ZeroBounce Reviews - Page 6

A step above the rest

We have been very pleased with the services offered by ZeroBounce. Our contact and subsequent marketing list required a lot of updating and it would've been nearly impossible to do on the same level without ZB in the workflow.

Pros

The additional AI algorithm has been very helpful to fine tune results. With competitors we've witnessed many "unknown" results which help no one.

Cons

The UI and FAQ could use some polish. It's functional, but at times a bit clunky.

Mr. Kilander, thank you for reviewing us! We'll keep your feedback in mind. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Quick email list clean-up

I use ZeroBounce to clean large email lists and make sure our lists are always tidy.

Pros

This tool is effective for quickly cleaning a large email database and filtering out any bad or fake emails. I had no trouble using it for that effect.

Cons

The interface is a bit clunky and it feels dated when compared to other software out there for email validation.

Thank you for reviewing us! We're glad you enjoyed using ZeroBounce and will keep your observations in mind. Team ZeroBounce

Almost zero bounce rate on stale list

Pros

The ability to quickly clear out inactive or invalid email addresses from our lists. Overall bounce rate in real campaigns is never over 2%, which could also be because of mail provider errors.

Cons

We need to wait an extra 30 minutes some times to get the list cleared, but this is a small price to pay for the quality of service.

Mrs. Thome, thank you very much for taking the time to review us! We wish you success with your email campaigns! Best, Team ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce allowed us to radically improve our reputation and increase deliverability of campaigns

When we started using it, we didn't even knew there was a technology niche for email campaigns cleaning, so it was one of 2 providers we found on a quick Google search. For some reason we chose to work with them even when the other option was cheaper. Price even being a little higher than the other competitor is also marginal against the value we get. We've never had a technical issue. Well, we've had a few but always on our side.

Pros

What I like the most about ZeroBounce is that ir just works. It performs a very specific task with great accuracy and efficiency.

Cons

The vendor can still improve in terms of making his own brand more present, specially in Latin America, but considering their product works all the time as expected, you have very little interaction.

Thank you so very much for reviewing us! We'll keep your feedback in mind and think of ways to promote ourselves in Latin America. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Swear by it for email marketing

Pros

price and the deliverability of the valid results are 98+%

Cons

Wish it provided confidence scores with the results file.

Great Result, Payment Process Needs Improvement

The deliverability rate of my email was about 98.42% after the list was cleaned so I would say the list cleaning worked pretty well.

Pros

I looked around at a lot of different list cleaning tool and decided to go with ZeroBounce based on other reviews. It was a little pricier than others but based on the size of list we needed cleaned we wanted the highest quality list cleaner. The ease of use was great, all I had to do was upload my list and the rest was done for me.

Cons

It was weird that they required me to send a picture of my credit card and my photo id to them before the payment could be processed. This is probably a safety measure but seems unnecessary since not other online retailer had ever asked for this.

Thank you very much for reviewing us, we appreciate it! We'll remember your observation and do our best to provide a better experience next time. Team ZeroBounce

Needed to verify some emails, ZeroBounce did the trick.

I can now use my email campaign software since all the invalid emails have been removed.

Pros

Price was good, relatively easy to use. I like how it broke out the emails into different categories of how they failed the verification process.

Cons

Keep getting mailing list emails. Even got an email from the CEO asking if I was sure I wanted to leave the mailing list when I tried to unsubscribe. I needed this for a one time use, I am not a regular user.

Garret, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Zerobounce has provide me with the fastest, easiest to use and most accessible List cleaning service

The best performance I've ever had with my email marketing.

Pros

The thing that drew me in the most was at first the price for the service. After using it for the first time I fell in love with the speed of the list cleaning service then followed by the performance my cleaned email list had. After a couple of months they made some enhancements to their user interface and now they are by far my favorite List Cleaning site.

Cons

I've been an user of different List Cleaning services for quite a long time and the only thing I personally dislike specifically about Zero Bounce is that it gives me a bit more information that I need about the emails that I upload to be scanned.

Javier, we are so happy to hear you're enjoying our service! It means a lot to us to know our customers are satisfied. Many thanks for your review! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Zero bounce worked great for cleaning emails

Pros

It was reasonably priced, and it seemed to do a better job than the previous systems I'd used to clean my lists.

Cons

None of these systems are foolproof unfortunately. I still get a lot of people signing up for things and using fake addresses and so on to get free books. Not sure if there's anything that can be done about that, and doesn't really reflect on the software at this point.

Thank you very much for your kind review! You can always install our API on your website, if you wish. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Great way to prep for a cold email campaign

I improve the delivery rate of my cold email campaigns, which gets me in touch with more qualified prospects and saves my domain from being blacklisted or categorized as a spam domain.

Pros

I use this tool to scrub my list before a cold email campaign. It lets me know which email addresses are inactive, may pose delivery problems, etc. The customer service is fantastic - I've only had to get in touch with them one time because the software got stuck at a point in the process, but they solved it quickly with minimal effort from me.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints about the tool except maybe the design could be improved. However, I use the tool to serve a purpose, not to look pretty. I'm happy with it so far.

Mr. Pollard, we're grateful for your kind words and for your review! So happy to have you at ZeroBounce. Best, The team

Easy, reliable, efficient

Pros

Ease of use, and reliability. Valid thought leadership in the marketing space. A good tool, with good assets, and a good customer service - never seen such quick and efficient feedback. Wow. Thanks to ZeroBounce, we've protected our domain name and reputation.

Cons

Not much. Or every time logged on, a chatbot appears, proposing help. We don't always need help...

Mr. Clement, many thanks for reviewing us! Your feedback means a lot to our team.

Very effective! Very helpful to get clean list for my campaigns

Pros

Good classification on the kind of emails. Great Intuitive user interface. Less bounces helps in maintaining clean data for use. More mails for enhanced reach and to achieve desired output!

Cons

The time taken to validate big lists can be minimized to get faster results. No clarification on the catch-all section of mails - How much percentage of mails are actually obsolete?

Mr. Deep, your review means a lot to us, thank you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

WIlford

Pros

Zerobounce is a great tool for validating email. It allows us to check free email addresses like Gmail as well. If you have any doubts, test it with up to 100 emails for free. I know we do not regret using it

Cons

Sometimes zerobounce filters let some bad emails through but this is not often and probably a tolerable error.

Mr. Chidawanyika, we appreciate your review very much. Thank you for taking the time to write it! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Excelent service ,

validation speed and minimization of bounces and spam

Pros

160/5000 excellent service, it is a very good and fast validation, it also gives multiple states and this makes rebounds and possible spamtrap, minimized to the maximum

Cons

Well the truth, maybe a bit of speed, but even so it is super fast processing huge databases, as such I do not see an inconvenience.

Mr. Cruz, your feedback is very appreciated. Thank you so much for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce for recruiters

Pros

It's easy to use, it's interface it's very friendly, sometimes less is more!

Cons

Sometimes, the software don't show the entire data. It may shows only if the email it's valid or not but it's not 100% sure that the email that you're verifying belongs to who you're looking for

Mrs. Sanchez Cortez, if you ever have any questions on your results, please reach out to us and we'll do our best to explain everything in detail. Thank you for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

It does its job

It cleans email fast it is good and reliable

Pros

Easy fast, effective and with excellent results and functionalities.

Cons

Nothing i can really think of as a con to write.

Mr. Chasiotis, thank you so much for your kindness and for taking the time to review us! We're happy to have you at ZeroBounce. Best, The team

Everyone’s needs to have this!

Pros

This has to be the best tool for verifying emails. Say goodbye to spam emails.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about ZeroBounce. It’s an excellent tool.

Many, many thanks for your kind review! We appreciate it so much. Best, Team ZeroBounce

spam free app

I use a lot my mailbox, i have so many mails eveyday, so i need to protect my computer, zerobounce provide a good quality of protection.

Pros

Zerobounce provide a good quality protection of mailbox. I use it not for a long time but i see that my mailbox doesnt have spam any more.

Cons

I dont have any dislike about the quality of zerobounce but i think the application is more expensive than the other alternative apps.

We appreciate your review, thank you!

The healthiest my list has ever been

Definitely would recommend to anyone serious about email.

Pros

Zerobounce made improving the health of my data seamless.

Cons

The pricing structure could be better. I have to upgrade often.

Mrs. Miller, we'll keep your suggestion in mind! Thank you very much for reviewing us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Great service for cleaning your email lists

Pros

Effectively cleans email list from spam traps, invalid addresses and garbage pails. With ZeroBounce, I no longer have to worry if my email service provider is going to kick me off because of too many bounces or abuse reports. After going through 3 different email providers, this saved me and I'm able to use MailChimp again. Thanks!

Cons

None really. Haven't used their customer service yet. Haven't needed to. But if i do one day, i'll be sure to be back.

Christopher, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! If you ever need any help from our team, we are online 24/7 and we would be happy to assist you. Best, Team ZeroBounce

One of the best email validation software

We have been checking a few similar softwares and comparing their capabilities basing on our real data. Basically we were checking how accurate the validators using the e-mails that we knew if they were valid or not. Zerobounce had the highest score in our test (it was something like 98% accurate). This plus the price and easy to use API was a deciding factor to go with Zerobounce.

Pros

It provides a lot of information about the emails, not only "valid/invalid". The API is very easy to use It also allows uploading files with the website.

Cons

It's a bit annoying (yet, probably necessary) that after validating the files in the website each time the new passowrd is generated. On one hand it's nice as it protects the data, but on the other hand It makes the process annoying

We're so glad to hear how you feel about ZeroBounce! Hope you continue to enjoy our service.

Amazing!

Pros

quick and super easy! Not difficult to maneuver and learn. I did have a couple questions and the customer support team was so friendly and so easy to work with and get the details I needed in an understanding manner

Cons

There's nothing that I didn't like. It did exactly what we needed in a very timely manner. I have nothing negative to say about this product/company

Mrs. Herring, a big "thank you" for your review! We appreciate it very much. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Validate your emails efficiently

Pros

I love it with ZeroBounce I can validate my emails from my campaigns in a very efficient way. With the free validations that we obtained we realized the goodness of this platform, the 100% remoment

Cons

The truth has not had a problem that does not facilitate the work and efficiency in terms of email. Very good

Mrs. Castañeda, thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate it. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Good product to keep your emails current.

By using Zero Bounce we make sure to optimize our Email Marketing. Bounced emails and the number of unsubscribed are down.

Pros

Ease of Use. Upload and wait a short time for results.

Cons

I have no complaints. We find ZeroBounce very beneficial.

Mrs. Stephens, we appreciate you taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Most Accurate Email Validation Service

They are a great company doing great things!!

Pros

What I like most about ZeroBounce is how easy it is to sign up and begin cleaning my emails list. They have great pricing and amazing customer service. No question goes without an answer. I will continue to refer ZeroBounce to everyone I know.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this service.

We're so flattered by your kind review! Thank you very much for taking the time to write this. Best, Team ZeroBounce