ZoomInfo

Lead generation and buyer intent data for B2B organizations

visit website

ZoomInfo Reviews - Page 2

Easily the worst company I've ever done business with

TL;DR — This company does not care one iota about customer service. They do not care about you or your business. They don't care about maintaining a good relationship in the pit of a pandemic. And even when times are fine, they don't care about giving you what they said they'd give you. Here’s the experience * I spent three months telling the sales rep exactly what I needed. * Each time I explained...

Pros

The data quality is good and has improved over the past few years. This has been accomplished through numerous acquisitions of competitors, and either they were always a terrible company or the disarray from M&A has cast them into such chaos that all they can do is sell whatever they can get people to agree to buying, and operate a platform. Whatever benefit they provide is so overwhelmingly overshadowed...

Cons

We were sold the wrong benefits despite roughly three months of discussing our needs with the sales rep, and the company did absolutely nothing to amend this despite the sales manager's first impression on reviewing the problem being, "Oh shoot, we've got you on the completely wrong plan." So I'm not sure because it only sometimes met our needs and the company never revised our plan and blithely ignored our requests for them to do so.

Hi Julian, I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you had with us. This is absolutely in no way how we conduct ourselves with our customers. As always, we appreciate your feedback and are continuously looking to improve. If you could please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com I would love to chat more with you in hopes I can help resolve any issues you are currently having and figure out a way with you to avoid any miscommunication in the future. Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Marketing

Zoom through prospecting with ZoomInfo

Overall the experience with ZoomInfo has been great. We transitioned from legacy DiscoverOrg, which, was very outdated and limited us to only a specified amount of accounts and their information. ZoomInfo has opened us up to a whole new world when it comes to prospecting.

Pros

The ZoomInfo platform is super user friendly. The UX is very intuitive and easy to learn. We primarily use ZoomInfo for exporting lead contact information into our Salesforce CRM. We also enable alerts on target accounts to give us up-to-date information on the account that we use in outreach—keeping us relevant in our personalized communications to leads.

Cons

Not a major pain point, but the integration with Salesforce does not use "fuzzy" logic. For example, if I am exporting a lead to an account that already exists in our Salesforce, but the account name in ZoomInfo differs slightly from what is in our Salesforce CRM, the accounts will not match. For example, an account might be named "Acme Inc." in ZoomInfo but we may have the account named "Acme" in our Salesforce. This will not pick up as a match, and then we will have to search for the Account, otherwise a new account will be created, creating a duplicate record.

the best user intuitive and user friendly lead generation software

if you need a software that can give you access to raw data for lead generation,look no further

Pros

Zoom-info allows one to get information on leads including full names,job title, and there current direct phone numbers, mobile phone number, job titles and both work and personal email addresses, they have also greatly improved on the user experience with additional of LinkedIn links that allows for verification, also one gets access to the company revenue information and number of employees and the head quarters physical address,

Cons

so far so good, it is more user friendly and has a new arrangement for data information display

Great addition to our tech stack

Pros

After using ZoomInfo for 2+ years, it has greatly improved my workflow processes for prospecting new sales leads and finding detailed contact information. Prospect and company contact information is updated frequently which has saved me a lot of time while prospecting. We have ZoomInfo integrated into our CRM allowing a streamlined workflow. Another positive about ZoomInfo is the ability to view similar competitors of the companies I'm researching so that I can fill my pipeline more quickly.

Cons

Since using ZoomInfo, I have had zero complaints. Highly recommend!

ZoomInfo Has Been Fantastic!

ZoomInfo has provided us with the information needed to get in contact with the necessary folks to generate revenue. I would highly recommend ZoomInfo to any company.

Pros

The ease of using ZoomInfo has been a game changer. It is very efficient to use especially once you download the plug-in on Google Chrome. It takes little to no time to find the information I am looking for.

Cons

The biggest con is the amount of times that numbers either aren't on there or are wrong numbers. I have dialed and got siblings, spouses, and other family members along with completely wrong people. It makes for an awkward phone call.

Great Prospecting Tool

I uses this solution to qualify potential customers based on their company information, and then export them to my CRM where I can manage the lead throughout the sales cycle. It provides accurate and up to date contact info making sales that much easier!

Pros

I love how easy Zoominfo is to use, and how accurate the information provided is. As a salesperson who spends most of his days hunting, this tool makes my life so much easier!

Cons

I don't like how there is a limit to how many leads you can export to your CRM (1000 to Salesforce for the year), but with some smart tactics you can stretch that number.

An absolute must have for your sales team

Love it! We have been doing demonstrably better since we started using it. If you have a sales team that needs up to date information on leads, you should absolutely check this out.

Pros

The thing I like best about this is the accuracy of the data. When we started using it, that was our biggest concern and I am happy to say Zoominfo has done an admirable job at maintaining excellent accuracy. We tested a few different alternatives and this one was easily the best. I also like that they diligently update the information over time to ensure that you have the most up to date contact information available. We use Sales navigator with it and it works brilliantly together.

Cons

Some verticals tend to be more accurate than the others. Its not a big deal considering how well it does most of the time but I think it might be an issue if you only work within certain industry verticals.

Expensive, but a high quality product

Overall ZoomInfo is a high quality product and I am happy with the purchase. It's definitely more expensive than other products on the market, but it's the best option available.

Pros

ZoomInfo provides the highest quality data. I've used other products in the past, and they cannot compare. I also like some of their additional features such as scoops and intent data.

Cons

They recently changed the UI, and unfortunately it is not for the better. It can be a little confusing to find things and it sometimes runs a little slow.

Worth its weight in gold!

Overall, I am pleased with the contact data and business intel ZoomInfo gives me.

Pros

My favorite part is access to cellphone numbers. In a pandemic world, your best chance to reach a prospect is on their cell. Having the option to call that number makes all the difference.

Cons

Their data is not perfect. I’ve called people before at a company only to find out they were dead (for 2 years)! That being said, no other service has data as accurate as theirs. You just have to know it’s not perfect.

Expensive but worth the cost

It is really easy to use. It give your a database of contacts you will not be able to find as easily. Eliminates manual searching, manual entry, and searching for contacts seamless. Seriously if you need to grow then you need to invest in a tool like Zoominfo to grow your database of prospects. I have had a lot of success from zoominfo. Highly recommend.

Pros

The update information and the collaboration of Discover.Org has provided a lot more contacts to their resources. This make finding and exporting new contacts to your CRM a breeze.

Cons

It is expensive. That being said if you close 1 deal in a year from finding a new contact from Zoominfo it pays for itself. It is an investment.

Best tool to get information about prospects...love it

my overall experience with zoominfo has been very good and it has really helped me to boost up my sales cycle. I use it daily to gather lists about my contacts and gather info about them and then work on them accordingly. I just love this product and it has made my work relatively easy

Pros

the thing i like most about zoominfo is the ease with which i can use this tool. I use this tool to connect to my possible prospects and get valuable information about them and there company. It is very very to use and also helps us to make lead lists and contact them accordingly

Cons

the data extraction from zoominfo can be made more easy. Sometimes the data is outdated but is correct in most of the cases

Good tool if you know how to use it

It’s definitely helped us reach passive candidates and research potential clients. It’s a good tool in the toolbox.

Pros

I like that you can get most business contact information for people you research and I really like the addin on Chrome where you can pull up info on a person via their LinkedIn page or other online profile.

Cons

I don’t like that it cannot determine if someone’s title of their degree or certification is not part of their name thus making the lookup more manual. I also don’t like that the features are not as intuitive such as how credits get used and the rules in which you can add companies to your list to avoid being double charged credits. They really need better help topics and maybe provide hints that you can hover over to get suggestions or what something will do. Also sharing best practices to their user community would be great.

Zoom Info

I liked the ease of Zoom and the amount of contact emails I was able to get from it. I am slightly disappointed in the updated pricing and might look for another option.

Pros

Zoom is visually pleasing to the eyes (its not cluttered and has a simple layout), it is easy to navigate and without a long training process you can figure out how to use it. If you ever need help, the support team is friendly and knowledgeable.

Cons

The updated version of Zoom is very expensive for a data base (non AI) search function. Also, the monthly credits cannot be rolled over and it can only load 200 pages worth of contact names. You can still purchase the old version (for less money then the new version) however it will not be updated with new information and at some point it will be merged into the new one.

I Just love this tool. Awesome tool.

I am using ZoomInfo for more than four years and happy with its performance. ZoomInfo's data are very accurate and helps me in prospecting. I recommend it to everyone. This tool is part of my daily work, my work is incomplete without it.

Pros

I like ZoomInfo's huge amount of database and information. I like the way it provides a direct phone number and email address. I like its chrome extension which is called Reachout most.

Cons

This tool is a little bit expensive compared to other tools but I think it worth its price.

Great Sales Tool!

I would highly recommend Zoom for any organization that needs to prospect new potential clients. It is effective and has great plug-ins and interfaces with Chrome.

Pros

Zoom is a great tool for prospecting. It helps bridge the gap from leads to new clients. I leverage it daily as I look to acquire new customers.

Cons

Like all sales tools, sometimes Zoom's contact information is not correct. However, I would say that it has a hit-rate of about 80-85% which is very effective in a cold-calling environment.

Solid Tool For Obtaining Contact Information & Building Organizational Charts

ZoomInfo is a great tool which helps provide you with a plethora of information on any given person so you can get into contact with them.

Pros

I like how easy it is so type in a person's name and find their contact details for the purposes of building out sales prospecting lists. ZoomInfo also integrates seamlessly with our CRM so we can export the information into our database.

Cons

The biggest Achilles heel of ZoomInfo is the accuracy & reliability of the contact information. If you searched 100 people through their platform, at least 20 of those 100 will end up having inaccurate or not up-to-date contact information which can be frustrating.

Easy To Use, Great Features, Wonderful Way To Find What I Need

Overall, ZoomInfo is the place to go for the best source of information. I have used many, many other marketing type tools before over the years and none compare in terms of ease of use and information provided. I would highly recommend this platform to anyone and all businesses!

Pros

I like EVERYTHING about ZoomInfo! It's sleek and easy to use and understand and navigate. The information it supplies is tremendously helpful and nine times out of ten I find what I'm looking for.

Cons

I don't really have much negative to say about this software. ZoomInfo is just such a wonderful tool and helps me and my job exquisitely. I would say the cost is really the only draw-back.

Solid for US contacts

Overall the job has allowed me to be successful when it comes to prospecting individuals in USA, Canada, and Australia. If you are doing business overseas I would recommend looking for a different solutions.

Pros

For the most part, ZoomInfo has access to most of the contacts in USA, Canada, and Australia. They do a pretty good job of getting contacts updated that might have joined a company 3-4 months ago. The ease of use is extremely beneficial as well.

Cons

The software does not have any access to contacts in the UK. This is most likely due to compliance of sorts but makes it really hard to work overseas accounts.

ZoomInfo is the prospecting tool every Org needs

Zoom helps our sales and marketing teams advance our digital marketing campaign offerings and overtime will be helping our sales teams identify, vet and scale.

Pros

ZoomInfo has been my go-to tool for advanced audience acquisition for digital marketing and email specific campaigns. The database continues to grow and its UX is top notch. I use the system daily!

Cons

Sometime I have issues matching bulk lists that my format isn't perfect and therefore lacks matching. Additionally, I have constant issues in exporting lists and refreshing lists that end up larger than I originally save as a search for me to revisit later and or to export.

Too expensive

My Overall experience with Zoominfo was initially positive. However, they were not interested in keeping me as a small business owner. The sales rep laughed at me over the. phone when I told him my budget and said that they are such a good company they can afford to charge so much. This was a huge turnoff, arrogance isn't attractive in business.

Pros

They provide a lot of great leads and most of the leads info is accurate. Easy to find exactly what you are looking for and put it into a format that is useable.

Cons

It's very very expensive, they are beyond what I can afford to keep paying. I am able to similar info out there for much less if not for free. They originally started out with reasonable price points for different tiers but as they grew exploded their costs without really offering more.

Best Tool for Data Mining

Overall experience with ZoomInfo is good it solves the business problems, provides direct numbers of contact which is the best part I like it. You can build your own company list, maintain, track, you can easily do account profile.

Pros

You can build your own database accounts list. Provide direct email ids and direct phone of prospects which easy to reach your prospects clients.

Cons

Some time contact direct numbers and company board line numbers are the same.

Zoominfo leads the pack

Pros

Accurate data with a great user interface. List building tool is extremely valuable and effective for us as a company. We couldn't survive without Zoominfo. We use it to build out mail-merge campaigns as well as targeted lists for our sales reps.

Cons

Occasionally outdated data. Must be tough to keep track of all the turnover all over the world so I don't fault them for that.

The Business Best Reach through Zoominfo...!!!

I have more then 4 Years using this Zoominfo for my clients.

Pros

Most of the Customers and Reach of the business will be increased through ZoomInfo it very useful data collecting info and will get more reach this zoominfo.

Cons

No least things have been getting know this Zoominfo I always trusted with Zoominfo its best way to get reach our customers.

Saves me tons of time every single day

My overall experience has been great. Being new to sales, ZoomInfo allows me to quickly find contact information and makes my job easier.

Pros

What I like most about ZoomInfo is that I don't have to spend tons of time every day using trial and error to find a contact's correct contact information. I'm able to find email addresses (and phone numbers in most cases) which saves me tons of time.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about this software is that sometimes the contact information is inaccurate. It's rare, but for instance occasionally I'll call someone's phone and it turns out to be their personal number and not work number so they think I'm a telemarketer.

ZoomInfo- A very useful and a helpful source to find contacts easily.

It's an incredible tool for finding contact information for prospects. Not certain toward the back, yet appears to be anything but difficult to associate with SalesForce, and solid capacity to rapidly import contacts on an erratic premise, or in mass. The contact data isn't flawless yet is generally amazing.

Pros

Zoom Info is productive and simple to locate the right contacts and their information. Direct numbers and messages are normally cutting-edge and right, so connecting with prospects is a lot speedier. Likewise effective for structure out organization graphs for organizations and keeping data composed. Also it is very easy to use and updates contacts frequently.

Cons

Now and then we have encountered issues discovering data that is totally modern.