ZeroBounce Reviews - Page 9

Easy to use, efficient, and cost effective

They helped us quickly and cost-effectively clean up our database so we could be more effective every day.

Pros

The price was right and the turnaround was quick.

Cons

I didn't really have any problems with ZeroBounce. My experience was great!

That's great news! We're so happy we could be of help. Many thanks for reviewing us, Team ZeroBounce

Quick and Easy

Pros

We had a large list of contacts that needed to be clean in a short period of time. Thousands of emails were validated very quickly and the quality of the clean up was very good.

Cons

Prefer to pay without using a token system.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience! Best, Team ZeroBounce

ZB

Pros

Very easy to use and effective - Would recommend to any email marketer.

Cons

There are slight delays in the time it takes to be able to download a list once it is cleaned.

Daniel, thank you so much for reviewing us! We appreciate it. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Great service!

Pros

Importing and exporting is simple, credits are economical, and the website explains every piece of information I receive in my export so that I can make the best decisions.

Cons

Processing times can be a bit slow for larger batches.

All has been good so far

Pros

So far there have been no negative issues and all has been working exactly as specified. Nothing else required

Cons

No problems to date, and each time I have used the service, there has been nothing negative. No problems found at all

Thank you so much for your review, Mike! Best, Team ZeroBounce

I've had a good experience working with ZeroBounce!

Pros

Definitely, helped me to clear my list and get rid our outdated addresses.

Cons

When the data comes back, it seems to not always the most accurate.

Thank you so much for your review, Briana! We're grateful to have you at ZeroBounce. Success with your list!

Great to clean email lists

Pros

The ease of use and how accurate the software is and that it helps to keep our bounce rates low.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. It's easy to use and cleans even large lists quickly.

Thank you for reviewing us, we appreciate it. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Excellent Application

Checking if old e-mail addresses from fairly unmaintained databases still exist.

Pros

Zerobounce is easy to use and fulfills the purposed we need it for.

Cons

There is nothing I did not like so far. All needs were covered.

Mr. Regner, we're happy to have you at ZeroBounce and we thank you very much for reviewing us!

A good option to clean your database

We had to carry out a mail campaign together with another company. This mail campaign was aimed to inactive customers with many years without making purchases. In this sense we wanted a product that would allow us to validate that our email database was still active and thus not generate a bad reputation for our email campaign. With ZeroBounce we managed to do this without any problem.

Pros

This product works for companies with a database of very large contacts and perhaps many years old. It helps to debug mail addresses that no longer exist, invalid, spam traps, zero bounce automatically. I recommend it for companies with very large databases to start debugging them and thus improve their delivery rate.

Cons

If your contact database is already clean and your email campaigns have a high deliverability rate, you do not need to use this tool. There are other cheaper options that will allow you to create more beautiful emails.

Mr. Piselli, we appreciate you taking the time to review us, thank you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Verification features

Our email marketing campaigns need valid only emails to ensure good sending server reputation. Using Zero Bounce, we are able to achieve good results

Pros

zero bounce has very amazing features, the Do Not Mail info is very important for marketers since its very important to not mail to prospects who might complain as spam or even initiate legal charges as per Law.

Cons

Zero bounce can still be accurate with the results. Some of the valid emails are not mapped by this software, the results show a catch-all for some valid emails.

Mr. Madison, thank you for reviewing us! We appreciate your feedback. Best, Team ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce Works!

Pros

This program does exactly what it is meant to do and it is very user friendly

Cons

It would nice if it would let you export all of the categories of bad email addresses into one list.

Mr. Jedlicka, we'll keep your feedback in mind. Thank you for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Pros

Like the file drag and drop. Like how it hold the file for 30 days

Cons

takes awhile to go through each list. Many emails are marked bad that I know are good.

Mr.Schulz, thank you very much for your feedback. Best, Team ZeroBounce

We had a fairly dirty dataset that we needed to have cleaned up. Zerobounce did a great job.

Zerobounce was able to clean up some of our massive, outdated contact lists in a fairly short amount of time with complete accuracy. Furthermore, the owner of the website and some of his employees reached out several times to make sure everything was good and that we were completely satisfied with the software. No complaints at all. Great service.

Pros

Off the bat, they were easy to find. One quick google search and there they were. The website requires little to no instructions and we were able to determine which emails in our list were valid within a matter of minutes. As for the accuracy, our mass mailer service could not find a single invalid email from the list that was cleaned up.

Cons

My only negative comment is that it does take a half hour to have the list cleaned up, but when I consider the fact that some of the lists we've cleaned contain upwards of 10,000 names, a half hour doesn't seem so long.

Mr.Chambers, thank you very much for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Simple tool for verifying email lists

Pros

This tool is very easy to use and is very thorough in it's functionality.

Cons

It takes a bit of time for the email lists to process but kind of necessary for it to work properly.

Mr. Klimt, we appreciate you taking the time to review us, thank you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Great way to check emails

Pros

I love ZeroBounce, for its ease of use and filtration mechanisms and validation services, is key for the software. I do lead generation for mulitples different teams and making sure the leads/emails I provide them do not bounce is critical.

Cons

Although I am a big fan of the different validation measures, sometimes I did notice, some of the emails that were marked as invalid actually were valid.

Many thanks for reviewing us! Please reach out to us if you have any doubts or concerns about your results. We're available 24/7 via live chat and email.

Decent Product.

Overall it was a good experience, just a little pricey.

Pros

I found Zerobounce to be easy to use when you are uploading a list of contacts into the software for verification.

Cons

The only Con i found with ZeroBounce is that when you export the results it downloads each list separately instead of just 1 segmented list

Thank you for reviewing us! Your feedback helps us improve. Best, Team ZeroBounce

GAME CHANGER

I've sent over 100 million emails in my career, & Zerobounce is the first tool to surprise me. Zerobounce found thousands of emails in our database that were either invalid or spamtraps, and since they've been removed, our average open rates have DOUBLED. This is not a drill, please proceed calmly and quietly to zerobounce.net

Pros

They keep adding API integrations with tools we use, like Hubspot, so every new email added is validated.

Cons

Haven't found anything to complain about, they could probably even charge more.

Mr. Kuttin, our self-confidence has just doubled, as well. Many, many thanks for your kind review! So happy to have you at ZeroBounce!

Best Email Validator

The Best and most convenient email validator this century

Pros

Convenient, best validator and user friendly

Cons

Very slow when it comes huge batch of email

Thank you very much for your flattering review! We appreciate it. Best, Team ZeroBounce

A Great Tool for Email Verification

Easy to buy credits. Good value. Easy to upload. Fast. I would use thgem again.

Pros

Price, Ease of Use, CSV Export. The software works.

Cons

Didn't Find all Spam Traps, Didn't Match Region/Zip as good as I had hoped.

We appreciate your review, thank you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

A necessity for today's emailers

We were experiencing some high bounce rates from a client who did not have a great list. We ran their list through ZeroBounce and it helped clean up the list and improve deliverability. We now use it for all our clients.

Pros

ZeroBounce makes it simple to verify emails. I just drag and drop a list and they pretty much take care of everything else.

Cons

It took me a bit to get used to all of their terminology but once you understand their system it is really very helpful.

Mr. Lerch, we're so happy to hear that! Please reach out to us whenever you need us. Thank you very much for reviewing us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Perfect Solution for My Needs

Quickly able to clean a massive email list with some very old data and feel confident that when I sent out my first campaign I would have a very low bounce rate. Bonus...also got higher than expected open rate!

Pros

It was very easy to use and any questions I had were quickly answered by their great customer service team. I also really liked that I could run a sample list through as a test to check the results.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say...I only used the software once to prep a mailing list but will definitely use again when I have the need.

Thank you so much for reviewing us! Your feedback is appreciated. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Just awesome.

Pros

ZB fixed all our marketing problems, the validation is so accurate and precise!

Cons

There is nothing I could find wrong about ZB.

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate it. Best, Team ZeroBounce

A service that works exactly as expected.

I was able to start with a clean email register and avoid a lot of bounced returns.

Pros

Ease of use. The service is cloud-based and simple to use. The process is also relatively quite quick and results are presented in a variety of ways.

Cons

Only accepts certain formats and your list might need some formatting before uploading to ensure it is checked correctly. Also, the order in which the list is uploaded can be changed when you receive the returned file.

Mr. Forsman, we hope your campaigns are delivering better results now. Thank you so much for the review! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Email verification

Email verification is multi layers and double checked.

Pros

Trust worthy email validation which helps to save active storage for email in database without any disposable email address which will effect email servers.

Cons

Ready made widget is missing for faster non techie integration. Dashboard is very much outdated and unfriendly.

Thank you for reviewing us, Mr. Channe!

The Gold Standard (is also easy to use)

Getting a nice clear signal on when an email has gone stale really improves our view of how we're doing and makes our metrics more valid.

Pros

The greylist checking, while time-consuming (adds 15mins to most big batches), is a unique and valuable feature.

Cons

Feature request: While single emails can be checked, I want there to be a "mini batch" (being able to type 2 to 20 emails into a text box, one per line) and have it checked as if I'd uploaded a .csv.

That's valuable feedback, Mr. Cuddeback, thank you for reviewing us! We'll keep your suggestions in mind. Best, Team ZeroBounce