ZeroBounce Reviews - Page 4

Zero Bounce

spam mail will easily be detected and sorts this out. I use it now for 2 years and I think it is one of the best on the market.

Pros

I like Zero Bounce as it reduces my bounce rate from the autoresponder. It is a nice tool and inexpensive. I am happy to use it.

Cons

It takes time to get used to the functions and a simple short intro video would be nice. It has a few hiccups as sometimes it says mail does not exist but the mail does exist. I tested it out with a few friends and their email.

Mrs. Spurway, we're happy to have you at ZeroBounce and very grateful for your review! Here is just one of our videos explaining the service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzeM9eJX3hU&t=2s If you need more information, please don't hesitate to reach out to us - our team is always there to help!

They have a variety of verification methods, from individual to large scale lists.

Savings on company budget

Pros

This service is extremely affordable, more so than any service I've used, and the feedback provided is relatively accurate!

Cons

The interface looks rather unfriendly. It's easily navigable but some aesthetic improvements could be made

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce

We use this to protect our customers from bad email addresses or those likely to carry business risk.

Pros

The ZeroBounce product is fast, efficient, and very cost effective.

Cons

I have no complaints with the zerobounce software.

Thank you for reviewing us, Mr. Huisman! It means a lot to us and we're happy to serve you. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Easy to use, and very accurate

It's been a weight off my shoulders knowing that the emails we are sending out are not going to bounce and harm our email reputation. After having trouble with this in the past, Zerobounce has been a godsend. The data enhancement isn't too shabby either! Great bang for your buck.

Pros

It's simple to upload and download your results, and the information is accurate (based on matching verified emails from Zerobounce and those that had bounced previously).

Cons

The default setting to need a password to download your results was confusing and I didn't realize until a few months down the line that I could disable that.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're happy to have you whenever you need us. Team ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce- A tool for validation email address that is expensive

Pros

Zerobounce UI: The interface is very simple and easy to use. It takes only few clicks to upload your mailing list and validate your email address. You can export valid or invalid email address in .csv or any other format. Zerobounce also allows younto track your domain and IP reputation.

Cons

Zerobounce is expensive tool for email validation. The pricing need to be rethought and better offering shoule be developed.

We appreciate your review, Nitya! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Zerobounce just makes you life easier

Pros

Zerobounce sells what it promotes. What I like the most is that it really helps to bounce between different domains. It does a really good job helping you to get rid of unwated messages.

Cons

I have yet to find something i dislike about this product.

Mrs. Larez, many thanks for your kind review!

Clean and tidy

We found their system to be clean and efficient and VERY fast (considering the number of email addresses we sent to them). On top of that, we were very pleased with the results.

Pros

Like most of America, we use Amazon for our email marketing system. Unfortunately, Amazon can be a bit of a stickler when it comes to sending messages to bad email addresses. Enter ZeroBounce! We sent a list of email addresses from our CRM (securely, of course), and in no time (ok, about 1 hour), we had a list of email addresses that should be removed from our system. Our bounce rate fell from about 10% to 1% with no extra effort on our part.

Cons

The system of buying credits and tracking what has been used/unused is a little awkward for the way we work, but it's manageable. It's also important to flag your email addresses to make sure you know which ones have been verified. You don't want to pay twice to verify the same address.

Many thanks for reviewing us, Mr. Filson! We wish you success with your email campaigns! Team ZeroBounce

Reduce your bounce rate by verifying email database using ZeroBounce

Pros

ZeroBlunce plans are very flexible. It gives us freedom to add credits and use whenever required. For validating email address we just need to upload our database in csv format. We can download valid result in different formats.

Cons

ZeroBounce fails to validate Gmail email address. We had to pay extra for using blacklist monitoring and spam checker.

Deepa, we appreciate your feedback, thank you! If you have any doubts about your Gmail results, please reach out to our team anytime. We're here for you 24/7/

Greatly reduced the issue with our Mass Mailings

We had issues with our domain being restricted by other mail providers because of the number of mistyped or discontinued e-mail addresses on our mail lists. ZeroBounce has greatly improved on the maintenance of these lists preventing us from sending out garbage that affected our domain reputation.

Pros

The ability to upload an entire mailing list. The level of information returned.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve interpreting the results but, the documentation on the website does provide great explanations.

We appreciate your review, Mr. Santoro!

Very helpful for marketing.

Pros

Super fast, easy to use, very helpful and great information at an extremely affordable price. Has been able to give me great information about thousands of contacts I haven't been able to email myself in just a short amount of time.

Cons

Really there's nothing I don't like about this company.

Gabriela, thank you very much for your review! Your feedback is important to us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Impressed

Pros

Never used this type of product before but happy to have found it. Now I can immediately check lists before wasting time and resources on them. It was much less costly than competitors and easy to use. I have been in the ER for over 24hrs waiting for tests and I had to take the time to let other potential users know that this product is a must have tool to add to your marketing toolbox. It's that good.

Cons

That I had heard about it sooner. I have wasted so much time with obsolete information in the past. This is a great time saver.

Richard, thank you very much for choosing us and recommending us! We really appreciate it and wish you the best of health! Team ZeroBounce

Great Inbox Cleanup Tool!

ZeroBounce has allowed me to spend less time sifting through unwanted emails and more time on my actual job. A great tool for anyone!

Pros

ZeroBounce is extremely simple to use, fast, and keeps my inbox completely free from spam. I've used other software before this, but I've never seen these results before. As someone who is overwhelmed with emails on a daily basis, this is a great tool for decreasing unneeded stress and disorganization. It also does it all on it's own with barely any effort from me!

Cons

Honestly, none so far. I love using ZeroBounce!

Thank you very much for your kind review. We're glad to hear our system helps you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

NS Review

We are with ZB from last seven months and we are impressed with the quality and customer support.

Pros

Friendly user, fair quality as per cost.

Cons

We least bothered about file cleansing duration time.

Mr. Siddiqui, we're so happy to have you at ZeroBounce. Thank you very much for taking the time to review us! Best, The team

Has solved our bounce and blacklist problems

Very good, will keep using

Pros

We had been blocked from many bulk servers due to bounces. Its not happening anymore

Cons

Finds a lot of invalid addresses that are real.

So glad to hear that you're using a safe list now, Mr. Schulz! Please reach out to us whenever your bounce rate is higher than 2%. Many thanks for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Great tool for email validation

My overall experience with ZeroBounce is perfectly well. It is actually a lifesaver for the email campaign.

Pros

I mostly like the accuracy of the email validation result of ZeroBounce. It executes all the necessary check-ups for email validation to ensure email deliverability.

Cons

I must say that there are no negative things about ZeroBounce but their pricing is a little bit high compared to others.

We appreciate your kind review! Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Best way to verify

We have used and will keep using ZeroBounce in the future. They are quality!

Pros

I like knowing that ZeroBounce can ensure that my domain is protected by weeding out the bad emails. I send a lot of emails and deliverability is very important to me.

Cons

I feel there are a lot of catch-all emails that could still be valid.

Mr. Westbroek, please reach out to us about your catch-alls, we have an excellent scoring system that can validate those. Many thanks for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Great Software

Pros

Easy to use and accurate results. Never had any complaints since we began using it

Cons

Sometimes it takes a long time to validate and process

Mrs. Busca, we appreciate your review, thank you very much! Success with your email list, and always feel free to reach out to us. Team ZeroBounce

Great tool

Pros

Great tool, allows to clean your email list to maintain your reputation. I always use it for event collected mails, since a few typos are bound to slip.

Cons

Since i use zerobounce with a bunch of customers, i'm only missing the option to create multiple api keys. Also if their usage could be metered, then that would be awesome.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Mr. Murcia Díaz! Your review matters to us. As for the API usage, you can always see how many credits you still have in your ZeroBounce Account.

Great for bulk verfications

Pros

ZeroBounce was able to help us build a script for our FileMaker solution and impliment their email varifcation seamlessly.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about ZeroBounce.

Mr. Weiss, your kind review means so much to us. Thank you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

This is a fine solution for a small or medium enterprise to improve email delivery in no time

Pros

ZeroBounce offers disposable email detection tool, so that masked emails and bot-created messages can filter out. Also, it has the ability to identify previously archived spam messages and untrusted domains. It helps prevent the spams and phishing attacks too. Its a handy tool to possess.

Cons

In an enterprise, we use many platforms for day to day communication. Therefore, it's better if this product is widely available for many platforms, so that users are not limited to few choices.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! It means a lot to us. We'll keep your observations in mind. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Easy to implement and great way to improve reputation

Pros

We had it implemented in less than a day, because our system sends millions of emails every month, we saw an immediate impact on our deliverability rating.

Cons

The validation can be somewhat slow, but I'm not sure there is anything that can be done, because we are actually waiting for the mail servers. To be clear, it is generally only a few seconds, but we do it in real time prior to a send, so when we are attempting to send 10s of thousands of emails a few seconds adds up very quickly.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us! We wish you success with your email campaigns! Best, Team Zerobounce

A great tool for spam free emails.

With the help of this software I skip bad emails and get good results in my marketing campaigns.

Pros

It is one of the most trusted application for verification of emails. It supports almost every email domains. It’s user interface gives users peace of mind by its easy list uploading mechanism.

Cons

Sometime its email cleaning process takes longer time. It shows that it is a domain dependent process. And I found its pricing model unsatisfactory.

Mr. Verma, thank you so much for your review. If the pricing model isn't what you're looking for, please reach out to us and we'd love to find the best solution for you. Regards, Team ZeroBounce

Simple to use, and does the job well

I was dealing with some older lists that needed to be cleaned up. ZeroBounce made it so easy and at a reasonable price. I LOVE that it is pay as you go rather than subscription based.

Pros

WELL DOCUMENTED, very easy to use, gets the job done quickly, and provides a variety of result states that allow you to make educated choices rather than just returning good/bad like some other services. It also fills in names where available, which is very useful when working with an old mailing list that may not have that information. Probably the thing I like BEST is that it calls out known complainers; even if they are legitimate email addresses, those are people who you may not want on your list, as they are just going to cause problems down the road.

Cons

Initially I was getting frequent marketing emails from them, but after contacting their customer service I was able to get off their list.

Mr. Melville, we appreciate your feedback very much, thank you! Success with your email campaigns! Team ZeroBounce

I love Zero Bounce!

Zero Bounce is the best email tool I’ve ever used, and I have used many!

Pros

Zero bounce is crucial to my email marketing campaign.

Cons

I have no complaints, about zero bounce what so ever!

We're so happy to have such enthusiastic customers! Many thanks for your kind review! Best, Team ZeroBounce

poor reporting

great

Pros

good for single emails. not for bulk......

Cons

biggest issue: This email works or does not work MAY BE is killing

Mr. Unal, we'd be happy to assist you in interpreting your reporting. If there are any terms you need explained, please reach out to us - our team is online 24/7. Thank you very much for your review! Best, Team ZeroBounce