Zaius Reviews

4.28/5 (29 reviews)
Pros
  • I love the email building tools with pre-set and savable elements. Performance tracking is my favorite feature.
  • The video embed feature is great as we are working to create better video content to share with our subscribers.
  • Something that has seemed quite attractive to zaius is that it allows the administration of advertising campaigns. It is very good to analyze these campaigns, and execute them in parallel. It includes a fabulous marketing system for social networks.
Cons
  • If I accidentally close or click off of something I'm working on, it closes without first prompting me to save my work. I'm kind of scatter-brained so I keep losing work. We need an auto-save feature.
  • Although Drag and Drop is self explanatory , it doesn't seem as user friendly right away and you cannot set up shop and go immediately upon installation. Your amazing customer support team helps to remedy this "con."
  • Despite having many monitoring options, zaius has a weak point: the engagement review. This information is not updated in real time. The platform does not have an integrated API, and does not have enough tools to integrate into CMS sites.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Andrew Macieira

Zaius is a very balanced system for email marketing

Reviewed 2019-09-02

It is recommended for the ease it grants when you want to import and export large amounts of data. Its multi-channel marketing system makes zaius a well-balanced software, with greater facilities when managing data in real time.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Tiecen Anderson

Having easily accessible audience segmenting capabilities has been a game changer for our company.

Reviewed 2018-06-12