Zoho Social Logo

Zoho Social

Social media marketing for growing businesses

Zoho Social Reviews - Page 5

2,841 reviews

Kesha P.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

One of the Best Automation Tools Out There

Pros

The calendar view gives me a great look at what I have scheduled. Setting up post automation is seamless and the general UX is fantastic.

Cons

I would love it if I was able to see what posts have gone out via calendar view. Currently, once a post has gone out it disappears from the calendar.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

the Best Social Platform

the overall experience of Zoho social is good. it's a must have tool if you want to create a quality brand on social networks.

Pros

it is simple, easy to use allows you to schedule posts, monitor your activity and analyze your performance by social network

Cons

what I like least is the price. I find the price high for beginners

TM

Timothy M.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Zoho Social - effective social media management

Using Zoho Social is a breeze. Best of all, the Zoho team is very responsive, both in terms of speed and useful advice. My experience has been positive overall.

Pros

Zoho Social is easy to use and very effective for social media management. Scheduling posts is easy and the SmartQ helps determine best dates and times for posts to go out in your feed. Using the manual scheduling feature lets you understand anticipated engagement rates as you test days and times to enable you to fine tune your targeting. Best of all, you can pre-post for almost any length of time across social media outlets of your choice. For a small to medium sized business, Zoho offers plenty of power.

Cons

Hard to find fault in this application. On the few occasions I have had a problem, it turned out that operator error was the cause.

Julieta R.

The difficult thing makes it easy. Manage multiple social networks in a single panel

Pros

Fundamental feature of Zoho Social, is the ability to permanently monitor social networks. Ideal for the community manager who has permanent monitoring of social networks such as twitter, instagram, facebook, periscope, linkeInd among others. Currently I use it in my professional and personal environment, allowing me to make an ideal outline of products, designs, photographs, publications, repost, promotions and much more. Its intuitive platform helps the user to position himself in the use of this software. To use it you only need a standart pc with internet, this makes it quite functional to be used in any pc

Cons

In my country the internet is defective, therefore, the use of Zoho Social is limited a bit, however, I have learned that Zoho Social is making an appointment to be used with low specifications, and thus cover much more the market and allow those countries that have connectivity problems (as it is my case), to be able to use it.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

I love this product

Overall I love the product. It's not the only Zoho product I utilize so it makes for an easy integration. It's also very user friendly so it doesn't take a long time to get set up or learn how to get around in the program.

Pros

I love that this product is extremely easy to set up and easy to use. It's very efficient and makes saving time easy. I'm a small business so I do a lot of the brand management myself. It makes it easy to stay on top of the marketing and engaging with all the platforms in one place.

Cons

I think there needs to really be some tweaks on the Facebook group setting. Recently, the group keeps disconnecting and I'm having to reconnect the Facebook group multiple times a day. I also do not like that it is an upcharge to add additional users in the same organization.

CJ

Chelsea J.

Higher Education, 10,001+ employees

Excellent social product!

Posting to five channels

Pros

Super easy to connect our accounts, great scheduling features, like that it suggests times to post

Cons

I end up having to have two tabs open when scheduling posts, one with our drafts, and one with our already scheduled posts. Wish that piece was easier to manage.

Dheeraj U.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

User-Friendly Platform For managing Videos And Postings On Social Media

Zoho Social is a user-friendly platform that is reasonably priced. Reliable, round-the-clock technical help. It supports all the main social media sites including Facebook and Twitter. I can schedule Social Media postings and automate simple processes thanks to it.

Pros

Because I can post to all of my social media accounts at once and schedule posts for future times, I adore using Zoho Social. To explicitly import leads from Facebook Ads to CRM, I Use Zoho Social. It works Perfectly and it is user-friendly.

Cons

If I publish a post by mistake, I can not take it back. One Ad account per brand is all that is permitted. Emojis have a few restrictions.

Terra W.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Best SOcial Management for the Cost

Pros

I love the user interface and how intuitive the back end is.

Cons

I could use a few mores social channels, like Pinterest and TikTok.

NW

Neal W.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Great reporting tool

Overall it was great. Love that it's included with the Zoho One suite.

Pros

Great live reporting tool to use with discussions with clients. Wonderful way to keep clients aware of what's happening with their social media accounts.

Cons

Most of the cons with the software isn't really Zoho's fault. A lot of functionality was lost when Facebook changed their API and limited access to third party apps. Still a great tool.

Salma K.

In love with Zoho Social

I've already recommended Zoho social for my friends who want an efficient - yet very easy to use - tool to manage their social media accounts. The scheduling is so easy. Actually, using Zoho social was a lot of fun for me. Thank you so much for this amazing tool.

Pros

I was surprised with Zoho Social tool, it is amazing the calendar view is clean, the Canva feature is awesome, it's great for quick designs. The collaborate section is so helpful with chatting with my team. I loved the Notes bar, when an idea hits me, I can type it so I wouldn't forget it. The Alt text feature is good too.

Cons

The targeting feature isn't that good; it only gives me countries no cities. Plus, I've noticed that posts that I used the targeting feature with, barely had any reach...so it doesn't actually work.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Easy to implement and use, good to keep everything in one place

Ovrall its been a good tool to use

Pros

This is a very easy scheduler to use. Its connected to our CRM so it makes it easy to toggle back and forth for the many parts of my marketing role

Cons

I wish that there was a more robust calendar feature to allow you to see how the posts will look in your IG feed

Jeffrey A.

An Excellent Alternative for Social Media Management

Pros

It's super easy to learn. The differences between Zoho and other management software is night and day. I wouldn't suggest it for a large business, but it does everything you need it to for smaller or even midsized businesses. The price point is perfect if you're on a budget and the analytics Zoho Social offers are great. It integrates well with the various social platforms and scheduling posts is intuitive and pain-free.

Cons

Scheduling posts seems like it should be a feature that's easy to find and use. Unfortunately this, and other features, take a little digging to find. Zoho Social also doesn't offer the best preview for posts. It's often difficult to see what they'll actually look like and I've had to delete and repost more than once to get the desired presentation.

IE

Ivan E.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Value for the money with only one shortcoming

Pros

I really like how ZOHO social gives you really detailed easy to read social media reports for the price. I haven't found anything comparable in this department. I also like how it breaks it up into brands, it makes managing multiple brands easier. I love the interface, the usability, the reports, and the mobile app.

Cons

The only downfall in my eyes is the sizing of the photos. It doesn't want to auto crop your photos which is good, but it makes you have to export photos in different sizes. So when I posting on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram, the sizes need to be different. That is difficult when you have hundreds of photos for multiple brands. I am sure there is a magic size, I just haven't found it yet, that is why it doesn't get 5 stars.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Happy With Product

Pros

I liked the ease of use and basic dashboard it provided. It provided me a basic snapshot of my data and recent activity.

Cons

I would like the ability to post within a Facebook group for my business account and chat with someone at Zoho if I need assistance. Right now it just directs me to a vague forum.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Zoho Social Makes It EZ

I love all Zoho products. Have used them for years and always integrate them when I move to another company.

Pros

What I love most about Zoho Social is the analytics.

Cons

I wish is had a more traditional calendar format.

JT

Jose T.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Value for money, I would recommend

Pros

I have been always a Buffer user but give it a try to Zoho Social later on. But I am pretty happy with the platform so far. Most importantly Zoho Social is very easy to use and schedule the posts. The interface is pretty clean and nice. It works well with the web platform and also available in iOS and Android. However, it doesn't support Windows platform yet. It gives a free trial of 15 days to try its features which is good enough to make a choice whether to continue or not. Zoho Social cheaper when compared to Buffer or Hubspot, therefore it actually gives much more value for money. SmartQ is an interesting option as well.

Cons

It doesn't support the windows platform. Not apt for freelancers. Support is not proactive and slow at times.

SM

Stephanie M.

zoho is a godsend

Pros

i love the easy UI and it connects to GMB

Cons

I wish it would connect to even more social platforms but i'm very happy with the basics they have now - i would love for them to add more over time!

Maureen K.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Zoho Social is every marketers dream come true

Pros

-display is very user friendly - it saves hashtag wich greately bosts marketing campaigns- easy to use- am able to jump to many accounts easily without a hitch- friendly customer service- scheduling posts is really nice, they even suggest appropriate time my post will have many engagements.- time saver, i can respond using one platform- its easy to edit posts that I have already posted- adding images is easy

Cons

Every marketer needs Zoho Social for marketing the brand especially now that everything is going online. No dislikes, the best!

Khurram D.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

ZOHO AIO PACKAGE & EASY TO IMPLEMENT

Pros

EASE OF USE INTEGRATION WITH DIFFERENT APPS VERY SIMPLE

Cons

VERY OLD FASHIONED ZOHO SURVEY UI IS VERY OLD DESIRED FEATURES

AM

Alex M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

New User Very Happy

I'm building our team around our brands so Zoho gives me a platform to do this.

Pros

I like the interface - it is easy to use and looks clean. I like that it includes Instagram posting within the application. I like the scheduling and the smart scheduling option.

Cons

I'm looking for tagging options and Story options.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

All in one tool

Pros

Zoho Social is a social media management tool that helps businesses and agencies expand and grow their social media presence. It's easy to use, affordable, and can help you track your social media project with ease. I really enjoy using this software because it makes managing my business on Facebook very simple for me as well as other platforms such as Twitter. This program allows me to post when I want, where I want to post, what type of content works best for my audience etc... The interface is clean and intuitive which makes posting so much easier than ever before!

Cons

I would like to see what's more in the creativity to help people like me in the social media management world.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Easy to use and convenient with mobile app

Pros

The software is easy to use and is applicable to most of the social media profiles for a business page

Cons

It is slightly pricey. The analytics for smart Q can be improved

Cicely M.

Civic & Social Organization, self-employed

Thank you!

I think Zoho is a brilliant company and they have so many different types of software to manage a business. I am grateful they exist. I just might use them as my go to guys/gals for everything software in the business world.

Pros

I love that I can add Pinterest to this software. It's hard to use a social media marketing software that has Pinterest as an optional platform because of its unique design. I also love how easy it is to plan a post and schedule it later.

Cons

I get some bugs about Instagram so I can't post there right now. Also, twitter only allows certain characters so I have to post separately for that one. Also, sometimes I have to resize my images and that can be time consuming.

Biotechnology,

Super User Friendly and All you need in one spot

Pros

It's great to have to use only one app to manage and update all your social media accounts. The analytics and social reports are awesome for keeping up to date on your audience active times and preferences. Its especially user friendly and the site provides lots of outlets for help if its needed. Social Media scheduling can take a lot of time as it is so it's wonderful to have a tool handy that can let you automate your presence while still holding true to your brands values.

Cons

I dislike the limiting ability to see how exactly your posts will appear on each individual social media platform and the lack of the use of EMOJI's when trying to fit a message in a certain amount of characters emoji inserts can be quite helpful. Also scheduling posts for Instagram can be quite difficult and I wish there was a better way for the two systems to interact. It would also be interesting to have the possibility to monitor the comments and the answers that you provide on the different social channels. Also not all of the account following monitoring is live so be sure to always double check your numbers - they are usually only ever 2-5 off (depends if they have run a recent review- but if you are keeping a live count be sure to check your numbers against theirs)

Jason G.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Manage Once, Results Everywhere!

Zoho Social is the best at one very crucial thing: managing the social media world. Any public figure knows how challenging this is. Zoho Social just solved this for humanity. Just a tip, be sure to activate your Instagram profile as Business Profile before authenticating with Instagram for less hassle. You also need to check the LinkedIn messages yourself as the inbox is not integrated with Zoho Social. You also don't need to create a separate LinkedIn page as posts are also placed in your personal profile.

Pros

- One app manages all 5 social media accounts - No need to switch apps and repost the same image 5-10x - Analytics are superb, you can see everything in one dashboard - Ability to select and deselect specific social media account when posting - User interface is very simple. It is much simpler than the original interface of the social media account - Ability to schedule posts. This is very useful for those with social media managers.

Cons

- Messages from LinkedIn are not integrated. Only FB and Twitter messages are shown. - No image dimension guide to optimize look of images across all 5 social media accounts. - Sometimes error occurred but no detailed explanation are given - Very minimal logs for monitoring the activity of a certain brand manager - Mobile app has a lot of room for improvement - Web chat should be integrated in the future