having to purchase their much more expensive device. Mvix XhibitSignage is robust and has everything I wanted and more! It is extremely easy to use. I really enjoy working with it. Most importantly, their Customer Service is excellent. It's very hard these days to find companies that truly pride themselves on customer happiness after they've spent the money. Mvix is there for you when you have questions they are knowledgeable and friendly and have followed up with me multiple times to see how things were going and if we need some help.

What do you dislike?

My only regret is that I don't have more TVs to put more media players on! ;)

Why did you end up selecting Mvix Digital Signage over other applications?

Because it was the best value and they didn't charge a lifetime fee for the software after purchasing the player. That was the #1 selling point.

If so, why did you switch?

I don't remember the brand we used before but, I was terrible

What is your main use case with Mvix Digital Signage?

Provide info for ppl in our lobby

Give one example how Mvix Digital Signage has improved the way your organization functions

It saves on time/email to make announcements on the TV

What is your ROI?

We plan on getting one for the Airport as well

Recommendations to others considering Mvix Digital Signage

You will not be disappointed. It's a great company and a great product! We are so very happy we went with Mvix :)

Less than 6 months