ZeroBounce Reviews - Page 2

Really capture the correct emails

Pros

This tool is fast, easy and relatively cheap if it is well managed.. Implementation is a breeze.

Cons

The costs can easily get out of hand, we opted to put a prior syntax verification before handling over the data to Zerobounce.

Thank you, we appreciate your review!

ZeroBounce The Best Tool Online Email Verification Tool

ZeroBounce is the best tool I have found to verify business emails. ZeroBounce verified the name of the person the email belonged to which was an asset for our email campaign. Zerobounce supports verifying email domains like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook. ZeroBounce is an essential email tool I would recommend to any business. Optimal email management has been achieved.

Pros

ZeroBounce is accurate, affordable and easy to use. ZeroBounce has an excellent email filter which allows us to filter unwanted and spam emails. ZeroBounce filters spam and malicious emails keeping our business safe. Junk mail has been virtually eliminated. ZeroBounce runs silently in the background which is an asset.

Cons

The versatility of ZeroBounce hasn't given us any issues. I can't find anything that detracts from using this product.

Mr. Mueller, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad our system can be of such use to your company. It's a pleasure to serve all of you at DataPro International!

WELL-KNOWN EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE

Great value for the money!

Pros

I receive many emails daily on my account, both personal, work-related and spams. It is really annoying to go through hundreds of emails that are unnecessary and filter the necessary ones. ZeroBounce is one of the software that allows automatic removal of unnecessary emails. After installation, it runs quietly in the background, helping me remove useless emails from my account. It is an ingenious and efficient software.

Cons

I have found that ZeroBounce also removes some of my subscribed newsletters from different websites, it is bothersome and I hope this can be looked through in the next updates.

We'll keep your feedback in mind! Thank you for reviewing us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

To Deliver My Emails to Inbox and Get them Opened, I choosed ZeroBounce

Zero Bounce customer service is one of it's kind and has helped my emails get opened with over 80%/100 as compared to before that I hadly get a 25% open rate.

Pros

So, as the name ZeroBounce implies, it's been helping me to archive zero bounce on all my emails sent to my recipients for our marketing projects. Zero Bounce helps you verify valid emails in your list to avoid bounces when you send your emails in email campaigns. It assists you in separating the bad ones from the good ones and allowing you to import them separately to your pc before using them. By this, you can be sure that your emails will get straight inside your recipients inbox.

Cons

It's lacking any disadvantages right now as all the features me as a digital marketer requires to verify my emails has been made available by Zerobounce.

Matthew, thank you so much for your detailed review! We're glad to hear ZB is helping you and hope you continue to use the service.

An excellent filter of spams, which keep our databases at work clean.

If you are looking for a program that optimizes the fucniones of your management or company, Zero Bounce must be in that software package necessary to be a successful company. An optimal mail filtering, an accurate configuration, which allows not to send unwanted emails to the main tray, easy to use and configure. I recommend this software

Pros

In our work, we have several emails where we send information to each of the companies associated with service providers for the development of the social area. These contacts with business providers bring generic promotional mails that become spam. Zero Bounce is a great help for this type of cases, since within its benefits it allows to establish a filter for this type of spam emails, which load the database. Added to this allows to establish a more optimal organization of the emails desired by my management to work.

Cons

We have tried several spam email filter programs with disappointing results because despite the configuration established some spam emails arrived in the main tray. However since we use zero bounce, we have not had this problem so I do not have any contras in relation to the use of this software.

Mrs. Castillo, Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear ZeroBounce made a difference. Best, The team

Zerobounce is the best!

So far so good...email validations are right on point and the feasibility of use is great.

Pros

The low bounce rate I get when I verify lists of emails I get monthly through Zerobounce. Better then all the rest that is for sure!

Cons

Nothing so far and I have used Zerobounce now for over 3 years. Haven't needed to call customer service yet so don't really know how that is.

Great to hear your positive feedback, Mr. Lopez. Thank you for reviewing us!

Zero Worries With My Email Marketing!

Pros

Every online business owner knows the importance of email marketing, but email marketing comes with a lot of hurdles. You have to struggle with maintaining the reputation of your IP, maintain a low spam score, ensure your email delivers to the inbox of your subscribers, and lots more. One could easily get overwhelmed by these, luckily zerobounce is here to the rescue. With zerobounce I can filter out emails that could hurt my business, remove invalid emails, remove emails that increases my spam score and lots more. In short, zerobounce has helped me enjoy zero worries with all my email marketing campaigns.

Cons

Nothing much really, zerobounce has been a great tool for my business. I only had one encounter of slow response from the customer service, which I understood anyways.

Mr. King, your review means so much to us, thank you! We hope you'll enjoy using ZeroBounce in the future, as well. Please reach out to us whenever you need. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Your Emails - Clean.

Pros

Zero Bounce is an e-mail “cleaner”. It helped me clean out all the spams, bots and other unnecessary e-mails. The software is easy to use and understand. Once you have inputs on which type of e-mails are for keeping, the software then cleans out the inbox and other e-mails. It is amazing on how easily you can manipulate the software in order to keep the e-mails you want. It has been more than helpful since I receive more spam messages than actual e-mails. Also, Zero Bounce segregates my e-mail depending on its sender.

Cons

Not much negative to say about Zero Bounce at this point.

We are grateful for your review, thank you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Has become my go-to email list scrubber

My overall experience is a series of clean, fast, and simple transactions where you pay a good price and get what you expect! What's not to like?

Pros

It's very hard to talk about quality... to do so I suppose I could rig an experiment by submitting my confirmed customers' lists to multiple providers and comparing their results... but that's time and money I don't have to spend on intellectual curiosity. SO, basically, our only real comparison points remaining are cost and turnaround time. And ZeroBounce excels at both! You upload a file. ...

Cons

the only quibble I have is the somewhat excessive security process to ensure that only you are receiving your scrubbed lists. What can I say? I'm more of a reckless wild child and if the Russians are tapping me to get me email list, so be it. (Maybe they'll have better luck? )

Mr. Gonzalez-Rivas, thank you so much for your detailed review! It means a lot to us. Happy to have you here! Team ZeroBounce

Helpful email validation tool

Overall my experience has been positive and I appreciate the AI tech they have for catch-all servers. This has helped me further avoid bounces.

Pros

I use ZeroBounce on a daily basis to verify emails for large email marketing campaigns. The platform is priced well and easy to use.

Cons

Customer support can be a bit slow to reply when I had some issues

Thank you for reviewing us, your feedback is so helpful!

Very cheap alternative to Kickbox

Pros

it had single email verification and excel multi email verification. The support team was kind enough to give me a custom rate as my company goes through many emails.

Cons

The interface is not the friendliest and for the extremely unsavy it could be hard to navigate and utilize the website. It could have a more welcoming interface.

Mr. Sarkisian, we're keeping your observations in mind. Thank you for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

excellent software easy to install and use very efficient

Pros

It is a powerful tool, it helps me improve my ability to deliver my emails, but it also offers me information about my subscribers, it adds name, sex and location, It detects emails of abuse and spam, it is a software that has served as a great help in the company where I currently work

Cons

I do not find any inconvenience in ZeroBounce, it is perfect and easy to use, I acquire more versatility for the reception of information in my work email and the efficiency is perfect ..

Mr. Vasquez Marin, Many thanks for your kind review! We are happy to have you at ZeroBounce. Best, The team

Good service to validate emails

Pros

Email validation worked very fast compared to alternatives.

Cons

Catch-all emails are a tricky part. When I just tried the service I had over 70% of emails marked as catch-all. Perhaps there could be some estimation on which of those could be delivered. Otherwise, it doesn't make much sense to use the service.

Vlad, thank you for reviewing us! Your feedback means so much. Many of our customers get a high catch-all result, but there's a way to further validate those emails: https://www.zerobounce.net/zerobounce-ai.html Score them and only use emails that have a score of 8+. Hope this helps, and thanks again for taking the time to review us!

An excellent software to avoid spam problems or validate strange mails.

Pros

One of the main problems that we find Internet and email users, is the amount of unclassified or verified information to which our systems for receiving and sending communications, which is why alternatives such as Zero Bounce arise to help you clean your mail inbox and helps you to classify junk information that usually arrives daily. I definitely recommend it.

Cons

Nothing bad to point out, it's an excellent tool that I love and highly recommend.

Mrs. Trinidad, we're so happy to have you and we thank you for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

The mail of the company totally clean thanks to this program

Thanks to this software my company acquires more versatility for the reception of information by the clients, it allows me to create spam filters necessary to not fill my emails

Pros

Product of the offers presented by our company, many of our clients add us to spam emails that send their emails to the database of our organization. This program is very useful for us because it allows us to place really effective spam filters that allow us to have our trays operational to serve our customers.

Cons

Sometimes the filters must be very specific, if the information leaks to the company's emails, degenerating the management of our organization

Mr. Trinidad, thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback here. It means a lot to us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

A great addition for customer service specialist’s tools

Pros

Our company receives thousands daily emails regarding customer and partner company feedbacks. And upon using ZeroBounce, our team has properly managed every single email. ZeroBounce managed emails, separating spams from client response, it verified emails and senders, allowing us to remove spam addresses and other more features. It has indeed increased productivity on our end of the company.

Cons

No major issues have been encountered since I started using ZB.

Thank you very much for reviewing us! We're happy to have you as a customer. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Zerobounce

We are using AWS Simple Email Service for sending emails from our cloud service offering and selected Zerobounce in order to reduce our bounce rate. With Zerobounce we are able to maintain a good bounce rate in AWS by not sending emails that we know will bounce to invalid email addresses.

Pros

-support response time is very quick and resolution time quick as well -easy to integrate into our typescript nodeJS environment -love the new dashboard to view api usage -gdpr compliance right off the bat

Cons

-not much that I didn't like, it was a bit tricky to determine from the possible errors returned which ones should be considered a pass or fail.

Mr. Mills, we are glad to hear ZeroBounce was of help! Thank you very much for reviewing us.

Software is worth buying

Pros

I really like the customer Support. Well trained, extremely helpful and responsive. The support is available 24/7 and is available online as well. Videos are even available for training which makes setting up quite easy. There is a free trial option available as well. I believe the pricing is even quite economical. I was able to validate a couple of thousands of email addresses from my Access database with some development on my part. It works great. There are still about 2-3% of bad addresses in the junk email list I had after Zerobounce validation unvalidated a lot of them.

Cons

Some of the functionality feels a little unnecessary and the instructions sound like they are written by someone with English not as their first language. I don't think i have any other major issues with the software.

It all started with the free trial

Pros

Well like in the title, you just need to take a look at this tool for free. After I tried, it was easy to pay for it when the trial was over. Great email manager, to just know I´ll be seeing exactly what I need to see when it comes to work: it´s priceless. Great app, and this includes great costumer service. Easy to customize the spam filters and just easy to always be in touch with your clients. Thank you.

Cons

It can get a little messy with a lot to do when settings things up for the first time. Can take some time to go through that stage, but once is up and running, it works smoothly.

Easy to use tool, neat and clean tray

Easy to use tool, very comfortable to adapt to our needs, so you can suggest 100%. Accessible cost.

Pros

When you have a high demand in emails, this application is very helpful to keep the tray clean of spam since it allows you to place filters and thus receive the emails you really need, improving management.

Cons

I have not gotten any against, it is a very productive tool.

Mrs. Leon, We appreciate your review very much, Thank you and success with your email blasts! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Excellent but Expensive

Pros

Pervasiveness as it includes so many connections

Cons

Price is too high to be comfortable which keeps us looking for alternatives

Mr. Plata, many thanks for taking the time to share your perspective. Please reach out to us whenever you need us, our team will be happy to customize an offer for you. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Best list clean-up provider

Pros

The best thing about Zerobounce is they provide an option for uploading a list in multiple extensions like csv, txt, xls, and also you can download files in the same extension. Not like the other provider that provides only csv and txt. Clean-up accuracy is great. I am having a database of corporate email addresses and the only bounce I have got is Internal bounce. Hard bounce was like 1 or 2 from 1000 email database clean-up which is completely fine.

Cons

Two things I don't like about Zerobounce is they do the clean-up slow and the price is high in comparison to their competitor like Emailable.

We thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback -- and for choosing us! Please reach out whenever you need us, we're available 24/7.

Great service but others are better (barely)

Overall experience was good. I would recommend ZeroBounce as the second best email validation service and the easiest to use. Price was very competitive, but ZeroBounce raised prices in the middle of my usage. Fortunately, I was grandfathered in, but the service we ended up going with (that had better customer support) actually ended up being cheaper when scaling.

Pros

ZeroBounce is quick to learn, easy to use, and also has reports showing the breakdown of results. Compared to other services, it was better at sorting greylisted emails and was "better safe than sorry" with do not sends.

Cons

The customer service could have been better. When both my coworker and I reached out about HIPAA compliance, we received different answers. The customer service rep helping me would not answer my question, but kept repeating that ZeroBounce was compliant in other ways. The rep helping my coworker told him no straight up. Finally another rep reached out to my coworker and revealed that those helping us were wrong. When I tried again to reach out to another service rep about this, I received no answer.

Mrs. Peterson, We're really sorry to hear about the confusion related to our HIPAA compliance. We're not HIPAA compliant, and we're sorry our team offered you different answers. If you ever change your mind, please reach out to us, we're online 24/7 and would love to help you clean your list. Best, Team ZeroBounce

ABC - 123 - Done and Done! So great, fast and easy to use.

The sheer fact that I know that I won't have Hard Bounces on my email Campaigns is enough satisfaction alone, everything else is a bonus! Fast, VERY easy to use and user-friendly.

Pros

Its super user-friendly and I love the outcome of knowing that my emails are verified before I send a massive e-Blast or marketing campaign to my clients!

Cons

I can't think of one single thing I don't like about ZeroBounce! It's just that GREAT! Maybe a suggestion - be able to submit unformatted Excel Docs to reformat by Name, Address, etc in columns...but seriously - this is a GEM!

This is so wonderful to hear! Many thanks for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Spamless for a trial.

The Program is wonderful and you truly miss it when the trial runs out, Saddening that my boss won't sponsor it for the business.

Pros

One of the Major upsides of the program is that it allows you to Choose domains that you're willing to accept emails from no question, be that your company email domain or certain clients. The fact that it gives you a chance to try all these features is always a plus.

Cons

The programs filters are not 100% accurate but more so on what it lets through rather than false positives. but this comes down to individuals and their odd email addresses. looking at you 12345678@Gmail.com...

Mr. Conradie, many thanks for your kind review! We'll keep your observations in mind and hope to have you as a customer soon! Best, Team ZeroBounce