ZeroBounce Reviews - Page 7

Outstanding experience.

Outstanding experience.

Pros

This software gives 100% accurate result.

Cons

I think price need to reduce for this software.

Mr. Uddin, thank you very much for reviewing us! Looking forward to serving you and helping you succeed in your goals!

A great service

Positive experience

Pros

I've used Tower Data and Brite Verify in the past. Both excellent services in their own right. Decided to try Zerobounce and I am impressed. It's always hard to tell the quality of a list cleansing service due to the variability, and I would need to do a lot more testing to see how well they rank against the others, but it does look like a good service and we used our first run to do a successful mailing from it. I would recommend taking a look at this product.

Cons

nothing much. UI was a bit confusing at the start compared to someone like brite verify, but it's not a big issue

Mr. Eckelberry, we're so glad to have you at ZeroBounce! Please reach out to us if you need any help, we'd be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Zerobounce customer experience

Discovered some of the emails i have been emailing were spam traps. Very helpful

Pros

I like that it shows me exactly which emails are good, bad, spam traps etc

Cons

I cant really think of anything i dont like.

Thank you for your feedback, Mrs. Geter! We appreciate it and we hope you'll always find ZeroBounce helpful.

I will absolutely use them again

The results of the email cleaning were amazing and this was verified by our real-world bounce rates during our sends. They easily got our neglected and out of date list of 250k whipped into shape.

Pros

Great cleaning results in reasonable time frame with fab pricing.

Cons

The password protected zip file with password sent via email is inconvenient.

Mr. Coreson, our customers now have the option to disable that email. Thank you very much for reviewing us, we're happy to have you at ZeroBounce! Best, The team

Zero bounce

This is Great software. It keeps track of all authentic emails do this eliminates kick backs. It weeds out bad files and virus emails. Blocks spam mail. Keeps all email updated. It works on all domain emails.

Pros

I love the fact that this software spans mail for me. I’ve spent so many hours cleaning out spam from my email.

Cons

Took a little more space to install than I thought but it was worth it

We appreciate your review, thank you!

Exactly what I needed

Customer service was quick and definitive. They helped me immediately so I didn’t have to wait and lose productive time.

Pros

I needed a service that was easy to use, priced-right, any gave me the output in formats that i could use with my other software. Zerobounce gave me all of that and more.

Cons

Nothing to not like. I’d highly recommend Zerobounce.

Mr.Wilkins, we're so glad to hear that! Thank you for choosing and for reviewing us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

I have huge lists that turn into bout 20% after using Zerobounce

Clears my lists which helps me to get through the bad emailing.

Pros

Accuracy and effectiveness provides me with assured email bases. No one else provides as much as zerobounce.

Cons

Wish the cost was even better, not that it isn't now. I get immediate results after using zerobounce in my retail biz.

Allan, we are glad to hear about your results after using our system! Thank you so much for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Easy to use and does an accurate job

I find it overall an excellent service and recommend it to anyone who wants to make sure their email listed is cleaned.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use ZeroBounce and I find it overall quite accurate. Additionally, it is quick too so you don't have to wait that long.

Cons

I wish they offered small packages for buying credits. The minimum purchase amount is now higher than in the past.

Your review means a lot to us, thank you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Successfully clean up your database and improve deliverability

A cost effective way to scrub email lists to improve deliverability and lower negatice scores.

Pros

I like the tier system for pricing - the price is based on the number of email validations you carry out. One of the best features is the qualit score ZeroBounce assigns to each catch-all email address; you can then decide whether you want to email them or not.

Cons

ZeroBounce delivers what it says it delivers. Pleased with the accuracy levels so far, and it's hard to beat it on cost.

Edwin, thank you so much for reviewing us! Happy to hear you're enjoying the new email scoring system! Best, Team ZeroBounce

A great way to check validity of emails

Pros

ZeroBounce worked well as an email validator, customer service was responsive, and they have an additional tool called A.I. which may help find more valid emails.

Cons

It was hard to find the A.I. tool and be sure I was submitting my list in the right place on their website.

Many thanks for taking the time to review us! Your feedback helps us improve - we'll keep in mind what you said about the A.I. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Great value, good price

I think so far Zero bounce it does what it meant to do, realy well.

Pros

I think the way the Zero bounce divide the emails in to groups based on their quality helps a lot

Cons

The fact that you always have to copy the code from your email, it's an extra step that you need to do every time you are going back to the list.

Mr. Rusu, many thanks for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Easy to use - Great Value

Pros

Today it seems that people are changing email addresses more than ever. This can create big headaches for our business and cost us money. I'm glad to have the services of ZeroBounce.

Cons

Nothing, the results were great and did what we needed.

Mr. Jones, we're so glad to hear ZeroBounce is making things easier for you! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We're happy to have you at ZeroBounce. Best, The team

Best email validation service

A company can get in big trouble sending emails to non-valid addresses, and ZeroBounce completely eliminates this problem.

Pros

I like the way Zero Bounce divides the email validation into different categories, like valid, catch all, etc.

Cons

Sometimes the "catch all" addresses are actually valid.

Mr. Massey, we appreciate your feedback, thank you! Wishing you success with your email list, Team ZeroBounce

A lot of information about your email base

It is nice, full of information. I love their newsletter, very informative.

Pros

They provide a lot of information about the emails. I mean a lot. I am still learning how to use all of them.

Cons

It is not something that gives you a Yes/No approach to use it. This is something that some people will not like.

Mrs. Sanchez, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it!

Great Online Service

Pros

ZeroBounce do exactly what they promise and filter all data as promised. They've helped us to filter down lists we've bought allowing us to easily identify poor quality records.

Cons

It's a shame they don't have UK servers as a lot of data providers insist you cannot upload data to servers outside of the UK

Hamad, thank you very much for your review! This means a lot to us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Great tool to increase the quality of email marketing strategy

Quality of database that we already had (and our partners that we were building campaigns for) and ensure the quality of current lead generation campaigns.

Pros

I like the fact that it is not as expensive as its competitors and I have discovered interesting things about our database, even for recipients with very new addresses. Being an agency helped us for our own actions, but also for our partners and clients that are doing lead generation campaigns.

Cons

I did not identify specific things that I did not enjoy. We've started using it even before they had an API to offer, so we did see the evolution and we enjoy using it.

We appreciate your review, Mr. Enache. Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Using ZeroBounce to Prune Email Lists Works

The user interface is friendly and easy to use. I never had to contact Customer Service for help.

Pros

Super user friendly. Affordable. The results really did help us improve our engagement rates for email marketing.

Cons

Large lists can take awhile. There is an email status called 'catch-all' that certain domains fit into. Instead letting me run 10,000 emails from that same domain that end up being the same ambiguous status, it would have been a nice feature to warn me after the first one and not charge for to next 9,999. I ended up breaking lists up and running shorter lists to save time and money.

Mrs. Small, we'll keep your suggestion in mind. Many thanks for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce has made me more efficient and productive at a low cost to my business

With the ZeroBounce software I am easily able to quickly verify a large batch of emails, which allows me to spend more time on marketing and other important tasks.

Pros

- Very inexpensive compared to other email verification software - Quality of verifications has been excellent! - Customer service is timely and helpful - Speed of service is amazing

Cons

There are no "cons" that I have encountered at all. The only thing that I dislike with email verification software is that it cannot verify some emails due to "greylisting". However this is not a knock against ZeroBounce, it is a industry-wide security measure.

Royce, we are so glad to hear our system made a difference! Thank you very much for your review. Best, Team ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce Review

Pros

A service that just works, efficiently and correctly.

Cons

A tad expensive for the volume of email addresses I had, but it was a one time operation so I didn't mind.

Thank you for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

BEST email verification out there!

Pros

- Very easy to use - Love the separation of invalid, valid, not sure - Much cheaper than all of the other software I've used - Quick scans - Customer service is great!

Cons

- Average of 10% bounce backs on "valid" email addresses

Mrs. Onorato, thank you for reviewing us! Looking forward to serving you again! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Good Tool

Pros

Nice and user friendly Tool to clean the Data

Cons

Nothing specific to tell about the this tool

Mr. Lakamsani, many thanks for sharing your feedback! Best, Team ZeroBounce

in daily life it is necessary to be clean even in your email and this is the best app for this

ITS AMAZING! i am in love with this software, its easy to use, its complete, it has the solution for every problem, it doesn't matter what

Pros

even when its main function is bouncing spam emails, it also helps you organize your emails in the inbox according to your needs

Cons

It is one of the most complete software I have been able to use, but sometimes it does not respond quickly

Valery, thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate it! Team ZeroBounce

Everything is quick, simple, and easy to use. They've recently upgraded their site and I love it!

Peace of mind knowing we are working with a cleaned, accurate list. Lower bounce rates, higher engagement with who we contact and a quick, easy to use service.

Pros

It's easy to use, you have very uncomplicated results, their customer service is incredibly fast and helpful, and I love the ease of mind knowing we are only using clean, confirmed data.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints! If I had to pick anything, it's cost but even that isn't really a con. There are cheaper options out there, but none with the robust reporting and customer service. So, if I have to choose a con, it's pricing. But, it isn't really!

We were so happy to read your review! Many thanks for taking the time to write it. Best, Team ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce is Zero hassle

Awesome to use, very reliable results.

Pros

It is really easy to use and very powerful for sorting and prioritising your data. Good value for money

Cons

It is all brilliant. The only thing not to like is having to process large amounts of data in the first place, this software makes it much easier.

We're very grateful for your generous review, thank you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Best Email Cleaning, Best Service

I love how easy ZeroBounce is to use, and it does the job quickly! And if you should need customer service, they are always right there to help!

Pros

So easy to use, you can be started within minutes!

Cons

I really have no cons about ZeroBounce, its an excellent software/service!

Thank you very much for reviewing us! We're happy to have you! Best, Team ZeroBounce