ZoomInfo

Lead generation and buyer intent data for B2B organizations

visit website

ZoomInfo Reviews - Page 3

A Competitive Advantage

It has helped us generate lots of new business and help arm our salespeople so that they feel more confident

Pros

There are a ton of features and functions that provide so much information on current and potential customers. It makes use of all the data that can be mined through Google and other sources and provides them in a way that is useful and easy to consume.

Cons

It is a pricey product and it can be hard to get buy-in but the ROI definitely make it worth it

Great Product - Highly Overpriced

Pros

- Excellent results - Better than other software programs we have used - Very easy to use - Many criteria to choose from to narrow results - Date shown when last verified is great!

Cons

- Expensive compared to other products, but still has better results - Wish there was a way to narrow down experience by years

If you are not utilizing this for business development, you are doing yourself a disservice

Love it. I will not work without it ever again.

Pros

Search functionality allows you to segment and bucket prospects by a number of parameters which allows you to hone in on specific target markets

Cons

I love the overall platform, but an improvement for me would be able to do two things: 1) Mouse less use of the platform: I am all about efficiency. There is not a way to use the search functionality without touching your mouse. 2) Advanced Search Features has too many layers to navigate super quickly. With it on the left column; I have to open and close the tabs multiple times to slice my market segments

Love their database of contact info, but going downhill since acquired by DiscoverOrg

In general, I've had a great experience with ZoomInfo, but with DiscoverOrg purchasing them, I'm worried about the direction of the product under their leadership, as DiscoverOrg was never a product I would recommend.

Pros

I loved the accuracy of direct phone numbers in ZoomInfo. Any other product I've used doesn't have reliable phone numbers, and ZoomInfo was pretty consistent at having accurate and helpful data compared to DiscoverOrg or other similar products.

Cons

It would be nice if ZoomInfo had more company-specific info such as tech stack, employee growth, initiatives etc. It's most helpful for just finding people rather than sourcing specific accounts.

Best tool for outbound

I've used zoominfo for a long time. It is by far my favorite tool to use when finding new contacts.

Pros

Zoominfo is a great tool to discover new companies you may not have known about in your area. The information is very accurate and even comes with mobile numbers to contact people. The filters are a great piece to narrow your search.

Cons

Some of the industries when filtered will not exclude companies clearly not in the industry selected

Best enterprise database you will find

Used to enhance prospect database and for targeting

Pros

Zoominfo merged with Discover Org which is the best enterprise database you will find out there. Zoom Info had the most robust company database out there and a decent SMB to midsize company database as you can probably find out there.

Cons

Since the merger, they have started moving towards the ZoomInfo way to price things. Discover org was a better value prior.

The most accurate lead contact data tool I have ever used.

Very positive. Since I started using it, it has become one of the most reliable software's in prospecting for new leads.

Pros

The accuracy of contact data inside Zoominfo is simply unmatched. I have been using this for over a year to find contact information about prospects I want to reach out to and it has almost never disappointed. It is also very up to date. I also like how seamlessly it integrates into my CRM. The ability to add tags is a really great way to keep track of the leads you are interested in. OVerall, just a really great, easy to use software that delivers what it promises.

Cons

There is very little to dislike honestly. The only sticking point to me has been the pricing. But it is a quality product and charging a premium for it is understandable.

Helping Sales Sell Faster

Pros

The ability to simply get information on a prospect in a couple of clicks is great! The Enhance feature and integration with HubSpot makes our sales team work faster and smarter.

Cons

The cost of Intent is pretty high for not being 100% accurate.

Zoom Info for Recruiting

This is one of our primary candidate search tools, along with LinkedIn. We utilize ZoomInfo to find possible candidates for jobs we are recruiting for as well as similar companies to the one we are looking at by utilizing the sic code filter

Pros

Great tool and easy to use to search for candidates with certain titles or that work at certain companies. I use this along with LinkedIn to find more candidate names that I cannot find in LinkedIn. I like that you can click on the LinkedIn icon and it will take you to that person's profile on LinkedIn. Then I use ZoomInfo to gather the direct phone number and email of the person

Cons

A filter with "years of experience" would be very useful to those of us in the recruiting world

Top Tier

We have been able to target and get all relevant information regarding the contact and their company easily.

Pros

The product is extremely easy to use and integration was seamless. Having the ability to apply multiple specific filters allows us to target the exact market we are looking for. The level of service provided when you have a question is top tier.

Cons

There aren't many things not to like about the product. I wish we could export more contacts in case if we decided to do a telephone campaign, but that's just me being greedy and we probably won't ever do that anyway.

Zoominfo is a great tool that I would highly recommend for any Sales/Business development activities

Zoominfo is a very invaluable tool for any lead generation exercises and has been a massive help to us with tangible results. We went from adding 50 leads per month to around 150 per month just due to Zoominfo having a very good database of information and priceless features such as a ReachOut tool.

Pros

I love the fact that the Reachout tool works very well within Chrome. This tool makes the experience a very smooth and enjoyable one and really improves productivity just by cutting out so much time.

Cons

The price. This tool is incredibly pricey and as such we might need to look for an alternative in the near future

A must have for a sourcing role.

Pros

As an SDR constantly sourcing, this software allows me to do my job 75% more effectively than I would be able to. Playing the numbers game when it comes to finding leads is important and ZoomInfo lets me gather leads information for outreach quickly and effectively.

Cons

The information provided isn't always accurate. Although I think it's as accurate as a software like this can get.

Good for quick answers but not one hundred percent

Decent for free and can be resourceful, but don’t rely solely on this for finding contact info.

Pros

I really like how quickly the engine works to generate contact information.

Cons

The system often generated incomplete or inaccurate contact information

I wish we still used ZoomInfo

Super positive. I wish we would have never switched to DiscoverOrg, it's awful.

Pros

ZoomInfo is a barebones (in the most positive sense), no fuss solution to finding new prospects contact info. It's super easy to use, has a decent integration with SalesForce and is overall a solid product.

Cons

Definitely not as fancy as others, but what it lacks in UI, it makes up for in data which is really all that matters.

Don't have contact info? Look no further!

Overall it has help me a lot with getting in touch with the people I need, and has allowed me to get meetings I may not have been able to get before.

Pros

In sales, you might not always have a contacts information readily available. But with ZoomInfo, they find accurate contact information to help you get in contact with the folks you need at just a click of a button.

Cons

I believe it is because my organization doesn't have ZoomInfo Pro, but when prospects aren't located in the United States, it is hard to sometimes find information on prospects.

Easy to use work horse that gets the job done.

Implementation was simple, customer service has been amazing, and the solution quality has been right on the mark.

Pros

An easy to use solution that continues to help us clean-up our database and add key targets via SalesForce integration to focus our lead generation efforts.

Cons

Would like to configure data columns to lists to identify vital information to determine what action to take.

Zoominfo Review

My overall experience has been pretty good and it helps me to get my job done.

Pros

Zoominfo is great for getting data in my day to day prospecting. For the most part it is accurate in giving contact and other company data that is necessary for my job.

Cons

The part that I like least is that I can't rely on Zoominfo for my data. It does a decent job, but it isn't always accurate.

Honest review of ZoomInfo

ZoomInfo is a great tool that adds measurable value to my everyday prospecting and ultimately, my pipeline.

Pros

ZoomInfo has been extremely helpful when prospecting potential leads. On several occasions, I've been unable to reach a lead via phone only to connect on the first try after using contact info found in this platform.

Cons

ZoomInfo's layout seems pretty generic, and the intent data could be more intuitive to dive into. I know there's a ton of quality and granularity to their data, but user experience and design could be better.

Great Catalog/Communication Product

This product has dramatically transformed our companies "attacking" process of sales. Would recommend to anyone needing lead generations.

Pros

ZoomInfo is a life saver for those sales/cold-calling individuals that have a hard time reaching their targets. It implements numbers/emails so you can have your targets direct line, and is very useful in following up and striking conversations between managers, employees, or potential targets in a company.

Cons

Sometimes it can have ambiguous or outdated information and it makes it difficult to track down exactly the person you're looking for.

Good tool

Zoom info has been a goood resource for me to verify contact info.

Pros

Great resource for contact verification.

Cons

Sometimes they don’t have the email address and when it says it’s direct line it’s not

Accurate Contact Database

It's a powerful contact database and sales tool, and if their tech support can be more efficient, that's better.

Pros

Contact database is very accurate and up-to-date. Integration is not hard, and the side bar tool with ReachOut is very effective. Customer Support is good.

Cons

Technical support/product specialist. Took 2-3 meetings to figure out what our issue is, which is actually very simple and screenshots should be very self-explanatory. Testing cost us credits, too. VIP Support is very slow in response.

ZoomInfo is great

Pros

ZoomInfo makes it extremely easy to find contact information for your prospects. Not only do they make it easy, but they are constantly updating their database. So say, for example, if you don't have a cell phone number one week, you can check back a week or two later, and you may now have a cell phone number for the said prospect. This has happened to me numerous times and it's great. Highly recommend. Also integrates really well with LinkedIn.

Cons

Can be a bit slow to load, but that is expected given the depth of the database. Also, the "bulk add" feature/popout can be a little glitchy (i.e you will see mobile numbers listed for prospects but then sometimes when you bulk add to salesforce, those mobile numbers won't be carried over). Minor detail, but worth investigating.

has contact info for almost everyone

Zoominfo is great because it helps us connect with prospects we would otherwise not connect with.

Pros

I love that it is able to find contact info for people you cannot find on any social media platform.

Cons

I don't like that it is sometimes outdated. The info needs to be updated in better realtime and be able to know if it is a cellphone or not.

ZoomInfo - Great Contact Information!

Very positive - good information and very helpful for sales organizations.

Pros

Easy to use contact database. Company and contact search with good filters. Data is very accurate.

Cons

Edition we licensed does not include all data on downloads (that's an extra cost). Pricing gets very expensive.

Very handy tool

So happy I get to use this tool every day. It has changed my workflow for the better and excited to see how the software evolves.

Pros

Very handy tool! Super convenient and fast. It makes prospecting a lot faster. The reach out extension is awesome to use right on Salesforce or whatever company’s website you are prospecting to.

Cons

It does seem to lag a bit. It has long loading times at some points. It seems to be industry specific on pros and cons.