ZeroBounce Reviews - Page 5

Superb Service

We've been able to reduce our email bounce rate by a large percent which is cool for us.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and also effective. I remembered when I discovered it and brought it to the attention of my boss, he was skeptical but we gave it a shot. It helped validated our emails and saved us a lot of headache in worrying about bounce rate and our emails going to the SPAM folder of recipients.

Cons

It actually takes a long time to validate bulk email lists. I think the time of waiting should be minimized.

Mr. Tomoloju, thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to review us! We're happy to have you at ZeroBounce.

Email Validation Software: Good quality and fairly priced

We came to ZeroBounce after a very disappointing experience with Kickbox. Compared to Kickbox and the over-aggressive guy from the US we had to deal with, ZeroBounce has been friendly, accommodating and provides a good alternative. Just hoping they will futher develop their email scoring and become the best provider!

Pros

Easy to use, well designed and providing a good option for email validation

Cons

The email scoring feature which is so important to us, is still not of sufficient working quality

Mr. Hollins, we're grateful you chose us and very happy to have you on board. Our engineers have received your feedback and they'll do their best to improve the scoring system. Many thanks for taking the time to review us! Team ZeroBounce

Great product and easy to use!

I purchased 2,000 credits for $16. As soon as I made that purchase, I was able to search as many email addresses as I needed to, in order to get the message across to my prospects.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. I have found the accuracy of the product to be 100%, as well! Raluca in customer service, also helped me out with a technical question that got me rolling within minutes.

Cons

N/A I haven't experienced any Cons to this software, yet.

Mr. Buckley, your feedback means a lot to us, thank you!

Love ZeroBounce

Overall, I find ZeorBounce to be a helpful fast way to validate email addresses. I have processed approximately 400K records through their system and I continue to see an average delivery rate of about 98%.

Pros

It's so easy to buy credits and to upload your email addresses. For the most part, I have found them to be pretty accurate and I like the way they deliver my results. They split up the data by the different results as well as give a final file with all.

Cons

I have found that some of the data they said was valid hardbounced but it was a very low percentage.

Mrs. Johnson, we appreciate your review very much. Thank you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

No more Spam on your mail

No more spam on my mail

Pros

I love that they have a free trial. I start using it and now my email its free of spam, and they have and excellent support team

Cons

I dont think this software has any cons...its the best price on the web for this service I trully recomend it

Mr. Vegas Nieto, thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear you are enjoying our service! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Great Product

Overall, really good experience. We used them on a limited basis with some large periodical list cleansing. They were able to handle a large list payload and they were pretty affordable. No complaints from me and my team.

Pros

Easy to use UI that allowed me to upload data right in there and see reports on the hygiene of my lists.

Cons

My use of the product was not extensive in the short time we used it, so my understanding of the cons is limited. The only thing would be that the file output can be a little confusing at times.

Thank you for reviewing us! We appreciate your feedback and hope you reach out to us whenever you need your list cleaned. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Helps with cleaning the list

Does what it should and that in an easy way

Pros

- API: We use the API to validate new users when they register

Cons

- everything fine. Cannot really complain.

Your review means so much to us. Thank you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Amazing AI tech

I recommend ZeroBounce to many clients and colleagues.

Pros

Wow. ZeroBounce's A.I. email scoring system is beyond genius. I use it to figure out the valid contacts on my list.

Cons

Pricing is up there in terms of these solutions. But you can see the pricing on their website before so you're fully aware.

Glad you're finding our A.I. system so helpful! Thank you for reviewing and recommending us.

Excellent Support & a rockstar team

Great company and team to work with. I would always recommend any partner or a client to check out their solution.

Pros

Simple use of their API, robust results with spam traps, spammer details. Their support is awesome. Being a partner we work with their marketing, customer success, and the sales team. I am always pleased with their responsiveness and willingness to go an extra mile to help always.

Cons

I would like to a snapshot of the results before making a purchase decision

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mr. Devaki! We're always happy to help. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Awesome antispam software I have ever used.

Invalid emails are detected and removed from big email lists soon. Less Bounce rate is found using this tool. Productivity increased by this tool by avoiding unwanted emails.

Pros

No need of any special training to use this software. It is very quick and fast tool. Reasonable in price so that many can afford this one. Bulk validation is done easily and I like this a lot.

Cons

I like to recommend this software to people whoever i come in touch with and i don't have any cons with it.

Mr. Mateti, thank you so much for your kind review. We wish you success with your campaigns! Best, Team ZeroBounce

My mail quality has continued to rise since using your service. Nearly 100% delivery now!!!

Superior accuracy and speed. After looking and trying several sources, your company is my Number 1 and ONLY pick.

Pros

Accuracy in verifying data, as well as the speed. I have used several desktop software and two other online service prior to landing here. I haven't regretted it since!

Cons

There is really NOTHING I can think of that needs improving. The latest redesign looks great and the service has always been top notch

Thomas, this is the kind of review that makes our day! We are so grateful, thank you. Please know that we will always be happy to have you as a customer. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Great software for cleaning up your list

For me it was very useful since I had a polluted list with several spam traps. Had to opportunity to clean it up, preventing to blacklist your domain in spam controlling services.

Pros

- Very easy to upload the contact list - It really shows the bad emails and specially spam traps

Cons

- The layout is not so intuitive - The downloaded file with so many separate files

So glad to hear we could be of help, Mr. Schust! Many thanks for reviewing us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Zerobounce works great

Great, we have been using zerobounce for almost a year will minial hiccups.

Pros

Zerobounce is great for email validation. The API allows for easy use and the data provided on emails is consistently accurate and has helped us decrease bounce rates and improve outreach. Documentation is constantly being added and there is a lot of information on how to use the tools.

Cons

The bulk data validation tool on the website takes a long time.

Mr. Ratcliffe, we're delighted to have you at ZeroBounce! Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to review us. Best, The team

Proven Results

I've seen discoverability rates go from 75% to 99% since utilizing ZeroBounce.

Pros

The speed at which the tool is able to validate emails including grey-list testing is incredible.

Cons

Sometimes our lists come back with 85% "catch-all" emails and when we use the AI tool to evaluate them we don't really see any value.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We wish you success with your list! Team ZeroBounce

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a keeper

My overall experience with Zerobounce was awesome. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did a great job.

Pros

If you get [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as your representative you're Lucky, she shows outstanding customer service and professionalism.

Cons

There were no cons of the software. Tge software does it's job.

Thank you for reviewing us, Mr. Triplett!

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST MAILING SERVICE ADJUNCT

Evaluation of validity of email addresses.

Pros

Invaluable. Easy to use. Intuitive. Comprehensive. Responsive, Quickly. I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT IT!!! I heartily recommend this ZeroBounce to any and all emailers.

Cons

there is nuthin' about ZeroBounce not to like.

What would we do without customers like you, Mr. Kern? Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your very kind words. So happy to have you at ZeroBounce!

Improving deliverability

We've been able to optimize our email efforts with Zerobounce, resulting in higher deliverability while protecting our online sending reputation.

Pros

I like the flexibility to order credits as needed.

Cons

I wish there was a way to incorporate email validation technology into our web form to subscribe to our emails.

Mrs. Deyen, we appreciate your review very much! Don't forget you can always get your email verification API key and add it to your signup forms. The API will check new subscribers in real time and make sure their email addresses are valid. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! Best, Team ZeroBounce

I have been using Zerobounce for last 4 months and it has been an amazing experience so far.

1. Trusted Email Validation Partner 2. Amazing results at an average cost. 3. Plug and Play API.

Pros

1. Best among any other tools in Market 2. Negligible error rate 3. Extra Pieces of information with emails appended for zero cost.

Cons

Nothing yet. Will update when I find one. I have tested other key tools like Bounceless, Kickbox etc. but Zero bounce has given superior quality among all of them.

Mrinal, your review motivates us to keep our quality standards! Thank you for choosing us, we will do our best to not disappoint you. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Say Bye to Spam

Pros

- Accurate email verification against validity, threats, spam and junk - Works well for main email services such as gmail/yahoo and also for business emails - Free trial before buying for users to understand how powerful this software is - Silently runs in the background doing its job - Very responsive customer support that is available 24/7

Cons

- At times the software removes genuine newsletters assuming them to be spam

We appreciate your review, thank you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Room for Improvement

Pros

Website is easy to navigate. Interface looks professional.

Cons

It is expensive and there can be technical issues where single emails are not validated, yet credits are deducted from our account. Also, results after verification can be vague. Catch-all emails unfortunately cannot be verified.

Mrs. Jung, we're sorry that your experience with us wasn't ideal. We hope you give us another try and let us know when you encounter any issue - our team will be happy to look into it. Thank you for taking the time to review us! Team ZeroBounce

Clean up you email list without effort

I had an old email list, from my predecessor at my job, but the email was collected badly, with no rules, and we have a lot of bad emails, dead addresses, even spam trap addresses. I use Zero Bounce to get my list clean without dead emails, so I can use it to contact my prospects, clients and suppliers. I upload my file on the website, launch the treatment, and some short time after I have download my clean list. Just like that. The customer support was kind enough to add my some credit to finish my treatment, I have a little amount of email to treat but not enough to pay a credit pack again.

Pros

The price is good for the service, you will gain time using Zero Bounce to clean up your email list. The service is really quick, and the customer support is reactive and nice.

Cons

The user interface of the website could be better, less dark, and some option more clear.

Thank you very much for your kind review! We are glad our system made a difference and wish you success with your email blasts! Team ZeroBounce

Easy and reliable software to you.

Pretty satisfying as it help me reduce sending emails to wrong / dysfunctional email id. My database was generated by collecting contacts over years so it obviously had several obsolete contacts.

Pros

Very easy to use. And equally easy to understand.

Cons

Haven't tried other service so cant compare

Mr. Doshi, thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate it and wish you success with your now clean email list! Team ZeroBounce

Awesome experience!

Pros

ZeroBounce is the most accurate validator I've used for my emails. I've tested against a few different services and have yet to find one that works better.

Cons

I don't love how older email lists get deleted after a certain amount of time. I also don't like how each export is password protected. It slows down my process when I'm dealing with multiple lists.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, this means a lot to us! We will keep your observations in mind. Best, Team ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce was what I needed

My problem was an old email database. I wanted to be sure which emails were current, and of those, which ones were likely to give a high bounce rate or cause complaints. This product segments things nicely. I was surprised to learn that about half of my old email addresses were completely wrong, but this was helpful because sending bulk mailings to dead email addresses is never a good idea.

Pros

Ease of use, segmentation of email quality types

Cons

I have no complaints about this software. It does what I need.

Thank you very much for reviewing us, Mr. Warfield. We appreciate it. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Easy and effective data verification application.

It helps me to clean my email databases. And a clean database gives good results during email marketing campaigns.

Pros

Its accuracy is one of the most important attractions. Its API integration makes is more reliable.

Cons

It becomes very slow when I upload bug file for verification. Even though my interest connection speed is fast. They should improve its functionality here.

Thank you very much for reviewing us! We're continuously improving our service for you, so we'll keep your feedback in mind! Best, Team ZeroBounce