ZoomInfo Sales Logo

ZoomInfo Sales Reviews - Page 4

Adam D.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Great Sales Tool!

I would highly recommend Zoom for any organization that needs to prospect new potential clients. It is effective and has great plug-ins and interfaces with Chrome.

Pros

Zoom is a great tool for prospecting. It helps bridge the gap from leads to new clients. I leverage it daily as I look to acquire new customers.

Cons

Like all sales tools, sometimes Zoom's contact information is not correct. However, I would say that it has a hit-rate of about 80-85% which is very effective in a cold-calling environment.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Solid Tool For Obtaining Contact Information & Building Organizational Charts

ZoomInfo is a great tool which helps provide you with a plethora of information on any given person so you can get into contact with them.

Pros

I like how easy it is so type in a person's name and find their contact details for the purposes of building out sales prospecting lists. ZoomInfo also integrates seamlessly with our CRM so we can export the information into our database.

Cons

The biggest Achilles heel of ZoomInfo is the accuracy & reliability of the contact information. If you searched 100 people through their platform, at least 20 of those 100 will end up having inaccurate or not up-to-date contact information which can be frustrating.

Diane S.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Easy To Use, Great Features, Wonderful Way To Find What I Need

Overall, ZoomInfo is the place to go for the best source of information. I have used many, many other marketing type tools before over the years and none compare in terms of ease of use and information provided. I would highly recommend this platform to anyone and all businesses!

Pros

I like EVERYTHING about ZoomInfo! It's sleek and easy to use and understand and navigate. The information it supplies is tremendously helpful and nine times out of ten I find what I'm looking for.

Cons

I don't really have much negative to say about this software. ZoomInfo is just such a wonderful tool and helps me and my job exquisitely. I would say the cost is really the only draw-back.

Yama D.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Expensive but worth the cost

It is really easy to use. It give your a database of contacts you will not be able to find as easily. Eliminates manual searching, manual entry, and searching for contacts seamless. Seriously if you need to grow then you need to invest in a tool like Zoominfo to grow your database of prospects. I have had a lot of success from zoominfo. Highly recommend.

Pros

The update information and the collaboration of Discover.Org has provided a lot more contacts to their resources. This make finding and exporting new contacts to your CRM a breeze.

Cons

It is expensive. That being said if you close 1 deal in a year from finding a new contact from Zoominfo it pays for itself. It is an investment.

LC

Laura C.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Zoom Info

I liked the ease of Zoom and the amount of contact emails I was able to get from it. I am slightly disappointed in the updated pricing and might look for another option.

Pros

Zoom is visually pleasing to the eyes (its not cluttered and has a simple layout), it is easy to navigate and without a long training process you can figure out how to use it. If you ever need help, the support team is friendly and knowledgeable.

Cons

The updated version of Zoom is very expensive for a data base (non AI) search function. Also, the monthly credits cannot be rolled over and it can only load 200 pages worth of contact names. You can still purchase the old version (for less money then the new version) however it will not be updated with new information and at some point it will be merged into the new one.

PD

Peter D.

Chemicals, 1,001-5,000 employees

ZoomInfo is the prospecting tool every Org needs

Zoom helps our sales and marketing teams advance our digital marketing campaign offerings and overtime will be helping our sales teams identify, vet and scale.

Pros

ZoomInfo has been my go-to tool for advanced audience acquisition for digital marketing and email specific campaigns. The database continues to grow and its UX is top notch. I use the system daily!

Cons

Sometime I have issues matching bulk lists that my format isn't perfect and therefore lacks matching. Additionally, I have constant issues in exporting lists and refreshing lists that end up larger than I originally save as a search for me to revisit later and or to export.

CP

Carrie P.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

ZoomInfo ~ More Like Get All Info

Pros

This is the only program I have used that finds contact info at least 95% of the time. If ZoomInfo can't find it, I don't think it exists.

Cons

You get 50 free searches a month which is pretty good, but if you want unlimited searches, it is $40 per month which is a lot for someone with a small business or just starting out.

Jack M.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Solid for US contacts

Overall the job has allowed me to be successful when it comes to prospecting individuals in USA, Canada, and Australia. If you are doing business overseas I would recommend looking for a different solutions.

Pros

For the most part, ZoomInfo has access to most of the contacts in USA, Canada, and Australia. They do a pretty good job of getting contacts updated that might have joined a company 3-4 months ago. The ease of use is extremely beneficial as well.

Cons

The software does not have any access to contacts in the UK. This is most likely due to compliance of sorts but makes it really hard to work overseas accounts.

Internet, 201-500 employees

Not worth the money

My overall experience with Zoominfo across 2 engagements has been poor. The DB quality is bad. The integrations between their different products is weak.

Pros

Zoominfo has a ton of features covering a broad swath of what's needed in a modern martech stack.

Cons

Generally the quality of Zoominfo as a whole is poor. They have their huge range of features...largely through acquisitions that are poorly integrated or jammed together. Their main contact database is often inaccurate with poor data...and since they rip out the DBs their acquisitions were previously using...and jam in their own mediocre DB.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

ZoomInfo SalesOs Review

Overall it's an awesome product with good database of NA region and my fav feature is formcomplete

Pros

Zoominfo SalesOs It's got plenty of features like, contact and account search along with that Formcomplete which is my fav feature, it will reduce the form fields to only email and once the for submitted by leads it do the email matching and once that email matches with the Zoominfo database it will push additional information from DB to connect CRM or Mark Automation tool

Cons

Sometimes it takes more time to show results

Beth E.

Staffing and Recruiting, self-employed

Too expensive

My Overall experience with Zoominfo was initially positive. However, they were not interested in keeping me as a small business owner. The sales rep laughed at me over the. phone when I told him my budget and said that they are such a good company they can afford to charge so much. This was a huge turnoff, arrogance isn't attractive in business.

Pros

They provide a lot of great leads and most of the leads info is accurate. Easy to find exactly what you are looking for and put it into a format that is useable.

Cons

It's very very expensive, they are beyond what I can afford to keep paying. I am able to similar info out there for much less if not for free. They originally started out with reasonable price points for different tiers but as they grew exploded their costs without really offering more.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Best Tool for Data Mining

Overall experience with ZoomInfo is good it solves the business problems, provides direct numbers of contact which is the best part I like it. You can build your own company list, maintain, track, you can easily do account profile.

Pros

You can build your own database accounts list. Provide direct email ids and direct phone of prospects which easy to reach your prospects clients.

Cons

Some time contact direct numbers and company board line numbers are the same.

AE

Adam E.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

The worst service for an incredibly expensive product

Horrible - poor service would not respond for months. Yes, months. And then with nothing helpful despite us having an issue with the results that were being delivered due to a configuration issue.

Pros

Easy to use, that's about it. Reasonable feature set.

Cons

Data is woefully out of date with leads having often left companies years before but listed as current or even a new joiner.

DC

Dylan C.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Insight, a bit pricey

Pros

Ease of integration into salesforce was crucial

Cons

We did run into a few data quality issues with the size of company firmographics

Max S.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Zoominfo the Holy Grail For Sales

My experience with Zoominfo has been amazing, I was able to find out when people are looking for our services and reach out to them to close some bussiness.

Pros

What is not a pro of this tool! it has everything!! I'm able to find all my contacts for a business and everything I need to know about them. Helping my closing right when talking to new clients.

Cons

There are no cons with this platform, this tool is amazing for sales teams to get more new clients, and able to see what they are looking to buy.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Zoominfo leads the pack

Pros

Accurate data with a great user interface. List building tool is extremely valuable and effective for us as a company. We couldn't survive without Zoominfo. We use it to build out mail-merge campaigns as well as targeted lists for our sales reps.

Cons

Occasionally outdated data. Must be tough to keep track of all the turnover all over the world so I don't fault them for that.

MB

Michael B.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Bad product which seldom works

Pros

The database of contacts is huge. Some are out of date, but there's usually someone you can find that fits the profile.

Cons

Can't login regularly. I have to reset my password almost every single time. And even that doesn't work sometimes and I have to contact customer service. They also have a shady sales process which forces you to cancel your subscription months before it's actually over otherwise you have to pay for another year. Not surprising that they have to trap people into giving them money given how terrible their product infrastructure is.

Hi Michael, We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience with us. We take this very seriously and would like the chance to speak with you further to see how we can amend this situation. Could you please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com at your convenience. Looking forward to connecting with you. Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Advocacy Team

AL

Amy L.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Nice data plarform

We use Zoominfo mostly to enrich existing contact and lead data stored in our CRM. In the past, we also used for lead generation. We have been using the platform for the last couple of years and we don't feel like replacing it for another software so soon.

Pros

Salesforce integration, availability of contact data (emails and phone numbers), easy to search and enrich lists of records, chat support. . I also like that it has a Chrome plugin that enables the user identify companies through their website or LinkedIn profile

Cons

The data is not always the most up to date (moreover regarding current company where a person works for). Also, it doesn't track job changes. A search for specific department would be nice too.

RM

Rachit M.

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

My experience with Zoominfo SalesOS

Pros

This is a great resource for accessing data and enriching leads for an organisation. Basic info such as Competitive landscape, industry, latest trends, revenue, etc.. provide a really good source of information for research.

Cons

Sometimes leads data/contact info is outdated. This needs to be worked upon

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

ZoomInfo

I am using ZoomInfo for few years ..it will help to identify the relavent contact and target customers to the organisation

Pros

In ZoomInfo lot of advanced filters available to segment the prospect list and find the relevant contact of the organization and target companies with email id and phone number etc.

Cons

I am happy user and i didn't find any issues so far

CD

Connor D.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Saves me tons of time every single day

My overall experience has been great. Being new to sales, ZoomInfo allows me to quickly find contact information and makes my job easier.

Pros

What I like most about ZoomInfo is that I don't have to spend tons of time every day using trial and error to find a contact's correct contact information. I'm able to find email addresses (and phone numbers in most cases) which saves me tons of time.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about this software is that sometimes the contact information is inaccurate. It's rare, but for instance occasionally I'll call someone's phone and it turns out to be their personal number and not work number so they think I'm a telemarketer.

Research, 51-200 employees

ZoomInfo- A very useful and a helpful source to find contacts easily.

It's an incredible tool for finding contact information for prospects. Not certain toward the back, yet appears to be anything but difficult to associate with SalesForce, and solid capacity to rapidly import contacts on an erratic premise, or in mass. The contact data isn't flawless yet is generally amazing.

Pros

Zoom Info is productive and simple to locate the right contacts and their information. Direct numbers and messages are normally cutting-edge and right, so connecting with prospects is a lot speedier. Likewise effective for structure out organization graphs for organizations and keeping data composed. Also it is very easy to use and updates contacts frequently.

Cons

Now and then we have encountered issues discovering data that is totally modern.

Moinoddin M.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

The Business Best Reach through Zoominfo...!!!

I have more then 4 Years using this Zoominfo for my clients.

Pros

Most of the Customers and Reach of the business will be increased through ZoomInfo it very useful data collecting info and will get more reach this zoominfo.

Cons

No least things have been getting know this Zoominfo I always trusted with Zoominfo its best way to get reach our customers.

JL

John L.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Be Careful

*************Be very careful. This company has some very shady ways of doing business. There is a lot of fine print. They will squeeze you for every penny they can get. Lots of fine print in their agreement. Towards the end of your term the pretty much blackmail you into signing with them for another year. Very shady company.

Pros

Lots of good info inside the database but extremely hard to navigate and very qwerty and unpredictable results on inquiries.

Cons

There is good data in the database. Everything else is poor.

David F.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Good for Contact Info with DiscoverOrg

it would be hard to do my job well, especially from an enterprise circumstance without zoominfo

Pros

ZoomInfo and their top competitor to a good job of getting accurate contact information on prospects to sales people.

Cons

The deployment is not the greatest for the price but you can work around it.