Zoho Social Case Study

Zoho Social

Social media marketing for growing businesses

4.65/5 (1,806 reviews)

Zoho Social use case: Abigail Nwaocha

Abigail Nwaocha

21st of August, 2016
Easy to use Social Media Manager

I work as a social media and marketing manager for a food delivery company across two countries, consonantly marking almost 200 restaurants is never easy and while I've tried several other SM Managers such as Hootsuite and Buffer (I'm currently testing out Meet Edgar) Zoho Social has so far been the best cheap social media manager. It's easy to use, meaning there's no stumbling around trying to acquaint myself with their features and even better it's cheap as compared to HootSuite and Buffer $10 monthly plan I like the ability to send out posts at the time my follows are more likely to see and interact with my posts. I also love the automatic link shortener, Brand health, analytics, Keyword research and social listening and the Direct Message twitter feature.

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, meaning there's no stumbling around trying to acquaint myself with their features. I like the ability to send out posts at the time my follows are more likely to see and interact with my posts. I also love the automatic link shortener, Brand health, analytics, Keyword research and social listening and the Direct Message twitter feature.

What do you dislike?

The free features are a bit limited and can easily be compared to Hootsuite with no clear advantage, however, it does allow more than 10 posts unlike Buffer. The Twitter keyword research + social listening can be replaced with TweetDeck

Why did you end up selecting Zoho Social over other applications?

Buffer free plan while very useful only allowed 10 posts, Their paid plan however was nice but I wanted try out other options. Hootsuite Autoschedule, can be improved. I love the ability to upload posts directly to Youtube, but as with Buffer, i wanted to try out other options. I love the 'Brand Health' feature that Zoho Social comes with, it allows me to see how my profiles are doing at a glance. However what I like the most about Zoho Social, is the daily/weekly/ monthly repeat post feature.

If so, why did you switch?

I still use Hootsuite's free plan for managing social media profiles of several book blog. In terms of free plan HootSuite is the best but if i did have the budget for a higher paid plan Zoho would be my first choice.

8/10

Recommendations to others considering Zoho Social

If you're unsure of whether it's right for you? you can start with the free plan. Test out the features, the free plan has some limitation to its features but I love the ability to see your brand health at a glance, as well as live stream of your recent post. To be honest the free plan doesn't offer more than a basic SMM but the paid plan offers great value for money

Less than 6 months