Zaius Reviews

4.52/5 (21 reviews)

Steven Laff

Early adopter, big fan of platform, even bigger fan of the folks who stand behind it.

Reviewed 2018-04-06

I've been a customer since their early days and have seen them grow, which is no surprise. I've found them vastly superior to other "Enterprise" email service providers, like Bronto, Salesforce (Exact Target), Responsys, etc. What's awesome is Zaius stores everything each site visitor does, whether personally identified or not. So when the user is finally identified, all their past website interactions are attributed to them and voila, you have rich customer profiles you can market to. And boy, can you market to them. Fundamentally, if you can dream it, the odds are quite good that YOU (and I literally mean "you, the marketer") can do it on your own. And I/m not talking about cart abandonment or browse abandonment, but MUCH cooler stuff. We just started a campaign that takes customers who browsed 1) Any one apparel brand's products three times within 14 days , and... 2) Didn't buy any apparel from that brand in the last 14 days, and... 3) Haven't gotten an email from this campaign in at least 5 days, and... 4) Haven't gotten any marketing emails from us in 2 days, will then get 5) A dynamic email with that days most popular apparel items from just that manufacturer, and... 6) With only be the gender of apparel they were looking at. What other platform can do something like that? None. And how long did it take to build this continuously running campaign, including the responsive creative? A few hours. If you can dream it, you can probably do it.

Software Shortcomings Overcome by Customer Support

Reviewed 2018-06-04

Cohesive omni-channel marketing with 3rd-party audience syncs, and agility in deploying campaigns thanks to its responsiveness and features.The software itself is fast and not bulky, which used to frustrate me when using other marketing automation tools in the past. We have over 250,000 users come through our site every month, and waiting around for 30 minutes while an audience is built so I can preview the size or investigate more behaviors. We primarily chose Zaius as audiences can be synced to Google and Facebook as remarketing audiences, which allows us to put out omni-channel campaigns to reach users where they spend the most time. The Email Template Editor is hands-down better than anything I've used in the past, allowing me to quickly design an attractive campaign quickly. The dedicated on-boarding team made implementation easy, and the assigned account manager onboarding consistently goes above and beyond to answer questions or even do what you needed for you (like verifying/creating a very complex audience or segment), which I find refreshing. It's indicative of a partnership, not just some software we're paying for access to.

Michelle Brasil

Access to customer information at my finger tips + Fantastic customer service

Reviewed 2017-10-24

It's a great tool for the price. Have access to a tremendous amount of data that I'd typically need tech support to help pull. Able to make decisions and iterate on learnings very quickly.TESTING! Like all marketers, I love a good A/B test, and Zaius allows me to run tests all day long and I'm able to create my own test buckets without needing tech support. I'm able to access my user data and create segments that I'd normally need to request through another team. Love having the ability to do so many things on my own! The tech support team is a huge help. They respond quickly and are knowledgable in helping me through any issues that I've encountered.

Stephen Carl

Highly recommended Email/CRM platform for online retailers

Reviewed 2017-10-10

We were able to increase email revenue substantially and develop better customer retention practices with lifecycle emails. (post purchase follow-up, winback, abandonment and customized product suggestions). Some time saved as well thru having a reliable partner where the client didn't have to figure out every aspect of campaign out for themselves. Very high support level from account managers and their internal customer service. Higher than the competition. The platform is very flexible with intricate personalization possible. We've been able to get very creative and hyper targeted with campaigns because of that. For example, created an email blast called Price Drop where we targeted viewers who browsed a product page months earlier and then, sent them a notification that the same item "just went on sale" and was available.

Keiron McCammon

Powerful behavioral analytics and campaign management for B2C CRM

Reviewed 2017-10-09

Flexible UI that allows complex analysis of our event stream data. We love the attribution modeling and funnels. It's great to be able to take our behavioral insights and use them within Zaius to drive campaigns to reach our customers. They have a full set of APIs through which we can access all our data and reports, making it easy to integrate Zaius with other tools.

John Peebles

Zaius gives us a view of individual visitors across our digital channels and lets us act on it

Reviewed 2017-10-03

Helps us drive incremental revenue with truly personalized email. Dynamic segmentation around user behavior is also a key benefit.- Great support getting us up and running. - Relatively easy to onboard data. - Email authoring made a huge difference for us. We were going to have to find someone else to help with this -- but this has enabled us to do a lot more with the data we have and create much better experience for our clients

Excellent platform

Reviewed 2018-06-14

This was the best product I have encountered with the ability to dynamically analyze member/traffic data for behavioral segmentation. Zaius was a great partner with assistance and an ability to create customization within their product to suit specific business needs.

Kevin Hauge

Great way to jump into automated emails for Magento e-commerce websites.

Reviewed 2018-06-04

We have had great support in getting Zaius integrated with our Magento website and campaigns set up to help convert visitors that visit our website or were once a customer and have fallen off. Automations for Abandoned Cart, Browse Abandon and filtering email campaigns based on buying / browsing patterns has greatly improved our open / click through rates.

Ben Khenkine

I've been a long time customer. I implemented Zaius as a CMO in two different eCommerce businesses.

Reviewed 2018-05-30

The quality of support is good and the fact that it's fully automated and dynamic. The editor for creating emails is very well designed.

Jason Friedlander

Powerful solution with capable support - differentiated in a very good way

Reviewed 2017-11-14

The flexibility to apply its strengths to many business situations while providing meaningful and structure to assure data is actionable. So often data is simply collected or aggregated - Zaius help extend this capability to insight and action, natively.

Kenny Smithnanic

Flexible tool for personalized marketing delivered 3x ROI compared to other ESPs

Reviewed 2018-01-05

Its very flexible, meaning you can create segments and campaigns that are as complex and nuanced as your business.

Collin Hinshaw

Impressive product, lots of features, great team

Reviewed 2017-04-19

I've been using Zaius for 4 months, and so far they have lived up to every promise and then some. They have rolled out new features, like the Email builder which is very easy to use. The software is powerful, if you're a data geek you will love it. Because it is so feature rich, I needed some help getting some of the reporting set up, but my account manager is on top of everything. This is a great platform if you have multiple sites/ brands as you can get a whole customer view and how they interact with each channel. Behavioral triggers like cart and browse abandonment are easy to set up, and we are just getting price drop emails set up as well. I'd say they provide a lot of value and would recommend to others! Email builder, customer service, price

Ricardo Giuliani

The power of the platform is amusing and we can't wait to get to its full potential

Reviewed 2018-06-04

Centralizing all our reports and email automation for e-commerce storeIt's a direct to consumer-focused ESP so there are no unnecessary 'b2b' tools Centralizing our reports is a huge pro - we can a healthy amount of reports from email, apps, and social all related to the traffic and conversions on the website Zaius flexibility is great - we can plug in a lot of things to it to help create the eco-system

Elizabeth Sankey

Zaius is a powerful product that allows businesses to gain unique insights about user behavior.

Reviewed 2018-05-30

- Flexibility - Email campaign manager - Segment builder - Granularity of user insights - amount of data

Mike Woodland

Robust & Insightful

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-07

I participated in a trial period with this software and there was a lot that I liked about it. It was powerful in the sense that it showed how each marketing channel was impacting success. I was/am curious about top conversion paths to various goals.

Helped us get smarter about our Email Marketing

Reviewed 2018-05-29

Helped us be smarter about our Marketing. Easy to use. So many capabilities. Deliverability has been excellent. Customer Service has been great. Love the segment builder to be able to build elaborate segments based on multiple criteria.

Anonymous

Very powerful tool, and not so complicated to use.

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Now I can optimize by language the auto triggered mails I send.They pay attention to customers feedback, so they keep implementing new features. The system is quite complex, but on the other hand is easy to do things.

Jonathon Reckles

I'm very glad I found Zaius. We were able to setup our automated email program quickly and easily.

Reviewed 2017-11-14

Able to automate emails to our customers and get reporting that is necessary to run our business.Automated Aspects and Segmentation Are Sophisticated, Design Features Are Nice, Customer Support is Great, Price is Reasonable, Data Importing is Easy

Tiecen Anderson

Having easily accessible audience segmenting capabilities has been a game changer for our company.

Reviewed 2018-06-12

I love the email building tools with pre-set and savable elements. Performance tracking is my favorite feature.

Luke Geddie

Exceptional Customer Support from Zaius Team

Reviewed 2018-05-29

The video embed feature is great as we are working to create better video content to share with our subscribers.

Andrea Guzy