ZoomInfo Sales Logo

ZoomInfo Sales Reviews - Page 2

Shubham S.

Computer & Network Security, 501-1,000 employees

ZoomInfo Data Collection

Overall Zoominfo has quite well database which helps you a lot while doing recon on Brands and Executives on any client. But the other side it's to much costlier.

Pros

I am using Zoominfo from past 3 year for getting Executive and Brand details and according to me it's doing quite well. You can get all C Level, Directors, President/Vice executive details with there email id and Phone number. For brands you can get all the acquisition and subsidiary list. You can import all data into CSV format which is very useful.

Cons

Sometimes many details are missing while doing recon for any client like for brands there recent acquisition are not listed in Zoominfo. Also for Executives many times email ID/Corporate phone numbers are missing which I guess you can get from Othere sources like google search

ML

Mellora L.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

If I could only give ZERO Stars! Small business be weary of the vultures here.

I am a minority owned small business start up. Zoominfo promised that I would be provided with quality information for prospect leads for my small business that was seeking prospects with 1-5 employees. Upon signing up for the service, I found that this was NOT the case. The information for this size company is either missing or inaccurate. IN THE FIRST 30 days, I attempted to contact and let them...

Pros

The sales person who signed me up was very nice. He told me all about the product and how it can help me. Absolutely NOTHING after that. The entire experience has been horrid. I found out later that the information I was told by that "friendly" sales person were deceitful. They will say or do whatever it takes to make their sales quotas and get you to buy.

Cons

Customer service is terrible. They are non responsive (except for AR to get your money), and LIE. The contract "guarantee" isn't one at all due to how it is written. Their legal department are sheisters and have made it so that the NEVER have to honor their product actually providing the information as promised.

Steve S.

Staffing and Recruiting, self-employed

Good product

My experience with ZoomInfo has been solid. There have been some bumps, but when I communicated my experience and dissatisfaction with them in an appropriate way their team acted appropriately and reasonably to accommodate my concerns. They have a strong customer service team, and I would recommend this product to anyone looking to utilize a system like this who is willing to spend the money.

Pros

ZoomInfo is a very solid product and their service offerings are ever-expanding. I think they realize that they have been the major player in the market for a while now, however the market is starting to catch up, so they are adding new features, focusing on what their customers want and features they will utilize in order to offer them or better product and more streamlined system.

Cons

The system is very expensive and the data accuracy is not the best. These are really my only two complaints. Although they are big ones, you will find the same issues with data in any provider you go to, no matter their claims. Some will be better than others, but then they will be lacking in other areas.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

ZoomInfo is the comfortable, reliable, familiar

Overall I like ZoomInfo. I selected them because of prior experience and its brand recognition. That being said, while they offer a lot of capabilities and products, specializing in one area is just not their M.O. - at least that's what it feels like. Because of that, competitors who focus on providing one service (i.e. buyer intent) oftentimes are of higher quality (and much cheaper). They are the essence of "comfortable," which may or may not be the most important factor when deciding on your overall tech stack.

Pros

The continual acquisitions to improve their product and company. The accuracy of their contact data is pretty good. Their company data is really good. Integration with Salesforce is pretty straightforward. Lots of features and capabilities to choose from.

Cons

Customer support takes a long time. Their contact data is not always up to date especially with linkedin. No "left company" update/alert that I know of. Not a very robust integration/sync with Linkedin. Enrichment feature has been failing recently.

CR

Christian R.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Regular User

The primary business challenge being solved is around uncovering new business logos to promote our services. The platform has also assisted in cleaning the data we already have in Salesforce.

Pros

The platform has been a major contributor to developing new prospects that fit our ICP guidelines, including revenue, employee count, and technology infrastructure. It has also assisted me in collecting as much information for prospecting new contacts within an organization. Integrating with Salesforce was incredibly straight forward, and I personally like the chrome extension. It allows me to look up a contact in Zoom without having to leave a LinkedIn profile.

Cons

One of the key issues I have noticed is the level of accuracy with the data shared on a particular contact. In many cases, the contact would no longer be with an organization associated with ZoomInfo. There have been instances where the contact may have left the company more than a year ago, and ZoomInfo still doesn't have the updated information. The level of detail in the data is incredible, but it's less accurate than what I remember when I first started using the platform.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Best tool for prospecting & lead generation in the US

ZoomInfo has the largest database of companies, contacts in the USA, it helps our sales team, who are working with the US, to get relevant contact information and most importantly, the tool helps us to get direct dials.

Pros

Software is very easy to use, it integrates with all of the most popular sales technology tools like Salesforce, Linkedin, Outreach and etc. The best thing about Zoominfo is their largest database of companies, contacts in the United States.

Cons

Like with all similar tools, sometimes data is inaccurate, outdated or there is no data at all. Moreover, their support is very slow and not very helpful. Moreover, the data quality in Europe is poor, we need to use another tool (Congism) for Europe.

Hello, Thank you for your review and feedback on ZoomInfo. We always like to hear from our customers and we value what you have to say. There is some things we would love to share with you as well about our data. Currently we have 95M+ Company Profiles, 63M+ Direct Dials, 100M+ Direct Emails, 4.3M+ C-Level Contacts, and we are constantly growing daily. Our platform employs automated machine learning...

JL

Julian L.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Easily the worst company I've ever done business with

TL;DR — This company does not care one iota about customer service. They do not care about you or your business. They don't care about maintaining a good relationship in the pit of a pandemic. And even when times are fine, they don't care about giving you what they said they'd give you. Here’s the experience * I spent three months telling the sales rep exactly what I needed. * Each time I explained...

Pros

The data quality is good and has improved over the past few years. This has been accomplished through numerous acquisitions of competitors, and either they were always a terrible company or the disarray from M&A has cast them into such chaos that all they can do is sell whatever they can get people to agree to buying, and operate a platform. Whatever benefit they provide is so overwhelmingly overshadowed...

Cons

We were sold the wrong benefits despite roughly three months of discussing our needs with the sales rep, and the company did absolutely nothing to amend this despite the sales manager's first impression on reviewing the problem being, "Oh shoot, we've got you on the completely wrong plan." So I'm not sure because it only sometimes met our needs and the company never revised our plan and blithely ignored our requests for them to do so.

Hi Julian, I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you had with us. This is absolutely in no way how we conduct ourselves with our customers. As always, we appreciate your feedback and are continuously looking to improve. If you could please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com I would love to chat more with you in hopes I can help resolve any issues you are currently having and figure out a way with you to avoid any miscommunication in the future. Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Marketing

BO

Ben O.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Zoominfo Review

Zoominfo has been an incredible resource. I have implemented at 3 different sales departments and will continue to require it as part of my sales tool set. I was surprised to find that in outing previous contact databases for Zoominfo, the company was paying about the same, if not more, for databases of half the size and little-to-no direct contact info. There are some startups with a fraction of the database that may be a better price-fit for individual users, but I think you're doing it wrong, if you're using: - Insideview or Dun&Bradstreet (not even comparable for direct contact info, for around the same price) - Rainking (great tool for companies targeting IT Departments, has similar detail in contact info, but not as extensive of database)

Pros

The accuracy of the data. Zoominfo has more direct dials, including cell phone numbers and desk extensions, than any contact database on the market. Zoominfo also provides emails for just about all of the contacts in it's database and does a good job of verifying/updating these contacts/emails regularly.

Cons

Zoominfo has very detailed data across all firmographics, but their employee count for small businesses (between 5-15 employees) is often inaccurate. For instance, in populating a list of companies with 10 or more employees, a lot of those 10-person companies may only have one or two... Not a big deal, in considering their accuracy for companies with over 20 employees and all the other pros. It use to be a 'steal', but the pricing has continued to increase since Discoverorg purchased it. Still a very reasonable price for it's value, but it is becoming frustrating as the costs continue to increase significantly. They have a minimum, which amounts to ~$5,000/yr, which makes it inaccessible to individual users.

Scott S.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

ZoomInfo is a great tool, depending on your needs and budget

It was great before DiscoverOrg bought them and is surely improving by the day with DiscoverOrg.

Pros

Contains probably 80%+ records that have email address and/or direct dials. It is way more accurate than the data offered by other providers. Their accuracy is in line for what it should be, especially in today`s economy with unemployment being so low, and employee churn being so high. Despite these factors, I`d say their overall data accuracy is easily north of 70 - 75%, even with the above-mentioned data decay (which exists no matter what vendor you consider). One other tool that helps to narrow down the list of contacts in a larger organization, is to search with filter to find only recently verified contacts.

Cons

It`s a little pricey, but there`s a lot of value too. The only other criticism is that unless you pay for a large number of "points" (contact that you can download in bulk) you are relegated to copy and paste at the individual level. It`s a bit cumbersome (by design), but I have used it as-is for years, without the additional credits.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Great data, easy to use and train teams to use, valuable tool for sales/marketing

I have been a user for over 6 years and I love the tool. Their customer support is always responsive - although I have rarely ever needed them because the software is very intuitive and always is working just as expected. In my experience, the sales teams work with your budget on renewals - always are flexible and make adjustments to their packaging/pricing to fit your needs.

Pros

The quality of data is top notch. I have used many different sources of marketing data - even worked for 2 of the big players - and the data at ZoomInfo is among the top in quality for B2B. Their software is extremely easy to use, even with the recent update a couple years ago. I have trained many BDRs and SDRs on how to use the tool for prospecting. I have implemented this solution at new companies I have joined and it is always received as a high-value software that continuously is renewed year over year.

Cons

There's not many cons about this software. This is being really nit-picky but... I have used the tool as a marketer to build/target and export lists. Although ZoomInfo integrates with some CRM tools, I found I still needed to export the data into excel, add any custom fields (such as Lead Owner, Lead Status, etc), then upload it into the CRM. So it is a bit time consuming. If ZoomInfo can find a way to allow you to add custom fields to the data before instantly integrating into CRMs, that would save a lot of time.

PW

Philip W.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

ZoomInfo is worth the money

When I joined Mygo Consulting last year, there was no easy way to get a large number of qualified leads and their contact information, so getting ZoomInfo solved that very quickly. And Websights solved the issue of identifying visitors to our website. I have found the accuracy of the contact information to be over 90%, which is much higher than other databases I have used in the past. Overall, I have been very satisfied with their platform.

Pros

There are several features in ZoomInfo that are important to me. The first is the ability to tailor lead lists for email and prospecting campaigns. The next features that I use on a daily basis are Websights and Opportunity Scoops. Websights tells me what companies visited our website, and I recently added Hotjar to show me their activity while they visited. That gives me the ability to reach out with a very targeted message based on where they went. The opportunity scoops gives me leads that our sales team can get in touch with and talk about how we can help with the upcoming projects that are listed.

Cons

Two things that I have discussed in the past that I would like to see improved are the technology stacks that ZoomInfo reports in each company. There has been a higher amount of inaccuracy than I used to see. The other improvement would be for more detailed information in the Websights feature. It is hard to see what pages a visitor went to, which is why we added Hotjar.

JL

Jill L.

Packaging and Containers, 501-1,000 employees

ZoomInfo is a great tool, but ...

Overall it has worked well. I did consider integrating with our CRM to add complete contact details when we had information missing, but it made me nervous with privacy laws so I did not do that. Overall the software works well and does what it should, I just wish there was a little more flexibility with segmentation so all companies could be found in a specific market.

Pros

I really like that I can look up complete contact details for individuals we've talked with but may not have complete info.

Cons

The only thing I've found that I don't like is that when I compare information from ZoomInfo with other platforms like Dunn & Bradstreet, D&B is able to find more companies and contacts than ZoomInfo. However, to be fair, it works the other way around too where ZoomInfo finds some that D&B does not. I wish the segmentation could be more broad, then drill down from there.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Unleashing the Power of Data

Pros

ZoomInfo SalesOS has truly impressed me as a passionate advocate, thanks to its outstanding organizational features and remarkable contact identification capabilities. The platform's curated information and data surpass those of its competitors, making it the clear leader for my company's needs. Moreover, the seamless import/export functionalities provided by the platform are a massive time-saving asset, seamlessly integrating with our existing CRM system.

Cons

It is vital to recognize that data accuracy may not always reach 100%. Hence, it becomes imperative to ensure that your website administrator possesses a thorough understanding of all the available features. Failing to do so could potentially impede your ability to extract the platform's full potential and reap its benefits. By equipping your site administrator with a comprehensive comprehension of the platform's capabilities, you can optimize its usage and maximize the value derived from it. This proactive approach will enable you to make the most informed decisions and leverage the platform to its fullest extent.

KP

Kaylah P.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Great Contact Data Platform with Additional Benefits for Customer Engagement

Overall, my team really likes Zoominfo. It's simple, easy to use, and gives us the type of information that we need for our sales team to be successful. It's a great additional to pair with our other tools, and it extra helpful when it comes to finding contacts on LinkedIn.

Pros

My team really likes Zoominfo! It allows us to easily pull contact data for our sales team. The variety of filter options make the platform easy to use, and makes list pulling quick and simple. We love the Websights feature that allows us to see which companies have been on our site. And we really love the intent data that the platform provides! It's great to be able to cross reference the websights with the intent data to not only see who has been on our site and the pages they have viewed, but also it also allows us to focus on other products or services that the company is showing interest in when our sales team does outreach.

Cons

I wish the platform were quicker at updating contact and company records, and I wish that we would be actively updated on requests we have made in regards to these updates. I have submitted a few update requests, but they seem to die after the request is submitted because nobody reaches out to tell me the update has been complete, or when the update will be done. I have checked back in on records months later to see that they still were not updated with my request. Many of these have been HQ address updates.

Ashley D.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

YOU NEED THIS!

We love ZoomInfo, you can do a trial in the beginning to dip your toes in the water and see how you like it, but again they really do work with you on pricing if that is what is deterring you from trying out this software. If you are a staffing/recruiting firm, I really recommend you trying this out!

Pros

We absolutely could not live without ZoomInfo! This software has made such a huge impact on our business, it is so easy to use and they really work with you on pricing if necessary! There are so many awesome add on you can choose from for your account, and we love being able to search millions of companies and get direct work line and mobile dials + work emails. It has helped out recruiters reach out to many hiring managers directly.

Cons

I would say pricing is a little bit high, but again you get what you pay for! And this service is 100% worth it in our minds, that we do not mind spending the money to make the business grow.

AB

Almodyr B.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Zoominfo personal review

I've had a good overall experience with ZoomInfo SalesOS. The platform offers a lot of helpful features and insights and is simple to use. By streamlining our sales procedures and automating a lot of our operations, it has allowed us to boost our sales productivity. ZoomInfo has also provided exceptional customer service and technical assistance. They are always willing to assist us with any queries or problems we may have.

Pros

I loved ZoomInfo's user-friendly layout and the vast amount of searchable data. The ability to focus searches on particular parameters, such as location, job title, and industry, was also fantastic. It was also very beneficial that I discovered the contact details to be correct and current.

Cons

The fact the ZoomInfo is not user-friendly and can be challenging to navigate, especially for those who are unfamiliar with database search engines, was the aspect I disliked the least. The search results may also be cluttered and not necessarily contain the most up to date information.

MP

Michael P.

Music, 1-10 employees

A Fantanstic Business to Business Lead Generation & Contact Finder!

Overall ZoomInfo Sales OS has done wonders for my small business! It opened up a world of contacts and doors that we would not have been able to open on our own. It's simply a great idea and one that no other company is doing that I'm aware of, at least not on this scale. If you deal with a lot of business to business sales, this is really a must have. Even if you are just looking for certain contacts in your industry, ZoomInfo will really help you out. Highly recommended to businesses of all kinds!

Pros

ZoomInfo SalesOS is unlike any other software I've used! Gone are the days of spending countless hours searching for leads or contacts manually...Simply use SalesOS to get a whole database of relevant info quickly and safely. Other than the great concept of ZoomInfo in general, and the great info you can get from them, I have to say the thing I like the most is their customer service. They are very attentive and available to help you make sure you get the most out of the platform.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything really negative to say about ZoomInfo Sales OS! If anything, it can be a little confusing at first because they have many different pricing options and packages to choose from. But fear not! If you need help deciding what's best for you business, their great customer service team will guide you every step along the way.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Most Accurate Prospecting Tool

ZoomInfo has eliminated most of our other tools, it is where I go to verify existing information I may have on accounts and it has streamlined my prospecting process.

Pros

I have used many tools similar to ZoomInfo, but none are as accurate and detailed as ZoomInfo. I'm in a sales role, and spend many hours prospecting into companies to find accounts, titles, use cases, etc. that our product can help solve their use cases. ZoomInfo lets me filter very specific parameters for my searches and has lead to the most accurate information, which gives me great lead conversion.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with ZoomInfo, if you don't have the budget for buying more of their 'tokens' then it can be hard to pull mass amounts of contacts for events or general prospecting. But, it is worth every penny for our sales team.

SG

Sadia Gohar K.

Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 employees

ZoomInfo, a great lead generation tool , could improve a bit better

Overall, it is a decent lead generation tool, but it can improve. There are many other tools that do the same as zoominfo. It is a good tool for some industries except pharmaceutical and clinical trial industries.

Pros

1. It is very easy to use2. Great interface with many features3. Excellent buyer intent data 4. Good integrations for import/export data

Cons

1. Very expensive2. Data gets verified every 6 months (We get many bounces)3. Support is gone once the contract is signed (Beware of auto renewals - they will take you to court if you don't pay after auto-renewal)

Francesco G.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Prospecting Freedom

Pros

ZoomInfo allows endless, accurate, quality prospecting for the sales process. It is frequently updated, kept sharp, and easy to use. I like the additional browser extension which allows you to search for contacts real time on whatever internet page you are on.

Cons

Sometimes it slows down my computer. Sometimes contacts and company pages are outdated and inaccurate. Luckily, you can submit a ticket for internal review to check on the status of a contact and see up to date information.

JA

Julia A.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

One of my fave tools

Pros

I don't know what I would do without Zoom. This came up at our company conference. A necessity for remote work.

Cons

Zero qualms. I used to experience some issues with recordings, but they seemed to have fixed that as I haven't experienced that in months now.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

It's ok but definitely not a 'silver bullet'

Pros

Zoominfo is really easy to use as a prospecting tool that connects well with Salesforce CRM on your day to day prospecting activities. in other words as a simple tool to do all of the sales team's pre-work prior to a call, it definitely does what it says on the tin plus it has great filters.

Cons

the contact data is decent in the US but for foreign companies (EMEA or APAC) it's actually not that great. in addition, that price is a bit too high for what the product does.

ER

Eric R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

ZoomInfo takes the load off of Ops

Zoominfo is an older looking UI but their database is robust and it gets the job done.

Pros

Zoominfo is beneficial to me because I can assign credits to reps who want leads and then forget about it. They are empowered to set their own criteria and go hunt and sell on their own.

Cons

The integration with SFDC is sub-par. Ideally we could use more sophisticated configuration options so that these could come over to our CRM the way that we want to see them and that doesn't conflict with other conventions we have in place.

ST

Saurabh T.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Excellent tool for Data Enrichment and growth

We have managed to increase our contact database by 30% since we started using ZoomInfo. We have also managed to discover new companies in our target market to prospect to and have managed to enrich our existing data with some critical data points like Industry, Segment, Job role etc.

Pros

The amount of data points available for each Company and contact in large allowing us to segment and enrich data in different ways. Zoominfo also has a huge database of companies and contacts which aids in contact discovery and growth in the contact database. The google chrome extension is also very helpful to quickly search for a prospect on the go and the UI is very user friendly.

Cons

Their Salesforce integration seems very clunky. You cannot sync data to Salesforce unless you use up your allocated credits which is a problem. Data enrichment should occur in the background and not take up credits in my opinion.

CY

Charles Y.

Computer Hardware, 51-200 employees

Worst investment and poor service

Very poor.We find this tool is useless and wanna to end the contract. But we overdue 2 days of the auto-renew date. So it end up paying this tool without use for another full year price, we negotiate for a long time, but no luck. They are just not care about whether your success.

Pros

Enrich part of our CRM data in hubspot, charge by credit also have flexibility

Cons

- Really small percentage of the data could be enriched, so it end up a useless tool.