Yusp Reviews

4.25/5 (4 reviews)

Daniel Etele

Yusp Performances

Reviewed 2019-04-03

Yups would’ve been a great software for businesses if only it were user friendly. I think updates should be carried out on the highlighted aspects to make it better.

Pros
It has an integration feature. It helps with market data predictions. First time easy installation and setup. Ability to manage multiple businesses.

Cons
It takes longer to learn and understand the system. It lacks user friendliness.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

István Pintér

YUSP works good, but hard to see under the hood.

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-12-08

Pros
Easy first time setup. I was excited to use, and learn this AI, to help my work in weekdays. I will have a cost effective tool, to beat the big concurency.

Cons
The response of the UI is slow. I got human help first time, but later i read only support pages, and released my hand. Sometimes it is hard to find, and understand the UI logic. After a few days/week activity, i watched only the growing graphs and numbers, but did not changed the settings. I had plans, if you watch the board, but i had not help to make them. I miss templates, or examples. I think this works, but not really user friendly. I think about to change to Retargeting, because that is easier to set up.

Response from Gravity R&D

Dear István!
Thank you for your honest review. We are aware of the current UI issues of the system, that is why we've been developing from the ground up a new dashboard in the last 6 months to improve the ease of use, transparency and customization possibilities that we think can improve your experience as well. This version 2.0 will be released Q1 of 2018. We would love to hear in advance your thoughts and insights on that and hope you will stay satisfied with the performance of Yusp.

Anonymous

Yusp worked well with my Shopify account

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Pros
Yusp worked well as an integrated tool with my Shopify account. I was able to more easily access and predict market data for my store.

Cons
It took a little while to learn the system and to become comfortable with the way that it operated, but that is normal.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Sandor Vass

Nice product

Reviewed 2017-02-17

quickly integration, well support, good price / performance ratio, many opportunities to build in Website