Zoho Social Case Study

Zoho Social

Social media marketing for growing businesses

4.65/5 (1,807 reviews)

Zoho Social use case: Jason McAllister

Jason McAllister

21st of July, 2016
Really easy way to connect your accounts and keep activity going

I use a lot of zoho product but this has actually been the easiest piece and the most helpful since a lot of my traffic for my online store is found online. It allows me to post across the spectrum about technology and link it with my stores goods. Both the free version is useful as well as the paid version, biggest difference is the paid version will give you the scheduling feature for posting at any time of the day and throughout the day without having to be at your computer.

What do you like best?

Allows you to link to your facebook, twitter, and Linked accounts. Its just a few clicks to set up new posts with links or to schedule a time. Program is really useful for helping you figure out when you should post to get the most traffic.

What do you dislike?

Should be easier to remove a link to an account.

Why did you end up selecting Zoho Social over other applications?

Before I was just doing everything manually, I didn't have software to coordinate and make it easier.

What is your main use case with Zoho Social?

Posting on news for the wireless field and new products from my site.

Give one example how Zoho Social has improved the way your organization functions

Having everything in one spot is so much easier then having to login to post or keep everything open in the browser.

What is your ROI?

............................................

9/10

Recommendations to others considering Zoho Social

Even if you want to test drive it the free account is worth having around, even if you only post once a week. What have you really got to lose?

Less than 6 months