ZeroBounce Reviews - Page 8

Everything is quick, simple, and easy to use. They've recently upgraded their site and I love it!

Peace of mind knowing we are working with a cleaned, accurate list. Lower bounce rates, higher engagement with who we contact and a quick, easy to use service.

Pros

It's easy to use, you have very uncomplicated results, their customer service is incredibly fast and helpful, and I love the ease of mind knowing we are only using clean, confirmed data.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints! If I had to pick anything, it's cost but even that isn't really a con. There are cheaper options out there, but none with the robust reporting and customer service. So, if I have to choose a con, it's pricing. But, it isn't really!

We were so happy to read your review! Many thanks for taking the time to write it. Best, Team ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce is Zero hassle

Awesome to use, very reliable results.

Pros

It is really easy to use and very powerful for sorting and prioritising your data. Good value for money

Cons

It is all brilliant. The only thing not to like is having to process large amounts of data in the first place, this software makes it much easier.

We're very grateful for your generous review, thank you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Best Email Cleaning, Best Service

I love how easy ZeroBounce is to use, and it does the job quickly! And if you should need customer service, they are always right there to help!

Pros

So easy to use, you can be started within minutes!

Cons

I really have no cons about ZeroBounce, its an excellent software/service!

Thank you very much for reviewing us! We're happy to have you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Zero fuss with ZeroBounce

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. Solo verification, bulk verification, easily digestible reports, clean look & feel... It's just a well designed UX

Cons

Little information regarding what the integrations do. There's still no fool-proof way to verify an email address.

Many thanks for reviewing us! Team ZeroBounce

Deliverability Boost!

This is an excellent service at a great price.

Pros

I love ZeroBounce. We are able to quickly import a list and have it quickly validated.

Cons

Provide functionality to combine lists on export. example: Valid and Catchall

Thank you so much for your kind review, Mr. Hammons! We wish you success with your clean email list! Team ZeroBounce

Pretty good

Pretty happy so far with the service

Pros

Easy to use, simple upload fast turn around times.

Cons

Doesn't help me with catch-all emails is my only complaint

Mr. Estupinan, please reach out to us for your catch-all emails. We have an email scoring system that is excellent at validating those emails! Our team would be more than happy to help you. Thank you very much for your review! Best, Team ZeroBounce

High value email validation that does what it says

Pros

Super easy to use with solid integrations, love that it varifies varying email domains and the metadata​ gives great actionable intel

Cons

Set up took a little longer than I​ would have liked but I can understand the reason for the thoroughness.​

Thank you very much for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Email hygiene for huge databases

Cleaning large email lists and avoid having to deal with fake leads.

Pros

ZeroBounce has several advantages when compared to similar services. Its free trial enables actually testing a big email list to see the workflow. And it does so admirably. It also has the option of validating emails straight from website forms, which is excellent!

Cons

I haven't really encountered any significant issues when using ZeroBounce. Of course the platform could be a bit faster and I'd love to see some additional services, but overall it works great!

Many thanks for reviewing us! We're glad you're enjoying ZeroBounce. Please check out our platform in a couple of days, we're launching something exciting!

Ideal email validation software

Pros

I think ZeroBounce is an ideal emailing validation software for anyone. It helps you avoid unwanted emails such as spam and junk emails.

Cons

I think the company should adjust the price of the software. Else, so far, so good.

Mr. Plaha, thank you for reviewing us, we appreciate it. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Great Email Validation

Pros

i have been using zerobounce since a year now and i really love it as per validating the mail addresses and value for money

Cons

None... overall it is great but it is just of course not 100% accurate

Thank you for choosing and for reviewing us, Mr. Sibai! We wish you success with your list, Team ZeroBounce

Validate the email address and clean the email list effortlessly with ZeroBounce

The overall experience of using it has been great as of now.

Pros

The best thing about using it is that you can not only validate the email address one by one but also in bulk which saves a lot of time. You just need to upload the email address list. Validated emails means higher deliverability and lower bounce rate.

Cons

The tool works really well and I have not faced any challenge while using it. It really helps a lot in verifying the email addresses.

Thank you for your feedback!

First review of zerobounce

it can clean out a lot of hard bounce and spam traps email especially AOL.

Pros

that cleaning service is clean and fast.

Cons

the cleaned file should keep longer at least 1 year period.

Mr.Leau, we're glad to hear you were happy with our service. Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to write this review. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Very useful. Favorite part is the data appends

We need to verify several thousand email addresses at once and ZeroBounce did all of that and more!

Pros

My favorite part is definitely the data appends. When I upload my email addresses the validation file comes back appended with several first/last names and gender. Super handy.

Cons

Probably the biggest bummer is that my validated files are only kept on the services for a limited time (I think 30 days) before being deleted. So make sure to download your validated files and keep them somewhere safe!

Mr. Hastings, we're glad to hear you like the append feature so much! As for the files, we don't store them any longer for security reasons. Thank you for your understanding, and for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Works exactly as advertised and have found it to be more accurate than some competitors.

easy way to clean and validate existing email lists and to have highly accurate emails enter my system

Pros

More accurate in differentiating between catchall emails and truly valid emails. I am using ZB to clean my existing lists and to qualify any new leads going into my system. In terms of accuracy, I think I have just had one valid email that wasn't delivered.

Cons

Price hike but still very affordable. Depending on the size of your list that is being uploaded, it can take a while for it to be validated, but given the accuracy of their system, it is worth it.

Stephen, thank you very much for your review! We're so glad to have you as a customer. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Excellent For Cleaning Up Old Lists

Pros

I ran several large lists that were about 2 years old through it. I was able to reduce my bounce rate significantly with this service.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. It is a great service which provides a good value for the cost.

Mr. McLemore, thank you so much for reviewing us! We appreciate your feedback. Best, Team Zerobounce

I definitely recommend ZeroBounce

My email list doesn't provide verification so I had no idea what kind of shape my email list was in. ZeroBounce solved that problem quickly and for a very reasonable price. I'll be using it again.

Pros

I had never verified my email list. This was a first for me. ZeroBounce was a breeze to use, intuitive, walked me right through the process. The results were easy to apply which I did right away. It cut down on my bounced emails and helped me gain insight into my list. I have already recommended ZeroBounce to others. The price is great for the value you get.

Cons

There was nothing at all that I felt was a negative.

Mr. Frederick, we're so glad to hear your feedback! Thank you for reviewing us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

HIGHLY EFFECTIVE MEANS OF REPUTATION MANAGEMENT

I TRUSTED THE SERVICE WITH MY DATA. THE DATA HAS IMMENSE COMMERCIAL VALUE AND THEREFORE TRUSTING A THIRD PARTY WITH SUCH DATA IS VERY SIGNIFICANT.

Pros

I LIKED HOW THE DASHBOARD PROVIDED ALL OF THE RELEVANT INFORMATION AND HOW EASY IT WAS TO USE THE SITE AND IT'S FUNCTIONALITY. I TRUSTED THE SITE TO DELIVER AND FELT THAT THE SERVICE WAS OF GOOD QUALITY

Cons

IT WAS SLIGHTLY EXPENSIVE AND I DID LOOK AROUND FOR ALTERNATIVES

Many thanks for reviewing us, Mr. Ahmed. Please reach out whenever you need help with your lists, our team is always there for you.

I've used zerobounce for quite sometime and I love it.

Makes my affiliate program much less of a headache!! If only I could figure a few things out other than that I really love this product.

Pros

Easy to use, no experience needed, free trial available, 24 customer support and as a bonus super easy to upload all your contacts!!

Cons

There are a lot of features that I find are completely unnecessary here, I just cannot use them. Also, I seem to be having it a hard time with WordPress. I'm sure I'll find a workaround but it may just drive me mad.

Mr. Smith, we appreciate your review very much. If you need any help using our platform, please feel free to drop us an email or give us a call. We are online 24/7 and would love to help. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Bouncing No Longer!

Great tool to use!

Pros

ZeroBounce takes care of a lot of spam that use to come through our business. With ZeroBounce we have the peace of mind needed in our email department.

Cons

Takes awhile to set-up ZeroBounce, but that's the only drawback.

We thank you very much for your review!

Affordable and easy to use

While i haven't tried any of their competitors it was overall a good experience cheap and setup took me no longer than 15 minutes to verify over 40,000 emails

Pros

I looked at a couple of different services and with their bulk discounts they were one of the cheapest once bulk discounts were included (my company needed over 40k credits) The software was pretty easy to use. Uploaded my contact list in CSV format and it took about 2 hours to sift through it.

Cons

They didn't catch all the invalid emails. Of about 40,000 on our contact list they took out 2,500 and left about 150 invalid emails still on our list

Mr. Hamilton, your review means a lot to us! Thank you. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Valuable Tool, More Necessary for Very Large Lists

Although we loved the tools of ZeroBounce and try to follow best practices, we decided our list was small enough that we could just check and manage addresses manually.

Pros

We loved all of the tools and definite benefit of eliminating email address bounces from your record.

Cons

In the end, the price of the software was not one we could justify for our small non-profit when our basic needs could be managed manually.

Many thanks for your review! Please reach out to us whenever you need help. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Great Improvement in Customer Response Rates

A simple solution to validate the email addresses of subscribers. Given the increase in expense of reaching subscribers and consumers via email, this is a nice tool to make sure we are maximizing email spend to reach real consumers that are interested in our content and products.

Pros

It actually allowed me to reach my subscribers via email

Cons

Needed to reach out to customer service for the integration.

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback here! We're grateful to have you, and looking forward to serving you again. Team ZeroBounce

Great solution for a great price.

Pros

The price for this solution was well below all other providers I looked into and the service was just as good.

Cons

I took a little bit of time to get setup on the website but was worth the effort.

Thank you for reviewing us! It means a lot to us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Just what I needed

Pros

I had to validate several thousand email addresses. It was super simple to use. The accuracy of the results was quite good. The service was affordable.

Cons

What's not to like? I didn't experience any downsides.

Glad to hear you enjoyed our service. Thank you so much for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Review 4-8-19

Pros

The speed in finding bounced or bad addresses.

Cons

The inaccuracies of the addresses. Some flagged as bounced are legitimate, some legitimate are bounced/bad.

Mr. Lanting, thank you for sharing your feedback. We hope you return and give us a chance to better serve you. Wishing you success with your email list, Team ZeroBounce