ZoomInfo

Lead generation and buyer intent data for B2B organizations

visit website

ZoomInfo Reviews - Page 4

Intent to Buy

Pros

Great for looking up contact information phone numbers, email address's etc.

Cons

Intent to Buy data is not accurate been trying for months with NO success

Hi Donald, Thank you for your review and voicing your feedback. We are sorry to hear Intent hasn't led to better results for you thus far. We hope you don't give up on it though! We definitely have some customers who are having great success with Intent. You can check out a new story here with Brandlive: https://www.zoominfo.com/b2b/customer-success/brandlive . Of course, every company is different and has different challenges. We would love to understand the intricacies of your case. our product team would love to speak with you further to discuss how best to utilize Intent. If you are interested, please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com. We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Advocacy

Zoom Info

Overall, this is a good tool to use in our industry. Technology wise could use some updating but very helpful nonetheless

Pros

This is a great way to connect with new contacts and learn more about an organization. The information is up-to-date 95% of the time

Cons

This is not the easiest to find contacts Typically- when you go to search is cannot filter well by geographical location and keywords get messed up if too many are added

ZoomInfo Review

ZoomInfo is a good resource to get contact information about potential prospects, I would not recommend this particular software over other options such as DiscoverOrg, but Zoominfo often is great to have as a supplement to another contact pulling site to be used to find specific individuals with more private contact info.

Pros

Zoominfo is able to provide contact information for a wide variety of people that often aren't listed on other prospecting websites.

Cons

Sometimes the contact information provided is out of date or certain people have changed companies/email-addresses. I also wish Zoominfo made it easier to pull large lists of contacts based on job title.

It really helps you hit the target

I am on constant search for effective lead generation tools/platforms. So I came across this tool and give it a try. The results is a mixed bag. The tool did bring my clients some solid leads but it takes effort, steep learning curve and time to land some lucrative deals.

Pros

The intent signal and the trend mark on the results page that's appears when you search for companies.

Cons

The UX is too crowded. There's a lot of features I didn't need or use. You need also to train your salespersons on the software.

Okay but overpriced product. Scummy company

It was great as long as we were using their product. But as soon as there was any kind of issue where we wanted to change our contract they threatened legal action super soon. First time I've ever worked with a company that relied more on legal threat to retain customers than providing value. It's been a really negative, hugely distracting experience that is still on-going.

Pros

Their data is pretty good. Not better than some of the other competitors on the market but it did the job.

Cons

- Unexpected evergreen clauses in contract that I was not able to cancel my contract despite reaching out A MONTH before the contract renewal - Non-responsive sales reps / AR team when dealing with a contract issue trying to reduce the size of my contract before the renewal - Now being collected for an amount larger than my original contract claiming I didn't reach out to the specific email that was in my contract

Hi Dylan, Thank you for your review and feedback of ZoomInfo. We take this very seriously and sincerely apologize for the negative experience you have had with us. I have gone ahead and spoken to your Customer Success team and they would like to speak with your further to come to a solution. Once again, thank you for voicing your feedback and we hope we get the chance to provide you with a better experience moving forward. Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Advocacy Team

best software to find co names and contact info

fantastic new tool for me in recruiting

Pros

best software to find co names and contact info...amazing that it evens has personal emails and cells for some

Cons

nothing...other than to get more accurate updates on people

Excellent for contact info

Pros

So useful on a day-to-day basis. They've updated the direct dials recently, making it that much easier to get in touch with prospects. They have some other useful tools, like technographic data to prospect.

Cons

The support is not all that great. It seems like every other week, there's an issue with the site going down, or the credits don't work.

Do not want to be without this too;l

Zoominfo has been a great experience for me. I use this daily to get information, plan emails. Getting key stakeholders with each account has saved me hours of work.

Pros

Features to sort my territory is very important. It is very easy to use and I am able to push this information into salesforce in minutes.

Cons

I just need to explore other things as well.

A Must for Outbound

it has been great, helped me hit my number, and paid for itself!

Pros

We prospect into enterprise accounts, and Zoominfo is a must at supplying contact info. I am pleasantly surprised at the amount of mobile #'s on there!

Cons

As most softwares do it occasionally has bugs or issues but they are quickly fixed by the great support team.

ZoomInfo is the best

I've been able to find information for important clients immediately. I can contact almost anyone I need within minutes. It's been amazing!

Pros

ZoomInfo makes my job so much easier. I'm able to find so much information so quickly and it helps my productivity.

Cons

The customer service is a little hard to contact, but once you get in touch with them, they're great!

Solid source for getting contacts

It does what I need it to do and it does it well. I have recommended this product before.

Pros

Excellent solution for getting accurate contacts. It is quick and you can organize them with tags and output them effectively.

Cons

This software is designed for specific contact information. Some other tools are better at providing information on the company such as projects and partners.

Dive into the Target market contacts

Zoominfo is an overall great tool, has a lot of good features. Very helpful for lead generation and nurturing campaigns. The team keeps adding a lot of new features which are super useful and great to use.

Pros

Easy to use, Intent data, Easily advanced searches, and Tags are useful.

Cons

Filtering out the contacts from the big list to redeem the credits requires a lot of time.

Accurate data

Pros

I can say I get a 95% accuracy with my prospect data.

Cons

Sometimes the system says the data is good but it's actually invalid.

Best leads tool in the market

Helps to build prospect list in few clicks. The quaility of database is good compared to any other tool in the market.

Pros

Ability to manage, build and get the details of prospects with in few minutes. As far as i have seen Zoominfo has largest database compared to any other company in the market.

Cons

UX has to be improved. Non US region contacts has to be updated.

Adequate , but not impressive.

Winmo, for example, has far superior contact data, but unfortunately is not as broad across all departments. For non-marketing contacts, Zoominfo is employed.

Pros

It has contact data across all departments.

Cons

Compared to other products, the contact data is out of date. If many contacts are uploaded at once, an error occurs and it uploads a company's main number instead of direct numbers, even when they're available. The LinkedIn links are a joke- they don't go to the right contact, merely a search of members with that name. Other products have the correct link.

Depends on your use case

It has been decent thus far. Hope they can get better on their customer support.

Pros

This is a great database depending on your use case. If you are looking to generate leads and you have specific qualifiers when screening, this is a pretty good tool. More screening abilities than other lead gen products.

Cons

The customer support has been a bit hard to navigate and they are slow to respond. It also lacks in accuracy on employee count.

Used to be great.

I see no reason, if things stay the same, to not look elsewhere on my subscription is up.

Pros

Fairly simple to use. Export feature. Decent size database. Quick support. Simple layout. Good search selection.

Cons

In my dealings with this company they seem shady. High pressure sales, increasing price after we agreed, generally rude tones. Then they just change features without notice. I’ve had a feature for the year and a half that I used it and all of a sudden it disappears and when I ask why it’s gone I’m told that I need to contact account support and upgrade my package. I’ve had the feature since I started using the zoom info. There is some dead data and they give you no way to notify them that it’s bad information and they keep selling their data to other customers.

Hi Kevin, I am sorry to hear about your negative experience of features being taken away from you. This is not acceptable. If you could please reach out to me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com I would like to resolve this issue as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Marketing Team

Great source of data for a growing company

Great! It's really help us to grow and fuel our SDR team.

Pros

GREAT as direct dials. They have awesome phone number reliability due to the way they scrape email footers.

Cons

It's all based on credits, so when you run out of credits you have to buy more. Most other data providers I've used are on an all you can eat model.

Accurate emails, list match, indepth information about company

Even though it is costly, it is most valuable. It provides very accurate emails and their database seems updated often. It is profitable using this platform.

Pros

1. Accurate emails for the leads exported from DiscoverOrg. 2. List match feature for emails, company, name and title etc 3. Company indepth information like : Size of employees, technologies used, Number of employees in IT 4. Huge Database

Cons

High cost and only one person can use one credential.

The best tool for lead generation, research and nurturing

We use zoominfo for profiling people, study organizations and account mapping. Leadgen is a problem that Zoominfo solves for us. Zoominfo has escalated our sales.

Pros

Multiple users under one admin and distributed bulk and monthly leads come very handy. Easy to use interface and one platform to research companies, generate quality leads, manage E-mail campaigns, newsletters and also supports third party integrations. The data in 90 percent of the cases is highly accurate.

Cons

Sometimes inaccurate data such as wrong contacts, SPOC not working with the company anymore. The prices are on the higher side

Great for Market Research

Overall I have good experiences with ZoomInfo, I know what to expect from it.

Pros

ZoomInfo is one of the tools I keep in my toolbox for market research. It provides some good information that I often find helpful. One of the few that has an easy to find revenue listing.

Cons

It could be faster and it could provide a bit more detail. If it did that it would be nice to be able to do most of my work on one site instead of 2 or 3.

Making Prospecting Easy

Pros

Very easy to target certain segments in the market. Very convenient to have all of the B2B company data right in front of you when making prospecting phone calls.

Cons

Some of the purchased list data can be dirty. Be careful emailing any purchased lists.

ZoomInfo Review

I absolutely love using it. Not all the information is correct per the Con that I listed, but generally speaking it gets you in the right direction that you otherwise wouldn't have had. If you do cold calling as part of your job, this is an absolute dream to have.

Pros

It makes finding prospects SO much easier and faster. You can find names, emails, company phone numbers for most companies you can find online.

Cons

Some of the people and information listed from Zoominfo isn't always up to date. I asked for somebody one time who died two years ago but was listed as an active employee on Zoominfo.

Sales Executive

good

Pros

Database is great, and you continuously improve your offerings . Ease of use. And easy UI

Cons

Info can be wrong sometime. Some very specific searches are difficult to execute.

Game changer!

Vital tool to our business!

Pros

I was able to drive thousands of new users into our marketing funnel.

Cons

Customer service/integration team is not very knowledgeable.